TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I am Kimiko Kazuki of the Hidden Leaf by mst88

[Reviews - 26]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I am still in the process of a total rewrite of this story so new chapters will be titled number wise.
Writing liberties will be taken to mold the story towards where I am taking my OC, so personalities and events of established characters will be added or changed when it’s called for.

All and anything to do with Naruto is the pure genius of Master and Sensei Masashi Kishimoto.
Chapter notes: Hope everybody likes this new version, I know I do.
Kimiko Kazuki eyed the wooden post about four meters away from herself, scarred, dented weathered from years or decades of abuse from Shinobi weapons. The sunlight was now stretching across the early morning sky, bending her knees slightly she reached a hand down to the impressive pile of four-pointed metal star shaped shuriken at her feet, just one of the many weapons in a ninja’s arsenal.

While the pile of metal was impressive at first glance, on closer inspection they were rusted, damaged or flawed in some way. Discarded or lost by their original owners that had used the weapons practice area of the Third Training Ground, just one of many such areas that dotted her home in the Hidden Leaf Village. Since she was just an Academy student she was not allowed to own weapons yet, so her only option was scouring the woods for them. She also had an impressive pile of kunai, dagger type weapons that were at the weapons-smith. At first, he had been reluctant to repair them, since she was only an Academy student but after making a deal, where he could keep any metal beyond repair and giving him an obscene amount of Ryo to pay for them, he agreed.

Carefully picking up one of the stars, skilled tips automatically spun the holed weapon on her index finger weighing it, feeling the flaws and imperfections before launching it towards the wooden target. It sailed, spinning before one of the metal points buried itself into the solid wood.

It’s not going anywhere, she thought with a satisfied grin. Her amethyst eyes quickly shifted to glance behind her.

Kimiko could feel it, a slight sensation like a warmth touching a point in her mind when another person was present but she knew this person was keeping themselves hidden and they were watching her. Having learned during one of her Academy classes, it was her sensory ability at work, what she was detecting was the chakra of another or the energy that gave a ninja their powers. Kimiko wasn’t worried about an attack. If it were an enemy, they certainly wouldn’t be targeting a lone Academy student trying to get in some training with flawed weapons before heading to class.

Should she call them out or just let them watch? It wasn’t the first time he had done this and she wasn’t sure why he continued to lurk in the trees, there were other posts he could practice on but for whatever reason he would never join her but he always watched. They had been playing this game for years now; Kimiko was growing slightly tired of it. For somebody with his superiority complex, he sure did act immature sometimes. They were friends after all but still, why was he hiding?

Shrugging she reached for another shuriken, throwing it like the first, only this one wobbled as it spun.

“Shit!” Kimiko muttered, quickly picking up another, throwing it with more force. It spun quickly, hitting the wobbling shuriken with an audible metallic clang as they both embedded on either side of the first but still in a perfect line.

Kimiko again glanced behind her as she felt the presence leave, picking up another shuriken she sighed. “Why Sasuke?”
Chapter end notes: The first chapter will be soon, it starts before the storyline.