TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Invisibe by Tragedy

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: NauhHina Onesided
It was funny. Ridiculously funny. I mean what are the odds that she, the heir of one of the Konoha's most prestigious clans, rivaling and maybe even surpassing the UCHIHA for gods sake, had fallen in love with him. He was a nobody, a nothing. He was as far as you coulld fall, and then further.

His name was a disgrace to be even spoken, so they just called him by such words as him, it, that, monster, atrocity. It was a shame and an insult to see a peice of paper ith his name on it that wasn't refering to one of the reasons why or one of the ways that they could and should torture him. Maybe even kill him.

Put him out of his misery and ours.

So how was it, that it could possibly come to pass, that she could ever fall in love with him.. and he could never see her.

And I dont mean see her as in he could never come calling or anything, cause though he would probably be denied, he was the type to try anyway, if he wanted to.

No, I mean he couldn't see her as in he really COULDN'T see her. She's almost invisible to him. She's always the last person in the crowd that he would notice, and wasn't this star-crossed love oh so twisted and confused and backwards? Guess it couldn't really be called that though. It was too one-sided.

The fact that he was willing to give up his life for her meant absolutely nothing. He was an idiot that was easily coaxed into giving his life up over words. But thats why she loved him so much, she guessed. In a world where she was constantly and continuously surrounded by stoic and emotionalless people, he stood out. He shined a diffrent light and danced to a different beat, and it was beautiful to her. Metaphorically speaking because both of us had seen him dance before and it was decidedly horrible.

But she had laughed, and smiled a smile so beautifully pure. Like she always did. He always was able to make her smile. Even though he never saw her. Therefore, he never saw her absolute love for him.

Then he started changing the village, one person at a time. He even got to me and Sakura. Sakura, whom he chased on and on and on, heedlessly and endlessly. Earning her Hinata's jealousy. But she'd never ever admit that.

And then he was gone. I never had to see her tears, I heard her sobs. I heard her at late nights convincing herself of the truth that he'd come back eventually, and she'd be better then. Stronger. And maybe, maybe he'd finally see her. For real this time.

So she got better. She trained like crazy and she did get stronger. She never managed to catch up to me, but she was a decent shinobi in her own right.

And he came home. And he looked at her, spoke to her... But he never really saw her. He saw Sakura and Tsunadae-sama. He saw Kakashi and Shikamaru. He saw Lee and Kiba and spoke to countless others. That's all she was, one of the multitude, one of the countless others, and he never saw her.

Then he was gone again, chasing and saving Gaara. He came home and we had all heard how he and Sakura had managed to fight the legendary Kakashi to a draw. Then he was gone again, chasing rumors and leads. They went on a mission together chasing Sasuke, where I heard they ran into an Akatsuki, unknown, while Naruto had a personal encounter with Itachi.

They were amazed an befuddled that he was alive and well, after running into Itachi of all people. The guy had been ANBU Captain by the time most people were only just graduating the Academy.

Then he was home again and she was watching. Not stalker type watching, but watching, waiting on him to finally notice her.

But he left again, and when he returned from his rescue mission, there were rumors spreading and legends being built about how he and Shikamaru had defeated two 'immortals' in battle, though only Shikamaru's was single-handedly. Still, she was so proud. And she trained harder, knowing that he would eventually see her.

But a lead finally came through and he found Sasuke.. and failed to bring him back home. So he came back, and his sensei, not Kakashi, the other one, he left on a mission.

He also never came home. Akatsuki did it. Naruto was depressed. He took it hard. He didn't just leave this time, he disappeared. No one knew where he went and Tsunadae refused to discuss the matter. Hinata cried her poor little heart out. I know, I overheard on more than one occasion.

And then the village was in chaos, it was being attacked! When I got home there was rubble everywhere. Apparently, from what I heard, the Akatsuki leader had gotten impatient and had caused this ruckus personally, and no one was strong enough to stop him, not Kakashi, not the Hokage, no one. All he wanted was Naruto.

Then Naruto was there, and he was talking to a near dead Tsunadae. I know because one of her little healing slugs was telling me. He was saying that Naruto was fighting one-on-one and wanted, no, needed everyone to stay back.

But she, Hinata, couldn't stand it, and she rushed forward, she dashed forward, and we couldn't stop her. I dont think she noticed, but I was right behind her, so I saw. I saw her stand against the greatest ninja ever seen, heard of, encountered, anything, ever. I didn't, I couldn't interfere, because she was telling a downed Naruto that she loved him, how she always had.

Then she was figting Pein, and she was hopelessly outmatched, like when she faught me all those years ago. And maybe I should've interefered, but I couldn't, because she was fighting for her love, fighting for him to see her, to finally SEE her.

And somethings are just worth fighting for...

And dying for...

Right?




I just wonder if he ever really saw her, before she finally died for him, like we all always knew she would.

So... did you see her, Naruto?