TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruhina: 3 words i hope to say... by naruhina108

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: My first paring fanfic!
NARUHINA CHAPTER ONE:

The only thing I could hear was the sound of my footsteps and the beating of my heart racing. The yellow pattern was the ground flashed before my eyes. Every hallway looked the same. Candle lights were filled making it the only source of light. My shadow raced with me. "Knock” “knock" I knocked fiercely at the door making it budge. The room was empty like every single one I seen. Hope was still in my heart though. He has to be here. I grugeted in anger.

I ran back to my pace. "He's not in here" a pink-haired chunin said shutting the door like it even mattered anymore. So many pathways I feared I would choose the wrong one. I checked another room which its only opputation was a bed. "Damn it he's not in here either" Soon my lungs burned from running for who knows how long. "Where the heck are you?" I yelled. "We finally made it this far" "where...are you" sweat dripped off my face but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything right now except on my promise.

"Where are you…..Sasuke!!!?" I screamed my lungs out. At that exact moment a loud boom entered my ears. Everything shocked like an earthquake. I looked back and forth trying to figure out where it came from. I finally saw a faint bright light coming from the end of the endless hallway. I ran quicker and quicker I didn't care if I fell down or not. I saw Sai looking up at the sky. Questions went in and out of my mind.

"Don't worry Naruto-kun… you'll see him" a friendly voice said as I remembered the dark-haired girl ran besides me. I could tell her hands were shaking uncotrolling I nodded as my eyes were blinded by the light. I soon saw Sakura, now they both stared horrifying at something. What's happening!! I’m almost there. A word escaped from Sakura's lips "Sa…Sasuke" I made myself stop my pace and looked up. My eyes wided. Hinata came next to me. The wind brushed passes my sweating neck. I couldn't stop looking. He's here. Everyone was quiet. As stood before us….

Sasuke Uchiha.

He…he looks so different but familiar at the same time. I wished this was a dream but also a reality I didn't which was what now. He stood 10 feet in front of me. Pieces of grabble from the explosion was everywhere on the floor, like pieces of glass. Sasuke and I stared at each other like if we could read each other's thoughts at this moment. A single word buttered out of my lips. 'Sasuke" he answered right away knowing I would say something first. "So its you, Naruto…?" Sasukes's voice replayed in my head like if he said it yesterday.


*Flashback*


"You don't even have any parents or siblings…What do you know about me!?" "You been alone from the start!" "What do you know about me!? Huh?! "Its having a bond that makes it so painful!" "You have no idea what's it like to lose something like that!" "You're right about not having parents or siblings…"

*End of flashback*

I came back to my senses feeling the dread from that again. I could feel the nervousness from everyone. In my memory I could see Sasuke's younger face staring at me with cold eyes. "Why…Naruto" "why go so far for me!" "To me it's a bond I finally been able to establish…" "That's why I'm going to stop you!" I repeated again "If that's the case why didn't you…" "Then I'll just break that bond!" Sasuke yelled in my flashback.

"Why didn't you kill me back then!!?" I shouted loud enough for him to hear every single word I said. "Is this how you wanted to break that bond?" "Sasuke!" I kept yelling wanting to cry. "The reason is simple…its not that I couldn't break the bind with you..." Sasuke simply said.

Sasuke's POV:
Flashback:

"You who might be able to use the same magneto shairigan as mine..." My brother Itachi said. "However there's one condition..." "You must kill your closet friend" those words echoed throughout my mind making sure it will never fade from me.

*End of flashback*

"It was irrating obtaining power according to the method about from him." "You're only alive because of my passing whim" I said staring at my old comrades. I swopped down catching everyone's attention right away which I kind of wanted in the first place. I slowly and softly placed my right hand on Naruto's shoulder. Sakura turned around in surprise saying "when did he…?!" I smiled at this comment. My comrades were still so naïve after so many years apart. Hinata which I’m surprised of was here. She grunted fearless. "To come to think about it didn't you have a dream to become Hokage?" I said knowing it stringed.

"If you have the time to chase after me you should've spent that time on training or something" I whispered in his ear. "Right….Naruto" I said as he stood still. 'And that's why this time around…you're going to lose your life" I gripped my sword and slowly pulled it out shining with the light. "Because of my passing whim" I could feel Naruto's eyes trembled. "there's no way a guy who cant even save one friend…can ever become Hokage" my sword was released from its hold. Everyone stepped back getting prepared for something to happen. I could tell Hinata wanted to say something. My smiled wided. "Isn't that right …Sasuke" Naruto said kind of catching me off guard. I almost hesitated but the arch of my sword curled towards Naruto’s back. I knew he won't budge.

Naruto's POV:

I arrived to a place I’m sadly been to a lot. The giant metal gate stood lurking at me. "Naruto..." it welcomed me with open arms. "Show him…our…powers" I closed my eyes not wanting to see his face. Silence creped us as I slowly opened my eyes. "What’s the matter?" it seemed he wanted to talk today. Cold water sunk my ageing feet. Soon red bubbles popped coming closer and closer to me. I didn't move as I slowly wanted its power. After a short period of time the bubbles already created the fox's face. "What's the matter?" the voice still scared me. "You need my power right?" it said as the bubbles formed his smile.

I still kept quiet though looking straight at him. "Now then…" the fox said knowing what I wanted. ”Who do you want to kill?" the words absorbed inside me. Kill..? "You should know" the fox's smile went wider and wider by the second showing its sharp teeth. "That you can't go anything on your own" "break the seal completely!" the fox urged me on. "I'll grant you all my powers" it pursued me. I raised my arm about to do it before I realized someone was behind me. "How?" I said surprised as Sasuke raised his hand giving the message stop. No one has being in here with me until now.

"I can see it now" Sasuke said seeing his sharigan. "So this is your unknown power" "who would have thought you would have something like this inside of you" he said making me feel guilty. "So you're an Uchiha hm" the fox said interpreting our conversation "o my how you grown" the fox said like he personally knew Sasuke. "To think you'll be able to see me within Naruto that's loaf some shairgan" "so that's the power of the cursed clan" the fox kept on talking. I stood by silent. Sasuke finally responded to it "so it seems it isn't your first time seeing the shairgan then you must be the...9 tailed fox" he put the pieces of the puzzle together.

I lost my breath he already figured it out… "That vision and chakra more ominous then mine…it's just like…Madara Uchiha from long ago" the fox answered making Sasuke's statement true. After that sentence the fox made Sasuke's eyes darker and grabbed the bubble formed nose and squeezed it so hard the whole figure of the fox popped. "Heck if I know that person" he said obviously angry at the mention of Madara.

Hinata's POV:

It was a beautiful day like every other day in Konoha. I enjoy going to the town to buy food even though sometimes my father would disapprove saying that I don't have to do it but I told him many times again that I enjoyed it and breaked me from stress. I walked slowly knowing I was in no such hurry. I already had a handful of bags in my left hand. I still looked around window shopping. I heard cries suddenly and plates crashing to the means of gravity. I looked around finding the source of it.

Konoharmaru and his gang was making trouble again. I giggled thinking back to my memories that seem not long ago. Before I knew it I fell to the ground making the food spill across the dirty busy roads. "We're sorry!" they yelled running trying to chase something. I got up wiping off the dirt that was attached to my pants. I waved knowing whatever I said it wouldn't enter their ears. I could still hear the cries of the people who were they new victims. I gather back all the food sighing that the loss of food. "Need some help Hinata chan?" a voice said behind me.

I recognized the voice. "Kiba-kun!" I said smiling. Kiba was my comrade and usually with his dog Akamaru. His dog barked along with him. I still remember the dog's younger self being small but now as big as Kiba himself. I pated Akamaru on his head and he smiled a toothy grin. "Yes of course Kiba-kun" I answered going back to picking food. He kneed down helping me putting large handfuls of food in the bag. "I guess kids will be kids hmm" he said finishing up acting like if we were elders. "We were kids too not long ago Kiba" I said speaking my mind.

"I heard Naruto is coming soon" Kiba said realizing what person he was saying that too. I blushed that the mention of his name. It's been like 2 and half years since Naruto-kun left with Master Jiraya for training. I wondered how he was. I couldn't wait to show him my skills I developed. "Um Hinata-chan?" Kiba said as I knew I daydreamed again. We walked along the shops. "O well I hope it's soon then" I said. "I know you like Naruto already it’s too obvious I’m surprised Naruto doesn't even know" Kiba said teasing me. "Stop it" I said making me blush more. He laughed "I’m sorry" "what are you even making to buy so much food Hinata?" Kiba asked holding 2 bags. "I’m making a big dinner for my family tonight" I said as Naruto was in the back of my mind now.

"Well got to go Hinata bye!" he said leaving me. "Bye" I waved. I hummed as the day was going good. I fell down again. How many times will I fall today? I blinked as I saw orange. Huh? I opened my eyes as they focused. I face turned bright red as Naruto-kun himself was standing before me.
Chapter end notes: Please review and hope you liked it :D