TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Extreme Decapitating Air Waves by NinjaRace

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: A certain author inspired me to write this, thank her. If you like please leave a review
Chapter 1: Running

A cacophony of sirens wrenched the night air; enough ninja to take down an army dressed in their black, sleek garbs patrolled the area. “You find him yet Zabuza?” asked a caring looking man, hands jammed in his pockets. Cold air nipped at their wrists.

Zabuza’s eyes were black, desolate, not even the moonlit sky could hide the darkness in his heart “Even if we did find him, it would be too late” he removed his glove, his protection, then his angry fist exploded against the black bricked wall, red splattered across like paint. A cordon of searching ninja dashed past too focused to notice the spectacle.

“Don’t get upset. I know your hurting but remember your promise, to make him pay by any means necessary. Remember the mission right? That’s what you always tell me.” The kind man said in a bold but reassuring voice.
He laid a hand on his official looking vest decorated with a number of flashy medals of Honor. Lividly Zabuza knocked him against the cold concrete with his leather boot “Don’t act like you understand... It annoys me.” Isolated, the blaring sirens constantly reminded him of this fact.

What occurred that pushed him so far? He wondered, head slumped between his knees.

There he was, back against the wall, the shadows his ally. Zaku Abumi, wanted criminal number one. His lungs gaped for air, balloons on the verge of bursting. All he could think about was that one time.

A voice, a broken record of the past, played in Zaku’s head. “Become a criminal a hit man, that is how you will gain strength”. At the time, seven years ago his ideals were impressionable, his mind like clay for the molding. He just wanted to get back at them; the fools who made him drink pain every day.

All was taken without question, everything Orochimaru said, invaded his mind, reproducing like a virus. On the run, trapped, no place to feel comfort, this wasn’t his desire. But it’s too late now; he’s a man who doesn’t blame anyone else for his decisions. Zaku limped into an alley back resting against a filthy wall; a smell of rotting garbage burned his nostrils. “I didn’t mean to do it” he thought to himself “not all of it.”

Shotgun blasts of pain filled his leg invoking a grunt; “you hear something?” said a lower ranked ninja within perimeter. Searchlight surveyed enlighting the area, directly upon the area where Zaku resided. There was a tipped fruit box, empty, old wood stained by grime. “Rookies, always so eager to get their hands dirty” Said an accomplished looking man.

Zaku heard the whole conversation, sweat dampening his clothing. His spine ached, arms sore. His neck pressed up against it, the inside of the wooden box. Heart little more than an alarm bell, warning him how close he was to death.

He waited his senses in constant ecstasy. Sounds of patrolling feet stamping the blacktop were heard every thirty minutes or so. Finally the brilliant sun began to peek, showering all with its indiscriminating rays. Searching died down, in an attempt to appease the masses.

He stretched his arms up, letting his muscles release the pent up tension. Abruptly he stopped, someone was there, and someone knew where he was. He could hear them with his heightened sense of hearing. Their tiny footsteps and slow breaths of air “Come on out” called a sweet innocent voice. She was only ten years of age judging by sound alone.

He moved fast, arms wrapped around his visitor, silencing their mouth with the nook of his elbow. He pulled her hair back, strands of brown ponytail dropped to the ground. His heart beat progressively faster. He jabbed his air tube, a violent wind based weapon able to cut with ease, residing on the palm, on the small girls neck. All the time he thought “I have to kill her, she’ll turn me in if she finds out my true identity” his palms began to whir, an omen of death don’t look at her face whatever you do. Too late, her trusting gaze met his, disarming him, his grip loosened on her hair granting her just enough room to turn around. “Damn it all” he said dropping to his knees “You look just like her”