TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Cult and the Coven by Fantasy Madeline

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I came up with this idea and wrote about 4 chapters last year. Thought I might post it. Sort of like it myself...
-------------------
Chapter notes: Hope you like...
----------
They were the bad type, not to be trifled with. They were gorgeous of course, but not to be approached. They weren't exactly a gang, they were more of...a coven...wait no, a cult. Everyone of them had a fan club. A group of psycotic girls who dream of marrying one of the dudes. A group of boys drooling over one of the girls' perfect figures. But they were the most unapproachable crowd there was. It was rumored that some of the girls practiced dark magic. The kind that they learned about in the history of dark and evil figures and deeds class at school. There were only a couple of them, but even so..

Sasuke Uchiha. He was second in command. Dark, mysterious, and alluring. Pale, flawless skin.

Then there was Neji Hyugga. He wanted to be initiated, and was working as secratary for the cult.

Then Shino Aburame. He was 5th in command. He also was the cult's watch out and bodyguard.

Then there was Amanda Overbey. She was almost never seen in daylight. She had pale, flawless, almost white skin. She had coal black eyes that were like deep pits of despair. She also had black hair that cascaded past her shoulders. everyone across town had heard the name. Almost no one had seen her. It was rumored that she roamed the town at night, but no one wanted to see it for themselves. She was the leader after all. One of the only girls, and the most powerful of all of them. You really don't want to be in trouble with the cult of boys and the coven of girls. It was also said that Amanda knew black magic. When you see her, you will never see anyone else again. That was the saying.

Then there was Dru. She was Amanda's apprentice. She was weary of Amanda, but one of the only ones that could talk to her. She was treated with caution. No one knew much about her master or her. Amanda had said she didn't deserve a coven name, so Dru it was. One day she could become Drucilla, and she owuld be given a last name. Until then, she was Dru. All she wants is to please her master.

Rachel was the last one. She was supposed to be Amanda's sister. She is only 9, and too young to be in the coven. So she went to find asylum elsewhere. When she becomes older, Amanda was going to train her to be the heir to their clan.

The boys made up a cult. The girls a coven. So no one wanted to go near them. Even fangirls staid their distance. But when they apply to become genin, this group of 14 year olds go into their teams. And the world is turned upside down in fear, fright, and love.
Chapter end notes: Just a prolouge. I hope you like it. I will update soon. Please Rate, Review, and Read. For Naruto? All right...for a cookie.