TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Kunoichi At Heart by Chloryl

[Reviews - 28]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

You glared at Mizuki, your patience wearing thin. "No way, you traitor! What makes you think I'll betray my own village by stealing that scroll for you? All you want is to have it for yourself, isn't that right?"

The cheerful expression on Naruto's face vanished, replaced by doubt. "[Name]-chan, Mizuki-sensei isn't like that…he just wants to help us graduate!"

"By stealing a scroll filled with dangerous forbidden jutsu?" you spat, directing your words at Mizuki. Nevertheless, Naruto flinched at your harsh tone. "I'm sorry, Naruto, but I can't let you be tricked by this creep."

Mizuki eyed you calmly. You had to give him some credit. Even in this situation, the guy's acting was flawlessly executed. He genuinely looked hurt by your words. He placed his hand over his heart. "I – your sensei – trick you? [Name], what are you going on about?"

"I…" you muttered, your hand inching towards the shuriken pouch Iruka had given you a few days ago. You were itching to try out the new weapons with your shadow-clone-training acquired skills.

"Well, if you don't want to, I certainly won't pressure you," Mizuki continued steadily, with just the right amount of regret saturating his voice. "Naruto, go on."

You were about to protest when you realized that in the anime, Naruto only graduated because he was able to pull off the shadow clone stunt to Iruka. If you messed up his chances, he might never graduate! You waited until he disappeared before you focused your attention on Mizuki. He had dropped his sympathetic pretences and was glowering at you with hate-filled eyes.

"What?" you asked innocently, reaching into your pouch and pulling out a fistful of shuriken.

"You really think you can take on a chuunin all by yourself?" he sneered. "Why, you're not even a genin yet, [Name]. How ambitious. You should run away while you still can."

Yes, good idea. You should run and get help, immediately! What were you thinking, taking on Mizuki all by yourself? Go to Chapter 19.

You're staying and fighting! No way will you pass up this chance! Go to Chapter 20.