TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


the lost uzamaki by kasei_mangetsu

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: It's got ItachiXOC but not much.It's just how I do things
Chapter notes: I dont own naruto.Sorry it's horrible,I have no imagination
It was a dark grim day ,it was only a mear 4pm ,but the clouds blocked away the sun.
A baby was born in secrecy that day. Akahana was her name.Soon after kushina gave birth to her first born a strange creature appeared to the new formed family.

"I am ten tails,and I have come to use that chid as a vessel"-the creature whisperd.
Minato responded with curiosity "That's impossible,ten tails was sealed away long ago"
"Every yang has its yin. This is basic logic to mortals is it not?"
The coversation continued and both sides came to an agreement.The child was to become the vessil of the creature in 3 years. But they didn't count on her disapearing that night..

chapter 1
(15 years later in konohagakure)
Kakashi-"okay everyone.Since we just got back from the missions,the hokage thought it would be great to add another member to the rookies"

The genin all started chating amonst themselves and asking if any of them new the new ninja.This went on for a full 5 minutes until a cloud of smoke appeared.It was asuma sensei holding on to someone behind him.Suddenly a flash of bright orange appeared and was flying torwards asuma and the new rookie.Asuma jumped up high to avoid the wild child while the new rookie just took a step to the side and extended her arm to grab the boy. following behind were an uchiha and a pinkette.

Naruto-"sorry were late". He then proceded to stare at the girl.It was weird. She seemed to send off an aura that screamed uchiha but also seemed kinder compared to said uchiha.She had jaw length jet black hair in her face while the rest was held back in two thigh long braids that clashed against porceline white skin.she had the same physical build as most of the female chunin but slightly curvier.She looked down at naruto,then looked him straight in the eye and said "I don't like you" This amazed everyone.Everyone loves naruto,yes he's loud and strange but that didn't change their opinion.

naruto-"oh great.Another uchiha.My name is naruto!who the hell are you!?"
He then felt a slight tap to the noggen from his own sensei.
kakashi-"as I was saying before being interupted.This is Ankokou fuzen.She has no official squad so she will be hopping from team to team".Then all the senseis left to leave the children to chat with Ankokou.

They all bombarded her with questions and she only responded with answers leavin her anonymous.Everyone kept trying to get her to open up until one question caused everyone to fall silent."Ankokou Fuzen?(darkness sin) What kind of people would name their kids that?" Everyone stared at the uchiha for a second before returning their curiosity back on Ankokou.

Ankokou-"they didn't.I named myself that."
sasuke smirked "Why would you do that?You seem to weak and sweet to be capable of sin"
She walked up to him slowly putting her index finger on his bottom lip ,causing sakura and ino to get bloodthirsty
"Because sasuke.You know nothing of my history.You know.You're cute.You remind me of my first love.So I hate you already"
sakura-"How dare you speak to sasuke-kun like that!You shouldn't take out your crazy emotions on him because no one loves you!!"

She just chuckled and waved her hand in dissmisal and poofed away leaving everyone in a state of shock.Then sasuke thought.How did she know my name?
*12 years ago*
A little girl was straped down to a machine.Unaware of what would occur next.her bright red locks were in pigtails with a single strand wandering above her bright blue eyes."Akahana!!Are you ready".It echoed through the cave.Her father sounded angry.
orochimaru-"no!idiot.you turn it on first then you get in it"
A yelp was herd throughout the cave.In a second the man's fist made harsh contact with the girls gut then her face.She endured this everyday,but today she would endure his wrath no more.The tempeture of the room droped.A large spirit enterd the room and swirled around them and then enterd the girls body.Her red hair flew everywhere.It was like a raging fire.Her tan little feet started walking up to her father,slowly .Her eyes were emitting a dim white glow.She used a jutsu her father made her remember.Two large dragons made of ice appeared and attacked the man and threw him against the cave wall.Then with her hand she sent a shock through him which caused a temporary paralysis.Her eyes stoped glowing,her hair a mess.Her hands dropped to her side once she realised she attacked her father.She was scared.She knew she was getting punished for this so she ran,heading to the closest place she could find...
*present*
Her eyes shot open to look at a bright full moon.Why had she remembered that?. Yes.Her real name was Akahana.Daughter of orochimaru.Bright red hair ,tan skin,blue eyes,and 15 years old.She was currently posed as ankokou fuzen."Enough reminiscing from the past" she thought.She walked torwards her old home which lay on the outskirts of the village right by the wall.She passed by an ally where an old woman was being threatend for her money.In a second she was at the thugs throat,kunai in hand.She whisperd a threat in his ear and he then surrenderd like the coward he was.
"Thank you"-said the old lady
"don't mention it.Here,climb on my back mam.A fragile lady as yourself shouldn't be wandering the streets unescorted at this hour"
She went from rooftop to rooftop with the old lady on her back.When she arived to the house she put her down.She turned to see sasuke and his famous uchiha smirk with his hand stretched out.
sasuke-"A fragile lady as yourself shouldn't be wondering the streets unescorted at this hour" he said with a mocking tone.She slapped his hand away then proceded to throw shuriken at a bush,causing a startled naruto and sakura to jump out.When she finally managed to get away from them she headed home.It was a tiny little house.Camoflauged in the trees with a small little bath house outside.In the inside was a hammock, a bathroom,and a stove/oven. She closed the curtains to the window and locked the door.A puff of smoke appeared as she released her jutsu.Her red curls droped to the bottom of her neck and her bright blue eyes scanned the room looking for her pajamas.She enterd the bathroom.Just a toilet and a tall mirror.On her floor was the silky black dress that reached her thighs and had the uchiha fan on its back.As she took of her shirt she looked in the mirror.Her eyes wanderd to a peticular scar...
*12 years ago*
She ran and ran aware that orochimaru was only a mile behind her.She enterd an unknown village and came upon this cliff,which had faces carved into it.She stopped when she reached the edge.She turned around to run but came face to face with orochimaru.She tried to run around him but failed.He pulled out a kunai and slashed her across the back,causing her to lose her balance and hang on by the edge.The little girls eyes teared up as her father left just a snake before dissapearing.The snake sniped at her hand before leaving a small cut causing her to let go.Luckly a pale smooth hand caught her tiny tan one.It pulled her up,her eyes met the gaze of big black ones."My names Itachi.What's yours?"
Chapter end notes: Bleh.Sorry again for how horrible it is.This poped into mind so I just had to write it