TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Pain of an Uchiha by KiyomiChan

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I hope you enjoy and leave me reviews on whether or not to continue with this one.

Warning: Blood, gore, language, mild limes

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and make no money off of this.

'thoughts'

"speech"

**flashback**
'thoughts'
"speech"
**flashback**

Chapter 1: Return to Konoha
I lay in my bed and stared at the plain white ceiling of my apartment. I watched as a small bug began to crawl within my line of vision. I watched it for a minute. It was no bigger than my finger nail and about 10 feet above me. Suddenly, a kunai flashed, impaling itself on the ceiling and killing the bug. I glanced to my left to see who killed my entertainment.

It was none other than Ryuzaki Kono. He had on his calm expression, which he usually wore unless in the midst of battle or when he was irritated with someone. Even in battle, the only people who noticed the change in his calm demeanor was myself and our other team mate, Raiden. Where everyone else saw cool composure, inside, we knew he was irritated. He hated fighting weaklings that were 'beneath him'. He only enjoyed the fights with me at first because I put up a challenge. But now we don't fight because he knows he can no longer beat me, he doesn't see a point.

Ryuzaki had long white hair which he wore in a low ponytail. His long bangs hung loosely around his face. His eyes were the color of ice blue crystals. He had a kind of lean but toned figure. People often mistake him for a pretty boy before they see him fight. His skin doesn't have a scratch on it, just like mine. He only wore a long white haori with 'hate' and 'love' in kanji written down the back along with a pair of white pants. He was the only person I knew who could wear white and not get dirty at all. All the white made his eyes stand out more though. I was glad his skin was a little tan or he would look like a ghost. He was extremely handsome and all the girls in our village fawned over him like he was a god.

"Why'd you kill it?" I asked him softly.

He looked up at the kunai and his eyes flashed silver. The kunai dropped to his hand with the force of Ryuzaki's kekkai genkai, Metaruchi. It gave him the power to control metal objects just by looking at them or sensing them with his chakra. It was a very good defense and offense. Kunai and shuriken, along with any other metal weapon were useless against him. Close combat was also near useless against him. If he caught hold of any part of your body he could stop the flow of blood or paralyze you just by using the iron in your body.

He looked down at the bug that was still stuck to the kunai. He flicked it off and it landed next to me on the bed. It was in pieces and completely dead. I looked up at him.

"It's disgusting," he stated simply as I swiped the bug off my bed.

I sat up and twirled my legs around to let my feet rest on the floor. I was only wearing underwear and a bra, but I didn't care. Ryuzaki didn't either. It was a problem however with Raiden, the little pervert. I cracked my neck and stretched my arms. Yawning, I looked at the time. It was only five in the morning. I sighed. I hated it when Ryuzaki woke me up this early. Even though I had already been awake. I was too excited to stay asleep for long. I was finally going back to Konoha after being gone for eight years. Eight years since the massacre of my clan, in which the only survivors were myself and my brothers.

They didn't know I was alive, neither did the rest of Konoha. I kept it that way. I didn't want to be in Konoha after that or anywhere near it. I wanted my revenge against Itachi and I wanted nothing to do with my younger brother. He got away unscathed. I however was tortured mentally and physically during the entire time of the massacre. My toes curled into the carpet as I shook the memories from my mind.

"Is something wrong?" Ryuzaki asked.

"Just having flashbacks," I mumbled standing.

I walked over to my refrigerator and opened it up. It was pretty empty and I thought I should go shopping but decided against it. I was leaving today and wasn't going to come back any way. I grabbed a container of milk. There was only a little left from the weight of it, but enough for some cereal. I sat it on the counter as I closed the door. I opened a cabinet and it was empty too. Besides two boxes of ramen and a half empty box of cereal. I put the cereal next to the milk and grabbed a bowl and spoon. I fixed me some cereal and then sat down at my table. Ryuzaki was already sitting there with a cup of tea. I guess he had made it while I was making my cereal.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Of course, I've been training forever for this," I explained to him, "the infiltration will be easy. The only problem is going to be the fox boy."

"What about him?" he asked.

I knew who he meant. I twirled my cereal around.

"I'll worry about him later," I said glaring into the bowl.

I took a bite of the cereal, seeing Ryuzaki stand up with his cup. He walked over to sink and put it on top of the pile of dishes. He stood there for a moment. He turned the water on and grabbed the full dish liquid that I ever barely used. He began making the soapy water and started washing the dishes. I rolled my eyes. He was such a clean freak. I put my elbow on the table and propped my head in my hand. I looked out the window and watched a bird land on my window sill. It was a large black raven with a little scroll attached to its leg. It started to peck at the window. I stood up and opened up my window, untying the scroll from its leg.

Get Raiden and meet at the front gates
S. K.

I knew it was from Sensei Koya. I sighed at the thought of waking up Raiden this early. I turned around and noticed that Ryuzaki had already grabbed up my bowl and was washing it. I walked over to the bathroom and took a shower. I came back out with a towel wrapped around me. Ryuzaki was placing some of my clothes on the bed. He looked at me as I walked over to him.

"What if I don't want to wear that," I asked putting one hand on my hip.
He just looked at me and walked away. I hated his attitude sometimes.

"Get dressed and I'll get Raiden," Ryuzaki stated.
I rolled my eyes and looked at the clothes. I heard the door open and close behind me. I put on my under clothes and then examined what Ryuzaki wanted me to wear. It was a black skirt with purple trimming around the edges. He also picked out the matching top with the Uchiha symbol with a cross in red on top of it, on the back. There was also a pair of purple shorts and short sleeve shirt to go underneath. I put all of my clothes on. I grabbed my black ninja shoes and put them on. I then opened up my night stand dresser and picked up my headband. It had the symbol for the Hidden Mist Village on it. The Hidden Mist Village is not as big as Konoha but it‘s large as well. I was escorted here when I was discovered by Sensei Koya, wandering around near the village. I’m not sure how I got here. My mind was so warped back then that I didn’t know my left from right. I tied the headband around my forehead. I combed all of my hair out which hung down past my knees and tied it up into a ponytail. I grabbed my black and purple fingerless gloves and put them on. Then I went over and grabbed my bag that I had packed the day before. It just carried night clothes, toiletries, and an extra outfit. I walked out of my apartment and glanced back one more time at the pig sty. I shut the light off and closed and locked the door. I left my apartment building and walked down the streets towards the front gates.

I was just walking down the road when I felt cold metal and then fur rub up against my leg. I looked down to see Kinzoku, Ryuzaki's wolf. It had metal around its chest, back and front legs, his front right paw, his bottom jaw, one ear, and spiked armor along his back. His tail had metal at the tip and bottom.

Ryuzaki had coated and fit him with all the metal - he could not only control metal but could make good weapons with the metal as well. I patted Kinzoku's head and could feel the hard metal that had replaced the top of his skull underneath his white fur. His tongue hung out his mouth and he was panting. He was extremely obedient to all four of us but he knew Ryuzaki was his master. I looked into his light blue eyes. It was strange that the were the exact same color as Ryuzaki. Kinzoku let out a deep bark and I looked up ahead.

There went Ryuzaki and Raiden. Raiden had kind of long spiky blue hair with straight bangs down his face. He had blue eyes like the ocean unlike Ryuzaki's which were like ice. He always wore black which made his eyes stand out more. But when he wore black he always wore a brightly colored shirt.

Today he was wearing black pants that were tied around the bottom with bandages. He had on a black jacket with a semi-bright blue tank top. He had on his black ninja shoes. Ryuzaki was the only one that wore flats. He had on metal plates on his upper and lower arm, his thighs, and shins. Raiden was really cute, but I would never tell him that. We met up eventually at a corner.

"Hey my beautiful princess how are you this morning?" he asked trying to give me a kiss on the cheek.
I punched him on the head and he fell to the ground. It was kind of routine for me whenever he tried to hit on me.

"Are you ready?" Ryuzaki asked as Kinzoku stood by his side now.

"Yeah," I replied and we began walking, completely ignoring Raiden's yells.

Well it was hard to ignore since he was so loud. He eventually caught up to us with a big smile.

"Are you guys as pumped up as I am to finally leave this village?" Raiden asked jogging backwards in front of us.

"In a way," I replied and then looked at Ryuzaki, "how about you Ryuzaki?"

"I'm somewhat excited," Ryuzaki replied, "but I don't think anyone can be as excited as you, Raiden?"

"That's true, it's like you eat a bowl of sugar every day," I said looking at him.

"No, I don‘t," he yelled defensively.

"Whatever you say my little hyper bunny," I teased.

He blushed a little and then turned around and began walking faster.

"I'm not a hyper bunny," he yelled over his shoulder.
I just giggled quietly.

"Have you decided on it yet?" Sensei Koya asked as we met up with him.

"I think it would be better to stick close to the fox boy since he seems to be their target, there's no point in wandering around blindly," I responded.

"So that means we're going to be there for a while?" Raiden asked.

"Most likely, I doubt he'll show up right away," I said looking at Raiden.

"Well let's get going, we got a two-day journey ahead of us," Sensei Koya stated.

We all nodded our heads in agreement. Sensei Koya was a somewhat large man. He was a bit muscular and kind of tall. He wore all black like most of the Jounin of our village. He had light blonde hair, hazel eyes and a handsome face. I used to have a crush on him when I was younger but now I see him as more of a father figure. Even though I really couldn't say, because my own father was never much of one.

At the end of the day we made it halfway to Konoha. We were upstairs in our hotel room. I was sharing a futon with Ryuzaki and Sensei and Koya were sharing one. I had just finished putting on my bathing suit and stepped out to the main room. They guys were already gone and I decided to head down too. I arrived at the hot springs and only saw my team in the far corner and maybe three other people on the other side.

I walked over to my team and dipped a toe in the water. It was nice and warm. It felt really good. I put my towel on a bench and got in to the water. I noticed Ryuzaki had his hair pinned up. I stared at him. He looked down at me and gave me hard glare. I knew it was a warning not to say anything. Sensei had his eyes closed. Kinzoku was laying down on a rock next to Ryuzaki.

"Hey, Kiyo," Raiden said coming up from the water next to me.
He had a black eye which meant he probably said something to Ryuzaki about his hair being pinned up.
"What did you say to him?" I asked with a sigh.

"I told him he looked beautiful," he mumbled laughing softly.
I glanced over at Ryuzaki. He did look like a girl a little. You could tell he was a guy but he looked like a very feminine one. He looked over at me. I smiled. He just kept glaring. I looked back at Raiden and laughed. We both started laughing kind of hard.

"What's so funny," Ryuzaki said viciously.
We immediately stopped laughing and looked at him.

"N-n-Nothing," I mumbled.

"Nothing," Raiden said quickly.

Ryuzaki looked at both of us. His eyebrows furrowed for just a minute before going back over to his spot.

"He creeps me out," Raiden mumbled.

I nodded my head in agreement. "I think we should sleep with one eye open."

I looked back at Raiden and touched his eye gently. He still flinched though. I forced my chakra through my body and it made my right hand glow green. Raiden's eye began to heal and then the bruise was completely gone.

"Thanks," Raiden said giving me a big hug.

"No problem," I mumbled pushing him back.

Raiden and I messed around in the water for awhile before we all went up to our rooms. I was laying underneath the covers in my pajama top. I had my bottoms underneath the covers next to me. I hated sleeping with the stuff on, but didn't want Raiden getting all perverted on me. Sensei and Raiden were already asleep in the futon next to me.

Ryuzaki emerged from the bathroom wearing just his boxers. I blushed looking at how much his body and formed from training. He had a nice six pack and his arms were a little bigger than they appeared under his kimono. I had to force my eyes away. I could feel him crawl underneath the covers next to me. I had never slept in the same futon as Ryuzaki before.

I could feel his chest pressing up against my back. I wondered why he didn't sleep the other way. But I liked the warmth against my back. I cuddled against his chest a little. Then I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me tighter. I blushed a lot. I could feel his breath right next to my ear. His lip touched my ear as he spoke.

"I'm used to holding a pillow like this," he whispered, "if you tell Raiden I'll kill you."
I just rolled my eyes and forced myself to sleep.
"Kiyoko, wake up," I heard someone call to me.

"Gimme a few minutes mommy," I said still half asleep.

"Aw, how cute," I heard someone else coo.

"Kiyoko, wake up," I heard a third demanding voice say.

Now I was getting pissed that people were interrupting my sleepy time. I jolted up and glared at the three figures next to me. I was still half asleep at this point and couldn't really make out their faces. My vision was a little blurry and I rubbed my eyes to see better. I blinked a few times to see my teammates and Sensei looking down at me. I was confused of why they were all in my bedroom.
"Why are you all in my room?" I asked.

Ryuzaki just rolled his eyes and left. My eyes followed his retreating figure as he left my room. Wait a minute…

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Do we seriously have to go through this every time we have to travel," Raiden asked me.

I looked up at him and blinked a few times. Then suddenly my memories came back to me. I blushed slightly and smiled.

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot for a minute there," I said laughing nervously.
Raiden rolled his eyes and then followed after Ryuzaki.

"It's time to head out, take your shower, and meet us outside," Sensei Koya told me.

"Hai, Sensei," I replied getting out of the covers.

I took a quick shower and then threw my clothes on. They smelled like soap powder, so I guess they were washed. I left the hotel and found my team waiting outside.

"Ohayo," I called to them.

"Ohayo," Raiden said back.

"You ready?" Sensei asked.

"Are we going to eat or wait until we get there?" I asked him.

"We should get there before dark so I'm pretty sure you can all last," Sensei Koya informed us.

"But that's a long time," Raiden whined rubbing his stomach.

Sensei glared at him. "You can last Raiden," Sensei told him.

Raiden mumbled something under his breath as he walked off.

"What was that?" Sensei said grabbing him by the collar.

"Ah, nothing Sensei, I said we should get a move on right," Raiden said nervously.

Sensei Koya smirked. "That's what I thought."

Raiden rolled his eyes as Sensei Koya let him go.

"Let's move out," Sensei Koya told us.

We nodded our heads in agreement. We left the small village and moved on our way. We were jumping from branch to branch through the forest. Sensei in the lead, me in the middle on the right, Raiden in the middle to the left of me, Ryuzaki pulling up the rear, and Kinzoku running along the forest floor.

We always used this formation, when we were traveling. Sensei was always up front unless we were on a mission in our village, which I was up front with Ryuzaki in my place and Sensei in the rear. Our formation is flawless. Sensei led us because he knew the way, Raiden and I were the defense, while Ryuzaki could see from behind him with his Metaruchi. Kinzoku was the one who sniffed any traps or others present to alert us, as well as be a sneak attack.

"Hey, Kiyoko, what are you going to do when you see your little brother?" Raiden asked me.

"Ignore him, he's of no use to me right now," I said seriously.

I didn't want to even think of the little excuse of a younger sibling. I didn't know if I hated him or Itachi more.

"But what if he tries to talk to you," he asked.

"I doubt he will, he thinks I'm dead," I responded, "he'll probably just think I'm a look alike or something."
"What happens, when your name comes up?" Raiden asked me then.

"Then I'll deal with him then," I said giving Raiden a glare to signal the conversation was over.

He took the hint and looked ahead of him. I did the same. He was considered the Last Uchiha and he was the only one physically and mentally unharmed. I lived through the entire massacre watching my family members and clan die one at a time.

Then I was nearly killed and in order to save myself had to sacrifice someone very close to me. I didn't care if it was selfish but I had no choice. He was going to kill him anyway and I needed to live to bring vengeance upon certain people.

I snapped myself out of flashbacks of his blood all over my hands. I looked around the forest. I could feel another's presence lurking. My suspicions were confirmed when Kinzoku gave a warning bark. We all stopped on the branch we were on. Sensei was a few branches ahead and Ryuzaki a few branches behind.

"Kiyoko check it out," Sensei ordered.

I blinked and my sharigan was activated. I looked around and found three different chakra signatures. It was most likely hunter mist-nin.

"I found four shinobi, to the northeast, southeast, and east," I replied to Sensei.

"Any threat," Sensei asked.

"No," I replied with a smirk.

"Fine then, Ryuzaki, have Kinzoku take care of them, then catch up to us later," Sensei ordered.

"Kinzoku go," Ryuzaki ordered and Kinzoku immediately ran off in the direction of the enemy shinobi.

Ryuzaki could direct orders mentally to Kinzoku with the metal in Kinzoku's skull. We continued on our way. About ten minutes later Kinzoku caught up to us.

"Kinzoku says they were four mist-nin," Ryuzaki informed us, confirming my suspicions.

"Not much of a mist-nin," I said smiling.

"Nice job, Kinzoku," Raiden yelled.

Kinzoku gave a bark in return. We were traveling for what seemed like forever before we saw signs of civilization. It was a small village. It was on the outskirts of the gates of Konoha.

"Wow Konoha is kind of small," Raiden remarked.

"No, idiot," Ryuzaki stated, "it's just a village near Konoha but still under Konoha rule."

Raiden rolled his eyes. "Still Konoha," he muttered.

I looked around the village and then up at the sky. I could see the sun still high in the sky but a little lower than midday. That meant it was probably around two or three. We still had a couple of hours until night fall.

"We might as well get something to eat from around here, since we haven't eaten since yesterday," Sensei Koya told us.

"Yatta," Raiden shouted.

Kinzoku barked and wagged his tail in agreement. We walked up to a small restaurant and went inside. We got ourselves a booth. I looked around the establishment and found it to be quite full.

There were a group of people a few tables to the right of us. They were looking at us, more like glaring. They were giving us sinister looks and I just smirked and looked away. I knew what was soon to come and didn't mind some entertainment.

"What are you staring at," Raiden shouted standing up.
I slapped my hand on to my face, thinking how much of an idiot he was. Sensei and Ryuzaki just stared at him with a death glare.

"What the hell is your problem, short stuff," one of the men shouted.
He had spiky gray hair and black eyes. He was slim and carried a sword on his back.

"I am not short, I am height challenged," Raiden yelled trying to walk over to them.
Sensei grabbed him by his collar and calmly stated, "sit down."

"But he just insulted my height," Raiden yelled pointing at the guy.

"It's not like it's false," Ryuzaki calmly said, sipping his tea.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean," Raiden yelled, now looking at Ryuzaki.

"You're causing a scene," Ryuzaki stated ignoring the question.

"I don't give a damn," Raiden said slapping his hands on the table.

"Would you shut the hell up, people would like to enjoy their meal, without a screaming dwarf," the guy yelled standing up.

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?" Raiden yelled at him.

He was near growling now. Sensei let go of his collar and sighed. The guy was about to come over when the girl of his group stopped him.

"Don't waste your time on him, Kenji, he's probably just as pathetic as his fellow teammates," she stated.

I glanced over at Ryuzaki and he looked at me. I looked away and took down the rest of my water in a big gulp. I could see Ryuzaki do the same with his tea.

"I hate when people compare me to that idiot," Ryuzaki stated.
I nodded my head in agreement.

"Who do you think you're calling pathetic?" Raiden yelled.
Ryuzaki and I stood up at the same time.

"Another establishment we're kicked out of," I heard Sensei mumble.

I smirked as the entire group stood up as well, expecting a fight. I looked over at them. Everyone in the little restaurant was staring at us now.

"If you wanted a fight, why didn't you just ask?" I asked with a smile.
They glared at me and the girl smirked.

"Maybe I should sit out, Sora, Gina, since it seems a little unfair with six against three," a big guy with no hair stated.
"Four," Ryuzaki stated smoothly.

Kinzoku barked, saying don't forget him.

"Ha, three pathetic mist-nin and a metal mutt," the guy named Sora remarked, "maybe we should Dayu."

Kinzoku growled.

"I don't think you should, it would be unlike a team, to let their fellow nin to get their ass whooped and just watch," I said flipping my ponytail.

"Hm," the girl, Gina replied, "I'll take the girl on my own."

"Are you sure about that?" I questioned with a small smile.

She glared at me. "I'm pretty sure I can take on a bitch," she growled at me.

I glared at her. "I'm not very fond of that word."

"I don't know Gina, she's pretty cute, I think I want to fight her," Rin stated smiling at me.

I glared at him. I hated when people called me cute. It made me feel like a child and I wasn't.

"You won't be fighting any of my team members, I'll take all of you on, I need the exercise," Ryuzaki responded stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Don't think so highly of yourself pretty boy," Gina remarked.

"No way, Ryuzaki, I'm in this," Raiden yelled at him.

"No, there's no point for you to fight," Ryuzaki replied.

Raiden opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"Ryuzaki's right, there's no point in us wasting our energy on a bunch of low class ninja," I remarked looking at Raiden.

"Yeah you're right," Raiden said with a big smile, that only he could do.

"You better watch it," Kenji shouted.

He came charging at me pretty fast. But he wasn't fast enough. He threw a punch at me and it stopped inches away from my face. I smiled as he stood in shock. His eyes widened in fear as his mind drifted away into my tsuKiyoko.

His vision was swarmed with his darkness nightmares. His mouth hung wide open and drool started to slip out. His body started to shake and then he collapsed to the ground and began to convulse.

I looked up at the other five, who were staring down at their partner in shock. I smiled as they looked up at me. They soon all had the same shocked expressions on their face before they joined their partner on the ground. I heard gasps going all around the restaurant. I smirked at the pathetic people on the floor.

"Never underestimate an opponent, especially an Uchiha," Ryuzaki stated.

There were more gasps as the room heard and then the whispers began. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. My smile left and looked up at Sensei.

"Let's go, we've wasted enough time here," I told him and began walking out.

"But, we didn't even get too eat," I heard Raiden whine.

We ran through the next forest and appeared at the gates of Konoha soon after. We hid behind a group of trees and noticed that there were only two guys guarding and they were sitting at a booth. I glanced at Sensei and he nodded his head. I crouched down a little low to the ground and looked up at the top of the walls. I measured the amount of chakra, I needed to clear the wall completely. I didn't need much.

I then jumped and landed on top of the wall. I surveyed the area for any other shinobi. I didn't find any so I signaled the rest with a flick of my wrist. In less than a second they were at my side. I looked out over Konoha and cringed a little. It was just as I remembered.

It was like nothing had ever happened. But I knew that wouldn't be true for the Uchiha compound. Sensei put his hand on my shoulder and leaned down towards my ear.

"If you have any problems with being here, tell me," he whispered.

"I'll be fine," I mumbled giving a forced smile.

I knew he didn't believe me, but I was satisfied he let me go.

"I have to go off to visit someone, you three stay out of trouble, especially you Raiden," Sensei said giving Raiden a warning look.

"Come on Sensei, don't worry about me, I'll be fine," Raiden said with a nervous smile.
"Yeah sure," he said giving him one more look and then turning to Ryuzaki, "watch out for your teammates as the leader, Ryuzaki."

"Yes, Sensei," Ryuzaki replied.

Sensei Koya gave us one last look before he vanished in a whirl wind. The rest of us jumped down into a group of trees. I looked around and then began to quickly run over the building rooftops. Something caught my eye as we headed to the Hokage tower. I froze for a minute as I looked at a familiar store front. We began walking down the main street of the village. The store front was filled with toys in the window. I looked at a blue plush bunny and smiled sadly.

**I was a little girl running down the street.
"Mommy, mommy hurry up," I called back to my mother.

She walked along carrying my 3 year old baby brother. I was about 5 years old.
"I'm coming Kiyo, I can only move but so fast with your brother," she replied.
I ran up to her and held my arms out.

"Here, I'll walk with him, so you can keep up," I offered.

"I don't know, I don't want him to get lost, Kiyo," she said.

"Don't worry, I'll hold his hand the entire time, I'm a big girl so I can take care of him," I informed her.

She gave me a worried look and then looked at my little brother.

"I big boy too," he said trying to squirm out of my mother's arms.

"Ok, she said but stay together," she told us as she let him down.

I grabbed a hold of his hand tight. I gave her a big smile.

"Don't worry I'll stay with him," I told her.

"I stay with onee-chan," he added.

I smiled. "Come on, otouto, I want to show you something."

We ran off and I heard my mother call for us to slow down. I had to slow down a little for him to keep up with his stubby little legs. We were looking at the different stores and then one caught my little brother's attention. There was a blue plush bunny in the window. He dragged me over to see it.

"Look onee-chan," he said pointing at the bunny.

I looked at for a minute and then at him. He had a big goofy grin on his face.

"Kiyo," I heard my mother call to us.

"Onee-chan," my little brother whined.

I looked back at the mother, then at him, and then the bunny.

"Come on, we have to go," I said tugging his hand along.

"But onee-chan," he whined touching the glass where the bunny was.
I sighed.

"Look if you get really strong and graduate from the ninja academy, I'll get you the bunny," I said to him.

"Promise," he said sticking his pinky out to me.

"Promise," I said smiling and hooking my pinky with his little one.
Then he smiled. **

"Hey Kiyo, you ok?" I heard Raiden ask from behind me.

"Huh," I said looking back at him.

He and Ryuzaki were giving me kind of worried looks. I faked a smile.

"I'm fine, how about you guys go up ahead without me, be careful it‘s more than likely that we set off the alarm of the barrier," I told them.

"Are you sure?" Raiden asked.

"Come on, Raiden," Ryuzaki said leaping away.

Raiden gave me one more glance before following behind Ryuzaki. I turned and looked at the bunny. I sighed.
I leaped across the roofs of the Konoha shops after my other team mates and saw a small food stand that sold dango.

I had a flashback of when my little brother and I were running up to the stand and I asked for two dango sticks. The man gave them to me after I paid. I handed one to my little brother and at the same time we bit off the top.

I started shaking my head of the memory. I found the river that went through the village and hopped down next to it. The area didn't have many occupants. I looked up at my team mates as they looked at me.

"I want to sit for awhile," I stated.

I sat down near the water when they didn't object. They could obviously tell that something was up with me. I looked out into the river and thought about him. I couldn't even bring myself to speak his name. I always felt extreme guilt or anger whenever his name even came into my thoughts. I looked up at the sky and laid back on my folded arms. I watched the clouds roll by. I just let my mind drift as I looked up at the sky. I don't know how long I laid there. A loud splash sounded from the river and I sat up a little. Raiden had jumped into the water apparently. His clothes were on the bank. Ryuzaki stood next to me.

"I couldn't stop him, the idiot," Ryuzaki mumbled to me.
I just smiled and laid back down. I could sense Ryuzaki sit down next to me.

"Something bothering you?" he asked.

"Something is always bothering me Ryuzaki," I replied as I watched the clouds some more.

"True, but I meant what is making you act so out there," he asked.

"The memories this place brings back and the decision I have made," I replied.

"I see," he replied, "what is that decision?"

"Once Itachi is dead, I will kill Sasuke, and then hunt down the other two carriers of the sharigan," I replied, "then myself."

"Ending the line of the Sharigan altogether," Ryuzaki replied.

"Ending all traces of the Uchiha clan," I remarked.

"I will accept any choice you make. You know that right?" Ryuzaki asked me.

"Just as you and the others do, I know that," I replied with a smile.

"I will not accept, however, you taking your own life," he remarked.
I turned my head to look at him. He was looking at me with those icy blue eyes. I looked away.

"You don't have to accept it," I said sitting up. I stood up completely and brushed my skirt off. "But it must happen nonetheless."

Ryuzaki stood as well and we made eye contact one more time. I knew what he was thinking and he knew what I was thinking. I was telling him not to get in the way, but he was telling me that he wouldn't let that happen. I broke contact and looked over at Raiden who was blowing bubbles in the water.
"Raiden let's go, we're heading to the Hokage tower now," I commanded and leaped to other side of the river.

Chapter 1 done. Review Review
Chapter end notes: The next chapters will be a lot better.