TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Merry Christmas by Esmee

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own Naruto.
Chapter notes: eh I wrote this a few years ago...
It was exactly one week towards Christmas Kohona. The most of the citizens took their time decorating their homes with bright Christmas lights and fake reindeer's in the front of their yard or raiding the store for gifts. (which the owners of whatever stores are quiet proud about this time of the year for) Everyone looked busy, except of course our famous team, team 7.

Like always, they were waiting for their sensei at the bridge in the center of the village. Sakura was getting impatient. Sakura leaned her back over the rails a bit staring at the clouds above, thinking on what to give her teammates. Sasuke, was not too far from her almost doing the same thing. He closed his onyx eyes and placed his hands into the pockets of his shorts, listening to his friend slash teammate slash rival rant what he want for Christmas.

"What I want for Christmas is a huge bowl of ramen the size of a house for Christmas!" The blond said excitedly, jumping up and down and his blue eyes shined with sparkles of the mere wish.
"Hehehehe" he started to laugh afterwards.
"Freak." Sasuke muttered, under his breath, but Naruto still heard the comment.

"Say what you want Teme, your wish is more stupid than mine." Naruto stated, waiting for the hit he knew will always came when he insulted Sasuke. But the hit never came, and Naruto looked towards Sakura. "Sakura-chan are you all right?" He asked, worried filled his voice for the pink haired teammate that he used to have a crush on for so long.

Sakura shook her head snapping back into reality, she glanced at Naruto confused.

"What?" She asked.
Now she felt two set of onyx pair of eyes on her.
"Naruto-baka, asked if you are all right. Are you?" Sasuke cold voice entered the pink haired head and she faked a laugh like Naruto had done minutes ago.
"I'm fine, I'm just wondering what time Kakashi-sensei is showing up that's all." Sakura said to her teammates, but they all knew that there was something wrong.

XXX

"Kankuro, where is the Christmas tree?" Gaara voice entered his older brother head one morning in the mansion that he, his sister and his brother lived in once they found out that their father was dead during the Chunin Exams. Kankuro, through his black hood sweat-dropped.

"This is the Christmas tree." Kankuro said, pointing at the dry out tree in the center of the room. The dry tree was covered with sand, bright yellow and red Christmas bobs and a bright star on top. Other than that, the said tree looked like shit.

Gaara rose his eye brow at his brother,
"Is it supposed to look like that?" He asked confused. He read in a book and saw a Christmas tree a few years ago in another village. It was so full of life, unlike this one here.

"Well go try to look for a Christmas tree in Suna." Kankuro muttered to himself hotly, just as their sister entered the room. She wore a short cut black dress, her fan tied to her back and she wore four tight ponytails in her hair like in the Chunin exams. "You’re an idiot Kankuro-kun, we could always use a plastic tree that the store carries." Temari stated,

"I already set this up." Complained Kankuro,
"This could be bearable...if we just ignore it for a while till Christmas day..." Gaara said, thinking of many ways to get rid of the tree on Christmas Eve night when everyone sleeps.

He almost laughed evilly, before noticing his siblings eyed on him for a second.

"...we need to get gifts." stated Kankuro, and this sentence was hell for Gaara who had almost zero experience social skills of what his siblings wanted.

XXX

It was two days before Christmas Eve, before Sakura came across a store at the end of the village that had what she been looking for, her Sasuke-kun, her teammate. The man who she guessed, the owner saw her and signaled her inside. Sakura entered the store carefully, all of her senses was on full alert, seeing that the man was dark looking and the surroundings inside the store were dim and creepy looking.

"Looking for a gift, Miss?" He asked ever so innocently,
"Yes, in fact I am. I'm looking for a gift for a teammate of mine." She said,
"A boy I hoped?"
Sakura nodded her head and the store owner reached below his desk and pulled out something in an old rag out looking box. "I have something he might like." He said, opening the box revealing a original kunai knife. "Yeah sorry, but we all have tons of kunai." Sakura said annoyed, about to leave.

"Its not a normal weapon, Miss. Legend says that whomever holds this kunai will become the most powerful ninja in our lands." The owner said.
'Sasuke loves power.'
"I take it, how much?" Sakura said, reaching into her pocket for the money.
"No price."

"Huh?"
"You just have to win a battle of strength to get it." The owner said, with a wick smile and everything around them grew dark.
"Shit."

XXX

" A giant fan, check." Gaara said, checking off items from his list that he made two days ago. He was now standing inside a store, and many people giving him strange looks. He just ignored them.

"A brain. How the hell am I going to get a brain?" Gaara cursed, just as a man bumped into him. He could use sand coffin on the poor guy and gather the brain.
No...No..he couldn't kill anymore anyway. He just had to get Kankuro something else, something with more value. He picked up the fan with ease, and walk around the store for anything.

X-x-X-x

In a short distance from Gaara, hiding behind a carriage cart, sat Temari and Kankuro.
"OMG he's doing it!" Temari shrieked surprised, only to be shut up by Kankuro's hand suddenly.
"Shhh" He whispered to his sister.

XXX

She couldn't see or hear anything at all, but her senses told her that he was still there hiding waiting to strike her when she put her guard down any second now.
'This idiot...but..I need Sasuke-kun's gift.'
"Oh I think I'm going to faint. I'm so scared, I'm weak against the dark." Sakura said fake, falling onto her knees, just then the owner came behind her- "Your weak are you girl?" He said laughing evilly, aiming a kick towards Sakura back. Sakura smirked, "Your stupid are you?" She asked, in a second her fist connected to the owner's rib caged and he flew towards the wall fast.
"I win." Sakura said brightly, when the lights just came on around her showing her what kind of damage she just did.

XXX

It was Christmas day at last and the Rookie 9 decided to meet in one location to exchange gifts.
"T-This is for you, N-Naruto-kun" young Hinata said nervously, handed Naruto a perfect wrap gift before running off towards her teammates.
"That is very nice of her," Sakura said nicely, passing a wrap gift to her sensei, who just pop in out of nowhere in a puff of smoke. She passed a small gift to Naruto and another to Sasuke.

"Thank you, Sakura-chan." Kakashi said warmly, handing her and the rest of his team a VERY small gift.
"Your welcome." They started to open their gifts.
Kakashi almost choked when he receive another mask. Plain and black and he sweat dropped. He had millions at home, but of course he couldn't complain. "This is really helpful." Kakashi said unease.

After Naruto opened his gift, he tackled Sakura in a huge hug cheerfully. "Thanks Sakura-chan!" He said excitedly showing off his new ramen t-shirt.
Sasuke opened his gift last..He took a closer look at it..a kunai?

"Thanks...I guess." he said at last.
"Oh its not a normal Kunai knife Sasuke-kun. They said that if you hold this kunai knife, you will become the next powerful ninja in our land." Sakura said.
"Here, this is for you." Naruto said almost forgot, he gave Sakura a small wrap gift.
Sasuke just walked unease to her.
"I have nothing..." He said.
Sakura smiled, "Its alright, Sasuke-kun." She said, but then Sasuke did the unexpectedly. He kissed Sakura's cheek softly.
"Merry Christmas, Sakura-chan." He said, his cheeks were red for a moment.
Sakura received a red ribbon from Naruto, and a photo of team 7 from Kakashi. From Sasuke..she received her first kiss.
and she was very happy.

XXXX

"Gaara! Really you shouldn't have." Temari said admiring her new fan that her dear little brother bought her, while Kankuro sat in the corner of the room rudely, staring at his puppet action figure. "Yes Gaara you shouldn't have." He muttered.