TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Reincarnation by SoulReaper13

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I tried my best... Read and Review please
His hands glided down my naked sides, his pale skin a scorching heat against my tan cool skin. Staring up into his black orbs of eyes, I felt at peace, a kind of feeling I never felt before I met him. His black mess of hair seemed darker than normal next my starlight silver hair. Just the touch of his hands can make me blush, the mere mention of his voice can make me smile, being around him, it makes me want to stay here to forget about the whole mess of things outside of his house. “Do ye understand how much I want to stay hither? In thy arms?” His voice wrapped around my body, caressing and gently kissing as it reaches my ears. He wiped the tears from my left cheek as he softy smiled at me. His lips barely brushed up against mine when the screams destroyed the silent of the forest. He got up from the bed that we both rested on, taking his underclothes to cover himself from the eyes of others, he walked outside, his black hair masking the bite mark on the back of his neck. Smelling blood in the air as soon as he closed the door, I grabbed the thin red blanket that had covered our naked bodies from the chill in the night air. Tying it around my neck, I ran outside, to see what had happened.

The sight that I had saw was horrible, every single one of the human hunters that had threatened us was still standing, standing with a smug look on their face. Following their hate filled gazes, I saw Stephen on the blood, bleeding to death with an arrow though his heart, 4 arrows through his heart. The one who shot the arrows was still standing with the bow in her hands. I saw red, I only saw red. I felt my blood racing, my fangs sharpening, my hands shaking from the anger that swallowed me whole. In mere seconds, 12 out of the 13 hunters were down bleeding from the gash in their stomach, bleeding from missing limb, bleeding from the lack of a head. I walked up slowly to the pink haired scum that had shot the killing arrow. She tried to get another arrow out but it was too late, my hands were already around her neck.

Slamming her into the ground, I dug my nails into her throat. Her pain filled screams filled the night. This wasn’t enough, I wanted her to suffer. Unhooking the sword from her sheath behind her back, I watch her eyes fill with fright from the shine of the blade. Smiling softly, I used the tip of the blade to slice open the shirt that hides her pale frame from the rest of the world. She was now shaking with horror as I pressed the tip of the blade into the small hollow part where her rips end. Using but a fraction of my strength, I broke through her spine with a loud cracking noise. She couldn’t scream as shock overtook her body. “I hope thy rot in Hades Lillie.” I snarled her name as I drove the blade upwards, slicing her spine in half and lopping off her head. Her blood danced out, being freed from it’s hateful prison, staining her pink hair red. Kicking her head away from her body, I ran over to Stephen.

His eyes were distant, his skin was as cold as my own, his breaths was lingering and soft. “My sweet love, do not die on me.” I pressed my palm to his cold and blood stained cheek. He tried to speak but all came out with coughing and gasps of pain. “Stephen… I won’t lose thee… I just won’t” I whispered softly, my tears falling on to his forehead. Wiping the stray hairs that stuck to his sweat covered forehead, I started to cry.

I felt his cold hand shakily remove tears from my eyes. “Do not weep. I will find ye… Many years from now. That is a promise I will make to thee…” He’s wasting all of his strength to comfort myself when I should be comforting him, who is on the verge of dying. He looked up into my eyes one last time, “Amaya, my love… Do not forget me…” His coughs shook throughout his weak body. I watched as the life from his eyes disappear and fade into black nothingness. I closed his eyes, believing it is time for him to have his eternal rest of the dead. I got up, my bed clothe snagging on his arrow that was coming from his chest. Feeling the pain, the rage and the hatred from deep inside my chest, I screamed as loud as my voice can allow me to handle. Falling to the floor beside his limp body, I picked him up, grabbing the necklace that was tangled within his hair, I yanked it off. The silver moon shining from the white moon light, I put it around my neck, Stephen’s dead corpse still attached to my body, to my soul. Grabbing a fallen torch from a fallen human, I threw it inside my home, the last place where Stephen and I shared a loving moment. Carefully placing him on the bed by the fireplace, I left him a part of my heart, something I won’t be getting back. Not for a long time, not in any of the human lifetimes I am cursed to watch and live through. Walking from the house, nothing but the clothes I had outside and the red bed clothe with me. Turning around, I watch the flames swallow up the house where our dreams, our love, and his death was born. A place where a true vampire was born, born from the hatred of humans, from the death of a loved one, from the flames of the dark night. “Stephen my dearest and truest love, I will find thy, even if it takes me till the end of this world, I will make sure that our love will last…” those final words on that night marked the beginning of my killing spree, throughout the places we visited, were we met, were we loved each other…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


When the cold of Winter comes
Starless night will cover day
In the veiling of the sun, We will walk in bitter rain
But in dreams, I still hear your name
And in dreams, We will meet again

When the seas and Mountains fall,
And we come to the end of days
In the dark I hear a call, Calling me there
I will go there, And back again


In Dreams (Featuring Edward Ross)
Written by Fran Walsh & Composed by Howard Shore.
Lord of the Rings.