TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Kunoichi At Heart by Chloryl

[Reviews - 28]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

You decide to tell him that you had no idea. It was better to play safe, you thought.

"I'm not exactly sure," you confessed, mentally crossing your fingers and hoping that Iruka would not be too suspicious. To your surprise, he nodded again.

"You probably lost your memory somehow," he decided, "I'll take you to the Third Hokage-sama, and we'll see what we can do."

"Sounds good," you agreed calmly. On the inside, you were euphoric. You were actually in the Naruto world! This was so freaking awesome! Or maybe, it was just a dream. Your excitement died down a bit and you pinched yourself painfully on the arm.

"Ouch!" you yelped.

"Are you alright, [Name]?" Iruka asked, looking at you with a strange expression on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you mumbled, trying to keep an enormous, silly grin off your face. This was real! You followed Iruka out of your front door. As you left your house, you realized that it had become a Konoha-style apartment from the outside. Your grin widened.

Your jaw dropped when you stepped onto the paved road and stared hungrily at the beautiful village.

"Wow…" you murmured.

Iruka glanced at you curiously, and you blushed, averting your gaze. You walked silently behind him as he led you through the familiar streets towards a building you recognized as the Academy.

You entered and followed Iruka through the hallways until you stopped in front of the door to the Hokage's office. Iruka knocked twice and you held your breath.

"Come in."

Iruka pushed the door open and both of you slipped inside.

"Ah, Iruka, [Name]. What brings you here? As I recall, you both have class right now."

You started at the sound of your own name. The Hokage knew who you were? You felt honoured.

"That's exactly why we're here, Hokage-sama," Iruka sighed heavily, "[Name] never misses a single class, and I was worried when she didn't show up today. When I went to check on her, I heard a scream coming from her apartment."

You raised your eyebrow. You screamed? You didn't seem to remember it. Then Iruka continued on with his story, and explained how, when you woke up, you had lost your memory.

"She remembered my name," Iruka recalled thoughtfully, "And also Naruto's as well. But she says she doesn't remember anything else, or at least 'not in the way I mean'."

The Third dipped his head. "I see." He began to pace slowly back and forth across the room.

"H-hokage-sama," you stammered, testing the unfamiliar honorific nervously.

"Yes, child?" he replied, his back to you.

"D-do I belong in this world?" your face turned red as you said it. It was such a foolish question! Of course you did not belong in this world. You lived on Earth, not in the fictional shinobi world you loved so much. But deep inside your heart…

..you wished that you did belong. Go to Chapter 6.

...you wanted to go home. Go to Chapter 7.