TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Solaris: Hidden Leaf Chronicles by Tagumon

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: :D
Chapter notes: I WANT ACTION but i have to explain what happens you can't read my mind right?! :D
After arriving at the leaf village I walked to the Red Building known as the Hokage Building. 'knock knock' i was knocking on the door. (well duh knock knock) "Come in" someone said. i opened the door. there was a woman sitting down drinking tea while talking with two other men the lady had blond hair in pony tails. the guy on the left had a mask cover almost his whole face. He had hair colored like snow and a Jonin vest. The guy on the right had brown hair and he had a Jonin vest to.
"Huh, you look familiar," the White haired guy said confused.
"Then you must be Hatake Kakashi!" I said Surprised "My Older brother always talked about you're missions with him and they were amazing! He was an Anbu who worked with you at the time right?" I said in one breath.
"So you're the younger brother of Hitaru Yoshiko am I right?" he said putting a book away. "Lady Tsunade this is the kid we were talking about." He said to the lady with the blonde hair.
"SOLARIS YOU DUMB ASS!!!" Mimichiko said giving me an uppercut with he leg so hard I think I actually flew a couple inches.
"Oh there she is" Tsunade said smiling. (I could tell she was trying not to laugh hysterically but she only gave a 'humph' in place of a laugh.)
" You two go to the training field and meet up with 2 other ninja got it?" Tsunade said then taking another swig of tea. we said 'yes' and went there immediately following Kakashi to show us where it was.
"about Time Kakashi sensei!" A boy said. He had Yellow hair and a orange and Black oufit. next to him was another boy with Black hair and black cloths but he was painting he said "hello" to me and Mimichiko first.
then left of the yellow-haired boy was a girl with pink hair and a skirt.
"this is Naruto, Sakura and Sai." Kakashi said with a happy face. or at least he looked like he was making one i don't know his masks in the way.
" Team 7 meet Hitaru Solaris and Hekuna Mimichiko." He said. we both waved and said 'hi'
" Okay time for 'The Bell Test'" Kakashi said.
Suddenly it was 2 v.s. 4. me and Mimichiko are the 2. "Ready... GO!"
kakashi yelled Then The test began.
Chapter end notes: yay