TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Clueless by KiyomiChan

[Reviews - 24]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I know I haven’t updated on my other stories in a while. But it’s because I’m lacking motivation on those as of now. So I decided to try a new story that has been on my mind for a while. So tell me what you think of it.
Chapter notes: Warnings: Shounen-ai (meaning boyxboy, don’t like don’t read.) and Language for this chapter.
Disclaimer: If I owned Naruto, there would be a lot more shounen-ai XD. So therefore I don’t own Naruto. All characters belong to Kishimoto-sama. However the plot is mine.
Chapter 1: The Ball of Sunshine

"Na-ru-to-kun."

"One more minute, Iruka-san, yeah."

"Get up Naruto-kun."

A sound of protest was heard from beneath the bright orange covers. Kiba sighed, scratching his cheek that was adorning a red fang-like tattoo. He inhaled and held it for a few seconds. He shouted.

"NARUTO!"

Nothing but a small stop in snoring came from it.

"How troublesome." A boy with his hair pulled up in a high ponytail mumbled from the corner of the room.

"I actually agree with you, Shikamaru." A rather large boy remarked.

"Alright we're going with phase three." Kiba said standing from his crouching position.

He left the room to return minutes later with a large bucket of very, very cold water. He stood next to the lump of covers and looked up the largest boy in the room. The boy crossed the room and gripped the top of the covers where blonde hair was protruding from beneath. He looked up at the boy and raised the bucket, tilting it at an angle.

"NOW CHOUJI," Kiba shouted.

Said boy ripped off the covers from the form beneath him. Kiba tilted the bucket more until a few drops starting dripping. The blonde used one arm to reach out for the mysteriously missing covers. A smile spread itself across Kiba's face as he tilted the bucket more until finally.

SPLASH!

"AHHHH," the blonde shouted jolting up and out of the bed.

In his rush to do so, he fell out of the bed and onto the floor with a loud thump.

Kiba was doubled over laughing his ass off. Chouji let out a small chuckle in between chips and Shikamaru just smirked.

"What the hell, yeah?" the blonde on the floor shouted sitting up, rubbing his head.

"Oi, Kiba," Shikamaru said a little wide-eyed at the blonde.

"Wha-what is it," Kiba asked, trying and failing to control his laugh.

"That's not Naruto," Shikamaru stated.

Kiba stopped laughing as Chouji paused in his food consumption. They all looked over at the steaming blonde with very long hair, not short and spiky. He resembled Naruto but wasn't Naruto. This blonde had a much shorter temper and liked blowing things up.

"Hey, isn't that Deidara-san?" Chouji asked.

"Troublesome," Shikamaru mumbled.

"Let's get the hell out of here!" Kiba shouted grabbing Shikamaru by the collar and running.

They all dashed out of the room and Deidara followed after them.

"I'm going to blow all of your asses up, yeah!"
Deidara shouted as he stood in the hallway facing where the trio ran off.

Meanwhile, Naruto walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. He walked up to Deidara and tapped him on the shoulder. Deidara turned around still pissed but calmed down when he saw it was his younger cousin.

"Dei-nii-san, what's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing, don't worry about it, Naru-chan, yeah," Deidara said smiling.

Naruto pouted at the childish nickname, even though the pouting just made him look even more childish.

"I told you not to call me that," Naruto shouted, taking the toothbrush out.

"Whatever you say, Na-ru-chan, yeah," Deidara said patting him on the head and turning around.

He walked back into Naruto's room as Naruto stomped back to the bathroom to finish up.
The trio was sitting on the steps of Naruto's building, waiting for him to come out. Naruto came running down to the bottom of the steps.

"Oi, let's go," Naruto said as they looked up at him.

"Took you long enough," Kiba mumbled standing up.

"Yeah whatever, dog-breath," Naruto said walking down the rest of the steps.

They all began the short walk to school with Kiba and Naruto talking all the way.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the richer side of Konoha, a grumpy raven was also making his way to school in his blue Ferrari. He sighed as his phone began ringing… again. He glanced at the caller ID and found it was only Sakura Haruno, the president of one of his fan clubs.
How she had gotten his number? He will never know. How any of his fan girls got his number? He will never know.

No matter how many times Sasuke Uchiha got his phone number changed they always found his number. He could only think of one person that would purposely make his life a living hell, his older brother, Itachi.

Sasuke mumbled some curses under his breath as the pink menace called again. He flipped his phone open for 2 seconds. As she was about to squeal he immediately closed it and tossed it in the back seat. The tall building of hell came in to view and Sasuke glared at it, hoping that it would burn to the ground. Unfortunately that didn't happen, so the school stayed standing. Sasuke was making his way in to the student parking lot when a group of boys walked passed including a certain blonde, Naruto Uzumaki.

He was talking about something but Sasuke didn't care. His eyes lowered to the blonde's rear end. Sasuke felt a smirk coming across his face as he imagined all the things he would do to it.
A loud horn interrupted Sasuke's fantasies and almost made him press his foot on the gas. However Sasuke was an Uchiha, so he kept his composure and drove into the student parking lot. He pulled into his parking space. Yes 'his' parking space. Sasuke has parked in the same spot next to a large evergreen tree for the last 2 years of high school.
Sasuke sat in his car for a few seconds before grabbing his bag and cell phone from the back. He got out of the car and locked it with a single beep. He swung his book bag over his shoulder and started walking towards the building.

Sasuke was hoping for a peaceful walk in to school, but apparently that wasn't happening. It never happened, because of two certain females, Ino and Sakura. The blonde walked up to Sasuke with a supposedly sweet smile on her face.

Sasuke didn't think so. He thought it made her look like a Barbie doll, a really disfigured Barbie doll. She latched on to his left arm and Sasuke glared down at her scrawny arm. He hated being touched. It was his number one rule but apparently these girls didn’t get the message.

"Ohayo, Sasuke-kun," she said with the same smile on her face.

"Let go of him Ino-pig," the pink one said latching on to his other arm. "Ohayo, Sasuke-kun.”

"Whatever Billboard Brow," Ino replied looking back at Sasuke. “So how was your summer Sasuke-kun?"

"Hn," Sasuke grunted looking straight ahead again.

The pink one and blonde one kept trying to get Sasuke to talk but he just ignored and focused on getting to first period so he could get rid of them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inside of school, another raven was hoping to get away from a few fan girls as well.
Neji sighed as a group of girls kept talking to him non-stop. He wasn't paying attention to anything they were saying.

"Just go away," Neji mumbled under his breath.

"What was that Neji-kun?" a short brown-haired girl asked.

Neji cursed his bad luck and turned towards the group of girls. He let out a small smile and the girls all grew hearts in their eyes.

"Nothing," Neji replied, looking away.

As he looked away, he spotted the objects of his affection down the hall with some friends. He smiled and turned back to the girls. They all stopped talking as he looked at them.

"Excuse me ladies, but I must get to class, so please excuse me." Neji said politely bowing to them and turning around.

He started walking down the hall towards the blonde as the girls squealed in delight. He wasn't even that close but he could still hear the loud blonde.

"Oi, Kiba, I can get way more girls then you ever can, so shut it!" Naruto shouted as he opened up his locker.

Kiba laughed out loud. "That's an overstatement if I've ever heard one. I know for a fact, I can get plenty of girls' numbers, no problem."

"How can you say that? When you can't even get Hinata's number?" Naruto asked folding his arms across his chest with a smug look.

A blush spread its self across Kiba's face as his mouth hung open like a goldfish.

"Naruto's got you there, Kiba," Chouji stated.

Kiba closed his mouth and pouted. "Well, th-that's different."

"Different how," Naruto asked.

"Uh-uh," Kiba tried to think about it.

Neji decided this time to interrupt the conversation.

"Ohayo, Naruto-kun," Neji said from behind the blonde.

Naruto whipped around to face him.

"Oh, hey there Neji-sempai," Naruto said rubbing a whiskered cheek.

Neji decided to look over the young blonde for a quick second. He was wearing the horrible black, blue, and white school uniform. The uniform was made up of black pants, with a white button-up shirt, and navy blue vest. Naruto, however, added a bright orange tie to the outfit.

However ugly the uniform was, Neji still thought Naruto was absolutely adorable. His blonde spiky hair with short bangs was crazy but somehow tamed. His tan cheeks with three whisker marks adorning each cheek were adorable and gave him a foxy look. His eyes were a deep blue that Neji could get lost in for hours.

If you haven't figured it out yet, Neji is in love with the blue-eyed blonde. He has been since two years ago when Naruto first came to Konoha High School.

"How was your summer, Naruto-kun?" Neji asked as he tried to focus on communication and not fornication with Naruto.

"It was awesome, Neji-sempai! Kiba took me to the beach for the first time over in Suna," Naruto said with 100 watt smile on his face.

Neji smiled softly. He couldn't resist when he was around his Naruto-kun. Especially when he added sempai to his name.

"I'm happy to hear that Naruto-kun." Neji responded.

"So, how was your summer?" Naruto asked scratching a whiskered cheek.

"It was fine Naruto-kun. However, it would have been better if I got to spend some time with you," Neji said smiling.

A small blush spread itself across Naruto's cheeks. Neji had to control himself from ravishing the blonde right there in the hallway. But he was a Hyuuga so he had self-control.

“O-oh, I didn't know Neji-sempai You could've called or something," Naruto said surprisingly softly.

"I would have Naruto-kun, but I don't have your number," Neji responded as a certain raven walked by who was being harassed by Ino and Sakura.

Sasuke paused in his steps as he heard Neji's remark to Naruto.

"Oh, well I can give it to you," Naruto replied.

"That would be nice," Neji said glancing over at Sasuke.

Neji smirked as Naruto began digging through his locker for pen and paper. Sasuke glared at the Hyuuga, trying and failing to burn a hole through his pretty little face.

Sasuke's glare intensified as Naruto handed Neji a piece of paper with his number on it. Sasuke was infuriated but kept his composure. He wanted to walk over and smash his lips against Naruto's just to piss the Hyuuga off and claim Naruto. Naruto was his and not the damn Hyuuga's. Naruto was Sasuke's and only Sasuke's. Sasuke could care or less if it sounded childish or selfish but it was true.

Kiba, meanwhile, watched Sasuke and Neji intently. He knew of their intentions with Naruto but Naruto himself was clueless.

Kiba saw how they stared at his friend like he was a piece of meat. He also saw how a lot of the guys stared at Naruto. Kiba didn't like any of it.
He knew Naruto was a cute little blonde and any bi or gay guy wanted him. Naruto may not know it but he was the perfect little uke, even with his loud mouth. Kiba himself once had a crush on him, but he that changed when he decided they were better off as friends and he met a certain female Hyuuga.

"I wonder how much longer Naruto is going to be this dense." Chouji asked sticking a chip in his mouth.

"Knowing Naruto, it could be forever," Shikamaru mumbled as he leaned against a locker.

"I don't see why they don't just back off," Kiba replied folding his arms across his chest, "I hate the way they look at him, like he’s some sort meat.”

"A little over-protective there don't you think Kiba?" Chouji asked.

"No," Kiba said looking away.

"Oi, what do you want Sasuke-teme?" Naruto questioned now noticing the other raven.

"Don't call Sasuke-kun that," Sakura shouted at Naruto.

"Yeah, leave Sasuke-kun, alone loser," Ino remarked.

Neji, Sasuke, and Kiba glared at the females.

"Aw, Sakura-chan why do you have to be so mean?" Naruto whined.

"Hmm, why are you such an idiot?” She retorted sticking her nose up in the air.

"Sakura-san, you really have no nerves to speak to Naruto-kun in such a way," Neji remarked, "your hair may be very bright, but you however aren't the brightest crayon in the box."

Naruto, Kiba, Chouji, Ino, and even Shikamaru started laughing at Neji's comment. Neji just smirked as Sakura had her mouth open in shock looking at him.

"Ha-ha, you might want to close your mouth, before flies get in there," Ino laughed from the other side of Sasuke.

Sakura snapped her jaw shut and stormed off. She was too embarrassed to even want to cling to Sasuke anymore.

"Ha-ha that was a good one Neji-sempai." Naruto said grabbing Neji's shoulder.

Sasuke glared at Naruto's hand touching Neji. Neji just smiled.

"Oi, dobe," Sasuke said.

Naruto stopped laughing and looked over at Sasuke.

"You shouldn't laugh so hard, that comment could go for you too," Sasuke said as he smirked and began walking.

"TO HELL WITH YOU TEME," Naruto shouted taking his hand off Neji.

Sasuke's smirked widened. He was satisfied that Naruto's attention was drawn back to him.
Naruto glared at Sasuke's back as he continued down the hallway. His glare stopped and his eyes shot wide open. A blush spread across his cheeks as a hand squeezed something that wasn't supposed to be squeezed.

"Your ass has gotten a little tighter over the month, dickless," a familiar voice replied as he came out of
his shock.

Naruto spun around, knocking the offending hand off.

"DAMMIT SAI, I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME THERE!" Naruto shouted pointing an accusing finger at the third raven.

Sai just gave that creepy smile he always did.

"I guess I just can't resist, dickless," Sai replied.

Neji stood silently steaming behind Naruto. Kiba noticed this and didn't like the way the Hyuuga's eye kept twitching. He gulped as he nudged Shikamaru in the side. Shikamaru looked at Neji.

"How troublesome," he sighed as he came off the lockers.

"Naruto-kun," Neji said as resisted the urge to strangle the boy named Sai.

Naruto paused in his shouting at Sai and turned towards Neji.

"Hai, Neji-sempai," Naruto stated looking at him.

"Who's this?" Neji asked trying to regain his composure.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot this is your first year in Konoha isn't Sai," Naruto replied looking at him.

"No shit, dickless," Sai said still smiling.

Naruto's eyebrow twitched but he was able to stay calm.

"Neji-sempai, this is Sai, I met him over the summer." Naruto informed him as his smile formed on his face once again. "He's pretty cool, once you get over his rude comments and roaming hands. Sai this is Neji-sempai, he's a 4th year."

"It's nice to meet you, Sai-san," Neji said with a smile almost as fake as Sai's.

"It's nice to meet you, too, Neji-sempai," Sai replied,

"I've never met a tranny before."

It seemed like everything just froze after Sai's comment. Neji's eye twitched and his fist balled up. His nails dug into his palm as Neji bit his lip to keep himself calm on the outside.

"I'll, s-see you later, Na-ruto-kun," Neji bit out between teeth.

Neji quickly left the area before he lost control and punched the fake smile right off of that bastard's face.

Kiba couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing. Naruto chuckled a little and tried not to laugh as hard as Kiba.

"Sai you really shouldn't talk about, Neji-sempai that way," Naruto said running his fingers through his spikes.

"Why not," Sai asked completely oblivious to the fact that he just made a rude comment.

"It's rude to call people that," Naruto remarked.

"Oh, I didn't know that dickless." Naruto's eye twitched. "Should I apologize?"

"Yeah, Sai," Naruto said ignoring the comment.

Just as Sai was about to say something, the bell for first period rang.

"Time for hell to officially begin," Naruto mumbled with a sigh.

"Troublesome," stated Shikamaru.
Chapter end notes: AN: Next chapter is all about the school day, pranks gone wrong, three ravens and a blonde. XD Gaara won't turn up until chapter 3. Next chapters will be more detailed. Leave reviews and visit the poll on my profile on fanfiction.net/~kiyomichan7. XD

Suki-chan: I have to say, this is really good! It was fun to check this story! It is a good read I have to say. ^-^ Don't blame Kiyomi-chan for the slow updates. I can't beta very quickly since my schedule is out of whack. I hope you guys understand!
-SY