TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Classified: The Blue Pirates by silverwolf1213

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: So as I was writing my story, Pirates of the Mist, I realized that I was including pirates without giving any background info. So here you go. I do not own Naruto, by the way.
Chapter notes: Here is some information on the Blue Pirates of my story, Pirates of the Mist.

I have been alerted that sometimes, the pictures do not appear. That sucks. So, I am going to upload these pictures to my website so you can check them out over there. The link is: http://themoonspack.webs.com/

This is Rikuto. I do not own these pictures.


Name: Rikuto Watanabe

Age: 20

Village: The Star Village

Appearance: He has red hair and green eyes. He wears bandages around his forehead to hide a scar he received in his younger shinobi days.

Family History: Rikuto comes from a wealthy family in the Star Village. The Watanabe clan is known for their riches. Their wealth provides servants and guards to perform all the labor work. As a result, the family does not perform any manual labor for fear of injury or kidnapping for ransom. However, Rikuto wanted more from life, so he became a ninja. He went against his parents' wishes and became a talented shinobi.

Personal History: Rikuto hated being rich. His parents wanted him to be the perfect son and perfect heir, so he was restrained from having fun most of his life. He wanted more adventure and freedom from his life. So he became a ninja at the age of twelve. He was very skilled as well. However, there was an accident with a rogue ninja with a katana, and Rikuto received a scar across his forehead as a result. His parents ordered him to quit being a ninja, but Rikuto refused. After endless fighting and arguing over the subject, Rikuto was fed up. He left his village not long after and stumbled upon the Blue Pirates a few years later.

Abilities: Rikuto is skilled in earth-release techniques. Even though he does not come from a ninja clan, he is very talented as a shinobi.

Personality: He is very loud and outspoken. This trait proves helpful when it awards him with the things that he wants. However, he has often been punished by his higher-ups for his loud attitude and behavior.
Chapter end notes: So what did you think? Interesting? Helpful?