TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: What is there for a Jinchuriki by Penguin

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey guys. This will be my first ever story I've written so hopefully no hate,I'm not the best at dialogue and i am hoping some people actually like this story. Well that's really all I gotta say, ugh yeah enjoy the first chapter.
I do not own Naruto. Only own my oc Kameko
-----------------------------Akatski Meeting Spot--------------------------------------
As Pain sat on the index finger of the Gedo statue, waiting for the next tailed beast, he was busy taking a message from one of his subordinates.

"Lord pain, Deidara is dead sir" the subordinate spoke quickly."it all happened so fast, a group of elites from the mist ambushed Tobi and Deidara. Tobi ran and Deidara was out of clay." He rumbled.

"I see" Pain spoke in a slow stern voice. " and what of the beast."

"They took it sir,I believe they want another jinchuuriki."

"We'll then, this throws off our plans"

-----------------------In The Hidden Mist Village-------------------------------------

As a 15 year old mist kunoichi sat on a bed tied down, a sealing written on her right shoulder, the Mizukage and a group of elite ninjas sat around coursing chakra into the seal, the girl begain screaming in pain as the feeling of hell entering her shoulder started, the pain so bad in began to dull her senses, soon blocking out her mind and causing her to black out.

"It is done" panted the fifth Mizukage, Mei Terumi, who had recently run out of chakra. The first jinchuuriki of the three tails since the fourth, "but what to do with the beast."

An elite spoke out of the circle, "if I may insist my lady, a trade. The mist is becoming highly poor with supplies from the attack, and the feudal lord is doing anything about it."

"Continue Isamu, and who would you think we would have a deal with", she spoke softly, "and what kage of there right mind would accept a jinchuuriki". The temper rising in her voice.

"The leaf my lady. They have a large supply and every high ranking officer knows we owe them deeply". He spoke firmly.

"They already have the nine, why need the three, all you would be doing is increasing there military strength making them a bigger problem for us". Her kekkei genkai starting up and steam rising from her head.

"Excuse my rudeness my lady", another elite blurted out. "But if would you rather sit here and watch your people starve, or make a trade that might not even hurt us, but help. If word got out that the beast has returned, it would cause the village to turn to a state of panic. He continued.

"I see you have a point indeed, Takeshi." I will send the request to the Hokage at once. We are to meet again tomorrow at sun down, you are all dismissed". She finished.

------------------------------The Following Night--------------------------------------

"It has come to us the reply of the leaf, they have accepted the terms of the offer and will send food, building supply's and medical aid to the village for the jinchuuriki". Mei stated.

"That is unexpected", an elite proclaimed, "and may I ask, how will she be getting there?"

"At the leaf he will be joining a team of Kakashi Hatake, the copy ninja who possesses the sharingan, Naruto Uzumaki, the nine tails jinchuuriki, and Sakura Haruno a pupil under the Hokage herself who will be staying awhile to help tend the injured."

"And when will they arrive my lady?"

"The end of next week, they need a boat ride here. The beast will be in containment until then. I myself will see them off and that will be the last of that bloody three tails in my village."

"Thank you my lady."

"That ends this discussion, they will be no talk of the beast to anyone of the villagers and no more meetings about this topic, good evening everyone."

----------------------------------In The Land Of Fire-----------------------------------

On the port in front of the ship soon to be boarding and setting sail for a week and a half, sat Naruto Uzumaki, with yellow spiky hair, and blue eyes with 3 whisker marks defined on each of his cheeks, in a orange and black tracksuit with red swirls, black sandals, and a black bandana bearing the hidden leaf village symbol.

Sitting next to him was Kakashi Hatake, with spiky silver hair flowing to the left, he had a simple blue forehead band with the head protector and leaf symbol engraved, which tilted slightly blocking out his left eye. He also had on a face mask leaving only around his right eye visible. He wore a simple blue suit with the green flack jacket. He had sandals and armour plated gloves on.

Next to him, sat Sakura Haruno, with short pink hair stopping just above her shoulders, she had large green eyes with fair skin and a red cloth with her forehead protector on top of her hair, acting as a ribbon. She wore a red top with a white swirling design. Black gloves, black shorts, and black boots, with a pink apron and elbow pads.

"But, Kakashi Sensei" Naruto whined, " there won't be any ramen, and were going to be gone for around a month."

"Stop complaining Naruto, gosh your such an idiot." Sakura snapped back.

"Naruto, your still a Genin, you shouldn't even be going on this B rank mission, if you keep complaining I will go to Lady Tsunade and request a Chunin." Kakashi explained.

"Bu...But Kakashi Sens..."

"I said enough."

"Fine, I'll just starve."

Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi walked up to the boat and boarded. The 1 1/2 journey was the most boring thing for Naruto. Being stuck without anything to do andbeing able to do anything about it, it was pain stacking for him."

But in a holding cell, waiting for her team to pick her up which. She was told about, sat Kameko Yoshida, the three tail jinchuuriki. Sitting in the corner of her imprisonment, looking through the bars, hoping to god that the guards weren't lying, that she was going to be treated better. She knew why she was chosen. The mist didn't want to ruin someone who had a good life, so they chosen her, an orphan since birth because her clan was wiped out. The Yoshida clan, who had a powerful visual keikek genkai. One to rival the famous sharingan or byakugan. But in one night a group of Assassins came to the little village on the outskirts of the mist. Her parents hid her in a secret chamber of there house to be found when the ambu came.

Unlike the sharingan, the Yoshida's clans Ekitaigan, meaning liquid eye, ran on love not hate. So when her entire clan was murdered and the village wouldn't help her in anyway all love left her and the dojutsu wouldn't work. The eye had five stages and would start out by reading tai jutsu, then ninjutsu, the genjutsu. The fourth stage would mean mastering an element,and the fifth which was rarely met, would allow the user to use two elements to create a keikek genkai of there own. Only three in her village ever met the fifth.

---------------------------------1 1/2 Weeks Later--------------------------------------

As the Genin, Chunin, and Jounin un boarded the ship, Naruto quickly glanced at his Sensei.

"We'll you to can go and get our new team member, I'm going to go look for a ramen stand."

"Sorry Naruto but that will have to wait until after our meeting with Kameko. And this is the mist, it's doubtful they would have a ramen stand right now." Kakashi told naruto.

Naruto fell over, staring at the ground, he grabbed his gut and started sobbing. Sakura quickly ram over to him.

"Naruto, what's wrong." Silence. "Naruto, answer me, NARUTO!"

"N....n." Naruto mumbled.

"Spit it out already." Butted in Kakashi.

"N..no more...ra..ramen for t..two weeks." Naruto spilled out.

Sakura quickly built up chakra in her fist and punch Naruto square in the head, cracking the asphalt they were currently on.

"Sakura!" Naruto yelled holding his head, "what the hell was that for?"

"For being such an..."

"Idiot." Kakashi finished her sentence. "Now then, if you done making a fool of herself, lets go pick up our team member."

The team walked through the town towards the Mizukages tower. They found themselves in front of a large oval like building 6 stories high with grass and trees growing on the top. They walked up to the front doors and before Kakashi could knock, they slowly opened inward and there stood no other then the Mizukage and a young girl, around 16 years old, looking at her, she was a little shorter then Naruto, around 5.4.

She was wearing a silver sleeveless shirt with a gold design flowing up from the bottom left and stopping near the right shoulder, she had long gloves going up to her elbows with guards. She had a holster with two visible swords around two feet long. She had on black shorts stopping just before the knees and had a kunai pouch along her right thigh and a medical pouch on her belt. She had on black combat boots that stopped just under the knee.

After Naruto was done looking at your clothing, he continued to the face,which he had to take in for a few moments. She had silk blue hair with bangs along her eyes then it lowered until it was tied in ponytail along her spine. Her eyes were dazzling blue, which Naruto couldn't stop looking at, and a perfect face without any acne or marks.

As Naruto was checking her out without hiding the fact, Kameko stared at him, realizing was was happening made him catch her attention, causing a deep crimson blush to appear in Naruto's cheeks.

"Lady Mizukage." Sakura and Kakashi spoke in unison, both kneeling before her, before Naruto could realize what to do, Sakura hand was around his neck pushing him to the group.

"I see the team is here." She spoke in a gentle voice, not one that Naruto thought belonged to a kage. Kameko this will be your team in the hidden leaf."

"She is the new team member!?" Naruto asked, sounding extremely surprised.

"Yes, did you not look at the I.D.we gave you." Kakashi spoke, knowing that Naruto forgot.

"Well, ugh, no I wanted this to be a surprise."

"Well then, why are you acting like something is wrong?"

"Ugh, well, ugh." A deep blush coming back to his face. "You know."

Kakashi did know what was going through his head, so he just gave up on talking to him.

"I see that everything is set for her to leave?" The Mizukage asked.

"Yes the ship is ready to depart at anytime." Kakashi answered her question. Kakashi quickly reached out his hand to shake Kameko's hand, she accepted. "Hello my name is Kakashi Hatake.

Sakura followed up reaching her hand out and introducing herself, followed my Naruto who's face seemed to light up just talking to her.

"If the preparations are made, I will see you off," butted in the Mizukage seeming to want the, to leave as fast as possible.

"We'll be going now then," Kakashi assured her. " Sakura, we'll see you back in the village in a month." Kakashi told Sakura.

"Oh yeah, your staying here," Naruto wanted to stay but before he could, Sakura turned around and hugged him.

" I'll miss you guys." She said softly. Looking up to Naruto's face and realizing there was no blush. She became agitated, knowing that this new team member was stealing people that hung on to her, in the matter of seconds. She didn't like Naruto like that, but he liked her for years, and a hug like that would of made him blush so much his head would of been crimson five minutes ago.

Kakashi, Kameko, Naruto, Sakura and the Mizukage walked through the village and up to the ship. "Well I guess I'll see you back at the village Sakura," Naruto told her, and him Kakashi, and the blue haired wonder boarded the ship and began to sail of, Naruto and Kakashi waving to her and Kameko sitting by herself slowly drifting away in the open waters, leavingSakura alone by the Mizukage.

Oh how much she would like to be Naruto at this moment.
Chapter end notes: Next chapter to be released, whenever, schools starting so I can't make any promises. Also there were probably a lot of mistakes in this chapter, kinds rushed it, anyway, see ya