TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Cloudy Skies by ShounenSuki

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
There are a lot of different types of clouds. Massive, dark clouds, wispy, white clouds. More clouds than you could ever dream off.
Shikamaru especially enjoyed watching the thick, fluffy clouds that would drift across the blue sky on bright, sunny days. Watching these clouds made him relax the most. They made him feel almost enlightened.

Lately, though, they had given him a slightly different feeling. Besides relaxing, they made him feel somewhat… happy. Cheerful, almost. They gave him an unusual, light feeling. Shikamaru didn’t quite understand why.

He thought about it a lot. Besides the new feeling, nothing had really changed in his life. He was also quite sure he had felt this feeling somewhere before. He just couldn’t remember when.

He stared at the clouds some more. They were white. They were big. They were fluffy. They were round. They— reminded him of someone… Who?

Who was big, round, and fluffy? Who could—
“Hey Shikamaru, I knew you’d be here.”
“Chōji? What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be having brunch at the moment?”
“Mum and dad wanted a ‘romantic’ brunch for a change, so they gave me my brunch to go. Mum also made you some.”
“Give her my thanks.”

They ate quietly for a while and by the time Shikamaru had finished his first bentō box, Chōji was already working on his sixth. Shikamaru looked at Chōji eat. For some reason, he rather enjoyed it. It made him feel relaxed. It made him feel… that special feeling!

Inside Shikamaru’s head, things started to click into place. Who else was big, round, and fluffy, but Chōji. Now he just needed to find out why Chōji was making him feel this strange. He had never felt like this before and it was rather difficult describing this feeling. He just couldn’t wrap his mind around it.

He kept looking at Chōji as he started eating Shikamaru’s brunch as well. Whatever this feeling was, he rather enjoyed it. It was a comforting feeling. Shikamaru switched positions and leaned against Chōji’s sizeable belly.

Chōji really was like a cloud. Soft and fluffy. Not as white, though, but the crimson clothes he wore made him look like clouds during a sunset. He liked the sunset.
Still, this feeling kept nagging him. He really needed to find out what it was. He wasn’t used to being in the dark about something and he really did not like it. Chōji was really soft.

“Why aren’t you eating Shikamaru?”
“I’m not really hungry.”
“You should eat better. Even Yoshino-baachan says so!”
“Mum’s just being tiresome as always. I eat plenty.”
“You’re thin as a rail…”
“Not everyone can be as well-shaped as you, Chōji”
“Come on, just take one more bite.”

Shikamaru sighed. “All right, just one bite.” Chōji held a piece of sushi in front of Shikamaru’s mouth, who grudgingly ate it. It tasted unexpectedly good.
Wondering if there was more, Shikamaru glanced at the bentō boxes, only to find they were all empty.

“Chōji? Did you just give me the last piece of food?”
Chōji blushed a bit. “Ehm, yeah… Why?’
Suddenly it dawned on Shikamaru what exactly that strange feeling was. He smiled broader than he ever did before and gave Chōji a big hug. “Chōji, I love you.”
Chōji blushed even more, but returned the smile. “I love you too, Shikamaru!”