TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sweet taste of Medicine by beYOUtiful

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kai leaped from one branch to another, her snow-white hair flowing wildly against the wind. Tsunade, Hokage of Konoha, sent her on an S-rank mission, that currently she completed and was on her way back to the leaf village.

Enjoying the wind hitting her face, and the fresh smell of freedom, Kai smiled and shut her eyes and extended her arms out wide as if about to give a hug. Still zooming through the branches. Then suddenly, hearing the sound of a kunai piercing the air and heading for her face, her eyes jolted open and she swiftly dodged the sharp weapon.

Flipping off the branch she landed on the ground with her two feet steady. Her eyebrows furrowed and she didn't even bother to take a kunai out.

"Show yourself." She called out, scanning over the trees, bushes and an other wild life around her, not seeing anything suspicious.

A bush ruffled, and a man slowly walked out from it. He was tall and wore none other than an Akatsuki robe. His face was covered with a orange spiral mask and following behind him was a man with long blond hair that covered over his left eye.

"Well well, look who it is. Kai Sayomi, the last of the Sayomi clan. Also know as the Say's. Hmm." The women like man said, crossing his arms to his chest a smug smile crept to his lips.

"What of it?" Kai eyeballed her surroundings, just encase she had to make a quick escape, she would know the best and easiest way out.

"Your coming with us, okay?" The man with the lollipop on his face said, in a cute, cheerful, child voice. He even wiggled around like an extremely happy kid.

"Is this a joke?" Kai snickered, knowing no one in the Akatsuki was like he was. They were more serious. Much more serious.

"No! Of course not. Tobi is a good boy, Tobi doesn't play jokes on people!" The man said in an innocent voice, and edged his way forward, closer to Kai. In reaction, Kai stepped back.

Not liking the aura coming from him, Kai quickly swept out a kunai and jolted it at him. Shockingly it went straight through him and pierced into a tree. He chuckled.

Quicker than a snap, he appeared inches in front of her and slammed his forearm against her neck, pinning her to a tree. Struggling to breath, Kai gripped his arm tightly. She let her defense down thinking this was all a mere joke.

"Tobi expected the last of the Say clan to be a lot more..strong?" He chuckled again and in a few seconds, everything for Kai went black as he slammed something against her head.