TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Moonlight by tigerseye

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own Naruto
Chapter notes: I’m not sure where the idea for this came from. The ending isn’t what you might think from the beginning. I finished this at…2:07 AM, wow, it's late. This was just for fun, Reviews are appreciated.
The man who had ten seconds ago been standing acting all high and mighty in the center of the room was now sniveling in a corner pleading for his life “please I’ll give you whatever you want, we have money. Do you want a promotion? Whatever you need! Please just spare my life.”

The figure standing over him her face impassive “One question what is the most important thing in the world to you?”

‘My own life’ the answer wasn’t spoken aloud, but it was inside of the man’s very core. In order to live he would give up anything.

“Wrong answer” and the man was dead the killer stepped into the moonlight. Her features were clear now. Definitely young probably, about 18, her hair hung at waist length, red in color. She wore a ninja outfit, a sword hanging at her waist. The girl jumped out onto the roof top, alone and bloody in the moon bathed night.

((((0))))

The village was in chaos. Early this morning a message had arrived from the capital of fire country. The feudal lord and all of the people related to him were dead, also all other advisors and people who might be in a position to lead were dead. The few leaders that were still alive had placed the ninja village temporarily in charge of the country until proper leadership could be restored.

Tusande groaned the amount of paperwork was almost unmanageable, but the now she had paperwork for the whole of fire country. She took another sip of her sake, wondering why she had even taken this job in the first place.

((((0))))
Two months later
((((0))))

In front of the girl stood four people, three elderly people and a young boy with a fake smile. Before they could even blink one of the elderly was down, he was a man with bandages over one eye, and he was now missing a leg.

“Tell me, what is the most important thing in the world to you?”

Three of the answers were identical ‘my own life’ flashing across their minds as a sword cutting into their neck’

The girl waited for a third answer, but received nothing but an uncertain murmur from inside the boy’s mind.

Her lips curled into a smile “I see, well see if you can find an answer. Try and make it your own not just what you have been taught.”

She leapt out onto the roof tops leaving the boy stunned.

((((0))))

It had been two months since the killings started. Beginning with the feudal lord of fire, every feudal lord and company of each of the five great nations had been wiped out. Then it had been some of the smaller nations, one at a time, each taking one night. The international reaction had been panic. Sometimes there was a group accused but that never seemed to make scene every survivor’s story was the same. A girl of about 18 with red hair and a blank hi-ate.

Tonight was different, tonight no fudal lord turned up dead instead hidden leaf was shaken to its core. Tonight a lot of the members of ANBU particularly ROOT agents, as well as Danzo and the elders were killed. The village was still intact, this act had left the village undefended and in pain.

((((0))))
Five years later
((((0))))

“Why! What did they ever do to you?” a blond man screamed at her.

The girl looked at him “Naruto, you of all people must know. Why do you think Sai survived that night? Why did Gaara live? What was I trying to do? You can lie to others but I know deep inside you know why. But I’ll answer your question anyway. Before I killed each one of them I asked a question. I asked each one, what is the most important thing in the world to you? Everyone who died gave me the same answer, my own life.”

“Your lying! The boy screamed. “RASINGAN!”

The woman easily dogging the attack, she spoke calmly to the boy. “I didn’t kill them. The ones you are trying to avenge died by a different hand. They were killed by your own hands that can’t be changed by the things I have done.”

The man fell on his knees, “No, I just because I… I didn’t! That wasn’t me!”

“The demon you were meant to contain got loose. It killed the man you were fighting to save as well as all of your friends.”

Their eyes met, she looked him dead in the eye and said it. “I am a reaper, I swore long ago to stop a demon. That demon transforms someone’s will to survive into something horrendous. In order to kill that demon I first had to kill the ones it took hold of. Now that that is done I must destroy its power, and then it’s body.”

“You’re going to kill me.”

“You are the only person who wasn’t already dead when I killed them.”

“For such a smart girl you’re pretty far off point.” He smiled sadly “I died that day.”

The girl lifted her sword, slashing it through his body. And looking at him then she leaped up. Releasing all of her energy, she competed the last step in her sworn quest, destroying the moon.
Chapter end notes: Did you see that coming? How was it? Yes the OC can read minds.