TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


From the Beginning by UchihaX

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Review!
Dear Hinata,

We have not been writing for a while. Does your dad know we are talking? Hopefully not. 


A Person,
Naruto



I read the letter carefully. I go to my bed and start to write.



Dear Naruto,


You know we are not supposed to be writing. I might stop.  Sorry..

Bye,
Hinata


I run outside and put it in the mail. I think the mailman person knows we are writing. I wait patiently for the person to come.
After waiting for about a hour I hear someone’s voice.
“Hello?”
I quickly look up.
“H-Hello”
“Hi, I am Yukiyomi Zakayi.” She says to me.
“Hi, Im Hyuga Hinata.”
“Yes, I know, you are sending letters to the Uzumaki kid huh?” She questions me.
“Yes mam’, Please don’t tell my dad, can you keep it a secret?”
She shrugs and leave.
“Bye!” She says to me as she is walking.
I look down and see a letter that Yukiyomi Zakayi dropped. I pick it up and look at the front.
It was to Sakura, from anonymous.
I wonder I went to my room and open it.


Dear Sakura,

The truth is I like you. I hope you don’t hate me but just like me a little? 
From,
A person




Tears burst in my eyes as I recognize Naruto’s handwriting. I put the letter back and put it under my pillow.



**********************************************************************

I wake up and reach under my pillow. I feel the letter grab it and went outside.
“Hi.” I hear someone yell.
“ Hi Yukiyomi Zakayi!”
“Oh please just call me Zakayi” She said.
I look up at her. She has long red hair, tall, wearing a blue shirt with a jonin jacket vest.
“You’re pretty.” I say aloud.
She gasps.
“Oh my, thank you.”
“Here, yesterday you dropped this on the floor.”
I give her the letter and smile.
“Thanks see you tomorrow Hinata!” She exclaim as she left. I go back inside and see my dad standing in front of me.
“Hinata, I have to go to a meeting tonight, you better behave.” After that he left. I think that they are going to find out somehow. I go on a walk through the Hyuga Clan place. I found Naruto laying on the floor in front of me.

“Naruto!”
“Huh.. Ah.! Hinata-chan”After that he scurried off. I look at the direction he is going. I follow him. Running I shout out his name. Next thing I know we are in the middle of the village ,and I hear some people whispering. I know that they are whispering about me. Cannot wait until this news get to my dad. I hurry home and go to my bedroom. I go to sleep, not thinking of my lecture tomorrow about Naruto.
*Goodnight Mom* I thought as I got drowsy.
Chapter end notes: Hope you like it.!