TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Surprises by MidnaUchiha2010

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Dreams
Sasuke
I woke up suddenly by a nightmare! Not again! It has been only a month that I have returned to Konoha…. But still I had those terrible nightmares! I had headache as my dreams were trying to remain at the surface of my mind! Fortunately they were erased from my memory in a couple of minutes and let fog, like I have shallowed dynamite! I didn’t want to sleep again, as I was sure that I wouldn’t be in peace! So I got dressed and went out for a walk, to calm down and relax!
The night was quiet! There wasn’t a lot of light as the moon was hiding at the back of the clouds! But the stars were still there, shining, adding their gold color and warmth to the dark cold sky!
I passed by Naruto’s, my best friend, and of course he was sleeping! He deserved rest as we almost killed each other on our last battle! It was really hard even with the Eternal Makengyo, as he had complete control over Kyubi’s chakra. Sakura and Tsunade were there to heal us immediately and I wasn’t surprised when I woke up in the hospital with Sakura sitting next to me! She once tried to kill me with a poisoned kunai… but I…I didn’t want to remember what happened next, thanks god that Naruto was there in time to save her!
Pain causes revenge and revenge cause insanity! Darkness was my nature and I was doing anything for my clan, without thinking that they were dead and that I almost threw Itachi’s efforts and sacrifices away at a wimp of mine! Anyway, I couldn’t bring back anyone with revenge even though I wish I could!
By chance, I passed by Sakura’s too but I stopped! The light in her bedroom was turned on and I could see her shadow on the wall! Without thinking and moved by curiosity I climbed in a tree to see what she was doing! She was sitting in front of the mirror brushing her pink, beautiful hair! Beautiful? What are you thinking Sasuke? Then she opened a box and took out a photo and something that looked like diary! I realized that it was the photo we had taken once, all together, Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura and me! Squad 7!
She started writing and I was… confused! Something inside me was telling me that I was ridiculous, while the other half was curious to learn what she was writing with that sad and confused face of hers! I accidentally, on my attempt to get closer, stepped on a leaf! She stopped writing and I activated my Sharingan! I predicted that she would do that! She started gathering her chakra on her right ear in order to catch either my heartbeat or my breath!
I run away like chased, to avoid being discovered! What the hell was I doing? I decided to go home and just… watch TV or anything!
I put the keys in my door and I understood immediately that someone was in my house! Because when I left I had turned off the lights and they were all on! I walked cautiously at the kitchen where I was hearing a weird sound! Like…page? At an instant I realized that it was Kakashi, sitting in the kitchen reading the usual book!
“Ah hi Sasuke!” He said cheerfully like he was at his home
“If I am bothering you, I can leave” I said ironically
“Come on sit with me”
“Thank you”
“So, nightwalk huh?” he said like he didn’t care
“…” Why should I answer, what did he want
“Refresh your memories”
“Yes” I finally said
“You can’t tell lies successfully…”
What? How did he know? What the hell.
“Nightmares are bad huh? Nasty thing, never let you go if they start torturing you” He said and then smiled to me.
Kakashi was very insightful… only when he wanted to! He was a bit annoying!
“You’re right, I can’t sleep. So what is the purpose of your visit?”
“You, with Naruto and Sakura will go on a mission, tomorrow morning!”
That’s why Sakura had a bag on her bed.
“And why did I learn it last?”
“I just forgot to tell! You are going to go to a village and bring someone here!”
“It seems easy to me” What a lame mission
“It is, but there is no one to accept it! All Jounin, Jonin and Genin are on missions apart from you”
“Ok…so goodnight!” I said trying to make him leave. I wanted to be alone.
“Goodnight Sasuke!” She said and headed to the door.
Before he left, he turned to me, smiled and said
“Enjoy this mission. You know you will see beautiful lanes in your way!”
His tone was like he was sending me a message but I didn’t catch it! I went to the upper floor and got undressed! I lied on my bed wearing only a pair of shorts! At summer temperatures were high! Sweat was in all over me! I tried to focus on something except from nightmares!
Finally I got asleep with…
Sakura’s pink hair in my mind!