TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Our Ninja Way by freckledginger

[Reviews - 20]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I've read my fair share of Naruto Love Stories, and I felt like I should join the crowd and write one myself. Who doesn't love that ball of energy! This is the info about the two main OCs. Kei and Kana Eto. :) they're twins
I heard this website is amazing at giving feedback, I'd really appreciate if you did!
Surname, First name: Eto Kana
Age: 15-16
DOB: December 13th ; Sagittarius
Gender: Female
Height: 154 cm (5’0” ft)
Weight: 48.5 kg (106 lbs)
Blood Type: A-
Affiliation:
• Kirigakure
• Konohagakure
Clan: Eto clan
Ninja Rank: Chunin
Ninja Registration: 012635
Academy Graduation Age: 11
Chunin Promotion Age: 13
Family:
• Eto Raiden (35, Father)
• Eto Hanako (34, Mother)
• Eto Kei (15-16, Twin Brother)
Nature Type:
• Water
• Wind
Jutsu: TBA
Tools:
• Kunai Blades
• Wire Strings
• Poison
Background: Kana was born right after the attack of the nine tails, along with her brother. Despite her village not being greatly affected by the attack, the Eto clan considered the two as the cause for peace. She was born to Raiden and Hanako Eto, who are both known for the modesty and loyalty. From a young age, her parents taught both her and her brother to what they thought was right, and to stick with their initial decision. A day after herself and her brother turned 7, their mother mysteriously disappeared. Since then, Kei and Kana have both promised to themselves, each other, and to their father, that they’ll do anything to get their mother back. Since she’s became a chunin at age 13, she come in contact with her mother, and the people who took her 10+ times, each time, failing to get her back. Up to this day, she’s still pushing to find her mother, with the much needed help of her brother.

Personality: She almost lives up perfectly to the description of a Sagittarius. She’s optimistic, jovial, and honest. However, she’s extremely shy, especially when her brother isn’t around. She also isn’t a philosophical person, often conjuring up unlikely scenarios. She’s slightly depressed although her overall demeanor doesn’t show it. She’s constantly allowing her emotions to interfere with her actions, which may lead to her ultimate downfall.

Appearance: She has vibrant orange hair that reaches down to the small of her back, with green eyes and semi-visible freckles that she inherited from her mother. She has wide set hips, but a semi-flat chest. Like every other Eto, she has the clan symbol tattooed onto her right shoulder blade. (I’ll eventually have pictures showing her outfit.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Surname, First name: Eto Kei
Age: 15-16
DOB: December 13th ; Sagittarius
Gender: Male
Height: 166 cm (5’4” ft)
Weight: 50.9 kg (112 lbs)
Blood Type: A-
Affiliation:
• Kirigakure
• Konohagakure
Clan: Eto Clan
Ninja Rank: Chunin
Ninja Registration: 012634
Academy Graduation Age: 11
Chunin Promotion Age: 13
Family:
• Eto Raiden (35, Father)
• Eto Hanako (34, Mother)
• Eto Kana (15-16 Twin Brother)
Nature Type:
• Earth
• Water
Jutsu: TBA
Tools:
• Kunai Blades
• Wire Strings
• Poison darts
Background: Kei was born right after the attack of the nine tails, along with his sister. Despite his village not being greatly affected by the attack, the Eto clan considered the two as the cause for peace. He was born to Raiden and Hanako Eto, who are both known for the modesty and loyalty. From a young age, his parents taught both him and his sister to what they thought was right, and to stick with their initial decision. A day after himself and his sister turned 7, their mother mysteriously disappeared. Since then, Kei and Kana have both promised to themselves, each other, and to their father, that they’ll do anything to get their mother back. Since he’s became a chunin at age 13, he come in contact with his mother, and the people who took his 10+ times, each time, failing to get her back. Up to this day, he’s still pushing to find his mother, with the much needed help of his sister.

Personality: Unlike his sister, Kei is the complete opposite of a Sagittarius. He’s described by most to be laid-back, and unmotivated. However, this all changes in the mist of battle, or when it comes down to protecting his sister or companions. He enjoys making fun of his sister both in front of her face, and behind her back. Initially, he can come off as a coldhearted person, but overtime become a complete ice melted. He always seems to be deep in thought when he’s not busy being lazy.

Appearance: Kei has short (around kiba’s length) bright orange hair, along with green eyes. He constantly has a cheesy grin on his face that always brings people at ease. Just as his sister, he also has the Eto clan symbol tattooed onto his right shoulder blade. (I’ll eventually have pictures showing his outfit)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Trivia:
• Kei and Kana have been described by many to be glued to the hips, due to their rarely ever being seen apart from each other.
• Kei and Kana were (and still are) called the two Oranges, because of their brightly colored orange hair.
• Kei’s favorite food is Kuri Dango, while Kana’s is Hanami Dango.
• In the midst of battle, Kei and Kana share a quote at various times: “I will never give up, nothing or no one will ever make me put down my fists. To my last breath, I'll fight for what I think is right! I'll reach my goal, no matter the obstacle. Because that is the way of the Eto!” (私はz89;何も決してあきらめないだろうか誰も私の握りこぶしを置くことがないでしょうz90;私の最後の息をするz89;私は私が正しいと思う何のために戦うよa281;私は関係なくz89;障害物z89;私の目標に到達することでしょうz90;それが江藤の方法なのでa281;Watashi wa, nani mo kesshite akiramenaidarou ka dare mo watashi no nigirikobushi o oku koto ga naideshou. Watashi no saigo no iki o suru, watashi wa watashi ga tadashii to omou nani no tame ni tatakau yo! Watashi wa kankei naku, shōgai-butsu, watashi no mokuhyō ni tōtatsu suru kotodeshou. Sore ga Etō no hōhōnanode!)

b29;