TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 37] LikedPrinter


Summary:
 photo PathofmyBrothersBanner_zps8cd91870.jpg

A bright white path illuminated in the darkness of an empty space before her feet. It symbolized the unification of her brothers and their outstanding achievements that she wished to make as well. And so her goals, her dreams, her decisions, and her life relied on where that one path would take her.

But what happens when, on a tragic night, the path splits into two and shifts colors? That once beautiful, peaceful white changed into a blood red on the left and a sky blue on the right. It made her realize the separation of her idols and gave her a hard decision to make.

In time, she chose the more inviting side, and easily skipped down it. The girl knew that as long as she kept going on this specific path, she'd reach the place she wanted to be the most: In everyone's hearts. If she stayed on that sky blue path, she'd make it, and she would be seen as, "Ayako: The Honorable Uchiha!"

...What will she do when she's thrown off that one as well?

A Sasuke TwinFic

Rating: 15
Category: OC-centric
Characters: Akamaru, Akatsuki, All, ANBU squad, Anko Mitarashi, Asuma Sarutobi, Ayame, Baki, Chouji Akimichi, Clan Uchiha, Gaara, Hayate Gekkou, Hidden Leaf Ninja, Hidden Sand Ninja, Hidden Sound Ninja, Hinata Hyuuga, Ibiki Morino, Ino Yamanaka, Iruka Umino, Itachi Uchiha, Jiraiya, Kabuto Yakushi, Kakashi Hatake, Kankurou, Kiba Inuzuka, Kin Tsuchi, Kisame Hoshigaki, Kurenai Yuuhi, Maito Gai, Matsuri, Naruto Uzumaki, Neji Hyuuga, OC, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sakura Haruno, Sarutobi Hiruzen (Sandaime Hokage), Sasuke Uchiha, Shikamaru Nara, Shino Aburame, Shizune, Team Asuma, Team Gai, Team Kakashi, Team Kuranai, Team Rookie Nine, Team Sand Siblings, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: AU
Challenge: None
Series: Path of my Brothers
Chapter: 22 Completed: No
Words: 73242 Read: 21612
Published: 22/06/13 Updated: 28/07/15



Story notes: This story is about a girl who didn't exist. That is until she returns home to Konoha after five years of intense training and a team oddly put together. She's ready to show everyone who she is and what she's made of. Most of all, she's prepared to face the world alongside her twin brother, Sasuke. But what she doesn't know is the scenarios she came up with inside her head where everything runs smoothly aren't going to come true, and things aren't going to turn out the way she expected.

So I know that the Sasuke twinfic is overused and is really popular, but the reason why I'm writing this is because I've had this story in my head every since I was around 9. It's been like 10 years and this is my way of expressing it. I will try my best not to make this very similar to everyone else's, but I'm sure a few things may be close, I'm not entirely sure. I take helpful criticism very well, in fact sometimes I will go back and edit a chapter completely thanks to those thoughts. I just want to make this story awesome for me to look back on once it's finished and be proud of what I wrote. But: I DO NOT TOLERATE RUDE FLAMING COMMENTS. Please, be polite, that's all I ask. I wouldn't do it to you, so don't do it to me. I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that doesn't make it okay to bash another person. Anyway, I hope you read, maybe review, and more importantly, enjoy! 1. Prologue: The Dishonorable Uchiha by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 5] Liked (794 words)
Well... here it is from the beginning. Enjoy!
2. Chapter 1: Reunited by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (2743 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or its characters. But the O.C.'s I made up are mine of course.

Reviews would be nice. :)
3. Chapter 2: Twin Talk by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (2666 words)
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Naruto characters. Only the OCs I created are all mine.
4. Chapter 3: Team Shizen by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (3721 words)
Disclaimer: All characters from the show/manga rightfully belong to the genius, Masashi Kishimoto…Dang it…
5. Chapter 4: Surprises: Meet the Nine Rookies by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (4910 words)
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto…but the characters I created are all mine.

A/N: HEADS UP! This is a continuation of last chapter. Enjoy!
6. Chapter 5: Children of Mother Nature by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (4488 words)
A/N: This takes place in episode 21.
7. Chapter 6: Let It Start, Make Your Mark by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (3129 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. Nuff-said.
8. Chapter 7: Deception by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (4042 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto Characters. Just the ones I created.
9. Chapter 8: It's Time by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (3559 words)

10. Chapter 9: Second Round Jitters by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (4296 words)
A/N: Random findings. You want to know something weird, but kind of cool. I went on google translate and when I put in ‘Uchiha’ for the English box, I got ‘Sasuke’ for the Japanese. Thought I’d share if you’ve never tried it. Anyway, I guess time is getting away from me again.  I got a job that isn’t once a week for two seasons! Ever heard of Menchie’s Fro-Yo? It’s delicious. Updates with newly edited chapters may not come as fast as I hope. I’m still trying though, but so many things need to be tweaked in order to make sense. Gah! Well... enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto!
11. Chapter 10: Protection! Survival Skills Kick In! by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 1] Liked (3700 words)
A/N: So... uh... long time no see! Gosh, where has the time gone. Oh I know! Into college and scholarship applications, my smiley (not) job, Cheer, and school work! But I finally whipped up this chapter after it's been collecting dust for months now. (I don't even know how long I've been gone :'O) Thankfully, I'm starting to get more time on my hands because graduation is in three weeks so chapters should be edited and released faster. Off you go to reading!

(***) = scene change btw

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto in any way. I only own my original characters.
12. Chapter 11: Reasons by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 1] Liked (4203 words)
A/N: I should really stop making promises because I keep breaking. Sorry, readers that it took me so long to get this out. I had a lot going on this past month. I graduated high school, worked (barely because my hours got cut EXTREMELY), had graduation parties to attend, and had plans with friends that I'll probably never see again. Anyway, here's the next chapter. I can only say I hope it's good because it's currently 3 o'clock in the morning. I just really wanted to get this done. Fight scene, yeah! *punches air*. Alright, read and review please. I'd love to know what you thought.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto
13. Chapter 12: Familiar Stranger by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 1] Liked (2150 words)
A/N: Woot, got another chapter done. I tried something different and made it Ayako's P.O.V. this time around. I'll probably do that again a few times, but it won't be that often. I'm not sure if I'm exactly good at it. It's a bit short, but I'm happy with it. I don't know, let me know what you think! I love reviews!

Disclaimer: Naruto isn't mine... but I wish it was.
14. Chapter 13: Concerns by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 3] Liked (3710 words)
A/N: Yay, another chapter edited. I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend (if you celebrate it). I kind of did. My highlight was my grad party. Anyway, it was a hot day today, and instead of taking care of college stuff, writing 'thank you' cards, or doing anything important, I did this. Reviews would be greatly appreciated.
15. Chapter 14: Wisdom by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (3418 words)
A/N: Let me start out by saying I'm sorry for these last few chapters. They fall into the filler category and I know those can be boring to read. But, believe it or not, they're necessary for this story. The next one falls right into the canon, but after that things should get more interesting. Please read and review!
16. Chapter 15: Countdown to Fun by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 1] Liked (2933 words)
A/N: Ugh! I'm sure this is bad... like really bad because it's so close to the canon. Honestly, I'm at a loss as to what I could have done differently with it because all it is is just information on the preliminaries, exactly like the episode. :( I'm sorry, but trust me, after this, it FINALLY gets interesting.

I'm sorry for the wait as well. Obviously it was because of the trouble I had with this chapter, AND IT'S NOT EVEN LONG! I wanted to get it out before I go to college orientation tomorrow, otherwise it's two more days lost. My goal is to get all the chapters edited before move-in day. Do you think I can do it? I hope so, especially since after this chapter, my writing started to change.

Anyways, I'm done rambling. Start reading and let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
17. Chapter 16: From Where I Stand by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (5093 words)
A/N: Hey, look at this! I uploaded before one in the morning! Yay me! So I pretty much revamped this chapter a lot, considering it's the LONGEST ONE so far, but I'm actually really pleased with how it turned out. I hope I created a good fight scene with some recent flashbacks. Her past was brought into it a bit. More of that will definitely come in later. And... yeah. Read, review, and stuff. Enjoy!
18. Chapter 17: Inflictions: Delayed Pain by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 1] Liked (3408 words)
A/N: Alright, obviously, I'm not going to write out all the of the fights in the Chunin exams because we all know that would be a horrible, horrible idea. That being said, I'm going to try an paraphrase them as best I can. If you want to see the canon fights check them out online! I won't change any of the pairings because that could get messy. I'm really only changing the order by inserting my characters.

Disclaimer: Naruto is the property of Masashi Kishimoto! His original characters are his, while my original characters are mine!
19. Chapter 18: A Snake within the Shadows by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 1] Liked (2436 words)
A/N: Hmmm... I actually don't have anything to say up here... Except for I'm a liar. I said this would be out earlier this week, but I didn't feel like it. :P Sorry! Enjoy the chapter! It's a little intense.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
20. Author's Note: This is Goodbye by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 1] (560 words)

21. Chapter 19: Fear Me by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 0] (4283 words)
A/N: As I said in my previous message to all of you, I hate to leave you all hanging with questions as to what happens in the rest of this story. So, the next couple chapters will be the last fully written parts of this and then afterwards, I'll just be writing what I had planned/ a summary of the rest.

This chapter is very rough and has been barely edited, but here's what kind of happens.
22. Chapter 20: Fill In the Gaps by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 0] (3000 words)
A/N: Here's another rough chapter I wrote a looonnnnggg time ago. This will be the second to last one I have completed and after the next chapter, the rest of the story will be told via summaries organized into sections