TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Next Room by mst88

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: The three Sennin are staying at an Inn after a mission to rest up.
Chapter notes: Since it's Jiraiya's birthday today I wanted write a simple One-shot, after hearing Neon Trees In the Next Room it just sort of came to me.
Jiraiya winched slightly as he as he bent himself to lay on the sleeping mat. His large hand going to the injury on his upper bicep where the kunai had grazed him, his teammate Orochimaru had wrapped a simple bandage around it. He could have had Tsunade fix it but why bother her with something so insignificant, was he a man or still a child. Well according to his kunoichi teammate he was a Man-child, the thought made him chuckle.

Not only was Tsunade a world-renowned medical ninja but also very easy on the eyes, with two very huge benefits in her favor. So asking for her healing skills in this case seemed trivial.

His ears perked up hearing the kunoichi moving around in the next room. She must have returned from her bath. He could feel the pervert side of him move to the forefront as a grin curled his lips. She was probably dressed similar to him, blue sleeping pants and kimono top, although he had remained shirtless due to the injury.

What if is she wasn’t wearing the pants? Jiraiya turned his head towards the wall as if it would open up to show him what the woman doing.

Tsunade was humming now, making him grimace. The woman could not hold a tune if she impaled it with every kunai in existents. Which was pretty much, what the humming sounded like, as if it was being tortured. He was hoping she was not going to continue as there was no way he would be able to sleep. He should have had Orochimaru take the room at least he was quiet.

He groaned again as he rotated the injured arm preparing to lay down.

A long low moan seemed to fill his room causing him to sit straight up. Maybe his ears were playing tricks on him, he sat still listening. Again, he heard the long low moan.

Jumping to his feet, disregarding the pain in his arm, he whirled to face the wall, his long white ponytail swirled around him. What was Tsunade up to?

Silently he crept to the wall to put his ear to the paper-thin wall. He had better be careful; anything to do with peeping at Tsunade was more dangerous then any S-Ranked mission.

Yes, there it was again, another moan. Jiraiya’s fingers practically dug into the wall. What was she doing? The pervert side of him was screaming in his head. Numerous scenarios were playing in his mind as to what she may have been doing, all of them made his blood pressure rise.

The moaning continued, intermittently, sometimes with a sigh accompanying them. Jiraiya silently banged his forehead on the wall in frustration, dying to know what the woman was doing.

What if she had be injured in the skirmish with the bandits? No, she wouldn’t leave something like that for so long. Maybe he should go check on her just to make sure.

Winching as he pulled on the kimono top, Jiraiya opened the door in time to see Orochimaru still in his Shinobi uniform, leaving Tsunade’s room.

What was he doing in there? Waiting until his friend and gone to his own room, Jiraiya continued to Tsunade’s door, knocking lightly. He could hear movement as the door opened. Her large bust, contained in the blue kimono top seemed to greet him first. Contrary to what his perverted side wanted, his eyes did not linger on the cleavage before him.

“What do you want Jiraiya?” Her voice held a hint of annoyance as his gaze met hers.

“I-I was just wondering if you were okay?” In his head that sounded like a lame excuse, he mentally rolled his eyes.

“Yes, why wouldn’t I be?” She crossed her arms the best she could, whether in irritation or to keep his eyes from moving from hers.

He may as well plow through with this awkward moment.

“I saw Orochimaru leave and was wonder . . . ?” He let his voice trail off, he never had a hard time talking to woman of course they didn’t have the right-hook Tsunade had either, he’d been on the receiving end enough times to know he had better tread lightly with his words.

“Get your perverted mind out of the gutter Jiraiya. If you must know, my shoulder and neck muscles were feeling stiff, Orochimaru offered to massage them, with his long fingers they are perfect for reaching deep into the muscle tissue.” Tsunade’s brown eyes narrowed, her bare foot started tapping the wooden floor. “Is there anything else?”

He thought about his arm injury but figured a quick retreat would be in his best interest. “Um no, have a good night.”

Making a hasty retreat back to his room, Jiraiya untied the kimono top, letting it flutter to the floor as her dropped his large frame onto the sleeping mat, mentally kicking himself.

There was no way Tsunade would be interested in their teammate; well at least he came out of the incident without any bodily harm done to him. Minding his wound, Jiraiya closed his eyes, enjoying the image of Tsunade’s cleavage in the kimono that had been adhered to his memory, smiling as he drifted off to sleep.

The End
Chapter end notes: Jiraiya is one of my favorite characters, hot looking, perverted(which is what made me start liking him) and very dedicated to what he believes in. Yeah I still cry for the Pervy Sage.