TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Bingo Book by silverwolf1213

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Here are the profiles for the characters of Rekindle the Lost Flame. The characters are listed in the order in which I received them. If anyone can find pictures that better describe the characters, please tell me immediately! I do not own any of the pictures featured in this bingo book, so no one accuse me of stealing, please.
Chapter notes: Hmm... I'm a little disappointed in myself. If you looked at my website, you would have seen that I had promised updates. Then I posted another blog saying that I couldn't update due to the possibility of no internet. And now what am I doing? Putting up something different entirely. Seriously, someone just punch me....

I was actually thinking of doing this for a while, but I was finally motivated to do so by BattyBigSister. She suggested it in a forum on my site, and I figured since she has already done so much for me, I would post this. Thank you so much, BattyBigSister, for everything!

If the pictures don't show up here, check out my website.

http://themoonspack.webs.com/

No, I don't own Naruto.
Name: Takara Inuzuka

Ancestor: Kiba Inuzuka

Age: 15

Animal Partner: Ginmaru

Village: Snow Village

First Appearance: Prologue: It Begins

Personality: She is normally quiet, but she can be loud and outgoing when with friends. She is average in school, but she does try to pay attention. She also tends to have a low self-confidence. Ginmaru is very tough and very dangerous; he bares his fangs at practically all strangers. He is considered his master’s opposite.

Appearance:

Anime Girl - Black Hair Brown Eyes Pictures, Images and Photos



She has long black hair that reaches her waist, so she usually wears it in a ponytail. Her eyes are deep brown, and she has tan skin. She usually wears a white T-shirt with a short-sleeved black jacket, black pants, and white fingerless gloves. Ginmaru is a gray, almost silver, wolf with black eyes.

Background: She lived a happy life in her village in the Blizzard Country. She was an only child, and she lived with her mother and father. When she was ten years old, she was wandering through the forest outside the village, and she stumbled upon an abandoned wolf pup. She adopted him as her pet, and she named him Ginmaru, for his gray, almost silver, fur. The two stayed side by side after that, always being together to protect each other.

Twist of Fate: While playing with Ginmaru out in the woods, Takara saw the mountain that sat behind the village suddenly fall apart. A large avalanche buried her village, and she just watched, unable to save anyone. This incredible lost awakened the Inuzuka beastly instincts, and after mourning the loss of her loved ones, she followed her impulse that eventually led her to the original Inuzuka home, the Leaf Village.

Special Abilities: After controlling chakra, she eventually learns to use combination attacks with Ginmaru.