TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Their Stories by silverwolf1213

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: The background stories for those characters who I will be using the most in my other stories. Also, some of the stories for the usual characters in the manga might be changed. This is also a chance to introduce my original characters. This story is just a base for my upcoming stories later on.
Chapter notes: Hey everyone! This is my first post on this website. This is just a mashup of background stories for some of the characters. Please read and review to tell me what you think of the characters and the story. Praise and criticism are both greatly appreciated!

I do not own Naruto...*tear tear*
It was a dark night; the moon was black, and the stars did not litter the sky. Instead, rain poured from the sky. The village of Konoha was drenched. Everyone stayed inside their homes to keep warm and dry, all except for one little boy and his little sister. These children had no home to go to. They had no warmth, they had no house, and they had no family. The boy carried around his sister around through the flooded roads. He pulled over a cardboard box and sat in it, still holding his little sibling.

The young boy didn’t even bother asking the families of the village to be kind to them; they always said no. The people would shut the door in his face, for they didn’t care that they were two starving homeless children. All they knew was that one of them held a monstrous demon inside their body.

Somewhere near the little makeshift home, a married couple peered outside the windows of their hotel to look at the two children. “Aw, come on honey. Let ‘em stay here. We have plenty of room,” said the husband.

“No, I do not want them here in my hotel. That girl has the Nine-Tailed Wolf Demon inside her. I will not have a monster in my inn,” the wife said roughly.

“But they’re only children. We’ve seen them wandering the streets for a year now. Why don’t you just let the poor kids stay here? Just put ‘em in a small room. They don’t take up that much room anyway,” the man persisted.

The old woman glared daggers at the old man. She was known as a stubborn person, and this was one of those things that she didn't want to back down on. "Why should I allow them in here?"

"Honey, they have no family," the man replied, as if that statement could make the final decision.

Unfortunately, it didn't. "So?" the woman said.

"C'mon, sweetheart, don't you remember when we were ninja? We would help anyone who needed our assistance. Why have you changed now?"

Because we're old and retired shinobi now, she thought to herself harshly. But she sighed in defeat. “Fine,” the woman relented. Her husband smiled, hugged her, and ran outside.

“Hey, young lad!” he shouted at the little boy. The young child looked up. “C’mon in here.” The boy did not move. “It’s alright, it’s safe.”

With that, the boy got up, carrying his sister, and cautiously walked over to the hotel. The man held the door and let them in. Once everyone had come into the building, the man knelt down to eye level with the small kid.

“Hello, my name is Mushi Tati. This is my wife, Nami,” the man said, pointing to his wife, who stood, glaring at the intruders in her home. “And what’s your name?”

“I’m Zuko Leola. This is Shierra,” the boy said. “I’m four. She’s one.”

“My, my, you’re a big boy then, aren’t you?” Mushi said with a nice smile.

Zuko blushed a little until he heard, “Mommy, Daddy?” Everyone in the room turned to see a girl with sandy blonde standing by the staircase. She ran over to Mushi, who was presumably her father.

“Ah, let me introduce you all. Kiara, this is Zuko and Shierra Leola. They’ll be staying here for a while. Zuko, this is our daughter, Kiara. She’s the same age you are,” Mushi said, looking at Zuko.

“Alright, alright. We’ve all been introduced to each other. Now, follow me and I’ll get you two a room,” Nami interrupted coldly. The sour gray woman walked up the stairs, Zuko following. She stopped at a corner room and pushed the door open. “Here.”

Zuko slowly walked inside with his sister in his arms. The room looked like it had not been used in ages. It was dusty, and the paint was peeling off the walls. There were two small beds and a nightstand.

“You better not complain about the room, or I’ll kick you out on the streets,” Nami said bitterly. “I don’t want you disturbing my guests or coming downstairs unless you’re leaving to go somewhere. I’ll send Kiara up to bring you breakfast and dinner.”

“Thank you, ma’am,” Zuko said quietly.

“Humph,” the old woman said as she turned and slammed the door behind her.

Zuko looked around the room, and then placed Shierra on a bed. “This is gonna be our new home. I promise I’ll always protect you,” Zuko said as he slept beside her.
__________________________________________________________
Chapter end notes: So what do you think? I know I got rid of the Nine-Tailed Fox and made it a wolf instead, but I love wolves...please don't hate me. Also, I know Naruto was supposed to be the Kyuubi, but don't worry, he'll have his own problems to worry about later on. Anyways, pretty please review!