TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kameg School by Akatsukiare4evermine

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I had first put this on wattpad, but I had so much fun writing it, and I wrote so much, I thought this could make my longest story. Ok, I'm just going to copy and paste EXACTLY what I wrote:

I changed the character I am so this would be a school fic. Meaning instead of silver hair and purple eyes, black hair and green eyes. And this is purely fanfiction. I do not have green eyes, nor black hair, but I like it better that way.

Also, I do not have these veiws! This has to do with her life.
School. You probably think of the boring place where learning is involved.

Me? I think of a safe haven. I think of love, life, and comfort where you escape the death, hate, and despair.

But that's just me.

Cause all the others have the life where they can ditch school, call it dreadful, maybe even get detention.

I keep to myself most of the time. It helps. Friends usually don't help at all.

But like I said. That's just me.

I do not deserve the attention, and I hate that I'm actually popular.

Not in the social, prom queen way, no. More like the, "You see that kid? I heard that she once was a model." And rumours like that.

Though, they aren't rumours. I was a model before. Everything they say is true.

I almost forgot to mention, my name's Karrine.

"Students, please report to the multi purpouse room, we have new students." I bit my lip, then got up and went to the multi purpouse room.

There were 20 kids there. Wow.

"Kids, these are all our new stu-" The princilple was cut off as another came in.

His hair was black, and his eyes were black as well. Almost no whites. I shrugged in my mind.

"You're late." The principle (She's a girl.) said. The boy who came in shrugged.

I cringed. No one shruggs at this principle. No one who wants to get home at the right time.

I've had detention once before, and the other time I got in trouble I was sent home.

Those were the only 2 times I ever got in trouble here.

Once I got sick...

But I never went home.

I got in trouble. Even if it was cause I was hurt.

"Alright... these are the only new kids." She said, looking away from the boy slowly.

There were only 6 girls in the 21 kids that came. I sighed.

"This is Deidara." Ms. Grey (The principle) tapped a boy with long blonde hair and blue eyes on the chest with her cane.

It was more of a walking stick, but people called it a cane.

"This is Sasori." She tapped a boy with red hair and hazel eyes.

"This is Pain." She tapped a boy with orange hair and swirly eyes.

"Rinnegan." I whispered, knowing that power anywhere. I had it.

"This is Konan." She tapped one of the only girls, but of course not in the chest! On the shoulder.

She had blueish, purpleish hair, and hazel eyes.

"This is Kakazu." He was covered in stitched and had Christmas eyes.

I hate Christmas.

Don't get me wrong, it's a happy time and such! But Santa never comes, and I'm starting to wonder if even he thinks I'm a freak.

I always get the same present.

It's the same thing I get everyday.

"This is Zetsu." The boy was multicolored! One half was pure white, and the other pure black.

"This is Hidan." A boy with silver hair and purple eyes was tapped, and he started cussing under his breath.

"This is Kisame Hishigaki." A fish/boy with blue hair and white eyes was poked.

"This is Itachi Uchiha." A boy with long black hair and Sharingan eyes was poked.

I also have Sharingan.

"This is Tobi Uchiha." Another Uchiha? A boy with a mask on was poked. His hair was black and the eye that was showing was Sharingan.

"This is Sakura Haruno." This was another girl. Her hair was pink and her eyes were green.

But not like mine. My eyes are a bright, orb green.

Her's are dull green.

"This is Sasuke Uchiha." He also had Sharingan, just it wasn't on.

"This is Lee." He had a bowl cut and really bushy eyebrows. His eyes were black.

"This is Tenten." Yeah, she's another girl. Her hair is brown and in buns. Her eyes are brown to.

"This is Temari Sabaku." Another girl. She has blonde hair and green eyes. She has 4 pony tails, 2 at the bottom, 2 at the top.

"This is Kankuro Sabaku." This boy had a hoodie on with cat ears, so I didn't know his hair color. His eyes are blackish brownish. He had face paint on.

"This is Gaara Sabaku." They must be related. This boy had red hair and green eyes that were similar to the ocean... and what my eyes were like if I was agitated.

"This is Naruto Uzumaki." This boy already made my head hurt and I didn't even get to speak with him yet. His hair was bright yellow, his eyes were bright blue, and his clothes were bright orange.

It was worse than those neon signs.

"This is Hinata Hyuuga." She was a shy girl. Her hair was purpleish, blackish, brownish. Her eyes were lavender.

"This is Kiba Inuzuka." This boy also had face paint, and his hair was, even though also in a hoodie, was seen and brown. His eyes were black.

He had a dog with him. "And his dog is Akamaru."

I widened my eyes. He was alowed the dog?

"And this is Neji Hyuuga."

He was the last one. He had basically the same colors as Hinata.

"Now, students, as you know, I'm older than I used to be." I raised an eyebrow. She should have retired 2 years ago.

Here, let me explain this school. It's a school where High schoolers, middle schoolers, elementary schoolers, and people from college go to.

I've been here my whole life.

"So... I'm retiring." The whole student body was now talking to each other.

"In my place!" Ms. Grey called our attention.

"In my place is this nice lady, Tsunade. There are also new teachers, but I'm retired! I don't have to deal with any more of you snot nosed little brats!"

Once Tsunade, a woman who had blonde hair and brown eyes came in, Ms. Grey ran out shouting in happiness. Everyone sweat dropped.

"Alright... My name is Tsunade, and I'd like you to meet the other teachers. Come in!"

5 people came in. One had silver hair, one had white hair, one had a bowl cut like Lee, one was a girl and had brown hair, and the last had brown hair to.

"Kakashi," Tsunade pointed to the man with silver hair. "Jiraya," She pointed to the one with white hair. "Guy." She pointed to the one like Lee, "Shizunee and her pig Ton-Ton," I forgot to mention, Shizunee owns a pig. "And Iruka!" She lastly pointed to the man with brown hair.

There was silence.

"Now, back to class!" Tsunade cried, and we left.
Chapter end notes: How was it? I had fun writing it. These are the Naruto characters in here:

Students:

Deidara

Sasori

Hidan

Kakuzu

Pain

Konan

Kisame

Itachi

Zetsu

Sakura

Sasuke

Lee

Tenten

Temari

Gaara

Kankuro

Naruto

Hinata

Kiba

Neji

Tobi

Teachers:

Kakashi

Guy

Iruka

Tsunade

Jiraya

Shizunee