Lights, Camera, The Eight Are in Action! by crazykittylover
Summary: LCEA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

br />Eight actresses with their own infamous YouTube show The Eight Obessors fall into their dream world, Naruto but, not all is as it seems from the show. The gifts they receive and their knowledge of the world proves dangerous and their leader’s mind knows just how to use it.
Categories: General Fiction > Naruto, Het Romance > Fluff, Het Romance > Warned Characters: All
Genres: Humor
Warnings: Sexual Themes
Challenges: None
Series: The Eight
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 14160 Read: 11046 Published: 25/04/09 Updated: 28/11/09
Story Notes:
just something i wrote. i dont really have much to say but enjoy and plz review. i dont like be ignored, it depresses me. =(

1. Chapter 1 The Lights, the Camera, the Accident by crazykittylover

2. Chapter 2 Kiwi Singing by crazykittylover

3. Chapter 3 Round 2 w/ AMBU by crazykittylover

4. Chapter 4 Torpedo Away by crazykittylover

5. Chapter 5 Blonde's Encounter by crazykittylover

6. Chapter 6 Joining the Leaf by crazykittylover

7. Chapter 7 Lizzy’s glint...and a clan is born by crazykittylover

Chapter 1 The Lights, the Camera, the Accident by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
i dont own Naruto. plz review, i like reviews. i will be writing more chapters so enjoy this one
(James’ POV)


“Role calls with characters!”

“Itachi/Hidan - Lizzy”

“Gaara/Tsunade – Sammy”

“Naruto /Kabuto– Jamie”

“Sasuke/Shikamaru – Tami”

“Tobi/Kisame – Amy”

“Neji/Sakura – Umi”

“Deidara/Guy sensei + Rock Lee– Leslie”

“Oreo/ Kakashi sensei – Sissy”

“Everyone is here, okay let’s go, lights camera, action!”

Eight girls ran to their places in the field.

We’re the 8 Obessors, from a YouTube channel. We came to some national park to film our next movie for it.

I’m James, Lizzy’s older brother and I film these girls.

They have been doing this since Lizzy was ten, they’re all in their teens now, Lizzy 17.They force me to come along on their “trips” to film their stupid shows. My mom and dad don’t mind about their trips for their shows as long as I drive them and watch them; since I'm an adult...I’m 21...

“The scene was quiet as Naruto and Sasuke sparred in the training field, but all was not well, for the Akatsuki lied near, creeping to catch the nine tailed-Jinchuuriki.”

I rolled my eyes as Sissy narrated for the show and did Orochimaru, some snake guy in it...she also played as Kakashi. I thought he was weird for having a mask on all the time.

I really don’t get why these girls obsess with this show Naruto. I have watched a few episodes. It really looks boring and something that an 8 year old would like to watch with little amusement. The only reason I like their versions of the show is because of the fighting.

The girls knew how to do Kung Fu or whatever they called it... I think it was taijustu. My sister especially knew how, she could kick my ass and we both knew it...

“Naruto watch out!”

Sasuke (Tami) tackled Naruto (Jamie) to the ground as a kunai flew over them; Leslie lit a fire cracker and tossed it with the kunai to make the explosive tag on the kunai go “off”. The two got up and faced the two in black cloaks with red clouds on them. Tobi (Amy) and Deidara (Leslie) stood there and took off their kasa (bamboo hats).

“So this is the nine tailed Jinchuuriki? Not very impressive, is it Deidara-senpai?”

“Hai, now then, Jinchuuriki, come quietly with us. I don’t feel like using my art on something pathetic as you!”

“Like hell I go with the Akatsuki! I remember what you did to Gaara!”

I paused the filming, it was a flashback time. We
Had earlier gone and went over to the area that was to be the “cave” that Gaara (Sammy) died in from having some demon removed from him. I started the filming again when everyone was in place.

“ACTION!”

Sasuke and Naruto had kunai out and charged the two Akatsuki. The Akatsuki charged too, Tobi fought Sasuke and Naruto with Deidara, who threw little balls of paper and clay and Sissy set off smoke bombs to add effect since Leslie couldn’t...she like to do the special effects...*cough bombs *cough.

I started to zone out and think about random things... I thought about the girl’s channel. The only reason their channel is so popular is because of the explosives, foul language, and the martial arts fighting they did, I think it’s just mostly guys that watch the fighting.

I rolled my eyes as the scenes went on. I was about call for a break cause I was sick of standing there monitoring the camera doing nothing when it started to rain.

“What! It wasn't supposed to rain!" Shouted Jamie as it started to pour down.

“James, stop filming! We’ll have to pick up from this scene later, everyone go get the props and whatever you brought, make sure it gets to the
SUV!" Lizzy ordered as she started to get the props closest to her. Everyone moved like lighting to get everything to the SUV.

“Camera, fireworks, bombs, extra costumes, weapons...anything missing Lizzy?” I asked as I checked the things that the girls were bringing in. They brought a lot for a mini movie...thank goodness that they didn’t have to bring a lot for this scene.

“No that’s everything, start the car. Okay everyone sound off, names only!”

“Lizzy”

“Sammy”

“Jamie”

“Tami”

“Amy”

“Umi”

“Leslie”

“Sissy”

“James”

“Okay everyone is here, anyone’s costume ruined or in need of any repair?”

Eight no’s rang off in the SUV, I sighed, at least there wasn’t going to be any more filming today. If the weather stays like this, we would have to postpone the movie, I hoped...

"Lizzy, why do you have your costume on and the Sharigan contacts on? You didn’t have a part in this scene or any scenes that we're going to film today.” asked Sammy, she was sitting next to Lizzy.

“Cause I felt like it, why do you have your Gaara costume on with makeup? I remember us only filming you this morning!" retorted Lizzy. I knew a fight was coming...these girls always bickered when they were cramped.

“Oye, girls don’t fight. All you just like wearing your favorite characters costumes during filming or any place you could get away with it, remember?”

I rolled my eyes, this fight was a daily one and I had to always stop it with something, I guessed had to continue with explaining something all this girls knew about each other like since forever, just to keep them from fighting.

They would always argue about their favorite character and say why they were better than the others favorite character all the time. They would always act like them and saying whatever their character would say, like Jamie with believe it and crap. They even went far as to dye their hair their favorite character’s to show who's hair was better in real life...only did Umi dye her hair as her 2nd favorite character hair color, Sakura's bright neon pink hair...it always hurt to look at it. I sighed as the girls started to bicker again this time with Umi and why she should dye her hair the color of Neji's so her costume looked better.

“Okay, I'm only going to say this once so no one bicker or whine okay? And leave Umi alone, I don't want to hear her whine about how I let you guys gang up on her. I will explain to you in perfect English why everyone in this car besides me, likes to dress like a Naruto character."

"Lizzy likes Itachi because of his personality and that he is sexier to her than anyone else to her. Sammy loves Gaara because he is psychotic, has blood red hair, and has such perfect white skin. Jamie likes Naruto because he’s loud like her, and wears her favorite color, bright or neon orange. Tami likes Sasuke because he’s emo and has a great ass plus she likes to say his name. Amy likes Tobi because he’s special, funny and is a super psycho nut job when he's very angry...”

I took a deep breath before continuing, why couldn’t these girl fight over boys that actually existed or lipstick for a change, why must it be constantly about Naruto or some other anime show?!

“...Umi likes Neji Cause he has white eyes, therefore she wears the contact lens to freak people out, he has girly hair and he also has flawless white skin. Leslie likes Deidara slightly better than Guy sensei and Rock Lee because of his hair, mechanical eye the range finder, and awesome hand justu that she wishes she had so she could play with herself better."

I blushed a little at the idea of Leslie doing that, she was blushing as well and looked out the window as Jamie snickered at her...I looked into the rear mirror then back at the rode before continuing.

"...Sissy likes Orochimaru because of his long tongue, cool snake eyes and Michael Jackson like voice in the English version of Naruto."

(May his soul rest in peace?)

I glared into the rear view mirror for a bit; all the girls seemed to be frozen in mocking terror by it. I growled the rest of my speech to the girls so they get the hint I wasn't in the mood for 'let's argue all the way to the cabin and annoy James with it deal.'

“And by God’s will, I will murder anyone and everyone in this car if they try to make their character seem better than another’s, they are all good characters! And we all know everything about these characters so we do not, do NOT need to hear about it for the millionth time!”

The car was silent for about 30 minutes...till Lizzy started arguing about something I couldn’t do anything about since she could block any of my hits and that she was black mailing me with pictures of me snuggling with the panda I got from Sammy in my sleep...

I had a crush on her and yes I know I’m five years older than her but she really has pale smooth skin and the softest red hair I just wanted to touch, plus her real hair color was a dark red, just not as dark as Gaara's.

The argument went on for 1.5 hours as I drove us to our cabin. The cabin was still 2 hours away. The rain was also really pouring now so I had a hard time seeing through it. I grimaced; it was hard enough to drive without these chatting loons going at it, I felt a vein pop on my neck.

“WILL YOU EIGHT BE QUIET OR DO YOU WANT ME TO CRASH THE CAR INTO A TREE?!”

It suddenly quiet, for a while. Everyone just stared at me then through the windows till again, my sister stared something.

The other thing I hated more than her obsession with Naruto that she was constantly doing; Singing songs that were either really old, some new shitty song that really annoyed me, or something in a different language that sounded like crap. And...! It was usually something all her friends knew too so they sang along too.

“Sugar,”

I groaned not that one! “Sugar, Sugar” by The Archies. I positively hated that love song, it was crap and too sappy for me and they were really loud with it.

The girls caught on in a flash and soon enough, they were singing the song over and over. I gritted my teeth, I so wanted to strangle my sister for torturing me like this, I left my ear plugs in my suitcase at the cabin.

There something was ahead I couldn’t make out; it looked like someone was in the middle of the road... I yelled in surprised when I got close enough to see it was indeed a person sitting on the road. I swerved and crashed into a tree.

The air bags went off and the last thing I heard was the girls’ fading screams and moans. The trickling of rain slipped in last before darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Lizzy’s POV)

Oh man, that fucking hurt. What the hell was that on the road, a person, in the middle of the highway at night?

I opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital bed. I looked over to my sides to see my friends in similar beds, but no James; I had a few bandages on my right arm.

“Where am I?”

“Where it is, I blame James' driving skills and that god, Jason.”

I sat up and saw that Amy was up, I grinned mischievously, and at least I’ll have some help waking everyone else. She sat up and swung her feet the side of the bed.

“Hey, Amy, how are you feeling?”

“Like crap, you?”

“The same... want to help wake up the others so they a wallow in the same pain as us?”

“With pleasure.”

We walked to the others bed; they had their costumes on the side of their bed like ours, we were wearing pale green gowns, hospital gowns. I walked quietly to Tami. I raised my hand to slap her across the face. She grabbed my wrist and opened one eye glaring at me with the Sharigan contact lens still in.

“Slap me and I’ll kill you for real, Lizzy.”

“Touché... fine help Amy and I get the others up.”

We slapped Sammy, Jamie, and the others up. They rubbed their red cheeks, glaring at us. We were stifling our giggling as we stood a little ways from their beds.

“Not our fault you didn’t wake up first and besides you would’ve done the same to us.”

I smiled as they grudging nodded in agreement. We got dressed in our costumes since it was all we had for clothes.

“Lizzy can you and the others take out the contact lens? They’re irritating my brain for some odd reason.” Leslie said; she was getting her Range Finder on her eye.

“Yea, okay…”

I tried to get the Sharigan contact lens out of my eye, but I couldn’t find the lens.

“Are sure I have them in? I can't find them.”

“What are you talking about? I’m staring right at them, guys you see them too right?” Leslie gave me an irritated look as she finished messing with the eye gadget.

“Yea, I see too Lizzy.” Said Sissy she was staring into my eyes, she was too close for comfort.

“Guys I can’t get mine out either,” Amy exclaimed.
Sammy and I exchanged worried faces.

“I can’t get my Byakugan ones out either,” Umi yelped.

We were all starting to panic. We had no idea what was going, why the contacts weren't coming out and why James wasn’t with us.

“Ok guys don’t panic; maybe our contact lens dried on our eyes and we just have to get them removed with professional help.” I smiled nervously at my idea, it sounded pretty weird and totally stupid but it could happen, couldn’t it...?

“I see all you are awake. “

We all turned to see a guy that looked like Ibiki and several AMBU looking officers at the door. We knew he looked like Ibiki cause of the scar on his face, no one could forget that sadist's ugly mug.

“Holy Shit, its Ibiki, the sadist!!”

“We can see that, captain obvious Amy. Do you plan to play Tobi here as well?”

Umi and Amy started to bicker and about when I was going to step in Jamie asked the most obvious question in the room.

"But Amy...Umi, isn't Ibiki in the world of Naruto?"

"You're right Jamie. Crap though, I never thought I would be possible for someone to look so fricking ugly and scarred up to the guy, scary!"

I smirked at Umi’s remark; she was good at this kind of stuff, that’s why she played Neji's character, Neji could be a totally asshole if he wanted to. Ibiki’s right eye twitched, I could tell he did not like being called ugly and a sadist, which he was.

“You eight are coming with me.”

“Screw that! Where’s my brother, James?! You've better not have screwed him up! I want my lawyer!"

I glared at the man...I think he flinched.

“I don’t know who you speak of or what lawyer is. You were found near the village, out cold and severely injured. That was a week ago.”

I was shock; my brother wasn’t here and wasn’t found with us? What happened and why was there a guy that looked like Ibiki?

All my friends looked at me to see what I wanted to do. They also pushed me in front of the group; we were staying in the middle of the room. I don’t like being leader, but for some reason they think I make the best decisions on any matter that involved an authority figure. I usually did, but that's not the point.

“Let’s go guys; I think we should go see the police with our problem about where we are and why James isn’t here with us. This loony is probably a crazed fan of ours. You can never be too careful with these kinds of guys.”

They all nodded at the logic and moved to go through the door keeping me in front of the group. The man look pissed at what I said to do and that I ignored what he had just said.

“You’re not going anywhere, you’re coming with me and that is final.”

He signaled the guys dressed as ANBU to come closer. I was getting annoyed.

"Dude, if you want to be on the show, you're going the wrong way about it. Girls do you think we should have Ibiki in the show?"

"No way! I mean, come on Lizzy, Ibiki wouldn't make sense, if it was Sasori character or one of the Sand-nin then we could discuss it. Plus we don't have guys on the team, only girls. It's not our rules, it's our parent's remember?"

"Well, Umi, I guess you're right..."

"I know I right."

"Ego alert."

"What was that, Sissy??"

"Nothing......"

We all knew what Sissy was going to say, she always calls Umi this, just to irritate her.

"Girly Man!"

“Sissy don’t call me that!”

Sammy was growling in pain. She didn't like shouting when she got a headache. She must have a real nasty one brewing...I looked at her feet in surprise; the dust in the room was starting to gather near her.

“Sammy…”

“What?!”

“The dirt on the ground….it’s circling around your feet.”

“Do I look like an idiot?! Only Naruto would fall that!”

“Just look at your feet!”

Everyone agreed with me as we watched the dirt collect at her feet and rotate. She nearly jumped out her skin.

“HOLY SHIT!

“That’s not normal!” Sissy commented

“Normal, Sissy... That isn’t even close to the word normal! That is Naruto crazy on vegetable casseroles normal! Sammy how the hell are you doing that!?” Jamie yelled.

“I don’t know! I was starting to get mad at the noise you guys were making and at the fact I have a really bad headache then suddenly, I felt stuff attract to me!”

“Girl stop kidding around! That’s like Gaara making sand from the underground dirt; you know when he was facing the hot bone guy!” Jamie shook Sammy's shoulders while yelling this.

“EEWWW…You think that guy is hot?!” Sissy faked a gagging sound.

“Oh shut up Sissy! You think Orochimaru is sexy in a Speedo and that is the meaning of gross!” Sissy's face got bright red...it looked really weird on a face that looked an awful like Orochimaru's... Sissy had a slim figure with long black hair (her hair was naturally black, just not as black as the hair dye), pale skin, and had a face sort of like Oreo when he revealed his real face to the 3rd Hokage when they were fighting.

“Oh Yeah Jamie…..you think Kabuto with Sasuke is a match made in heaven!” Jamie gasped and turned bright pink.

“You swore you never tell anyone that!”

“You swore you never tell anyone about my Orochimaru fantasies!”

“BITCH!”

“SLUT!”

Jamie and Sissy leaped at each other and started to wrestle, pulling each others’ hair out, biting and scratching the living day lights out each other along with anything else to cause each other pain. Umi and Amy tried to separate them only to be thrown into the fight as well. Soon 4 out of the 8 of us were in the mess of nails and teeth.

Tami, Leslie, Sammy, and I just sat on a bed watching from the side lines, these cat fights tended to last a while and anyone that tries to stop it just got thrown into it as well.

“Break it up ladies! The Hokage himself would like a word with all of you in one piece!”

Tami and I tisked Ibiki for saying that for he just got 4 very pissed off teenage girls glaring at him, they all stopped fighting and tensed.

“GET HIM!” Umi yelled

All 4 tackled the man, that guy didn’t stand a chance till some of the guys dressed like ANBU tried jumping in the fray; they were trying very hard to get them off the dumbass. They weren’t doing so well. One of them yelped in pain, looks like Sissy got him in the jewels with her teeth, sucker.

The ANBU guys got them separated finally after 20 minutes of screaming, punching, the biting of sensitive areas, and any other dirty fighting those four could think of.

I was thinking about Sammy while they were fighting. I found it was odd that the dirt was there in the hospital...even more so that it went to Sam when she was in pain. I also thought about why my Sharigan contacts, along with the others didn’t come out. Maybe...there was something going on, but what?

“Tami, Umi, Jamie, Amy, Sissy; are you guys calm?

I was still thinking after the girls nodded and sat on the ground panting. The floor was sprinkled with blood, hair, and cloth.

Maybe the reason to the contacts and Sammy wasn't so hard to think off because it hit me like a two ton rocket.

"Guys remember how my contact lens wouldn’t come out... along with Sammy’s pain? Do...do you... think it’s possible that we could be in the world of Naruto..?"

“Lizzy that’s insane, we had an accident, and our contacts are just acting funky."

“Jamie, how do you explain Sammy? I just think that what if this place is it? I mean what if this is Konohagakue no Sato?!"

Everyone looked at one another, doubt was written in their faces till I tried to do what my character did best, Mangekyou Sharingan.

“Mangekyou Sharingan!”

I turned to Ibiki and thought of him slipping into a deep trance into the world that Itachi could create. Ibiki’s eyes widen as I glared at him with my blood red eyes. He sunk to the ground in a heartbeat.

“That can’t happen…Lizzy you…” Tami stuttered.

“That’s was so awesome!” yelled Jamie.

“How can you do that?” Sammy asked quietly, glancing back where the dirt that she had 'called' before.

“I figured since the contacts didn’t come out and that if we’re in the Naruto realm…I could use what my Itachi could, since I’m wearing his costume and stuff...”

“Wait, so you’re saying you can use Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo! That is so awesome Lizzy!" Jamie's mouth was hanging wide open with awe and had weird gilt in her eyes. I repeated the same thing with the ANBU.

“Hey! That means I can use Byakugan right!?”

“And I could use Deidra’s hand justu?!”

Umi and Leslie jumped up down, holding hands, giggling. Umi pulled her hand away from Leslie’s, rubbing it on her cloak in disgust.

“Ewww… you’re hand just licked mine!”

“Sorry, but come you got to admit this is an awesome justu.”

I was still giggling about my luck when a thought blew in; since we had the abilities of the characters we obsessed about. Wouldn’t Leslie have the mouth on her chest, like Deidara during the battle against Sasuke?

“What’s the matter Lizzy?”

“Leslie, you have the mouths on your hands right?”

“Yes what of it, Lizzy?”

“Wouldn’t you have it on your chest too, like that final battle with Sasuke?”

Leslie’s eyes widen with horror as she took of her Akatsuki outfit top. She, I, and everyone else screamed as we saw the stitched mouth on her chest.

“Holy shit girl! You got it on your chest just like the Deidara-senpai’s!!” Jamie was the only one to say it aloud.

"I didn't know that Deidara had breasts...so Deidara was really a girl?" Amy wondered aloud. Leslie tacked Amy and started to beat the crap out her, the others were wrestling her away when I asked Sammy.

“Hey, Sammy can you control sand like Gaara? You did have the dust thing going on.”

“I think so...it would suck if I couldn’t.”

A long tongue poked me in the arm. I jumped and clung to the ceiling like a cartoon character in Looney Tunes.

“GROSS! Keep that tongue yours to yourself Sissy! That’s worse than Leslie’s justu!”

She was laughing like a mad scientist; I had almost forgotten what Oreo could do...didn't she have a sword in her throat? I dropped back to the ground, dusting myself off.

Sissy started to choke on her tongue from laughing. I had to grab it and keep her from sucking it down and choking on it again, I let go once she calmed down. I wiped my hands on some hospital sheets, that tongue was just plain nasty.

We all played with our new founded skills till I remembered that we were and that James wasn’t here.

“Girls, we need to go.”

“Why Lizzy? Let’s explore a little; I want to see Konohagakue for real!”

“Well, so do I but, what about James?”

Everyone fell silent, they had forgotten about James. We all poofed the outside gate of what appeared to be the hospital.

“So where do we go now?” Jamie scratched her head, she was so simple minded here.

“Well, I vote we go to the Hokage, who else favors?” I chirped

Eight yes and zero no, it was decided; we go to the Hokage for help
End Notes:
review thats all
Chapter 2 Kiwi Singing by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
another ch enjoy, this girls are wierd i know. and lizzy's kiwi problem is mine as well... i put myself i my story's charas so dont hate....also review! i like reviews....^_^ plus i dnk y i named the chapter this, but i did thts tht
(Lizzy’s POV)


As soon as we voted and decided where we were going, Jamie groaned. She fell to her knees clutching her tummy.

“What’s wrong Jamie? Are you sick with something?!”

“No…I’m hungry…”

She gave us a sheepish grin as we hear her stomach rumble very loud in agreement.

“I would kill for something to eat right now….like Oreos…” Sissy started to drool, a mini lake started to form at her feet.

“I would murder an entire village and more for some kiwi…” I felt the craving come on, my stomach growled in agreement. Everyone just stared at me, I know that I chose the wrong words to say but, they were true, I would kill for the sweet tangy little fruit.

“Girls, I’m not going to do that for kiwi! I just feel a little craving for them right now…”

“Lizzy, all of us except Sissy and Umi have seen you in a kiwi fetish that has been left unchecked. Trust the fetish; we don’t need you to do something bad. “

“Sammy’s right, anyone remember where the market is located here? The sooner Lizzy gets her fetish satisfied, the sooner we don’t have to worry about her breaking someone’s neck for one or killing the entire village.”

I turned a deep crimson and glanced off. Tami was right, for some reason since first time I had kiwi, it became a craving that got me into deep trouble. I broke Amy’s right arm and Jamie’s left leg in a really bad one. My counselor thinks I manifested my hidden feelings of anger and frustration into this form, whatever she meant by manifestation. I just knew I got really mean when I didn’t get my fetish fix.

“But Tami…I don’t think they have...hmpt!”

Sammy tackled Sissy before she finished her sentence, I felt my eye twitch. She was going to say they didn’t have any here. They better…or I Sharingan coma everyone in the village till I have one but, before that I’ll torture them into insanity.

“Sissy, are you trying to kill us?! Lizzy has the powers of Itachi and you dare to say that line, look her eye is already twitching! Besides, even if we can’t buy it, we can sure in hell as summon it!”

“Leslie, that’s the first brilliant idea I have ever heard from you!”

“Thank you…HEY!”

Sammy got out a scroll and drew blood for it.

“Summon Justu!”

*Poof*

A bowl of kiwi appeared, I moved like lighting and snatched the bowl and started to eat one greedily.

“Well if Sammy can summon that, let’s summon more for the rest of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was sitting on the ground next to the hospital’s gate, eating. We had what I guessed to be brunch for an hour.

“Well I’m stuffed, everyone else done?”

Seven yes confirmed it. I made a few hand signs and the leftovers disappeared.

“Hey guys how do we know what time period we’re in? For all we know we could be in Shippuden…”

Everyone thought about Sammy’s question, then looked at their costumes, we all knew what we were thinking. We need to hid the Akatsuki cloaks incase its Shippuden.

“I know we need to hide the cloaks just in case but…I’m freezing without it!” Amy whined.

“Would you rather be tortured and killed? We can arrange that…”

“No..! But can you summon new cloaks then...Oh and some kasa!”

“Why do I need to summon some kasa?”

“Cause they’re really cool and I think we look so much cooler with them than without, plus all of us look so much like our characters, and if we’re in Shippuden, that can cause some problems.”

“Fine…Summon no Justu!”

“Okay Amy, happy with these?”

I held out pure black cloaks that went down to the ankles.

“You only got rid of the red clouds Lizzy…”

“Would you rather not have any? I was too lazy to write something else down, so either deal with it or without it!”

Everyone put on the cloaks and kasa (kasa=bamboo traditional wide brim hats). Of course everyone complained a little about my laziness but, if they wanted a fashion statement then summon it your god damn self! Why did I or Sammy have to summon almost everything, they didn’t want to wreck their fingers and such but still, it was annoying.

Everyone one knew all ranked D-C Justus by heart; it was a requirement to be in the group. I know that only Sissy, Amy, and Umi are the only ones that knew 50-75% of all the known justu. Leslie knew about 90% of them but, that’s not the case.

“Wow Lizzy, this cloak is warmer than the other one!”

I felt my irritation go up and little.

“Let’s just get going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We started to walk for about 20 minutes, I felt the insane need to singing, I glanced at my friends, they looked pretty bored and out of it.

“She’s a very kinky girl…”


Everyone jolted at the phrase. Super Freak was a classic with us. It was time to start really freaking people out. I got in front of everyone.

“Girls, you ready to dance and make people question our insanity?”

“HAI!”

I summoned a portal able stereo with a strap for one’s shoulder; I hit play. We clapped our hands to the rhythm and I started the first verse.


She’s A Very Kinky Girl
The Kind You Don’t Take Home To Mother
She Will Never Let Your Spirits Down
Once You Get Her Off The Street, Ow Girl
She Likes The Boys In The Band
She Says That I’m Her All-Time Favorite


I twirled around; I dipped low and rose slowly, running my hands over my curls. I twirled a little more till I just bounced a little on the balls of my feet, rotating my shoulders, standing to be facing sideways as I continued.



When I Make My Move To Her Room It’s The Right Time
She’s Never Hard To Please, Ow Now
That Girl Is Pretty Wild Now
The Girls A Super Freak
The Kind Of Girl You Read About
In New-Wave Magazines
That Girl Is Pretty Kinky
That Girls A Super Freak
I Really Love To Taste Her
Every Time We Meet

She’s All Right, She’s All Right
That Girls All Right With Me, Yeah
Hay Hay Hay


I posed like Elvis for a bit finishing my lead.



She’s A Super Freak, Super Freak
She’s Super-Freaky, Yow (Everybody Say It)
Super Freak, Super Freak


Tami as took over from here, I fell back in the arrow formation we had. We mimicked Tami’s moves. She stopped and rocked her hips side to side really dramatically, arms up above her head. Then she pushed her shirt up a little with her hands, just to the bottom of her bra then let it fall back down. She dropped it low, crouching, spread her legs with her hands into a V then stood back up and twirled really fast; starting the next section.



Shes A Very Special Girl
The Kind Of Girl You Want To Know
From Her Head Down To Her Toenails
Down To Her Feet, Yeah

And She'll Wait For Me Backstage With Her Girlfriends
In A Limousine
Going Back In Chinatown
Threes Not A Crowd To Her She Says
Room 714 I'll Be Waiting
When I Get There She’s Got Incense Wine And Candles
Its Such A freaky Scene

That Girl Is Pretty Wild Now
The Girls A Super Freak
The Kind Of Girl You Read About
In New-Wave Magazines
That Girl Is Pretty Kinky
The Girls A Super Freak
I Really Love To Taste Her
Every Time We Meet

She’s All Right, She’s All Right
That Girls All Right With Me, Yeah
Hay Hay Hay


We stopped so Sammy could break dance. She took over from where Tami left off afterwards.



She’s A Super Freak, Super Freak
She’s Super Freaky, Yow

Temptations Sing!
Ohhhhhh

Super Freak, Super Freak
That Girls A Super Freak
Ohhhhh

Shes A Very Kinky Girl
The Kind You Won’t Take Home To Mother
And She Will Never Let Your Spirits Down
Once You Get Her Off The Street, Ow Girl
Blow, Danny!


Now we all twirled, cartwheel, and did flips as the song ended. The crowded street had become deserted. We had danced and sang all the way to the Hokage’s mansion. We took a bow to an imagery applauding crowed, as we came out of the bow, we noticed there were at least 9 ANBU officers, and they didn’t seem to be impressed.

These guys never learn the first time.
End Notes:
review review review thats all i wanted to say.
Chapter 3 Round 2 w/ AMBU by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
reviews! this chapter is a short one, im riting more so plz keep rding
(Lizzy POV)


We just finished our little performance with a low bow, when I glanced up to see ANBU guys in front of us. We stood up and replace our kasa on our heads.

“Itachi Uchiha, your presence here is intolerable, you are under arrest, come quietly.”

I giggled at the AMBU’s statement, so did everyone else. This guy got the wrong guy and had the wrong idea that Itachi Uchiha would go quietly.

“Sorry, but I’m not Itachi and I highly doubt the real Itachi would give up that easily.”

I tossed my kasa to Sammy and showed them my face. I admit I really did look closely related to him. I had long black hair, naturally. I had bright Hazel eyes, tall thinly built figure (except for the large curves on my chest I tried to hold down with binding cloth, note really doing a good job) and I had the face lines going on, you know the two lines on his face showing where his cheeks were like an old person. Except my were permit marker…I think..Not too sure being here and all. I could be like… a twin sister or something.

“Do you think a transformation justu will work on us?! We are elite ANBU officers, we will not be fooled!"

I sighed, round 2 with ANBU, these guys never know when to quit. Sammy touched my shoulder, I looked at her.

“Lizzy, I want to practice with my technique, let me handle this.”

“Alright Sammy, but nothing messy, we don’t need the Hokage to hate us and send more of these clowns after us.”

Sammy walked past me; she took a deep breath before she began.
White sand poured from her gourd she made when we were eating at the hospital gates. Raising her right hand to the ANBU, she sent it on the offense. The ANBU dodged it and fought against it for a few minutes. She was practiced grabbing the men and throwing into buildings with it. She caught one and proceeds to twist the guys arm till we heard the arm break. I was going to step in there; I didn't plan to let her get hype like the real Gaara and go on a killing spree. But she brought the man close to her side showing him to the others.

“Stand still or I’ll kill your comrade.”

Sammy sounded so much like Gaara right there it blew me away, she looked scary and serious. She also looked tired. The ANBU thought long and hard on it and conceded to her command, her sand soon covers them all the way to their heads.

“Lizzy, what do we do now, I can’t use Sabaku Sousou (desert funeral) on them because that would cause a mess, and this is really tiring holding them with the sand. I still can’t believe how Gaara has in stamina to manages this.”

“Okay, Amy, Tami, and I will just put them out with Sharingan, they’ll be out for a few days, but they’ll be alive.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It took us only 5 minutes to have them all under.
We stood outside the Hokage office door when I had an idea.

“Girls, let’s get into character.”

“Why?”

“Because, isn’t like the first impressions the most important one? Being our normal goofy selves would mortify our character’s image, so…”

“I see what you mean Lizzy, come on guys! Form the circle!”

Once in a circle, we closed our eyes and held hands.
“Focus…let go of yourselves, enter your character’s mind…Their thoughts are your thoughts…their dreams are your dreams…”

Everyone was still as we fell into our "character’s minds". I sensed a familiar strange sensation fall upon me as I enter Itachi’s "mind", it felt more real though, I felt a far more out of mind connection it was just outside my grasp.

“Okay, let’s go…”

We filed into the room; the Hokage seemed surprised at our entry. He wasn’t alone, team 7 was there... Good thing we were in character.
End Notes:
reviews!
Chapter 4 Torpedo Away by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
this is an talking chapter, but soon the 8 girls will meet more naruto characters and its going to be good,,,anyway review and enjoy

^_^

plus i dont no why i named this chapter this, if you got sumen btr let me no
(Lizzy’s POV)


“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS!?” Naruto yelled, pointing a finger.

I ignored him and approached the Hokage’s desk. Sissy closed the door behind us, we formed a horizontal line; we still had our kasa and cloaks on so they couldn’t see our faces.

“3rd Hokage, my troupe and I wish to discuss a request with you…privately.”

I felt a strange aura of calm flow around me as I gazed at the old man intensely.

“If you have a mission request, you need to go to the academy, there’s an office there for that...”

“I assure we would have been there if we didn’t have to deal with the swarm of flies you call ANBU, who took the liberty of welcoming us in their own fashion.”

“So…you are the group of ‘suspicious’ girls who escaped from the hospital…”

Naruto looked exasperated at us then the Hokage.

“ANBU…! Escaping from the hospital? What the hell are you talking about old man? And who the hell are they?!”

“No one to be trifled with…little boy…” I answered stoically, I could see Naruto losing his temper; he was starting to irritate me slightly.

I glanced at the other three ninjas; Kakashi was expressionless, Sakura was nervous, and Sasuke seemed suspicious of me…I guessed it was because I sounded and talked an awfully like his older brother, Itachi.

“Now little boy please be quiet, our leader is discussing business with the Hokage…” Sammy coolly added, standing next to me; I think she knew Naruto might try to charge us. He was positively fuming.

“LITTLE BOY…! I SHOW YOU A LITTLE BOY! I’M GOING TO BE HOKAGE SOMEDAY BELIEVE IT!”

“Touching…now then…I believe an introduction is to be made before we discuss our request…I am Elizabeth, formally known as Lizzy. This woman standing next to me is Samantha known as Sammy. That one behind Sammy is Leslie; the one next to her is her twin sister, Jolene known as Jamie. The ones to my left are Tami my half sister, my youngest sister, Amy; short for Amaryllis. The ones behind Amy are Sissy, and Umi short for Umbra. We are known from where we come from as the Eight Obsessors. “

“I am the 3rd Hokage, Sarutobi Hizuren.”

I closed the distance between us and shook his hand at his desk. Naruto was still fuming, and Kakashi had his hand on Naruto’s shoulders. I could assume it was to keep the little monkey under control.

“So what is this request of yours Lizzy-san?”

“It’s just Lizzy…my elder brother was not found with my troupe and so I wish to find him as soon as possible. Money is of no importance to us, only my brother. Also I would appreciate if you would call off your ANBU. Here is a picture of my brother, his name is James.”

I gave him a photo I had recently taken of my brother, he studied it.

“I will give your request some thought…mean while I wish for you to stay nearby the village if you can managed that.”

“We can, thank you 3rd Hokage, I hope you agree to our request.”

I turned and started to leave, the girls followed in suit. Naruto finally weaseled out of Kakashi’s grip and charged at me.

“Hey you named Lizzy! I still have a bone to pick with you!”

I stopped and glanced at Naruto curiously. I unbuttoned the bottom of my cloak to leave a few buttons to the top unbuttoned; I didn’t plan to take it off along with the kasa. I whorled around, cloak spreading like a wing as I did so.

Naruto tried with a series of punches to hit me, but I dodged with easy. I then grabbed him by the throat, brought him above my eye level. I proceed to walk to the window nearby, I opened it. Taking a few steps back, Naruto squirming in my grasp, I put my free hand on one of his legs and held him like a spear. Tossing him out the window, he crashed through a building nearby. I closed the window afterwards, it was a little windy.

I buttoned my cloak back down, kasa still on and proceed back to the office door. Sakura had her mouth hang down in shock. Everyone was just snickering very quietly.

“Hatake Kakashi I would take care of that child with some caution, he’s a tempered one…”

Kakashi’s eyes widen with surprise as we left the room in single file, we all were smirking and snickering along the way.
End Notes:
review review is all i have to say and that Rockapella is sooooooo awesome and good, everyone should listen to at least one of their songs in their lifes!
Chapter 5 Blonde's Encounter by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
Okay, i fix alote of things..so u might hav to reread things to understand things....i lik to thank the person that reviewed me! thank you! i feel happy someone would take their time to rite how they feel about the story good or bad. anyway enjoy this chapter and sorry if i made any charas too OOC!
^_^
(Lizzy’s POV)
“That was so cool Lizzy!” Jamie exclaimed, even though it was her favorite character thrown out the window…

“Amy agrees with Jamie, that was some serious acting!”

“Hn…”

We walked around for awhile; Jamie, Umi, and Sissy giggled and recounted the scene. I felt a minor flare of annoyance come up again. I also noticed we were in front of the academy.

“I call the emo swing!” Shouted Jamie, I stared at her… that was what her character did…Jamie noticed me staring at her oddly as she fought for the swing, she gave it up to Umi and Sissy, they kept fighting till Sissy used her tongue to lift Umi off the ground and hold her in the air while she sat on the swing, Umi was cursing at her with a colorful vocabulary…and screaming in disgust about the tongue. Jamie poked me.

“Lizzy...guess what I got to make you your normal self again… fetish time!” Jamie poked me again.

“What…?” I wasn’t paying attention to what she was saying, I was getting that weird vibe again, and it was like a connection to something…or someone…

“KIWI…!”

That caught my attention; I plastered a stupid grin on my face and tackled the blonde who was holding a bag. Our kasa flew from us in the tackle.

“GIMME…!”

“Hahahaha…. Lizzy is that Itachi would act?”

“Shut up about Itachi and gimme! I’m OCC SO GIMME!”

“Alright…alright…!” She said as she battles my hands with hers as I tried to get the fruit from her. She held out as a shield, the bag of kiwi, I squealed in delight as I snatched it from her, ran a few meters away and proceed to eat them in a frieze. Sammy looked at me in disgust; Sissy caught the look and jumped off the swing letting Umi have it. She summoned a bag as well and jiggled them in a taunting manner.

“Sammy…cookies…”

Sammy rushed Sissy for the cookie bag but Sissy summoned a snake and was a few meters above Sammy’s head.

“Come on Sammy, you have to jump for them, come on!”

Sammy jumped furiously, trying to get the cookies that were barely out of her grip. She was whining strange noises and was red in the face as she tried harder. She had the cutest face when she wanted something bad. Sissy roared with laughter and dropped the cookies in Sammy’s outstretched hands, she was soon sitting on the ground, nibbling furiously on them, and she was so adorable when she did that!

“You guys are bunch of idiots…I can’t…” Tami was scolding the two when Amy caught on to the game; she presented fool’s gold (Pyrite) in front of Tami. Tami’s eyes went big as saucers and followed it as Amy moved it.

“Oooooo…..”

She dropped to the ground sitting, and stared at the rock in her hands ooing it. Amy gave Leslie a some super spicy chips…her eyes watered but, she just loved that effect. Umi, Sissy, Jamie, and Amy laughed their asses off at their friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“SASUKE…!”

A flash of purple and yellow tackled Tami, who had put the rock in her mouth, causing her to choke. Whatever hit her was gone in a flash. I dropped the kiwi I was munching on and performed the Hivick Maneuver on my little sister; the rock was out of Tami after three tries.

“What the hell hit me?!” She gasped, she was clutching her throat, coughing like there’s no tomorrow. Everyone gathered around her, wanting to make sure she was okay...

“I dun no whatever it was it was fast…”

Just as I finished saying that, it hit Tami again, and this time it stuck. It was a long blonde haired girl clinging to Tami in a forceful hug. Tami was freaking out and trying to get her off her.

“Let go of Tami…you blonde bimbo!” Jamie screeched.

I was trying to pry the girl off as well when Jamie shouted that, she was standing next to me. My ears were ringing from it.

“What did you call me Naruto!?”

The girl glared at Jamie as she hugged squirming Tami harder.

“Naruto…? I’m not Naruto! I’m Jamie, now get off Tami, you slut!”

The girl glared at Jamie even more then stopped, she realized what Jamie had said and was confused by it. She noticed Jamie’s bright jade eyes and her feminine looks (her breasts that stood out). She looked at Tami and noticed that she had hazel eyes and a distinct birthmark on her right ear shaped like a heart (along with her breasts that she was clutching to).

“OH MY GOSH, I’m so sorry! I thought you were…here let me help you up!”

The girl leaped up, hauling Tami to her feet, Tami bolted behind me, and she was terrified.

“I’m so sorry! I just didn’t realize that someone could look so alike to Sasuke Uchiha…I’m really sorry”

“No problem…uh…what is your name?”

“My name is Yamanaka Ino, and what’s yours, if you don’t mind me asking after…?”

Ino blushed a lot and looked at the ground rubbing the back of her head. I was surprised at what Ino had said; so this is what Ino looked like in real life…she was pretty…and had huge knockers…I think… a large C…” I shook my head of the perverted thoughts, I had to introduce myself.

“I’m Elizabeth, people call me Lizzy…”

“That’s a strange name…what are you guys doing here...? The academy is closed till tomorrow…”

“We’re travelers; we have personal business here in Konoha… My fellow comrades here are Tami my half sister; she’s the one you tackled. Amy the one with the orange mask is my younger sister. Sammy is the one with the gourd and red hair, the two blondes there are Jamie and Leslie; they’re twins, Jamie is the one with the whiskers, Leslie with the Range Finder. The one with the opal eyes is Umi and the one with the really long tongue and snake eyes is Sissy.”

“Nice to meet you Lizzy…what was Tami choking on when I tackled her…”

“Oh...That was Pyrite; she has a knack to put her fetish in her mouth.”

“Fetish…?”

“Yeah, a half of us have little tics we do, they help us stay sane…without them…we might go little nuts…they also act as tics for Sammy, Tami, Leslie, and I.”

“Tics…?”

Umi popped up with a chalk board and a stick.

“Umi, where did you get that,” Amy exclaimed, her eyes admired it.

“Summoned it...Anyway snappers help an actor or actress get out of character, OCC. You see were trained method actresses and these four have had more training than us and more experience so they go deeper in their characters then sometimes needed be…” Umi ignored Amy amazement.


Umi had a picture of a stick girl with a plus sign, the word tic on the other side of the plus sign then an equal sign to a picture of a smiley face. Umi pointed to each thing to make the meaning more clear. Ino accepted the idiotic doodle on the subject.

“So what are your guys’ tics?”

Ino was curious now and glanced at everyone.

“Sammy’s is cookies, Tami’s is shiny things or blueberry pie, Leslie’s is super sour or spicy food along with rubric cubes, and Lizzy’s is kiwi. Lizzy’s is the most dangerous because she has a very unstable mood pattern. The rest of us have ones, but we just call them cravings…we haven’t had the acting training they had…yet. I like Hot Tamales, Jamie likes ramen…”

Everyone except Ino thought of the same thing ‘of course!’

“Amy likes muffins; especially triple chocolate chip coffee favored ones with extra dark chocolate batter/ drizzle. Leslie likes super sour or spicy food along with rubric cubes. And Sissy likes ice-cream; the creamer the better.”

Ino absorbed this info and I was thinking…wasn’t I eating kiwi before Ino popped in?

“Oh yeah, my kiwi…”

I glanced where I dropped my kiwi, it was covered with dirt, and then I glared at Tami.

“Damnit Tami you owe me kiwi!”

Tami rolled her eyes as she took out a summoning scroll; I tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for her to summon it.

“Summoning no justu!”

“Here you go...psychotic kiwi eating nut...” Tami muttered the last part as I clapped my hands like a toddler and squealed.

“Is that homemade kiwi frozen yogurt with chunks of chilled kiwi, whip cream and candied kiwi slices parfait!?”

“Yep…”

I snatched it and ate greedily. Umi pointed at me as I got whip cream all over my face from eating the parfait; Tami gave me a huge a cup so snarfing it down was a long process.

“See, only when she doesn’t have a kiwi fetish is she a bubby fun character to hang with…you never wants to be near her when she doesn’t get her kiwi.”

“Why…what happens when she doesn’t get kiwi?”

“Well…whoever is closest to her better run like bloody murder…because they get to see Lizzy in rage mode personally. She broke Amy’s right arm, Jamie’s left leg, Sammy’s pelvis and left foot…and…hey guys who else got to see Lizzy in a kiwi fetish rage?”

“Umi, I think her first boyfriend got to see her in her rage when Umi went shopping with her mom…Lizzy broke his collar bone and permanently damaged his ability to have kids…also her brother, James… I think she broke a couple ribs on him along with his entire right leg.” Sammy said after thinking about the question.

“There you go Ino so if you’re ever near Lizzy, ask if she has had any kiwi at the time…if she hasn’t, run and find one of us.”

“Wow…so she’s very pissed when she doesn’t get this kiwi fruit? I never heard of it…of someone getting that angry over such a thing…what is kiwi by the way?”

I nearly gagged on my food as I stared in disbelief at Ino. I grabbed a kiwi fruit from my bag and tossed it to her.

“Try it.”

“I don’t know…if it has such an effect on you, it might…”

“Don’t worry Ino; it’s only with Lizzy does that side effect happen. The rest of us don’t get that effect when we eat the fruit.”

Ino bit into the small fruit, “Wow it’s really good…” she ate the rest of it. I nodded at her reaction, I felt happy that someone else liked the fruit. After I finished of the parfait that Tami gave me, Ino asked me why that Jamie and Tami look so much like two guys she knows.

“I mean…there is no way that I’ll accept that you just happen to look closely identical to people I know! The only differences are you and they are your eyes, personality, gender, and so on. You guys got to be related to them somehow! You look like just them except more like an older version!”

“Sorry…But we’re not related to them in way what so ever…we’re…uh… fetish fans of them as you can say…”

“Fetish …?” Ino was very doubtful about the reason I gave her. It was true, but how we managed to look like them…I can’t explain. She gave up on getting a good reason, and just asked why and how long we were staying.

“We’re staying so that we can find my brother, James…we don’t know how long it will take. We’re a pretty famous band of actresses in a few countries so we’re guessing it’s a ransom kidnapping since we woke up with heavy injuries. None of us remember what happened.”

“That horrible, do you have a picture of him I could see?”

“Yeah…” I handed her a picture of him; he had black hair, hazel eyes, and was very tall like me, I kind of felt bad for lying, it wasn’t something I liked doing.

“Wow he looks such like you! I’ll keep my eyes open for him when I leave for missions!”

“Thank you Ino.”

“No problem…hey, where are you staying? That way I can come to you if I see or hear anything about him...And can you show me one of your performances? ”

“Uh…well…you girls want to do performance?”

“YES!”

I was deaf at the unison of yes that came from the girls; I wanted to do one too.

“Well then what shall we do for Ino here?”

Umi started off thoughtfully then practically shouted, “How about the Folgers commercial from Rockapella?”

Everyone agreed and got into line. We threw off our cloaks so we could move more freely. I moved forward a bit to start. The twins (Leslie and Jamie), Sissy and Umi did the sound effects. I sang led and Jamie, Tami, Amy, and Sammy sang backup. We snapped our fingers to keep in rhythm and stood in a horizontal line.


Every day I wakeup
I pour myself a cup
Of that rich foldgers aroma
The best part of waking up
It’s the doo-wop doo-wop
In all I do
The mountain grown aroma
Always commin’ through (Always commin’ through!)

Now I’m right in harmony
With that doo-wop doo-wop di dee
WHOA, one more cup and it’s a who-wop shoo bop for me
Oh, the best part of waking up
Is foldgers in your cup
The………. best part of waking up
Is foldgers in your cup…



We bowed as Ino clapped.

“Wow! That was great! What’s Folgers?”

I chuckled at the question, which made Ino blush a little.

“It’s a brand of coffee we like to drink from our home…”

“Oh…where is your home? Is close to the Leaf?”

“”No…it doesn’t exist anymore…”

“Oh…..”

Ino was silent for awhile, we all shifted unconformable.

“So…you still haven’t answered my first question, where you guys staying?”

“Well...” I rubbed the back of my head and glanced away from Ino, “we haven’t really got a place to stay yet…”

“What…! Then that settles it! You guys are staying with me till get a place to stay!”

No matter what we said, Ino wouldn’t hear of her new friends staying an ‘overprized’ hotel room. We followed her to her house. It was nice and homely looking. I guessed she realized how we should’ve got a hotel room by now…her bedroom was very small. I glanced outside her window…the day was setting and it looked beautiful with Konoha. The girls and I were sitting on the ground in a circle as Ino tried to figure out what to do on the sleep arrangements.

“Um…I think we have a few extra pillows and blankets…I don’t know if I have enough cots though...”

“Don’t worry, we’re use to sleeping on the floors, we prefer it anyway.” Amy chirped.

I smiled; Amy could be so silly and adorable at times. After Ino explained to her parents why there were eight girls staying in her room, they welcomed us with open arms. We helped with dinner and after dinner, we did not MOOCH! We were all tired afterwards and went back to Ino’s room. We took turns for the bathroom. We put all of our dirty clothes in a scroll afterwards; we also got PJs that way too.

“Wow you guys carry a lot of stuff in those scrolls.”

“Yep, it’s lighter and faster, we even carry scrolls in scrolls...We’re very well organized…at least Lizzy, Sammy, Tami, and Umi are…” Amy yawned, “I’m ready for bed…”

We had a certain way of sleeping when we spent the night together, even with James it’s just how we liked sleeping… we liked being warm and it made us feel a little safer.

This is how it works: since Jamie, James, and Leslie slept on their backs they got the pillows for sleeping. They would lie down on their backs; James in the middle, Jamie and Leslie next to his sides, then I slept in between Jamie and James, I used Jamie as a pillow. Sammy slept on the other side of James; she used James as a pillow. (He usually got very red and slightly uncomfortable). Amy and Tami slept with their heads and upper part of their bodies on Leslie’s and Jamie’s waist/ chest area. Sissy and Umi slept on the opposite sides of Sammy and I. Leslie and Jamie had their either above their heads or around Sissy/Umi waist. After everyone gets comfy, Amy and Tami pull the blankets up to everyone ones chest, except for them it’s over their heads.

Everyone was going through last minute bathroom trips; we hated when we got to go and its freezing. I asked Ino if she could take James place. It felt really weird without him there. Ino agreed, was surprised by how we sleep but didn’t mind. I yawned, “Good night everyone, pray for James tonight.” Quiet murmurs in prayers tickled my ears as I fell asleep, muttering one myself, James be safe.
End Notes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rev for me plz! i dont care if its good or bad, just plz do so...i feel so alone and unwanted...
Chapter 6 Joining the Leaf by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
ok there are more minor changes in the last few chapters so ya if u want u can look back, and plz rev this, i like revs good or bad they make me feel like im doing a good job or some sort of job...trying to get a pic of the girls but its a lil tough no problems thou u all will soon see something like i imagen!

Ayako Haru, Crismon Lily thank you for your reviews, im really happy from them. Sry if this chapter is really long and seems bad in some ways. Let me no if somen bugs u in the rev box and dont forget to rate the story!
(Lizzy’s POV)


I stretched a little as I woke up. I felt that I had slept pretty well, for seemed like a dream meeting Ino and all…Till I noticed where James sleeps was a long hair blonde; Ino. I felt horrible inside, James was missing… he could be hurt with broken limbs or internal bleeding or worse…I brushed the image of him being that way. I had to think of positive things, like… like…coffee…


“Hmm…coffee sounds good right now…but, I don’t wanna get up and make it…”

I glanced over Jamie’s stomach and spied a black haired cutie snoring slightly, in a cute manner. I pinched her cheek as hard as I could. She yelped at the pain, glaring at me, sleepily while rubbing her cheeks.

“What…?”

“Go make coffee.”

By now I was more awake than her but; I was still too lazy to get up and leave the warmth of the pile of bodies.

“But why…? …And I’m comfy right now…”

Her whines were so pitiful I got over my laziness and sat up. I grimaced that she could get me to cave so easily… come to think of it, Sissy got most of the work she didn’t want, doing that
“Sorry go back to sleep Sissy, I go make the coffee.”

She nodded sleepily, still rubbing her cheek and fell back to sleep. I carefully stood up and moved away from the sleeping forms and went down stairs for my craving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3RD POV)


Everyone got up eventually. Sammy got up 15 minutes after me, following Amy and Tami in 30, Leslie in 45, Jamie in 48, and Sissy was the last to get up 55 minutes after me. Ino woke up and hour and half after us.

I made Foldgers coffee for everyone: de-cafe for Amy, Jamie, and Sissy otherwise they would be even more super hyper than before, Sammy my sisters and I had regular. Only Umi and Tami had dark; they needed more perk than the rest of us.

After we had breakfast we cleaned everything up and started to take turns in the shower when Ino got up.

“Wow you guys are up early, its five a.m.!”

“We’re use to it plus usually James snores so we get up early to get away from it.” Yawned Leslie she was helping Jamie fix her wet, tangled mess for hair, Sissy helped with Leslie’s longer mess for hair.

“Lizzy, Sammy, the shower is yours!” Tami called as she and Amy came out of the bathroom drying their hair with their towels…

“Okay come on Liz, there’s sand in my PJ and it has been scratching the crap out of me all night.”

Sammy dragged Lizzy behind her into the bathroom, Lizzy holding their bathroom bags. Ino stared in disbelief at the door then turned to Amy, who was finished drying her hair.

“You guys shower together?”

“Yeah, it saves time and water if we go in pairs, plus we can one other fix our hair and such. Amy went over to help dry Amy’s hair, “Also James usually sleeps till six or six thirty at the latest so we can use all the hot water we wanted without having him gripe about it.

“Oh…”

Ino went down stairs to eat as we finished up.

*30 minutes later*

“Ino, you got your bathroom back, sorry for taking so long…” I sang s the girls and I filed down to the dining room/kitchen where Ino was eating toast with orange juice.

“No problem, weren’t you girls wearing those clothes yesterday…?”

Ino was pointing to the outfits we were wearing, they’re the outfits our characters wore on a daily basis. Sammy made a face at the idea, we all silently agreed with her…we hated wearing dirty clothes, it was just too gross!

“No…we’re just wearing the same style of clothes from yesterday. We like the clothes we wear a lot…”

“Ah… So where you guys going off to?”

“The Hokage, we need to know if he’ll help us or not…”

“Oh! I help you! He’s usually at the academy around 8 am so you got about 2 hours to kill. Let me get a chance to freshen up and I’ll show you the village!”

And before we could say something against it, Ino darted up the stairs and into her room. We could hear the shower turn on.

“Sooo what should we do while we wait for her…we got our stuff together and all.” Jamie asked.

“Well...” I stated, “Let’s play twister with two mats!”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*one hour later*
(Lizzy’s POV)


“Okay, I’m ready sorry…what are you guys doing?”

We were all on two twister mats playing twister. I was on all fours facing the ground, over Amy who was in crab position except her legs were crossed. Leslie’s hands were weaved in between Amy’s arms and she had her legs over Sammy’s left leg. Sammy was on the upper right corner, limbs spread out nearly like a snow angel’s. Jamie was crouching down on her feet, she looked like an ape; she was on the other mat. Tami was over Umi’s waist and Umi had her right arm next to Tami’s left leg on the other mat. We looked like a bunch of idiots.

“We’re playing twister, left leg green.” Quipped Tami as she hit the spinner. We all tried to get a green spot but, I slipped and fell down. I took Amy, Sammy, and Leslie down with me. Umi and Tami followed suit two colors afterwards, Jamie was doing her ‘victory’ dance (moving her arms in a circle going, ‘I’m the bomb I’m the bomb’ till Tami smacked her.) I turned back to Ino, ignoring the fighting between those two and grinned.

“Well now that’s done lets go explore!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ino showed us all over the village, she could talk a lot when she wanted to. She showed us tea shops, sweet shops, clothes stores, etc. Soon the hour flew by and it was eight a.m.

“Well, here’s the academy, I know the Hokage will help you guys so don’t fret!”

“Thank you Ino, well we better be going in…”

“Yep see yeah!”

Ino ran off in the direction of her family’s flower shop. I breathed in deeply; Ino was nothing like I thought she was in the story. We got into character so we wouldn’t act too foolishly, (we were all naturally hyper in the morning after awhile), so it was a bad idea to go in as eight mini Narutos.

We went in with our cloaks and kasa on; we didn’t need anything like with the first time we met Ino happening again or one of us getting jumped by ANBU mistakenly…And…we wanted to make a dramatic entrance!

We as filed into the mission room, Iruka-sensei and the Hokage were behind a table, and unfortunately in front of the table was team 7. Naruto noticed us first, somehow he could pick me out (I guessed he noticed that I was the tallest person in my group…besides James. James is taller than me by 7 centimeters, I was 172 centimeters tall.) Naruto jumped to tackle me but Kakashi caught him, that didn’t stop his mouth though.

“YOU, I’m going to beat the shit out of you for throwing me out the window! Believe it!”

Jamie, Amy, Leslie, and Umi snickered at Naruto’s shouting, Jamie and Tami glared at each other for a moment…I think they were taking the characters profile serious…I was so proud of them!

“3rd Hokage, have you considered our proposal?”

I mimicked Itachi’s voice perfectly to Sasuke freak out a little. His eyes went wide with surprise.

“Yes Lizzy I have considered you request and accept it. What rank would you like to…?”

“A”

I waved Jamie to go and put the money on the desk, team 7 was speechless at the amount. I had asked Ino about it earlier and had Jamie summon it before hand...couldn’t let them see how we got our money.

“Hokage since I do not expect results so soon I would like that my troupe and I become citizens of this village. This incident has shown us that we should retire and find our place in life…if that is alright…”

“That is fine, I have Iruka draw up the papers.”

The Hokage signaled Iruka to go get the papers, he also noticed Amy tugging at my cloak. I was trying to ignore it till she whined softly into my ear.

“What!” I whispered as I glared at her.

“Can you ask him if we could become ninjas too?”

“No!”

“But…Amy and Jamie want too!” Amy whined quietly in my face. She tried to use her cute puppy eyes but, I couldn’t see them, so that was a waste.

“No Amy, we’re not asking that! End of discussion!” I whispered harshly, I turn my attention back to the Hokage. I pushed the two girls behind me before speaking.

“Is something wrong?”

“My sister just was just asking me something of no importance’s…”

The two rushed out behind me and sprinted to the table. I think Kakashi got alarmed cause he pulled out a kunai and let go of Naruto.

“We want to become ninja!”

I slapped my forehead in frustration. The two were in the old guys face begging for him to let them become ninjas; they even got Sissy, Umi and Leslie to join them in front of the ninja. Only Sammy, Tami, and I remained in the back. I sighed, five against three, damn stupid majority rules of the group.

“Please Mr. Hokage! We’re really good in justu and stuff! We’re willing to even chop of a limb if needed or go through torture to prove we’re serious!

The Hokage just sat there, he was staring at me…oh come on! I had to join as well?

“Fine…come on …3rd Hokage would you mind if we became Shinobis for this honorable village?”

I would never agree aloud, but I was glad the girls asked… I so wanted to be a ninja!

“Can you show us some of you techniques before I give you my answer?”

“Yes…girls youngest to oldest start! Sissy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sissy remained in the center of the room as the girls and I went to the walls. Sissy threw off her cloak and kasa. The Hokage was shocked at her appearance, I would too if I saw a guy that looked like my missing-nin student…

Sissy summoned Senei ta Jashu (Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands) and had the snakes that flew out of her sleeve swarmed around her, then she did a Jagei Jubaku (Snake Authority Spell) to finish it off standing on a larger snake that also came out of her sleeve, I think the Hokage got that she could use snakes. She bowed and went to the wall; Umi went to the center next coping Sissy in throwing her cloak and kasa off, She was wearing the same outfit Neji would wear in Shippuden but it was smaller, much smaller...skin tight….

“Byakugan!”

Umi perform the Juuken (gentle fist) fighting style in front of the Hokage, team 7 was impressed…especially with Naruto…his mouth was practically on the floor. Umi finished with a Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand). She had pretty good idea to finish with that than Hakkeshou Kaiten (Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin) because that would have left a hole in the ground.

Jamie bounced to the center high fiving Umi; I saw the grin she had plastered on when she revealed herself. Naruto yelped in surprised and I think I saw the Hokage shake his head slightly…oh yes Jamie is so much like Naruto…She even had the pigtails Naruto had during his Oiroke no Jutsu (Sexy Technique) and… she wore the bright orange jumpsuit except it was with black like the Shippuden one, it was also tight…

She performed Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique) for the Hokage and did Rasengan into all the clones (5) destroying all of them, and to finish it off to my ultimate embarrassment she re-summoned Kage Bunshin no Justu and then did Haaremu no Jutsu (Harem Technique). She was laughing her ass off, so was Naruto as we watched the Hokage fly backwards in his chair, his foot only visible twitched. Jamie went and high fived Naruto before scurrying to the wall meeting my death glare. She was cowering, pleading with me not to hurt her when her sister went up.

Leslie looked…very sexy with Deidara’s outfit on… with her (and Jamie’s) large C cup bra size, the top of her net shirt was very interesting …she was also wearing tight clothes. What was with my friends in wearing tight clothes…were they trying to get the old man to agree with him drooling over them? I better not catch my siblings or Sammy wearing these…

Leslie’s justu was an awesome bang, but I hope she wouldn’t try anything big…I don’t think they could repair it too soon if she did… She summoned Nendo (clay) Bunshin then used Kibaku Nendo (Exploding Clay) C1 in the shapes of spiders and sent them on the clones. There was clay everywhere; she did a small C2 one with Sammy’s help to absorbing the blast and shock of it as a finish.

Tami when took stage, Sasuke’s face was priceless, so was Sakura, but I think it was more creepy…she looked happier than a clam to see there were now two people that she could drool over… Tami was wearing Sasuke’s Shippuden outfit, she had a flesh colored tube top on under the white top since Sasuke’s outfit was open at the chest…Wait when did she cut her hair like his..and more so when did Amy do that as well?

Tami activated Sharigan and did a little tai justu before performing all three different Chirdoris that Sasuke developed in Shippuden; Chidori Eisou (Thousand Birds Sharp Spear), Chidori Nagashi (Thousand Birds Current), and Chidori Senbon (Thousand Birds Needles), she performed these on Kage Bunshin and Raiton Kage Bunshin (lighting shadow clone). We definitely made an impression on the Hokage with Tami’s abilities.

Amy cartwheel to the center, jumping from on foot to another for a few minutes being the group clown. I was about to yell at her to start when she disappeared and reappeared on the desk next to the Hokage, she teleported a few times more; once next to Kakashi in a tempt to pull his mask down, pants Naruto, pinching the crap out of Sasuke’s cheeks, and lastly to brain duster Sakura (a brain duster = smack to the back of the head). She then performed Katon justu as well; she did Endan (fireball), Housenka no justu (Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique) as the finishing touch.

Second to last was Sammy. She walked fluently like through water, to the center and tossed her cloak and kasa forcefully into Jamie, Jamie yelled at her for a bit till she glared at her. She had that look that screamed run for your lives! She had her white sand pour out of her gourd, Naruto tried to comment on it but, Kakashi silenced him with his hand.

Sammy pushed her sand around in a cyclone before summoning her Suna Bunshin no Justu (Sand Clone Technique) and started throwing Suna (sand) Shuriken at it. She then used Suna Shigure (Sand Shower) on it and held her moving clone down slamming a Shukaku no Hoko (Halberd of Shukaku) into it to finish. She walked to the wall; the sand was still gathering back into her gourd followed her. She had officially creeped everyone out there with her silence and madly glittering eyes. I swear if she wasn’t a girl, had bright rogue lipstick on, and have a slightly thinner face I swear she was Gaara!

It was now my turn. I was so hyped in the inside I nearly tripped on my cloak as I walked to the center of the room. I watched Sasuke to see how he reacted when I took off my cloak and kasa. I slowly undid my cloak and slipped it off. And as I took off my kasa I saw Sasuke’s face turn to horror. Kakashi stepped back in shock, the old man’s face had hardened...woo I didn’t know I looked so close to him with a little extra makeup. I summoned a Kage Bunshin and then did Bunshin Bakuha (shadow clone explosion)… it made a dent into the ground. Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball Technique) was the next thing I did to my Kage Bunshin. I thought about using Tsukuyomi (God of the Moon) on the old man …I decided to do it. I looked him in the eyes and boom; we’re in the world that Itachi and now… I, could use.
“Where are we Lizzy?”

“In a genjustu, in a world that I can control time and space. This is one of three abilities I can use with these eyes of mine Hokage.”

“I see, take us back then, I have made my decision.”

“Yes Hokage, by the way you might feel a little weak when we return.”

I blinked and we were back. The Hokage was shaken from the Genjustu but, I think he was okay.

“After seeing all of your abilities I have decided that you all may join the Leaf. Ah Iruka, I see your back.”

Everyone turned to see Iruka, he dropped his papers after seeing Jamie, Tami, and I. The Hokage told us that we were to come back to the mission room tomorrow with the papers filled so that we could be citizens and shinobi. He was going to make us Genin just to be fair.

Tami, Jamie, Amy, and Leslie were jumping for joy acting like a bunch of idiots...do they have any dignity? I noticed Sasuke’s eyes never left my face... I signaled my crew outside; we had to go and tell Ino before she found out from someone else and explode on us. As we left, I smiled at Sasuke the way if I remember correctly; how Itachi smiled at him… he seemed disturbed at this.
End Notes:
u guys totally should listen to Spinnerette! its totally awesome!
Chapter 7 Lizzy’s glint...and a clan is born by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
ok, I'm very aware I have not update this story in a long time....school is my reason, and.....a lot of homework. But I've really put a lot of thought into this chapter....well this story's future...anyway....I'm in a slight rush to finish this chapter and complete two more on my other stories, then two more on the same two. I'm so swamped with crap I feel like I'm going to explode. *sigh** this is what a beta reader comes in handy for, helping author's speed up and correct their stories so the reader can enjoy it to the full extent....I still looking, I hope to get one sometime before the year is through....Anyone know how to to upload videos from a kodac camera? just wondering... anywho enjoy the chapter and let me know what you think! Also...gomen for the chapter being short....I couldn't really think of how to stretch it.... hehe
Sasuke enter his room in a huff. He plopped down on his bed glaring at the ceiling. He didn’t understand what was going on. Why that girl looked like HIM. He did not know of having any sisters or relatives surviving the massacre, so why was she here? That was question that burned him and haunted him that night and future nights.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Wow…diner was great with Ino’s family!” Sissy yawned as the girls met in the living room of their new home. Earlier after the girls told Ino about the news on the Hokage accepting their mission request, did Lizzy invite Ino and her family to dinner to celebrate it and them becoming Shinobi. At the dinner Inoichi and Lizzy discussed about finding a large estate for the group to permanently move into. Inoichi after dinner showed the girls an estate for sale on the far western side of the village. They went to the owner and made the purchase that very day. Now they were unpacking in their own individual rooms till Lizzy had called for a meeting. Lizzy stood in front of the girls with Sammy beside her, arms crossed.

“Girls before we go back to our rooms I like remind you that just because were Shinobi now doesn’t mean that our education stops here.”

“What, why the hell do we have schooling here, we’re not going to need it!” Yelled Jamie; Sammy glared at her. Lizzy sighed and started to pace.

“If we are to be the best that we can be then we need to be educated as well as trained for this world! I’m going to make a schedule that everyone is going to follow. We will have lessons everyday along with low rank missions. You continue what you have been learning in school like before and will have training sessions as well.”

Everyone was quiet but, they clearly didn’t like where Lizzy was going. “I’m going to be researching on certain things so I will not be able to join you from time to time, but I expect you all to be diligent in your work! You are dismissed to your rooms.”

Lizzy walked off to her room with Sammy following her. Everyone trudged back to their rooms.

“This isn’t fair! Why do we have to continue school here? It’s so unlike Lizzy to be all schoolmasters on us!” Whined Leslie as she and her twin went their room.

Tami coolly looked at the pair. “Lizzy wants the best for the group…also I overheard her and Sammy talk about make us a clan. So she’ll
want us to excel a t all fields not just ninja stuff.”

“A clan…why would she want us to be a clan, I mean isn’t that kind of retard since we’re already a troupe?”

“Leslie, don’t argue…just obey Lizzy, it’s just easier that way and I don’t why she’s like that as well… We’ll just have to wait and see for ourselves what our leader has in store for us. “Leslie grunted at Tami as she closed the door to her room. None of the other girls said anything as they went into their rooms; Tami sighed as she went hers. “I hope you know what you’re doing Lizzy, this isn’t a game to be fooled around in…”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lizzy walked into her with Sammy tailing behind. Lizzy started to pace her as Sammy stared her with a slightly worried visage.
“Liz, are sure this is a good idea? You know how the girls can get when pushed to far….”

“I know Sam, but I’m sure of this. I want our name to truly be remembered as a great clan. The girls just don’t see what a great opportunity this is to be here and push the limits of our minds! I already have ideas swirling in my mind for what our clan will show in skills. I even thought of a name.”

Lizzy turned to Sammy with a strange glint in her eyes. Sammy narrowed her eyes at Lizzy; she had seen that glint before and what resulted from it was not good.

“hm?”

“悪魔の音-sound of the devil”

Sammy taken back at the name Lizzy had chosen. She stared at Lizzy suspicious.

“Why that name?”

“Because I have the perfect plan to turn our clan into one of the most skilled sound genjustu ninjas this world had ever imagine.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ROMAJII TO THE NAME? i seriously don't know and need someone to tell me....it would be so helpful!

so............. did you love it or feel it needs improvement? Let me know and...I know I mentioned Revising my stories that need it....I'm trying to get to it...love any help on it though thanks.
End Notes:
blah
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=9372