TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Kunoichi At Heart by Chloryl

[Reviews - 28]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

You let out a yelp of surprise as a small shape hurtled in your direction and crashed into you, knocking the both of you over.

"Gomenasai, [Name] nee-chan!"

You glanced down at the yellow and blue lump sprawled on the floor and a grin spread across your face. "Oh hey, Konohamaru."

He stood up, dusting himself off. "[Name] nee-chan, I have some a message from the old man!" he declared, puffing out his chest importantly.

"From Hokage-sama?" you asked, surprised.

He nodded. "My grandpa wants you to go to his office. He has something to discuss with you. Something to do with your training, and he wants you to go there as soon as possible."

"I see." You thanked Konohamaru and went off in the direction of the Academy to pay the Hokage a visit.

You slipped into the administrative section of the building, strolling through the hallway until you came to the office door. You knocked twice, waiting.

"Come in."

Pushing open the door, you entered and quietly closed it behind you. Glancing around, you spotted the Hokage immediately. You gave him a small bow.

"Good afternoon, Lord Hokage."

He puffed on his pipe, his eyes twinkling. "Do you understand why I've summoned you here?"

You shook your head, your eyes falling upon the familiar form of Asuma standing a few metres away from him.

"Sensei!" you exclaimed.

The Hokage beamed. "It was ultimately Asuma's decision, of course. He noticed that you were at a disadvantage, seeing as you do not have a clan hiden technique. He suggested that you learn elemental ninjutsu, to counter this inconvenience. What do you think?"

You were relieved. "Of course, that sounds like an excellent idea, Hokage-sama."

He smiled at his son, who looked faintly embarrassed. Asuma fumbled in his vest and handed you a crumpled piece of paper. You smoothed it out, surprised.

"What is this for?"

"To test your chakra's affinity towards certain elements," he explained. "Watch."

You stared at the white paper as the edges began to glow faintly with chakra.

The paper ignited and turned ash? Go to Chapter 63.

The paper split in two? Go to Chapter 64.

The paper wrinkled? Go to Chapter 65.

The paper crumbled into dirt? Go to Chapter 66.

The paper became soggy? Go to Chapter 67.