TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Kunoichi At Heart by Chloryl

[Reviews - 28]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

“Yes, I-I guess so,” you stammered, looking over at Tenten who was practically glowing.

“Then it’s settled!” Gai declared, rubbing his hands together. “Your skill in bukijutsu will balance out Team 9!”

“You’re not tired, are you?” Tenten asked mischievously. “How about another match?”

Your eyes widened. “But –”

“Oh, not an ordinary battle,” she said reassuringly. “It’s time for a full-scale training session involving a whole lot more weapons than you’ve seen yet!”

You grinned. “I can’t wait!”

-:-

“And here,” Tenten was saying. “My weighted chains and sickles.” She unrolled another scroll in a flourish, summoning a tangle of metal and shiny blades. “And this is my collection of various tools used for throwing. Very useful in combination.”

You eyed the piles of sophisticated weaponry hungrily. “They’re beautiful!”

She laughed. “I’m not just showing you for aesthetic pleasure. Test them out…throw around a few projectiles. You need to get used to working with weapons until it becomes second nature.”

You picked up a lethal looking ball of metal with protruding spikes and examined it critically. “What’s this for?”

Her eyes gleamed. “Watch.” She took it from your unresisting hands and tossed into the woods, far away from where the two of you stood. Her left hand moved into the familiar hand seal to detonate explosive tags. A loud, metallic blast shook through the forest, and an explosion of metal fragments and jagged shrapnel rained down, sailing harmlessly over your and Tenten’s heads.

“Impressive,” you said appreciatively.

She pointed at the various tools: a length of wire strung with kunai, a pre-loaded crossbow, and several kama attached to heavy metal chains. “We’ll figure out your strengths first. Then we’ll raid the equipment storage room.”

You’re better at utilizing steel projectiles and various chain-attached weapons with sharp blades. Go to Chapter 93.

You’re better at archery and kenjutsu-related attacks. Explosives can also be your forte. Go to Chapter 94.