TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


From Predator to Prey by Swrestler12

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here's a quick note: I do not plan on having an OC's but if i do then they are of my own idea. I do not own any of the characters that are being presented, nor do i own Naruto.

This was literally something that came off the top of my head, and well honestly i don't know how this is going to work out. I guess all i can do is see how the readers respond huh.

Oh, and for anyone who is also reading my other stories, I would like to inform you that i will be deleting the zombie story and redoing it, personally because i have gotten confused with it.
As for my other story, I am still working on it, it is just that it is a little more difficult for me to do so at the moment. Thanks for understanding i guess
Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki, a name that is recognized throughout the entirety of the elemental nations, heir to the Namikaze and Uzumaki clans, and the official Rokudaime Hokage of Konoha, also known as the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

Under his watchful gaze Konoha soon became a thriving country, allying itself with the other four nations.

As time went on the once well known eligible bachelor had come to wed the beautiful heiress of the Hyuuga Clan, the once shy and stuttering Hinata Hyuuga.

The day she confessed to him was honestly the greatest moment in his life, which is until she had accepted his own proposal to make her his bride. It has been 6 wonderful years for the Rokudaime, a time of prosperity and peace under his reign, and of course having a child on the way was an added plus.

Yes, the father to be certainly could never be happier. He was now on his way back home after a meeting with the Otokage who even aside from past differences was able to come to a peaceful agreement with the Hokage.

He had been on his way back home when a storm had brought his trip to a halt, and he was forced to check in to a shady looking hotel in a small town.

That night was probably the worst night for the Hokage in matters of sleep. The continuous thunder strikes along with the annoying pitter-patter of the rain on the roof did not help, and the worst part was the ominous feeling of being watched.

In order to keep his cool, the young Hokage sat and began to meditate in order to calm his nerves. The meditation seemed to be working because Naruto began to slowly calm himself down.

He was taking deep even breaths, and it seemed as if the world around him slowed down. Everything was silent, and everything seemed to be at peace at least until there was a sharp pain in his neck.

The Hokage reached for his neck and felt something cold and metal sticking out of it. He went and pulled it out, to see that it was a tranquilizer. As the world around him seemed to fade into darkness, the Hokage wondered how he could have been snuck up upon so easy, that is until he saw a large form de-cloak itself and become visible in front of him.

He felt as if he was floating in nothingness, the blackness around him seemed cold yet inviting. Just as quickly as the darkness had come it faded as a bright white light painfully filled his vision.

As his eyes began to adjust, so too did his other senses. He felt the wind rushing past his face and had the feeling that he was falling.

With his eyes finally adjusted to the light he saw what looked like a sea of green below him, quickly approaching. He realized that he was falling and began to freak out.

He reached for his weapons pouch and grabbed one of his special kunai and chucked it straight towards the ground.

He held his hands in a specific seal and yelled “Hiraishin no Jutsu.”

Faster than the blink of an eye, he appeared on the ground crouching next to the dropped kunai. He picked up the special kunai and placed it back into his weapons pouch.

He immediately looked at the surrounding area and noticed that the trees that surrounded the area were much larger than any of the trees he had ever come across throughout the elemental nations.

He decided that the best idea would be to check the surrounding area in case whoever had dropped him here was still nearby. It wasn’t long before he could hear the sounds of some sort of quarrel coming from not far ahead of his location.

He attached chakra to the soles of his feet and leaped into the trees above. When he was high enough in the trees he made his way through them until he came across a small clearing and looked over towards where he could hear the fighting come from, surprised at what he was watching.

There were two odd looking men in the clearing, both of which were wearing armor and clothes which he had never come across before.

One of the men was wearing some armor, so Naruto believed him to be some sort of knight, but there wasn’t much there.

He had on silver greaves, a set of shoulder guards, and a hood that was made of chainmail. What was strange was that he had what looked like a large red cross that had many odd pictures upon it that appeared to have been stitched onto his chest, along with a silver crown of thorns adorned on his head.

There were also his weapons, which intrigued the young man greatly. His weapons were a large, demonic looking scythe that’s large hilt was made of what looked like a human spinal column, with the skull attached to the blade, along with a silver cross that was placed at his hip and had a bright blue gem.

The other unidentified warrior was of about equal height, but he was wearing an odd outfit as well. He had been wearing what Naruto considered a very form fitting shirt, which revealed that the person in question was in good shape, some semi-baggy gray pants, a pair of knee pads that looked worn, and a pair of white and black sneakers.

Along with this curious outfit, he had the holster of an odd weapon attached to his right thigh, what Naruto thought was a weapons pack strapped to his hip, and a knife which was being used to defend it’s wielder with the sheath that was placed behind his left shoulder.

Naruto watched quietly as the fight progressed, observing the two strange warriors.

The man that was wielding the scythe had leapt into the air and Naruto watched as the scythe changed its shape slightly to become a spear that was used to try and impale his opponent, only for him to roll off to the side and barely avoid the deadly blade.

As he landed on the ground his opponent was quick to attack, running forward and trying to tackle him to the ground, sending the scythe skidding across the floor.

The fight continued as it seemed that the knight had began to lose his edge in the fight while his opponent threw various punches to his side and to his head.

As quickly as the fight seemed to tip against the knight’s favor it quickly tipped back when he grabbed the other man behind the neck and drove his head forward, slamming the crown of thorns as hard as he could into the other man’s head.

As the other man fell backwards, bringing his hand up to inspect the bleeding wound, the knight dove towards his dropped weapon, and turned towards his injured opponent.

There was a moment of silence as the other man retrieved his knife, wielding it in his hands, preparing to fight to his last breath.

Both men stared each other down, and all was silent, save for the sounds of the wind rustling the branches of the trees high above. Within a second both men charged at each other, intending to try and end the quarrel. Both of the blades clashed, sending visible sparks falling to the ground.

As they fought for dominance, the knight chose this time to speak, “Send me back now!”

Naruto could sense the malice and hatred that laced the man’s voice.

“I didn’t bring you hear, I--“
“Lies!”

The knight slammed his knee into the other man’s stomach, causing him to bend over in pain, while the knight brought his fist up and delivered an uppercut to the bent over man.

He watched as his opponent flew backwards, and drop to the ground dazed. He walked over to the fallen man and glared down at him,
“Pathetic.”

He brought up his scythe and raised it high above his head, planning to finish it. Naruto’s eyes widened in shock as he realized that these two had also been brought to this strange place against their will as well, and quickly decided to stop what was going to happen.

Leaping down and landing silently on the ground, Naruto ran up and tackled the knight from behind, and quickly discarded the weapon while disabling the man underneath him by locking his hands behind his back.

The man below him growled in anger and tried to escape his blonde attackers grasp. “Release me, so that I may send this man to hell where he belongs.”

Naruto slammed his forearm into the man’s neck, thus driving his face into the mud.

“Enough, can’t you see that he is telling the truth.” There was a muffled yell from the pinned opponent.

“I was brought here as well and I am sure that this man was brought here against his will. So if you just stop and listen maybe we can work something out.”

He released the pressure on his forearm and let the man speak. “You don’t understand, I need to return home. I must return to Beatrice, I have to save her.”

Naruto though about what the man said and immediately assumed that Beatrice must have been the name of someone that was important to him.

“I understand, I have my own wife to return to, but rushing into things isn’t going to help get us out of our current situation.”

Naruto felt the man below him calm down slightly, although he was still very tense. He got off the man and watched as he stood up and went to retrieve his weapon from the ground.

He turned towards Naruto and stretched his arm out pointing his scythe at Naruto and said,
“If what you say is true, then I will aide you as long as you can help me return home, but if I discover that you are withholding the truth from me than I will not hesitate to kill you where you stand.”

Naruto nodded at his declaration, “I understand.”

He looked over at the other man who was starting to groggily get up slowly bringing up his knee and placing his hand on said knee, using it as an aide to help him stand.

Blood continued to drip from his open wound as he glared at both Naruto and the Knight, while his hand went down to the weapons holster at his thigh.

Naruto spotted the man’s movement and brought up his hands saying, “I’m not going to attack you, and neither is he.”

He walked over towards the wounded soldier and told him, “If we don’t clean this wound it’s going to end up being bad for you my friend.”

Understanding what Naruto had told him he nodded and spoke up, “So what do you propose we do then?” The two men were now looking towards Naruto as he thought up a plan.

“Well, we have to clean that wound soon, so I suggest that we get moving and find some cover. We don’t know who else is out here.”

There was a moment of silence between the three until the injured man nodded, “Alright, well then, lead the way kid.” As Naruto walked slightly ahead of the group, the other two men stared each other down, and then one after the other quickly followed the young blond towards wherever it was he was leading them.

There was silence between the three, but if one were to read their thoughts, they would be able to see that these three all had the same thought running through their head.

“I need to get the hell out of here.”