TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke's Story by Jay539

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sasuke's Story:


Prologue

Sasuke Uchiha was born at 5:39 AM on a Friday morning a healthy baby boy to the parents Fugaku and Mikoto. His only sibling is a very young Itachi Uchiha.
~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1: Jealously

"BROTHER!" I say as Itachi walks through the door of our home from the Academy. "Hello Sasuke. What did you do today?" says Itachi. "I waited for you to get home, I want to practice the Shuriken Jutsu like you promised." I reply. "Oh well I have studies for the academy, maybe some other time Sasuke. "But brother, you promised!" "Sorry Sasuke" he taps my forehead and I stumble over. Then he walks into his room and closes the door behind him.

Later that night at the dinner table, "So Itachi, what've those Academy Sensei taught you so far?" My father says. "A lot. All kinds of jutsu and stuff like..." He stops, his eyes widen and he runs off into the den. "Itachi what's wrong?" My mother asks still in the kitchen. "Nothing, just Hold on one second." I hear him shuffling things in his satchel. He quickly runs back into the kitchen with a crumpled piece of paper. "I got this!" He says pridefully. "Is that what I think it is?" asks my father. "Wait? What is it? I want one!" I say greedily. "Hush Sasuke let your brother explain." Says my dad. I sit slouched from my fathers put down. Being an Uchiha, we were a strong and look up to clan. But inside the actual families there was usually the "favorite" child. This child was superior to all the rest. Once chosen they got special treatment and were "royal". My father was this "favorite" in his family. Itachi had always been a star, not just in his ninjutsu and such but academically too. He was #1 in his class of 37 kids. The Sensei love him and he is very well liked between his peers. My father made it obvious that he thought of Itachi as the "favorite". I can't blame him, he was perfect. My mother finally arrives at the table. She walks over to me and kisses my head then sits next to Itachi. "So will you show us now?" She says. "Of course. This is Chakra Paper. It can read your Chakra nature and if you're lucky, natures." He says. "I thought so..." Replies my father. "So have you used it yet?" My mother asks. "No only Sensei used one today but he gave us this to use at home. Tomorrow we bring it back and show ours to him." He says acting smart. My father smirks at Itachi then says, "Let's see it in action then." He put the paper between his index and middle finger. It quickly crumbles then reappears with a swirl of ash. "WOW, That was so cool!" I say. "Hush Sasuke. So I could tell that the main was fire but what was the second motion?" My father asks? "Um... I don't know we have a book to check let me get it." He runs off to go get it. I sit there looking at my father trying to act sophisticated. He looks over from the corner of his eye then just rolls them as Itachi comes back to the table. "Okay um.... It's Dark Release." He says happily. "Wow not just a fire Uchiha but dark too! That's my boy!" Says my father. "Oh Itachi, I'm so proud!" My mother says smiling. "Oh Sasuke, I have one for you too!" He says. I dart my head up and jump out if my seat. "Yes! Thank you so much brother!" I say gleefully. "Here you go, now just place it between your index and middle finger on your dominant hand." He says holding up my wrist. Then my heart begins to pound. Faster than ever before. I wait for the paper to fizzle or blow away or something. I look at my father who's for once paying attention to me. "Hm I wonder what's going on?" Says Itachi. "Maybe it's broken?" I say scared to death. "No, they don't just break." He responds. "Let me see" she removes it from my fingers and put it in his. It mimics exactly what it did before. "Hmmmmmm" says my father and Itachi. I sit down at the table, slouching. Tears beginning to fill my eyes. I try so hard to hold them back. "I knew it..." My dad mumbles. I look up and the sadness goes quickly to anger but not at my father but Itachi. "Well, let's eat." Says my mother trying I mediate.

I sit in my bed staring at the ceiling trying to figure out why I have to be the cursed one. How could I have to Chakra nature? Everyone does? I guess I'm the "special" one. My mother walks into my room and sits on my bed with me in it. "How's it going sweetie?" She says smiling. "Bad" I say and turn my head to my pillow. "Come on Sasuke it's okay it might've just been messed up." She says trying to make me feel better. " it wasn't it worked for Itachi" I says sadly. Before she can respond I hear my fathers voice call from the next room. She kisses my head and walks out. I hear them talking then arguing then going to their room. I know it's about me. My father hates me. He just wants Itachi. I'm only here do they can compare someone to Itachi.

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 2: Curse or Blessing?

The next day I am awoken by my parents, together. "Sasuke, we are taking you to Asuma Saritobi." My father says sternly. I have a scared and puzzled look on my face. "He is a chakra expert, he knows all things about it." My mother says. "Oh okay..." I respond remembering my issue. I get up and get my pants on. I look in the mirror. I begin to talk to myself. "I'm not a weakling, I'm strong too. I can knock Itachi down in one blow. I put my shirt on and walk out my bedroom door. I see Itachi sitting the kitchen. I walk over to him confused. "Shouldn't you be at the Academy Itachi? I ask. "He has the day off for the First Ninja War Memorial, you should've known that." My father says. "Oh..." I say as I turn to put my shoes on.

The walk to Asuma's Saratobi's home was short. He was very young. I expected him to be an old "wise" man. "Welcome, welcome Uchiha family!" He says as we walk up the path. "Asuma how have you been?" Says my dad as they exchange a bow. "Well, very well." He replies. "This is Sasuke" as my mother points to me and nudges me towards him. "Hello Sasuke, how are you today?" He says smiling. "Good Mr. Saratobi." I reply politely. "Great!" He says. We walk inside and we sit on a couch type seat. "Sasuke why don't you come into my office. You too Fugaku." He says invitingly. We go in and sit. "Okay Sasuke now take this paper between your fingers and take a deep breath." Asuma says. I close my eyes. "Just like I said Asuma, nothing" my father says. "No not nothing..." He replies. I open my eyes and they widen. He grabs some special glasses from behind him. The room was completely silent for a good five minutes. The the paper burns in red fire then black as night and then disintegrates. Asuma looks up and smiles, "Fugaku, you're son is a blaze release." Speechless, I was speechless. Yesterday I was convince I was nothing but scum. "What does that mean exactly?" He says for once interested in my life. "It's means he's has fire like all Uchiha but better. He has fire and if he learns to release and control it, blaze." The before anyone could respond the paper burst into a blue beam and disappeared 100%. Even Asuma's eyes widen. "My god... It cannot be?" He says. "What what cannot be?" My father says. I was just waiting for my "5 minutes of fame to end when Asuma clears his throat and says"He is a dual-nature. He has the unbelievable ability of blaze and now....." He stopped talking and turned around. "I actually do not know what release that was. Let me check." 2 minutes go by the paper gone but my fingers still frozen where it was. "Fugaku." He says still not turned around. "Yes." He quickly responds. "He is lightning natured..." He says. My father stands up and gives me the first real hug I've ever had. This meeting started about my curse that I had to a my blessing.

We walk out and for the first time I hold my head high. Itachi and my mother run to us. "What happened?" She says. "Honey, our boy is blaze and lighting natured." He says smiling. "Wow!" She replies. "He will become very strong not just as an Uchiha with the blaze release but as a ninja with the lightning one." Says my father bragging. Itachi still hasn't said a word. "Aren't you proud of your brother Itachi?" Says my father.
"Oh yeah... Yeah great job Sasuke." He says he didn't seem angry but he seemed preoccupied. "You have one heck of an 8 year old, Uchiha's." Says Asuma. "Yes, well we should get going now don't want to miss the parade." My mother says. My dad grabs Asuma's hand so tightly and gives him the handshake of a lifetime. "Thank you so much Asuma, the Saratobi's are an honorary clan!" My father says gratefully. "No problem, I just hope I get that little powerhouse on my team when he's ready." Says Asuma as we walk off.

On the walk home I actually talked to my father for once. The main question I had was about Asuma. "Father, what did Asuma mean when he said on his team?" I ask. "Oh he meant that at age 13 when you graduate from the Academy and get to join a team he wants you. He will be a Sensei by then." He responds. "Oh, how did he become a Sensei?" I ask. "Well he in Jounin who showed extensive power in the mind or body and will train a team of 3." He answers. "Oh okay, father." I say back.

I lay I'm my bed again, this time happier than could be. I finally feel right in my home. My parents walk into my room. My dad smiles and sits on my bed where my mom usually sits. "Sasuke I want you to know I'm very proud of you." He says. "I know father, thank you." I respond. "Sasuke, you know... You us call me dad and mom." He says back. "Okay fath... I mean dad." I smile and he laughs. He hugs me and my mom joins us. Just then right here I feel accepted. I feel normal, happy, secure. "Goodnight Sasuke." My dad says. "Goodnight....." I say. "Um...?" I say. He re-opens the door. "Yes Sasuke?" He says. "I love you, dad." I says then blush like a girl. He smiles "I love you too, son." I lay my head finally happy but then I remember Itachi. I wonder what's going on in his head. I tell myself not to worry and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3: Friendship

Being an Uchiha, I have to go to something most people refer to as
"Pre-Academy". It's a place where certain kids, who are hand chosen by the village elders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am awoken at 7:30 to the sound of rapid wind and rain that opens my window. I push off my covers and then head towards it. I see that there's a horrible storm outside. I see lightning and begin to think, "I'm lightning chakra, sounds hard and uncontrollable..." I see another flash. I lights all flicker then go out. I walk into the den and sit. No one seems to be awake or aware of the outage. I sit there for a while and eventually fall back asleep. "Wake up sleepy head." I hear. "Mhmmmm?" I say as I slowly open my eyes. I see my mother smiling and holding an odd outfit that I've never seen. "What's that?" I ask. "This is you Pre-Academy uniform." She says. "I don't get to wear my clothes? I say. "No it's just for the first week. Not all the kids wear the same. You wear an outfit depending on your clan." She says. "Oh ok." I grab the clothes and go to change in to bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the Pre-Academy and I don't see anyone with the same outfit with me. Then a puppy runs through my legs and I trip over it. "Ouff..." I say as I hit my cheek on the ground. "Sasuke are you..." My dad says but gets cut off as another adult comes over and starts to apologize. "I'm sorry Mr. Uchiha, my kid got first his puppy today and doesn't know how to conttol him yet." She says. "Please... call me Fugaku. And it's no trouble Sasuke's an Uchiha we get back up and brush things off." He says gleefully. The mysterious woman helps me up and I thank him. Then a kid comes barrelling through and grabs the puppy. "AKAMARU!!!" he says. "Got him!" he yells. "Good job Kiba, you must learn to control him better though..." the women says. "I know mom. I will, promise." the kid says back. I look at him and laugh and he looks at me and laughs. "Hi my name is Kiba. What's yours?" he says holding out his hand. I grab his hand and say, "My name is Sasuke. I like your dog." He grabs the dog from off the ground and places him in in his hood then his hood falls off and he places him in his shirt. "This is Akamaru. He's my dog." he says. "Kiba, aren't you forgetting something?" His mother says. "Oh yeah the reason I have a dog is because I'm an Inuzuka." he answers. "Oh that makes much more sense now..." I say. "So you two are getting along pretty well. Why don't you head into the Pre-Academy." My dad says. In all of this comotion I forgot that we were going to Pre-Academy. "Okay dad. Come on Kiba, let's sit next to each other." I say. "Okay bye guys." We both say. "Have fun!" Our parents say together then begin to chat more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 4: Despair

So our friendship grew and grew until we were best friends. It's been two years now and we are both 10 now. I walk home from Kiba's house and had a great time, as usual. I get home talk to my parents and go straight to my room. I've gotten a lot stronger with Kiba. We train and spar a lot. He and Akamaru have become one and I have become great in Taijutsu. We're pretty evenly matched. I have strength, speed, and agility. He has defense and his senses. Being an Inuzuka, he has the senses of a dog. Like sight, hearing and smell, which is a huge advantage. I go out of my room and into the bathroom. I look at the window and see the hokage's tower. I see all the lights on. Then I go to Itachi's room and see him in his Anbu gear. "Itachi, why are you fully uniformed? I ask. He looks up, shocked. As if he was hiding something. "I have a mission." He says. He looks me in the eye then looks away and looks ashamed. I don't think much of it and go off to my bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay in my bed and now I think about Itachi. He's been very different since he joined the Anbu Black Ops. He seems out of it a lot. Like he's in a never ending train of thought completely out of sync to the world. Itachi was never assigned a team like normal Ninja he was out straight into the Anbu force for his master-mind and battle strategies. I remember that my parents told Shisui, his best friend, to take care of him. So I try and take my mind off this and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes widen to the sounds of screams. I quickly run into the den but find nothing. I run to the bathroom, nothing. I heard more screams. I start sprinting and burst through Itachi's door, nothing. I heard footsteps and run into my parents room. I look up and see a pool of blood and try to turn thr lights on but the power must be sabotauged. I look up and see a mysterious figure jump out of the window and onto a power wire and slash it. I grab the katana hung in the den, the sword of the Kusanagi. And run back into my parents bedroom and go to the window. A flash from one of the cut powers lines lights the room. I seem my mother and fathers heads lying in the pool of blood and I fall to the floor. "Mom...... Dad...... Why?" I whisper quietly then see a ninja jump past the window and I run after them. The sword is much to big for me but it'll work. I chase this ninja for a long time and keep up with my great speed. Then at a dead end they jump higher then I can yet onto a power line's pole. The full moon shines their body and I see something so horrible. My brother, in his Anbu gear and his mask had fallen off and landed next to me. I see the blood smeared on it as his Sharingan eye stares me down then in shock in shatter and in that time he jumps into another group of Anbu members and in a blink they're gone. I sit there and realize they may still be around so I go to search. My thoughts start racing, "Why my parents? Why us? Why Itachi? I can't be Itachi he is a pacifist by nature. But I saw what I saw." Then I turn a corner and see the third hokage's back in his robes. "HOKAGE! MY PARENTS WERE MURDERED." I scream. "Shut up, kid." he says in an odd sounding voice I think nothing of it though. He calls 3 Anbu members to grab me and take me home. I push and shove and struggle but they don't let go. They toss me in my house and baracade the doors and windows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been in my house for 2 days now. No one has come looking, they don't assume my parents were murdered. Until I hear a knock and I bring myself to the door. I get to the door and am about to open it until reality hits me. "They could try to kill me or try and take me." I think until I hear "Is anyone there, it's Tsume Inuzuka." I hear the familiar voice say. I am frozen by this. Then Kuromaru barks and knocks down the door. "Sasuke! You're alive!" Says Kiba as he runs over and hugs me. "Hi Kiba..." I say in his arms. "Sasuke are you alone? Where are you parents? We saw the barricades and got scared." his mom says. "My parents.............They were killed." I say and begin to cry. "Sasuke. I'm... I'm so sorry." She responds. She goes and investigates the house while Kiba and I sit on the couch. "Sasuke how long has it been?" She says from another room. "About 2 days...." I respond. "Sasuke, was Itachi murdered too?" She asks. "Itachi............ He was one of the murderers....." I say shamefully. "What!?! How could he...." Kiba says. "He was on an Anbu mission given by the Third Hokage." I say. I'm so okay to talk because ninja and specially Uchiha are supposed to have no reaction to death. We kill and see killing. I'm still not okay though but I'll deal. "We should get back to our place." Tsume says. "Okay come on Sasuke is there anything you want here?" Kiba asks. "I'll go check my room and meet you guys outside. I walk into my room and grab my Pre-Academy bag. Thank god the last time I was at Pre-Academy we got to leave our books there so my bag is empty. I grab some of my toys, mainly my stuffed, green dinosaur. I grab all my clothes, which isn't much, and a few other things. I go into the closet and grab a sleeping bag and my pillow then go outside. "Okay I'm ready to go." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 5: Living on

So it's been 3 years now, I'm 13 and still living with Kiba. It is very fun and they treat me normally. After the Uchiha Clan Massacure I was very different but I's learned to move on. It turns out every single living Uchiha was murdered but me and Itachi. Ever since then I hate the Third Hokage and Itachi and swear vengence on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sasuke are you excited???" Kiba says happily. "Of course!" I say as I put on my shoes. "We're finally going to become ninja." He says Tsume walks in. "Okay boys let's not jump too far ahead." She says. "We know." I say. "Time to go." She says as we follow her out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the Academy and see lots of other people, much more than Pre-Academy. We walk inside and find our seats. Kiba and I are assigned almost next to each other. But there's an aisle in between us. "Hello, young ninja. One day you can be as strong as I, if you try. And here is where that journey begins." Says the teacher. "I am Iruka Umino, your Sensei." He says. "You'll go through a few tests on these first 2 days." He says. "First test, Shuriken and Kunai target practice." We all walk outside and Kiba and I lead. "So Sasuke, would you like to go first?" Iruka asks me. "Yes Iruka Sensei." I say. I see the targets on the trees and grab a Shuriken from my pocket bag. I hold it for a while and study these targets. I see why there are so many, some are fake. My eyes dash from target to target until I see the real one. And it flies out of my fingers like a bolt. Then the target shatters and the Shuriken ends in the tree. I look at the Sensei and smile. "Astounding job Sasuke." He says. "Thank you Sensei." I say. Then Kiba goes and blows him away by hitting two targets with one Kunai. Finally the class ends and Kiba and I walk home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day comes and we go back to the Academy. Today it's Jutsu testing.
Chapter end notes: Not done, gonna keep writing!