TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Interdiction by Oni Nexus

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: this story ain't for the squeamish, there will be blood a plenty spilled before I'm through. I mostly use foot notes for the way names and later jutsus are writen in japanese. remember, if you see something you don't like, nothing will happen about it if you don't let me know :)
My name is Jakken, or at least that’s what I decided to call myself. I grew up on the streets, so I don’t know my birth name, if I ever had one to begin with. But this ain’t about my time on the streets. This is about the events occurring a year ago, although I suppose I should start five years ago.

I was 8. I fell asleep in an alley, and woke up in the middle of a forest. I stood up and started walking towards a large concentration of thoughts. I didn’t bother worrying about where I was or how or why. The fact was that I was where I was, and I’d find a way to deal with this new situation. I found a walled city. The wall was wooden, and superbly made. There were no handholds, but I figured there had to be a gate, so I started walking around it. It was late when I found the gate. I noticed Hiragana characters on it as there had been on the towers I’d passed. I had no idea what it said, since I hadn’t seen all the towers, but it’s not like I cared. I started to walk toward the gate when a bunch of guys in weird armor and masks jumped out of nowhere. I tried to read their minds, but they were too disciplined to read. There were no extraneous thoughts, only intense vigilance, a focus on me, and the thought of taking me prisoner. I considered fighting them, they outnumbered me, but I’d faced greater numbers before. Looking at the motor areas of their brains stifled that idea. They could move at insane speeds, I wouldn’t stand a chance. I put my hands up.

Later I sat in an interrogation chamber. I didn’t pay much attention to the interrogation. The others in the room fascinated me. I absorbed information like a sponge. I made a mental note to learn how to use chakra. It could be extremely useful. Then the interrogator said “what is your name?” I said “My name?” He said “yes, what is your name?” I decided, I don’t know why, that I’d make up a name. I said “Seiren Kage” I was astonished. The man knew I was lying, but he didn’t press the point. I said “what are the requirements to become a ninja in this village?” The man laughed and said “more than you-“ I cut him off by reaching out and breaking one of his ribs. Then I stood up and said “I may not have any ability to control chakra, but I am still more than you can handle. You should never judge an opponent on how small he seems. I deceived you by appearing to be frail. For all your skill as an interrogator, you are still no good at seeing through pretences.” My little speech completed, I trode out of the office and onto the streets.

When I walked into Hiruzen Sarutobi’s office, the interrogator was there already. I said “It’s nice to meet you lord Homage. I must say, I’m not impressed by your interrogators. I should never have been able to take him by surprise. I hope they’re not all of his poor quality.” This of course infuriated the interrogator, but that was just a perk.

After 10 minutes of bargaining, I had gotten myself enrolled in the academy. I worked a few odd jobs; I was used to sleeping on the streets, so I didn’t bother renting an apartment. I saved money, and after a month and a half, I found myself in a weapons shop. I walked around looking at the weapons. I eventually decided on a nodachi. It had a black sheath, and a red grip and a white cross-shaped tsuba. I brought it to the counter and paid for it. It felt right on my back. I had used knives before, but I quickly saw that swords were different. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but I have a facility for blades.

Foot Notes:
Seiren Kage: 精錬 影