TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Koibito by Foxter

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
April 1st. The beginning of the school term in Konoha, Hokkaido, Japan. Another year for the prodigy, Sasuke Uchiha to show up those beneath him, and to challenge those who are worthy of being on his level.

With his usual uninterested glare, Sasuke took one last glace at himself in the lone mirror that hung in his simple, yet extravagant bedroom.

I still don’t understand why I’m forced to spend time with people below me. He thought to himself as he subtly fixed his red Konoha Gakuen Tie. Too bad I don’t have a choice.

A light knock echoed from his bedroom door. “Sasuke, are you ready for school?“ Mikoto asked kindly.

“Yeah, I’ll be down in a few. Give me a few moments.” Sasuke responded, with a certain softness in his voice that he only showed to his mother.

“I’m sure you look handsome as always, no need to stand there fixing your tie Sasuke.” his mother teased. “But I’ll be waiting downstairs.” she added, continuing her journey down the set of wooden stairs that separated Sasuke’s bedroom from the rest of the house.

Maybe I shouldn’t be concentrating so much on this tie, it might give me unneeded attention from 1st years. Or maybe even worse like…Saukra or Ino. Sasuke let out a fearful shiver at the thought of the events that occurred the past year. All of them terrible experiences on Sasuke’s end.

But despite it all, I hope this year will be…different. Sasuke thought to himself as he made his way through his bedroom door.

*


Kohaku happily spun around the winding staircase that led to the bottom level of her family's home.

“Someone’s excited. All ready for school?” Her father, Hiro, questioned with a smile.

“I guess you could say that. I’m just excited about seeing everyone again.” She responded quietly with a small bright smile.

“Plus you’re a dork.” Keiichi, her brother, added from the kitchen.

“You wish.” Kohaku responded playfully. “Aren’t you excited Keiichi?”

“Of course not-”

“Of course he is. This year he’s going to concentrate on his schoolwork, rather than girls. Right, Keiichi?” Hiro answered with a scornful look on his face.

“You bet!” Keiichi responded, sweat dropping slightly. He’s already on my case and I haven’t even started school yet.

“Shouldn’t you two be leaving? School’s about to start in a few minutes.” their mother advised.

“You really want us out the house huh?” Keiichi retorted while collecting his backpack and jacket that previously sat on a chair.

“We’ll see you guys later.” Kohaku bided after she grabbed her backpack and sweater off the counter. “Hope you have a good day.” she added as she follower Keiichi out the front door.

After walking a few moments, Keiichi looked over to his younger sister. “Hey Ko.” he called, gaining her attention. “What do you think this year will be like?” he asked out the blue.

Kohaku shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know. I just hope it’ll be different from last year.” she responded thoughtfully.

Keiichi shrugged his shoulders also. “Maybe it will, maybe it won’t. it just depends on what you do with it.”

“Wow Chi. You should so intellectual right now.” she teased.

“Ha. Very funny. C’mon, we don’t want to be late for the first day of classes.” he responded, increasing his pace towards Konoha Gakuen.

Kohaku increased her speed also, until she fell back into step with her older brother.

I’ll make this year different. One way or another. She promised to herself with a light smile tugging at her lips.