TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Aki, Fuyu, Haru, Natsu [Bingo Book] by Fuyunoaida

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I've been working on these this past week, and I was itching to show them to someone, so I decided to post it on here. c:
I'd really like to know your opinion about them.

These are just the Ice Release Jutsu's which will more than likely be used by Chifuyu, Fuyu and/or Yukito.

Thank you for reading this if you do!~
*Absolute Zero; Zettai rei-do:
is a S-rank, both offensive and defensive Ninjutsu consists of creating a huge and long lasting ice for the purpose of immobilize numerous enemy within or fend off a chunk of attacks. The temperature of the ice is -273ºC, which is the lowest temperature of any objects can achieve, also known as Absolute Zero. Anything which has physical contact with it, even a gentle tap on the surface, would be permanently frozen with the huge iceberg until the core is destroyed.
The user will took a few seconds for loading a batch of chakra into both palms before slapping both hands on the ground. When the unstable chakra stored within both palms receive a bump, a sphere-shaped ice will be created from both palms. The ice ball will expand according to the user wish, until it reached the maximum size. The size of the ice depends on how much chakra the user planted into the ice ball which acted as core. Anything that has physical contact with the ice will be congeal for eternity or until the core is destroyed. The ice will never melt and the temperature will always maintain at -273ºC. Apart from that, any heat around the ice will be absorbed into the core so the surface of the ice would not melt. This is the secret which makes the ice never melt, so to destroy the ice is not an easy task.
However, even among the strongest techniques have their own weaknesses, including this technique as well. The ice is not permanently invulnerable from attacks. The one and only way to put an end to the ice is to pulverize the core of the iceberg which usually located in the center of the ice. The core will self-destruct when it received enough heat energy. This can be done in various of ways, one of the easiest way is keep on hurling Earth or Fire-based techniques to the iceberg directly. Water and Wind-based techniques will only make the situation worse.

Freezing Presence Technique; Tsumemae no jutsu:
directly lowers the temperature of the area around the user.

Ice Mirror Infinite Maze; Kori-kyo mugen meiro:
Ice Mirror Infinite Maze is a supplementary Ice Release technique similar to Haku's Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors in that it materializes several mirrors made of ice. These mirrors are small, a few inches in diameter each, and scattered in the air in seemingly random places and directions.

Ice Release Shadow Clone; Hyoton Kage Bunshin:
The user creates a shadow clone and then infuses it with ice elemental chakra. Like most shadow clones it is able to interact with the surrounding due to having physical mass. The user can use the ice clone for reconnaissance and infiltration missions, it can also serve as a distraction or can be used to initiate a surprise attack. Unlike a regular shadow clone, the ice clone is much more durable, capable of withstanding more than one or two hits, although this depends on the amount of chakra infused within the shadow clone. The ice clone is also mentally linked with the original and as such is able to communicate with one another. If the clone is injured, it will revert back to its natural ice elemental state, at the same time freezing anything that comes into contact with it. The user can only make up to two clones any more than that will put strain on the user's body.

Ice Release: Dancing Rose Petals:
By Freezing the water molecules in the air the user can manipulate them into a blizzard of falling rose's that after making contact with the enemy start's to freez them until they are frozen in ice,making it impossible to move.

Ice Release: Icicle Spear; Hyoton: Tsurara:
A simple ice release technique that allows the user to create a sharp long spear made up of ice. The user simply concentrates their chakra onto their hand and then gradually creates the ice spear. The spear can be either used as a long ranged throwing weapon capable of piercing through weak defences or can be used as a close ranged melee weapon. The user can also use a pre-existing water source to create the spear, this way it doesn’t waste to much chakra and the user can create more than one using this method.

Ice Release: Snow Flower Technique; Aisuririsu:-Setsu no hana tekunikku:
It involves furhter manipulating Ice Release: Snowfall Technique so that each of the snowflakes created by this jutsu becomes a deadly weapon. When the snowflakes collide with any solid surface, they will instantly grow into magnificent icy flowers that will suck up the heat from their target while blooming. When a considerable amount of these flowers have formed, the opponent will usually be dead of hypothermia.

Ice Release: Snowfall Technique; Hyoton: Yukifuri no Jutsu:
Ice Release: Snowfall Technique is a supplementary Ice Release technique that causes snow to fall from the sky, much like Nagato's Rain Tiger at Will Technique does with rain. The snow is infused with chakra, so it can be used for guarding duties or hiding traces.

Ice Shuriken:
A jutsu that uses the moisture around the user, and condenses it into an almost infinite supply of Shurikens.

*-I forgot where I got this Jutsu from, but I didn't think of this one. All praise goes to the original creator~