TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


To be free as a cloud by Miko_Yami

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

This is when I first started writing about Yuki and started getting a basic idea about her and everything...alright story time...cause I know how much you guys love story time ^^. I was just making Yuki who was originally a vampire, woot vampire in the Naruto world yea, best part was she was a twilight vampire but then I threw the idea away because it sucked (get the pun) but I really enjoyed Yuki being beautiful. Any way Yuki in this story is human who has a demon inside of her (clichéd and Mary-sue idea I know but we all start somewhere). Any way here it is my first fanfic...well my second but the first on is so bad you guys will have a heart attack reading it, and no I do not have it typed.

Chapter 1

Mission!!?

Yuki glared at the fiends supposable called clouds. She stared at them long and hard. They remind her of big fluffy cotton candy. She growled this was no time to think of food.

‘What’s that?’ the voice in her head rang.

‘That’s a cloud,’ Yuki answered back.

‘Spell it,’

‘C-O-U-L-D’

‘What does it stand for?’

‘Free not carefree but free,’

‘Why is it free?’

‘Because it runs’

The voice stayed quite. (Word of advice for the people who do like demons inside their OC it’s alright just don’t make her have a tailed demon or a demon stronger the tailed beast some small demon is always good)

Yuki leaned on the pole waiting. The sun tiptoed to the middle of the sky showing off its big gas of orange fury. Yuki growled at the sun. (God that is pathetic sentence isn’t it the whole paragraph doesn’t impress me)

Yuki is a very beautiful young girl around the age eleven. Her black hair, half ways up her back. She had raven black hair and midnight black eyes that showed of her pale skin. Sad enough she was only eleven. An eleven-year-old that showed a lot of matured.

"Where is he?" she thought out loud.

After a while two raven-haired boys towards her. The oldest one closed his while taking long strides. While the younger one trying to catch up.

"Sasuke, Itachi," Yuki said getting up off the pole.

Sasuke stopped adraptly and waved at Yuki giving her a cute smile. Yuki smiled back trying to resist the urge to glomp him. Sasuke stopped waving and quickly chased after his brother.

Yuki walked towards the Uchiha boys half way. Itachi opened his eyes showing off his dark brown eyes. Yuki smiled while he stands at her. Sasuke quickly caught up he stopped to catch his breath.

"Hi Yuki!" Sasuke said smiling.

"Hey," she answered.

"Why did you call us here for?" Itachi asked flatly.

Yuki looked at Itachi broadly her smile gone.

"That was quite rude Itachi," Yuki said coolly "usually one anther aquanauts with each other conversation they say hi or How are you?" Itachi glared at her, "but in your case I’ll let it pass,"

"Thank you,"

"We have a mission," Yuki said exicidally.

Sasuke looked hurt.

"You mean you guys have a mission I have to stay here and wait for you guys," Sasuke said putting on a pouty face on. (Yuki is no longer a ninja in the Naruto world. One she could not gather chakra for jutsu, because she was never born in the ninja world, two, her family travelers so she never stayed long in one village to stay in a ninja school. Can she fight, a little bit of taijutsu Itachi gets her better when she joins the Akatsuki.)

"Are you joking I so need you for this mission," Yuki said ruffling Sasuke’s hair.

"Yes in fact you two are the only two people I for this mission." Yuki said in whisper.

Itachi raised an eyebrow interested in what the young girl was talking about. Sasuke's smile widens even more.

"Really?" Sasuke ask.

"Of course,"

"And what exactly is this mission?" Itachi asked suspicious of Yuki’s motive.

"It’s an important mission,"

Itachi looked at her as if she was crazy as she reached in to her book bag. She pulled out a huge scroll.

"And?" Itachi asked as soon as Yuki pulled out the scroll.

"Everything we need is in this scroll," Yuki waved the scroll in front of Itachi.

Itachi yanked the scroll lout of her hand causing her to stumble a little which she quickly regained balance. She placed her hands behind her head and leaned causally on the pole waiting for Itachi to read the scroll.

Sasuke watched his brother with big eyes. What could Yuki want with Sasuke? What could he do to help? He looked at Yuki; she had her eyes closed looking cool and collected as always.

‘I bet its some thing big,’ Sasuke’s eyes scanned the scroll while his brother began opening it ‘maybe we have to rescue a princess or deft and seal a demon.

Sasuke watched his brother seemed to scan the scroll a smirk appearing on his face.

"Come on older brother what does it say?" Sasuke eagerly demand "read it to us,"

Itachi glanced at his eager brother, waiting to hear the mission. Itachi was still smirking. That had to be good. His brother never smirked.

"What does it say brother?" Yuki opened one of her eyes and looked at the edgy Uchiha. Then at the Uchiha holding the mission. He caught her glance and rolled his eyes. Yuki gave a soft chuckle before closing her eyes.

"Read it older brother," Sasuke demand getting annoyed by his brother long pause. Yuki gave a soft chuckle before closing her eyes.

"Read it older brother," Sasuke demand getting annoyed by his older brother not answering.

Itachi sighed and began reading the scroll out load to Sasuke.

"Eggs X 4 dozen, Tomato 12 dozen, beacon times 10 cases," Itachi stopped and looked at his brother who stood there blinking trying to processes all that. Yuki yawn waking Sasuke from his daze.

"This is a grocery list," Itachi said rolling it up and handing it to Yuki.

"I know," Yuki explained. Pushing her off the pole. She took the scroll lazily and began spinning it on her fingers; "My brother wants to host a party,"

"Which one?" Itachi asked knowing full well that Yuki had many brothers.

"Auk,"

Aku the head ninja in Funntsuka family and the youngest in the village to ever take over a clan at only age 20.  (Holy **** I changed his name,)

"Yuki you lied to us?" Sasuke shouted as soon as he found his voice.

Yuki’s hair stood up. No one ever told her she lied because she never did. She bent the truth play with people’s mind but never lied. She was raised better then that. She turned towards Sasuke. (Yuki still doesn’t lie)

"Why?" her voice sound like poison. Itachi took notice in this.

"You said we had a mission, I thought it was a mission from the Hogaga."

Yuki’s face softened. She bent to Sasuke’s height and ruffles his hair.

"I didn’t lei," Yuki said throwing on pouty face, "I said we have mission you obviously thought it was from the hokaga. I never said it was from the hokaga. Now did I," Yuki pointed to herself, " In the I wasn’t lying now was I,"

Sasuke nodded.

"Good lets get going a party is about to start in a week," she moved her hand like a dancing ballerina.

"Party?"

"Yes! You’re going to the academy next week,"

"Yeah!" Sasuke answered excitedly.

"So is Master Toya,"

Toya was Yuki’s younger brother. He is unique; he had round face with round cheeks perfect for his age child. His eyes were amazing too big for is face slightly slanted a slight with lily green eyes prefect for his tanned skin. He had messy short brown hair. He was the angel the Funntsuka’s always giving never resaving but sad as it is he was a weak child and spent his times in doors in stead of out with the kids. (I killed the kid ^^ Yuki mentions him but his all honestly dead. You’ll meet him in finding out but he only speaks Italian but in art is a girl he is already buried ^^)

"Really!?" Sasuke asked excitedly.

Itachi snatched the "mission" away from Yuki.

"Yes,"

"Yeah its going to be another Uchiha Funntsuka story but it’s going to be friends not secret lovers,"

Yuki’s face twisted in such a strange way that Itachi has never seen before. He stopped reading the "mission" and looked at Sasuke.

"Where did you get that information?" Yuki asked choosing her words carefully.

"Your sister, just yesterday,"

"Is that her way of revenge? How low!"

Yuki reached in to her bag and pulled out a small notebook and a pen. She quickly scribbled something on the notebook. (I like the idea of Yuki’s notebook but it wouldn’t fit with who she is now really, it would but it wouldn’t)

Itachi decide to change the subject

" A thousand boxes of pocky Yuki," Itachi said reading the last of the grocery list. (Yuki liked pocky before she began liking sweets or how I started it. Now Yuki is all sweets)

"Yes I put it there myself," Yuki said shoving the book back it to the bag.

"Do you really think you can it that much,"

"Of course I can,"

"You’re cow,"

"Shut up, and I’m not,"

"You eat like one," Itachi smirked "when do we began?"

Yuki’s sour face quickly turned to a wide grin.

"Right now," she linked arms with Itachi.

Itachi muscles tightened with Yuki’s touch. He stared at the clouds. Yuki looked confused for a second before turning towards Sasuke.

"Come on Sasuke we need to start shopping before all the pocky is soled out"

Yuki let go of Itachi’s arm held his hand. Itachi tried to struggle free but Yuki had a strong hold. Sasuke took Yuki’s hand willing. Yuki began dragging the Uchihas toward the super markets.

All in all I did change a lot of things with Yuki. Yuki had demon of death but someone told me to change it because it was to Mary-sue. So did, another thing is Yuki’s original family were samurai enemies to the ninja but I myself didn’t like it now her family is…read art is a girl. The Hunnutsuka crest use to be a silver fire red moon. Now their crest is a line with a human heart in one hand and a large staff in the other. I don’t hate this story; I mean Itachi was in character but other than that not my best work.

I posted this up because I feel bad that it is taking me too long to update my other stories. Art is a girl was on a road block but I finally managed to get over it…finding out I will be getting to. Your guy’s one shot should be coming up and for the Kakashi guide just gathering information on him.

Oh yeah I have a really bad story that TONFA won’t take but here the link if you guys would like to read  http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/19917765/cliched-story-of-a-mary-sue-xd