TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Nightmares Turn To Reality by luna45

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I'm sooooo sorry for taking so long to post stories but I've been through some hard times lately and I wasn't up to writing but now I'm back in business and it won't be long till the next chapter for 'Angel or Devil' comes out. Again I'm so sorry
1. grilled fish 2.sister 3.please 4.promise 5.thank you
I opened my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock, letting a out a long yawn as I stretched my arms over my head with that done I stood and got ready for the day doing my hair like Nikki had yesterday. I walked down to find Nikki and Mai gone and argued with myself if I should have breakfast, but decided not to. I walked out with my stuff and then headed to the training field where I saw everyone sitting on the ground except sensei.
“He’s not here yet?” I asked and they all turned to look at me.

“Nope,” replied Naruto.

“Morning, Yuki-san!” said Sakura.

I looked at her. “Morning Sakura-Chan, morning…” I started to say but then stopped. I mean, we all know that he’s going to ignore me. So why bother? I sat down on the ground next to Naruto. “Morning Naruto-kun,” I said looking at him.

“Morning Yuki-san!” he replied.

I drew my knees to my chest and leaned my head on them.

There was the smell of fresh cut grass in the air, and birds flew in the sky above us. The sun was just rising. We waited for what seemed forever.

“This is so boring!” I said, breaking the silence.

“I agree, I mean the least he could do is show up early,” said Sakura.

“Normally, shouldn’t the sensei be here before the students?” I asked

“Well, yeah but it looks like this is another type of sensei,” answered Sakura.

I laid down on the ground with my hands crossed behind my head. “I could still be asleep about now and maybe have had some waffles. Mmmm I love waffles!” I said thinking of warm waffles with syrup and maybe something to accompany them with.

The day kept going on by until finally Kakashi-sensei arrived. “Ah, you’re here,” he said.

“Duh! Where else would we be?” I replied madly standing up and dusting myself off.

“Yeah! We’ve been here since dawn!” added Sakura.

“Don’t do that ever again Kakashi-sensei.” I said rubbing my temples.

“I got lost,” he said and we all glared at him.

“Sure, ok.” I said sarcastically.

“So are you guys ready for your mission?” he asked.

“Yeah, since we got here,” said Naruto

Kakashi chuckled and told us what our mission was. Of course Naruto didn’t wait to listen to all of the instructions and went ahead and attacked him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After our mission—which was an epic failure if you asked me—Naruto and I walked back home together. He waved bye once we had to go our different ways. I walked back home, taking my time, not really wanting to get home since my sister and Nikki were both out on a mission. I did hear that my sister supposed to come back today, but who knows? When I got to the porch I noticed the door was unlocked. I raised an eyebrow and thought that it might be a burglar but then again who would be stupid enough to rob from a home that knew that they could find them? I sighed and walked inside the scent of Yakizakana [1] hit my nose immediately. I took off my shoes and put my kunai pouch in the closet then headed for the kitchen and I saw my sister there.

“You’re here early,” I commented and she jumped in surprise then turned to look at me.

“Yuki!” she smiled and hugged me. “Yep, I told you that mission was gonna be easy to do,” she added. I smiled at her and offered to help her cook.

She was movie star beautiful. I’d never seen anyone up close who was so perfect. She had huge, almond shaped eyes that were a deep mossy green. Her face was an almost perfect heart and her skin was that kind of flawless creaminess that you saw on TV. Her hair was deep red—not that horrid carrot top orange-red of the washed out blond red—but a dark, glossy auburn that fell in heavy waves well past her shoulders. Her body was, well, perfect.

“So how was your mission?” I asked her after I managed to break free from her grasp. She smiled while I explained what happened during my mission. She laughed at me because I couldn’t have been able to complete such an easy task. Even though she wasn’t my real sister, she cared for me in every way that a sister could care for her little sister and also bothered me in any way she can think of.

I guess my sister could get annoying when she wanted to but in her own way to show me how much she loves me. I hoped that in my past, I had a very loving and caring sister. Wasn’t that the way every sister was supposed to act towards their Onee-chan [2]?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I stared at the many people that were in front of me. They were moving at the same beat and were doing the same fighting skills, techniques and jutsu. They were all wearing the same uniform, white with a dragon on the back, I couldn’t see it right. They all stopped and got in pairs begging to fight their partners. I stared in amazement, never in my life have I seen so many people at once.

“Look at them…” I heard a female voice say, I turned to look at the person but it was a blurry image. I looked back at the ninjas and smiled. “Ninjas come… guards…” Her voice, it was so familiar yet strange. I couldn’t tell whom it belonged to but at the same time I did.

“The… live… you… live…die…role…” I quickly looked at her again and tried to reach up to her but the minute I did, she disappeared. I looked around and everything went black. “Protect… mission…” was the last thing I heard from the unknown voice.

“What is my past? Do you know?” I asked the voice, maybe it could know. Maybe, just maybe it knew the answer to my question.

“That is the payment I require…” This was a new voice. It was a male voice or at least it sounded like a male voice.

“Please just tell me…” I managed to say. Then there was nothing but silence. I heard one last voice and looked around, I tried to find a light, anything at all that could tell me I was not alone in this darkness. I closed my eyes but I didn’t know if I had since it looked the same as it did before. I started to whimper and clenched my hands. If only I could hear one more voice…

“I’m sorry,” was the last thing I heard.

My eyes snapped open at hearing that voice. I looked up and tried to find the location but I was surrounded in complete darkness. I didn't know if my eyes were closed or when I turned or even if I moved. I was lost in eternal darkness.

“Please! Do you know about my past?!” I tried to call out but the voice never came back. I kept running but I didn't feel as if I was moving at all. I felt as if I was just staying in the very own spot and I thought I made my legs run. Who were those people talking to me? Where they my friends or foes?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up abruptly and looked around me to see I was in my room and was glad to see my clock. At least I wasn’t lost in complete darkness in the real world. I yawned and looked around my room. My head was going on circles and I lay back on my bed. I was thinking, who were those voice I heard? Why did they sound so familiar yet so strange? I sighed and rolled on the bed and looked out towards the moon. Then I buried my face into my pillow wanting to scream about all of this. There was a light knock on my door.

“Come in,” I said though it came out muffled since I had my face buried in my pillow.

“Hi Yuki,” I looked up and smiled.

“Hi mom,”" I responded and turned my whole body so I could look at her better. “You got back from your mission,” I said and yawned.

She smiled and brushed my hair back. “I was back at twelve but you were already asleep by then. I woke up because you started screaming. Are you okay Yuki?” she asked me concernedly, I looked at her eyes not knowing if I wanted to tell her or not. “Tell me sweetie, I won't get mad.” she whispered and I sighed.

“My dreams. I know you think they are nothing more than dreams but they just feel so… so… real. I feel as if I've lived them before, they keep getting worse.” I said and sat up then started to play with my hair, “I know that you don't think they're real but…”

“Yuki, listen I know you wanna remember your past and all but are you sure you really wanna know? I mean if you forgot, it must have been for a good reason. Some things are better left unknown Yuki.” She looked at me sternly.

“I know that mom but… I can’t help but wonder. What was my original life like? I want to know, and I'm ready for anything that I might find out.” I said confident and Nikki looked at me.

“Just promise me one thing Yuki…” she said and I nodded and encouraged her to go on. Nikki looked down to the ground for a minute then back at me. “Onegai [3], onegai promise me that…” she took a deep breath. “No matter what, no matter what your past was or who your real parents were. Promise me that… you’ll always consider me your mother,” she said and I smiled.

“Yakusoku [4],” I said and hugged Nikki tightly. “To me, you will always be my mother. No one could ever replace you. You gave me a name and a home when you didn’t even know me and I didn’t even know myself. You took care of me as if I were your real child and for that I will always be your daughter and you will always be my mother,” I whispered and Nikki smiled at hearing that.

“Arigato [5] Yuki,” she whispered and hugged me tightly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After a long and tiring mission to the Land of Mist, I was glad that we were back and was glad to finally have been able to make a somewhat friendship with Sakura. Though I still have problems handling her whole ‘Sasuke love’ thing. It was so annoying. As for Sasuke… well it was better if we didn’t talk to each other. We were in the same squad and had to work together but that didn’t mean we had to like each other, like friends. After we had gotten home and told Nikki and Mai how our mission had gone up to an S-rank mission. I went to bed, again my dreams showed up but it was the snow one again.

After Kakashi-sensei told us about the Chuunin exams I was bound to sign up for it. It may finally show how much I had improved in my Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. Of course the others were gonna sign up for it but two days before the exams, Kakashi told us to meet him in the training grounds. We, not knowing why, decided to show up just for the heck of it and see if something good would happen.

When I got to the training grounds, I knew Kakashi would be late but there was someone else there, someone I didn’t recognize. She had short silver hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a violet shirt with a black undershirt under it, and pants. A black necklace around her neck and she was wearing a headband with the Leaf symbol on it. When I approached her, I looked at her closely.

“Who are you?” I asked and Naruto turned to look at me.

“We don’t know. She won’t say anything but we wanna know!” replied Naruto and smiled then looked back at the woman.

She looked over at me with her dark-brown eyes. She was so familiar but I couldn’t tell where I had seen her before. You know that feeling you get when you know you met someone but can’t exactly say where or when? Yeah, that was happening to me right now.

“Are you friends with Kakashi-sensei?” asked Sasuke.

The woman ignored him and kept looking at me. I shuddered a bit, wondering why she was looking at me like that.

“Hey! Sasuke, asked you a question, now answer it!” said Sakura and I simply rolled my eyes not surprised that she had reacted that way.

“Are you Hayashi Yuki?” she asked me and I arched my eyebrow while looking at her.

“Hai, but I don’t see how that concerns you,” I replied and she smirked.

“Oh, don’t worry you’ll find out soon,” she said before running towards me at a way too fast speed raising her fist ready to punch me.

My body without thinking did a back flip and I looked at her. She looked at me and smirked, the others frozen in their places. In a wink of an eye she was behind me, and she barely gave me any time to turn before her fist made contact with my stomach.