TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Road by Swrestler12

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The first few chapters are going to be journal accounts. I think that things will change after a few chapters. The main character is briefly introduced here because i have not completely though up of their personality completely. So R & R I guess.
They say that faith in oneself is probably the best and safest course. There is some truth to this statement though.

When the shit hits the fan and you’re left to fend for yourself at the age of seventeen, what else is there to do?

I can’t give up hope though, not now. I’ve been riding down these roads for five years now and not once have I seen a group of people give up their faith on others.

You’re probably wondering why I’m acting like such a downer but hey, I don’t blame you.
You’re probably reading this and wondering what it is I’m talking about when I say that the shit hit the fan, and let me say it was probably my fault to think that you knew about the Crisis.

You see, approximately 5 years ago the government decided that they would try and make some new “Super-Human” gene in order to make our military even more kick-ass then it already was.

Yeah I know what you’re probably thinking and frankly I’ve thought about it too, anytime the government comes up with some sort of plan for our military some shit is bound to go down.

Believe me buddy; you don’t even know what happened. Now back to what I was saying, the government started making it mandatory for all military officials to have injections of this new gene which I have now dubbed the “You really didn’t see this coming” virus.

I know it’s a mouthful but let’s be honest here, how cliché is it really, the government trying to make us better but yet something goes wrong with their plans.

Damn it I’m getting ahead of myself here, so where was I? Oh yeah!

At first everything was going well, the military had done its job and now the entire world had been at peace and all that good shit.

Now the problem didn’t actually occur until after the troops had come home. At first the Veterans just started getting sick and were admitted to the hospital for some treatment.

Nothing changed for a while, that is, until the first bite. Before I talk about the first bite I’ll explain what exactly happened to the troops.
You see, they would start off by getting a high fever and chills, you know like the symptoms of the flu. They were treated for those problems but then it got worse as they started to vomit profusely, I mean like so much that there wasn’t enough liquid in their bodies.
Then came the nose bleeds, and boy did they bleed. After this, the poor lucky bastards would just die, but the unlucky ones had to deal with the pain that went through their bodies a good 24/7.

People started to worry about germs and all that, thinking that it was some new disease or something contagious, and really they were right, the only problem was, the outcome wasn’t exactly what they had believed it to be.

One of the first soldiers that were able to survive through the pain was admitted to intensive care at some hospital in D.C.

It was on the fateful night of November 27, 2026 that the poor man passed, and all the information was taken down by doctors, you know the TOD and COD bullshit that you see in those damn CSI shows.

Apparently when they were tagging the body somebody noticed that there was something wrong. So some dumbass thought it would be a good idea to bring their head down to the “Dead man’s” chest, and sure enough there was a faint heartbeat.

What do you think happened next? Not many people know, but I can say this for sure, the “Dead man” came back and ended up chomping his jaws down into the dumbass’ neck and ripped out a chunk of meat and skin.

Apparently after that the dumbass and the “dead man” went around the hospital biting everyone in sight, because what do know, they became zombies. That is the situation I dub as “The First Bite.”

Now look at this, I’m walking down a long abandoned road with nothing but this journal in my hand, the boots on my feet, and the clothes on my back.

Well that’s not entirely true, I have an unholy amount of ammunition in my heavy-ass backpack and the pistol holstered at my side.

Yep, and I’m still alive and walking to this day, well as alive as a hungry, sleep-deprived, slightly crazy Mexican-American can be.

Where is it that I am walking you ask, well I would tell you if I actually knew?

What, don’t think about me like that. I’m not the kind of guy that plans shit out ahead of time, I just do. Whatever, fuck you, I’m going back to walking until you stop thinking shit about me.

I ain’t crazy I tell you, you’re the one who’s crazy.