Naruto Wolf Angel Chronicles by sasukegal4593
Summary: When a shy girl that carries a wolf demon comes to Konoha, can she change the fate of the avenger of the Uchiha Clan?
To read the fulll story, go to www.cheyenneandsasuke.zoomshare.com
Categories: OC-centric, General Fiction > Timeless Characters: Pair OCSasu
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Dark
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 43 Completed: No Word count: 35457 Read: 56941 Published: 28/10/08 Updated: 04/05/09
Story Notes:
It's took me a while, but I'm finally posting my Sasuke love fanfiction on here.
I love hearing from my readers, so please review.
Or, if you'd rather not review me, you can email me at sasukes_happy_wolf@yahoo.com.

1. Chapter 1 by sasukegal4593

2. Chapter 2 by sasukegal4593

3. Chapter 3 by sasukegal4593

4. Chapter 4 by sasukegal4593

5. Chapter 5 by sasukegal4593

6. Chapter 6 by sasukegal4593

7. Chapter 7 by sasukegal4593

8. Chapter 8 by sasukegal4593

9. Chapter 9 by sasukegal4593

10. Chapter 10 by sasukegal4593

11. Chapter 11 by sasukegal4593

12. Chapter 12 by sasukegal4593

13. Chapter 13 by sasukegal4593

14. Chapter 14 by sasukegal4593

15. Chapter 15 by sasukegal4593

16. Chapter 16 by sasukegal4593

17. Chapter 17 by sasukegal4593

18. Chapter 18 by sasukegal4593

19. Chapter 19 by sasukegal4593

20. Chapter 20 by sasukegal4593

21. Chapter 21 by sasukegal4593

22. Chapter 22 by sasukegal4593

23. Chapter 23 by sasukegal4593

24. Chapter 24 by sasukegal4593

25. Chapter 25 by sasukegal4593

26. Chapter 26 by sasukegal4593

27. Chapter 27 by sasukegal4593

28. Chapter 28 by sasukegal4593

29. Chapter 29 by sasukegal4593

30. Chapter 30 by sasukegal4593

31. Chapter 31 by sasukegal4593

32. Chapter 32 by sasukegal4593

32. Chapter 32 by sasukegal4593

34. Chapter 34 by sasukegal4593

35. Chapter 35 by sasukegal4593

36. Chapter 36 by sasukegal4593

37. Chapter 37 by sasukegal4593

38. Chapter 38 by sasukegal4593

39. Chapter 39 by sasukegal4593

40. Chapter 40 by sasukegal4593

41. Chapter 41 by sasukegal4593

42. Chapter 42 by sasukegal4593

43. Chapter 43 by sasukegal4593

Chapter 1 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Please review, I love hearing from my readers.
This is a long series, so I hope you stick with it to the very end XD
Episode 1

"Okay," said Iruka sensei. "That's it for today's meeting, but don't forget to fill out your forms for your upcoming test or else you may not get to participate in the upcoming progress exams, remember, everyone...."
Naruto(thinking); geez, Iruka-sensei, put a cork in it, you've been talking all day, this is so boring...
Sakura(thinking); I can't believe we've been sitting here three hours....
Sasuke looks annoyed.

They finally leave, but Naruto stops dead in his tracks, as if...something just occured to him in his mind.
Naruto; guys, there's something....
he hold his head. "...Really strange, like this wierd feeling that I have, as if something's about to happen....something not good or bad, just something."
Sasuke: What the hell are you murmuring about, you idiot?
Naruto takes off into the woods."Come on, guys, it's this way!!!"
Sakura; Naruto! Ugh, he is so immature...like a little kid....
Naruto stops for a moment, to make sure that his teammates were following him. "Come on, hury up!"
Sasuke; you idiot, what are you doing?

Naruto runs and runs, his friends at his heels.
Until finally, he enters the forest. He stops.
"You moron," Sakura pants,"what.......are you-"
They stop to see a girl, sitting next to a lake. She has pale skin and dark curly blackish-brunette hair that is longer than shoulder length, long as Sakura's before she cut it. She looks over at them to reveal her blue eyes. She looks shocked that someone has found her. She has a black jacket and a black netted shirt under it, and a black skirt and black short ights under it. Her complection is still however visibly pale.
Naruto; You! What are you doing here?! ....How about some answers?
Sasuke notices the Leaf Village headband. "Hey, Naruto, she's a Leaf Ninja.....and by the looks of it, a genin."
Sakura; Yeah, Sasuke-kun's right. Even though I've never seen her before....
Girl; I'm newly a chunin, actually....
She has a soft voice and looks away, as if sad that she had to speak.
Sakura gives her an akward look.
Sakura(thinking) ; Geez, what's her problem?
Silence fills the air.
Naruto; Hey, answer me why don't ya? Or we'll fight right here right now.
The girl looks away.
Sasuke(thinking) ; That look in her eyes...just now, it was blood lust. I can see why Naruto has a wierd feeling from this girl. Now that I think about it, I do get an uneasy feeling from her...but mabye it's just because that bonehead said so much...
Sasuke; Naruto, leave her alone...
Naruto; I want to know who you are, or I WILL fight you, Leaf Shinobi or not....
Girl; My name is Cheyenne......
Naruto; Okay, what are you doing here?
Cheyenne says nothing.
Naruto; Okay, then.....you asked for it!
He jumps up."Shadow Clone Jutsu!"
Three more Narutos appear.
Sasuke; You idiot!
The Narutos all aim for her, and...fall on top of her, pounding her.
poof!
It was a substitution jutsu.
The clones disappear.
Naruto; huh? What happened? Where'd she go?
Sasuke sighs sarcastically. "I'm not sure, but I think she used a substitution jutsu...jackass."
Naruto; huh?
Sakura; you are so immature!
Naruto laughs uncomfortabley. "Ahahaha!"
The girl, Cheyenne, suddenly appears, jumped out from behind the tree. She has a kunai in her right hand.
Naruto turns around and sees her, but it's too late.
Sasuke grabs the girl by the wrist, and slams her into the tree.
poof!
It was simply another substitution jutsu.
Sasuke(thinking) ; geez, this girl doesn't take any chances...
Sakura; you two just scared her, you moron, Naruto! You have absolutely no consideration for anyone, do you? No, you don't because your a big jerk and-
She stops. Kakashi walks up to them.
Kakashi; Hey, guys, what a coincidence. Why are you all here?
Naruto; Sensei, uh-
Kakashi; I was supposed to meet a girl here about your all's age. Her name is Cheyenne, she's an American, so she's differant looking, to say the least.
Sasuke; Does she have dark hair and blue eyes with pale skin?
Kakashi; Why, yes. Don't you pay attention to details, Sasuke? Such details.
He chuckles.
Kakashi; But where is she now?
Sakura; Naruto scared her off!
Kakashi laughs. "Nah, she's just hiding. Cheyenne, it's okay. Wherever you are, Naruto didn't mean whatever it is that he said.
Everyone looks around. They finally see a small wolf pup come out of the bushes. poof!
Cheyenne; Yes, Kakashi-san...
Kakashi; Are you okay?
Cheyenne nodds.
Kakashi; Okay, I have some paper work left to fill out concerning you. There's just a few more questions left, but you ran off before I could finish asking you...
Cheyenne; I...had some stuff to take care of...
Sasuke; Kakashi, is this girl really a Leaf chunin?
Kakashi nodds, then turns to Cheyenne. "I just need to know one last thing...are you comfortable with assasination missions?
Cheyenne gives a faint nodd.
Kakashi fills out some sort of form."Okay, that's all I need to know. Since you just got here, you'll need a tour of the village, won't you?"
Cheyenne shrugs.
Kakashi; Naruto, since you caused such a rucus, apparantly, you show her around town. Okay?"
Naruto nodds reluctantly. "Yes, sensei....I thought she was-"
Kakashi; I understand...just go. Cheyenne, don't worry, you can trust him.
Naruto nodds and then walks off with Cheyenne.
Sasuke; I don't trust her.
Kakashi;Don't you worry, she's not a threat. I know for a fact that she isn't, so don't worry. You paid an awfully lot of attention to her physical appearance, didn't you?
Sasuke; What of it?
Sakura; That's just being observant... but in all seriousness, has the girl eve heard of a tanning bed?

Naruto, after giving Cheyenne a tour, sits next to her on a park bench.
Naruto; Are you okay? I'm seriously sorry about attacking you and all...
Cheyenne gives a faint smile. "I'm okay...and I understand."
Naruto; So, how do you like the village?
Cheyenne; I love it, I'm proud to call this place my new home...I'm just a bit quiet that's all.
Naruto; Why the long face? Don't worry-you can tell me what's on your mind!
Cheyenne; I'm fine, really.
Naruto; So, what kind of stuff are you into?
Cheyenne; ...Pokemon.
Naruto; Okay. Where are you staying?
Cheyenne; I ...uh...
Naruto; Don't tell me that...you don't have a place yet? Not even an apartment?
Cheyenne shakes her head.
Naruto; Oh god, your left out in the cold, aren't you?
Cheyenne gets a worried look on her face.
Naruto; I know-my apartment complex...there's no lanlord, you just pay an electric bill...there's an empty apartment next to mine, if you wanna move in.
Cheyenne; Really? Thank you...
The two smile.
Naruto; See? Everything'll be okay!

Across the park, behind a tree, an ever-careful Sasuke listens in.
Sasuke(to himself) ; This girl...
Chapter 2 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Here's the second chapter of my story ^_^
Thanks to the 2 people that already gave me reviews, I really appreciate it.
I hope that I can get a lot of readers, which I know will take time.
Anyways, enjoy n.n
Episode 2







Cheyenne sits at a table in the ninja academy. She is reading a thick book, labeled "Demonology" and sighs for no apparant reason.
Everyone is waiting on Iruka to show up, for further announcements of some sorts.
Sakura walks up to her. "Sorry, that's my seat."
Cheyenne looks up and then stands, about to move.
Sasuke(who is sitting next to her, not to her knowledge) ; Leave her alone, she was sitting here first.
Sakura; But it's not fair, Sasuke-kun, I always sit next to you.
Sasuke; After I constantly tell you not to!
Sakura is about to argue further, but Iruka walks in the room, apparantly in a bad mood.
Iruka; Ok, ok, everyone, sit down and no talking! We've got some important forms to fill out here, so let's start up here.
He starts reading from some documents. "Now, listen, we have some really important stuff to cover here, so until you all fill out this paperwork, no one's gonna leave."
There are several groans of dread throughout the classroom.
Iruka; Fill out these forms.
He passes out some papers.
Sasuke(thinking as he reads over the papers) ; Great, more to think about...how much longer do I have to put up with this stuff?
Cheyenne starts to fill out the paperwork.
Sasuke does so too. He glances over at her survey.
Sasuke(thinking) ; That's interesting. She's differant.

Afterwards, Iruka hands everyone a scroll.
Iruka; Okay, everyone, these are your missions...some of you are doing them solo, some of you will be working with others, but these missions were especially chosen for each table. Each table in here has two seats, so each of you are right next to your partner.

Ino; No way, Shikamaru! Im working with you? That's nice, since we already know each other.
Shikamaru; Yeah, yeah, it just means that I'll have to do most of the work.

Choji; I guess we're stuck togather, Shino...is it? Hi, your the bug boy, right?
Shino; ...yes, one might say that.


Sakura(thinking) Damn it to Hell! I was supposed to sit next to Sasuke-kun, not...
Naruto; Hey, Sakura-chan, this'll be fun!
Sakura; Yeah, you...you bet.

Sasuke; So, I'm working with you, huh?
Cheyenne simply continues reading her book nonchalantly, and gives a slight shrug.
Sasuke; What kind of jutsu can you do?
Cheyenne shrugs. "Just some stuff I've been working on."
Sasuke smiles, for some reason that he's not so quiet sure of himself.
Cheyenne; You?
Sasuke; I mostly like fire jutsu.

Sakura(thinking) ; They're talking...they're too far away for me to hear what they're saying...but they're talking...that's for sure.

Sasuke; So, tell me, where exactly do you come from again?
Cheyenne; A faraway place called North America.
Sasuke; I've never heard of it, are you making it up?
Cheyenne; Nuh-uh.Why would I?
Sasuke; ...Just wondering.


They go outside the academy, where Sasuke opens up the scroll.
Cheyenne; What is it?
Sasuke; An...assasination mission.
Cheyenne; Huh? Is that why Kakashi-sensei asked me that?
Sasuke; You can do it, can't you? If you can't-
Cheyenne smirks, but then catches herself, and resumes a normal look.
Cheyenne; I can do this.
Sasuke(thinking) ; She seems a bit physco, call me crazy, but she seems to remind me of Gaara of the Desert, somehow.
Cheyenne; Wow, it seems like they're really depending on us to carry this off...
Sasuke; Yeah, but don't chicken out on me once it comes down to it.
Cheyenne; I won't.
Her voice is serious.
Sasuke; Your not normal if your not freaking out.
Cheyenne; What's to freak out about?
She gets back that evil look in her eye again, the same one that Sasuke remembers back from when he first saw her in the woods.
Sasuke; N-nothing, forget I said anything.
Sasuke(thinking) ; There's still something suspicious about her...

The next night, they meet at the gate, ready to leave, with thier bags packed.
Kakashi greets them. "Before you go, a piece of advice...plan your kill ahead of time."
Sakura(whispering) ; Don't be doing anything with Cheyenne while your gone, Sasuke-kun.
Sasuke gets an agitated look on his face.
Sakura; Not that I think that you'd do anything, you actually have some morals, but I don't know about her.
Sasuke, still apparantly annoyed, ignores Sakura.
Naruto; Cheyenne-chan, be carful. Do you have your kill planned?
Cheyenne; How'd you know that we decided I'd be the one to kill?
Sasuke; Yeah, she was the one who insisted on being the one to do the job.
Naruto; Eheheheh....
Cheyenne; I plan on...if you want to know, going for the throat...just for the fun of it.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Talk about a phsyco-path... I was right...
Cheyenne; But first, I'll poke a hole in the victim's throat, then make them breathe through it, then make them suffocate to death...by smothering them with a pillow, and-
Kakashi; Ok, we get the idea, Cheyenne
Cheyenne; You guys wanted to know.
Sasuke laughs softly, for some other reason that he can't figure out still.
For some reason, else, that he can't figure out, he smiles.
Sasuke; We won't get anything done just standing around here all night, now will we? We should get started and-
Naruto cracks up laughing.
Sasuke; You idiot, what's so funny?
Naruto is too busy laughing to reply.
Kakashi;...Naruto! That's extremely immature, I don't know wha-
Naruto; Yeah, your right, Sasuke, you won't get anything done by standing around here, as the Pervy Sage always says-
Sakura bashes Naruto's head in.
Sakura; Your not at all funny, you know that? Your beyond immature.
Sasuke looks at Cheyenne. "Ignore him."
Cheyenne; You don't have to tell me that, believe me.
Chapter 3 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Here's chapter 3, everyone ^_^
Please enjoy.
Episode 3





After leaving the village, Cheyenn and Sasuke are now on the path to a small town...
Sasuke; This place we're supposed to be going to, called Richoumi, is supposedly just above us if we keep going, are you sure that your okay with this?
Cheyenne nodds. "Who are we killing?"
Sasuke; It's--

Back at Konoha...
Sakura finds Naruto where he usually is, the Ichiraku ramen bar.
Sakura(thinking) ; I have to get info on this girl, she seems to be awfully close to Sasuke...when I finally got to actually talk to him so long ago....he told me I was annoying...
(note: She could also say that Sasuke told her "You make me sick, depending on if you prefer the manga translation or the anime's dialogue)
Naruto turns around and sees her."Hey, Sakura-chan, wanna come and have a bowl of ramen with me?
Sakura; S-sure.
She cringes a bit.

Sakura(as Naruto is downing a bowl of ramen) ; Say, Naruto, what all do you know about this new girl in the village, Cheyenne.
Naruto; Huh? Oh, well...she' kinda quiet...
Sakura; Don't lie to me, I know that you two are living next door and that your friends!
Naruto; Ok,ok, we are really good friends and all, but I see her as more of a sister. We...have a lot in common, and she's an ok person, I guess.
Sakura; So because she was talking about killing someone at the village ate, she's an ok person ? Naruto, that makes no sense!
Naruto; Why do you want to know, anyway? You seem to hate her--I haven't seen you talk to her even once!
Sakura; I want to know...because...because...
She looks away.
Naruto; Because of why?
Sakura; She's so...Sasuke-kun seems to like her. He doesn't tell her that she's annoying, she even got to sit next to him!
Naruto laughs. "Come on, that doesn't mean any-"
Sakura; And when they were at the gate tonight and Sasuke-kun laughed, I saw this look in his eyes, when he looked at her, I dunno what it was, but....it's a look I always wanted to get from him...

Cheyenne looks at the map thier supposed to be following.
Sasuke; We're going the right way, right?
Cheyenne nodds. "Yeah, but...this would be a lot easier with a garmin."
Sasuke gets a confused look on his face.
Sasuke(changing the suject); So, do these woods creep you out?
Cheyenne stops and looks around.
The forest is dark and the green is close to a black in the starlit and moonlit night. Everynow and then a rustling can be heard in the leaves, as if someone is quickly approaching. And a howl from a not so far away wolf can be heard for miles.
Cheyenne; No, not really.
Sasuke; Most girls would be scared of these woods, because they're so dark.
Cheyenne nonchalantly shrugs. "Well, I'm not."
She doesn't seem mad or angry at the comment made against her gender.
Sasuke ; So what does scare you?
Cheyenne, still not looking up, replies, "Aliens from space."
Sasuke laughs. "That's it?"
Cheyenne gets an ashamed look on her face. "...and bugs, too, but only the poisionous type."
Sasuke; How do you know for sure which one is poisionous?
Cheyenne; I don't , I Simply just scream at whichever one looks scary.
The two laugh.
Cheyenne; So what about you? What are you most afraid of?
Sasuke gets a sad look on his face. "Losing people that are precious to me."
Cheyenne(thinking) ; That's right...Naruto ni-chan told me about what happened to his clan.
Sasuke; By the look on your face, I guess Naruto told you about it...and how he met my brother at that hotel that one time.
Cheyenne nodds. "Yes, I don't mean to be nosy..."
Sasuke; Don't worry, your not. I have differant people that are precious to me now.
Cheyenne; Really? Who? Is it Sakura Haruno?
Sasuke; No,I mean, I'm friends with her, but...what makes you say that?
Cheyenne; She seemed awfully mad when I sat next to you at the academy that time, I kinda just automatically thought that you two were going out.
Sasuke stops. "No, never, she's not my type at all."
Cheyenne; Yeah, you two don't go togather at all, no offense.
Sasuke; None taken, I agree with you on that.
Cheyenne; ...You usually don't talk to anyone much, I mean, I don't either,but...but what makes you so open with me?
Sasuke; Probably because I know that you don't talk to anyone, and your not a gossip. You simply listen when other people talk.
Cheyenne; Oh, well...thank you for..trusting me...I've never really told anyone in the vilage about the whole bug issue, or the alien issue.
Sasuke smiles at her and laughs. "That's funny."
Cheyenne; I know, it's a ridiculous phobia.
Sasuke; Also, at first, I was suspicious about you, I thought that you may have been a spy or something. But all of my suspicions are cleared now, because I had series of test just now to determine it. Your not a spy.
Cheyenne; Ok, thanks, I think.

Naruto; Sakura-chan, if I tell you something, you have to promise not to tell anyone. And don't tell kakashi-sensei that I told you, either.
Sakura; I promise.
Naruto; I'm only telling you this because I really really like you....
Sakura; Ok, just tell me already...
Naruto; The fact is, Chey-chan has...

Cheyenne looks up at the moon.
Sasuke; What is it?
Cheyenne; Nothing, it's just that the moon is in it's waxing cresent form, so it's chakra is more active...and I feel it....
She crings as if in pain.
Sasuke; What are you talking about? What's wrong?
Cheyenne turns away.
Sasuke; What is it-
Cheyenne has grey wolf ears popped out of her head. She's crying.
Sasuke; What the hell...?

Naruto; A demon of her own...
Chapter 4 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Episode 4! Yayness! Ne?
I'm really happy that so far my story has gotten positive response!
episode 4





Cheyenne looks away.
Sasuke; What's happened to you? What are those wierd looking ears on your head?
Cheyenne; W-wolf ears....
Her eyes are filled with tears, he can tell even in the moonlight. She seems panicky.
Cheyenne; Please, don't tell anyone, promise you won't!!!
Sasuke; Okay, okay, I promise I won't tell...just explain to me what it is...
Cheyenne; It's because of my wolf demon...I have a wolf demon inside of me, it lends me it's chakra but in return it makes me a freak and makes me think of nothing but killing sometimes...but it only acts like this on the night of the waxing cresent moon... and it gives me horrible pains to grow the wings...
Sasuke then notices the black wings on her back.
Cheyenne; I'm so sorry, I had forgotten about what tonight was...
Sasuke; It's ok, we can do the mission tomorrow night, what's one more day, anyway?
Cheyenne(touched) ; No, I don't want to be an inconvienance, I-
Sasuke; No, really, I've been wanting to get away from the village for a day or so, anyway. It'll be nice o not have fangirls all over me...
Cheyenne; I-I see...
Sasuke; Are you okay? Do you need any water or anything?
Cheyenne shakes her head. "No thank you..."
Sasuke; We're close to the town anyway, so we should just camp out here until tomorrow night...you'll be better by then, right?
Cheyenne; Yes, I will be...I'm very sorry about this...

Kakashi; Yes, it's true, Naruto. Why?
Naruto; Sakura-chan kinda knows now..I told her a few hours ago, and I need to know...what kind of powers does it give her?
Kakashi; Naruto, it's not a game of some sort.
Naruto; Yeah, I'm just curious, that's all.
Kakashi; Just differant things, I suppose...
Naruto; You've never even asked her?
Kakashi; No, because it really isn't even any of my business, and you shouldn't be questioning her whenever her and Sasuke get back from the mission.
Naruto; Yeah, I understand...I don't really like people questioning me, either.
Kakashi laughs.
Naruto; What's so funny?
Kakashi; Naruto, I need to trust you with a secret...actually, a secret document...
Naruto; Sure, what is it?
Kakashi; You may be able to help with the situatin, actually...but read this document and take it to the ninja acadmeny and hide it in a saf place...
Naruto(as Kakashi hands him the scroll); Okay, ut for how long?
Kakashi; Until the time is right. Whatever you do, don't tell anyone about what's in it or better yet just don't mention it to anyone at all...
Naruto; You got it, Kakashi-sensei!

Sasuke; Are you feeling any better now?
Cheyenne nodds.
Long silence....
Cheyenne; The mission...shouldn't we tell everyone else that we'll be an extra day before returning to the village?
Sasuke; Nah, they'll just think that we got delayed.
Cheyenne; ...Oh, okay....what was that?
Sasuke; What was what?
Cheyenne; That noise...it sounded like...never mind.
Sasuke; What-
Cheyenne pushes him down to the ground just in time to avoid a blade that hits a tree right where they were.
Sasuke; Close one...but who-
Just then, a ninja appears from somewhere in the shadows.
She has long brown hair and brown eyes, and a sound ninja headband.
Girl; Damn it, I missed the Uchiha kid.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Of course...the sound ninja have been after me for while...this one, I couldn't even detect myself, then again...my guard was down just now...
Girl; I wasn't aiming for you, ya little freak.
Cheyenne; ...What do you want?
Girl; I came here for a match...with Sasuke Uchiha...not you.
Cheyenne stands up. "Take it back..."
The ninja laughs..."Whatever. You wanna make me?"
Cheyenne; If you don't take it back...
Sasuke; I thought you were in no condition to fight...
Cheyenne; My back just aches a bit, that's all...but this litttle bitch had better take back what she said, or else!
Sasuke(thinking) ; I guess...that she's sensitive to people making fun of her. But I can't blame her, I mean...in a way, I know how she feels...but why? Why do I empathize with her? By seeing that look in her eyes, I feel that she knows true isolation. Not a friend in the world, but...
He feels of the curse mark on his neck.
Sasuke; Chey-chan.
Cheyenne turns around, shocked.
(she's schocked that he called her Chey-chan, showing friendship and affection)
Sasuke; She came for me, so let me be the one to fight her.
Cheyenne;...
she hesitates for a moment. "Well, okay..."
Girl; That's right, step down, freakshow. Join the circus."
Cheyenne then stabs the girl with a kunai, binding her to a tree. This happens in a split second.
Her eyes turn competely black. A dark chakra surrounds her.
Cheyenne(panting) ; Your the one...with problems.
The girl caughs up blood, then disappears in a poof of smoke. "I'll be back for Uchiha."
Cheyenne(normal again, without wolf ears) ; Damn her.
Sasuke; Are you alright?
Cheyenne nodds.
Sasuke; You have them...you have the eyes.
Cheyenne; The eyes? And should'n't we go after her?
Sasuke; No, she won't come back with you here...and I think that dark chakra that I'm guessing was the wolf demon's scared her off. What I mean is...
Cheyenne; Yes?
She has this innocent look on her face, which for some reason makes him look away.
Sasuke; You know true isolation, what it's like to be lonely.
Cheyenne; ...Yeah, your right...
Sasuke; I know how you feel...
Silence. Not akward silence, just silence. They look at each other.
Cheyenne; I want us to...be good friends. I feel like...you can understand me...
Sasuke(thinking) ; She's differant from them...she means what she says, I can feel it...
Cheyenne then blushes and looks away. "I'm sorry, I know that I must sound like such a...a fangirl...
Sasuke; No, you don't. I honestly feel the same way....Chey-chan, I don't mind the fact that you have a demon if you don't mind this...
He pulls down his shirt to show the curse mark.
Cheyenne; That...looks like the result of a curse mark jutsu.
Sasuke nodds. "That's right. I saw you studying demonolgy. Did the book have anything to do with curse marks in it? Anything at all?"
Cheyenne; Actually, I have studied it and such things like it. But...do you not have a seal on it?
Sasuke; I did, yeah, but I broke it. Kakashi hasn't put on another one...
Cheyenne smiles. "Mabye I can help somehow."
Chapter 5 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Here's the fifth chapter ^-^
Please review if you likey of if you hate it, I like hearing from my readers. ^_^
Wow, my read count so far is 41? XD Yayness! I feel loved. Hm. . . my goal is to have at least 100 read counts by next week. . .
Episode 5







The stars in the sky shine brightly as Cheyenne and Sasuke sleep under a tree that night soundly.
With the sunlight the next morning came the song of a morning bird singing.

In Konoha...
Naruto lays on his bed, staring at the morning sun outside his window.
Naruto(thinking ot himself) ; I can't believe what that document said, it changes everything I thought...and I wonde what Cheyenne-chan and Sasuke will say about it...
He thiks for a bit longer, then smirks.
Naruto; Then again, this totally gives me the edge with Sakura-chan!
He laughs.
Naruto(serious again) ; But then again, this is a lot like a mission that only I can help! And also, I have to make sure that neither of them are in complete shock...

In town...at the bookstore
Kakashi: So, you can do the job?
A man with glasses and a camera nodds.
man: Yes,sir, but these two better be very hot and sexy looking or else I can't run them on the cover of the magazine, but thanks for the tip. Are you sure that they're both willing?
Kakashi; They are, don't you worry, if your reader consider pale skin to be sexy...
Sakura; Your talking about Cheyenne, aren't you?
Kakashi(shocked that Sakura has snuck up on them) ; Uh, Sakura! No-no- I mean, yes. They both just got an offer from a magazine to pose for them.
Sakura; Whatever, but Sasuke-kun loves me and not one else, sensei! And you know it!
Kakashi; Ok, Sakura...
Ino walks up to them.
Ino; Hey, Sakura, I've been looking everywhere for you! Let's go, we'll be late on waiting for Sasuke-kun to wait at the village gate, unless you want me to able to get there before you.
Sakura; No way! I'm getting there first, Ino-pig!
The two run out of the store, racing against each other.

Sasuke wakes up first.
He looks around t.o see Cheyenne about a few feet away from him, still asleep.
Her breathing is so slow, it's nearly indetectable. Her wolf ears have gone down, just as they had the night prior, probably becuase of finally having her demon released a bit during the fight with the sound ninja.
Her breathing must be, he thinks, about one quiet sigh per minute...very slow, he thinks. The sunlight show just how pale she really is...almost like porceilin. Her hair is curly and wavy, and a cross between form brunette and black...
Sasuke(thinking) ; I wonder why she chose...to not take off her sleeves?
He himself had taken his off.
Out of curiosity, he slides one down a bit to see cut marks.
Sasuke(thinking) ; What the hell? Does she cut herself? .....ah, why do I care?
But he doesn't have much time to think.
She slowly opens her eyes.
In an unexplicable panic, Sasuke sits back behind the tree, as if minding his own business.
Cheyenne;...huh?
Sasuke; So, your finally up, huh?
Cheyenne; I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sleep so late...
Sasuke; It's ok, but now that your up, let's go into town and get something to eat, I'm starved.
Cheyenne; Ok...

They go into town, where they're greeted by a man with glasses and blonde hair.He looks as if he is about the age of 20 or so.
Man; Hello, you two, my name is Osaka, your client!
Cheyenne; Oh....uh, hi....
Sasuke; That's right, I remember your name on the form!
Osaka; Thank you so much for what your doing! I appreciate it very deeply! I'm so happy that someone finally took my job offer to really do such a dirty job on such a popular community leader!
Cheyenne; Oh...kay.
Osaka; Please, for your generosity, I offer you both a place to stay at the guest room of my home for as long as you like!
Sasuke; We're just gonna be here until we can get the job done tonight...there's no need, we can make it back to the village by morning tomorrow.
Cheyenne; Yeah, we wouldn't want to rouse suspicion of any sorts, we need to lie low until we leave...
Osaka; I guess you don't know, but Ikoi is off on a political trip to a far away town and won't be back until tomorrow. So, you can stay at my place...if you like.
Sasuke; What? ...
Cheyenne; Huh?
Osaka; I'm so very sincerely sorry about not telling you before hand, but I thought that you would have known! Most ninja look into thier target's schedule and such before going after him.
Sasuke; Yeah, that's kinda why we came here...but I guess that we have no choice but to accept your offer. Thank you.

Sakura and Ino wait at the gate until late night.
Ino; Where are they?
Sakura; I dunno, it's probably that Cheyenne slowing them down.
Ino; What do you have against her?
Sakura; I just don't like her, and if you really like Sasuke, you won't, either.
Ino; ...Mabye I'll just camp out here all night.
Sakura; Don't change the subject! And you can't do that, we both have to sleep!
Ino; Mabye so, but who said that we can't camp out-
Shikamaru and Choji walk up to them.
Shikamaru; What the hell are you two doing? Don't tell me that your waiting on Sasuke to get back from that mission he went on with the new girl.
Ino nodds. "We are. So what?"
Choji; Why does everyone like Sasuke that much?
He takes a potatoe chip out of his bag and eats it.
Shikamaru; Choji, don't say-
Sakura; WHY DO WE LIKE SASUKE? WHY DO WE LIKE HIM? I'LL TEACH YOU A THING OR TWO-
Ino; Sakura, stop! Choji, it's a just a thing within pretty much all of the girls of the hidden leaf village. Sasuke-kun just happens to be the thing they're all obsessed with, but that's too bad, because he's MINE.
Sakura; No he isn't.
Ino; Well, we're both closer than everyone else.
Choji; Oh, I see. I wish that a girl would like me...
Shikamaru; If you broke up with your obsession for food, then mabye you could fall in love with a girl.
Choji; What was that?
Shikamaru; Nothing, nothing at all.

Sasuke; This...is the guest room?
Cheyenne; There's only one bed?
Osaka; I'm very sorry, but I'm not used to having guests over...
The guest room is painted in a grey color, just like the rest of the house.
Osaka is, they can already tell, a very nervous and timid and apologetic person.
Osaka; Are you okay with this? I really am sorry...
Sasuke; No, it's fine...just please stop acting all panicky.
Cheyenne thinkgs about and blushes.
Sasuke; If it's okay with you.
Cheyenne looks at Osaka's panicked face."Yeah, it's okay with me..."
Osaka sighs in relief. "Oh, th-thank goodness...I was....so worried."
Cheyenne(thinking) ; This guys is so...
Sasuke(thinking) ; ...Pathetic....
Chapter 6 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Here's chapter 6 XD
Thank you to everyone who's read my story!
Happy Halloween everyone.
I hope that if you go trick or treating that you get lots of candy! ^-^
. . .I'm 15 and I'm still going trick or treating, then I'm going to my local block party!
Please remember to have a fun time and scare little kids!
Episode 6





Sakura and Ino, the next day, both wake up, leaning next to the gate.
Sakura rubs her eyes. "They're not back yet?"
Ino; I...
She yawns. "Hope that everything is okay."
Sakura; Mabye we should both just go home...
Ino; No way! I'm not giving up Sasuke-kun to you!
Sakura; Fine, then, Ino-pig, if yo insist.
Ino; When they get back, I'm gonna greet Sasuke-kun with a boquet for a job well done!
She pulls out a boquet of differant colored roses.
Sakura; That's no fair!
Hinata walks up to them with Kiba.
Kiba; Oh god, we had heard that you two were waiting out here for Sasuke, but it's true!
Hinata; But...I had heard that Cheyenne-chan and Sasuke-san were going out...
Kiba; Really? From who?
Hinata blushes. "Well, actually, I had heard two girls in a store talkin about it. I assumed it was true, since they do go togather."
Sakura; Nuh-Uh
Ino; You don't really think that, do you?
Hinata; Well, uh...honestly, I do...they just seem to....uh.....
She looks away.
Sakura; What?! You think she's prettier than us?
Hinata; N-No, I just think they're a good match, that's all, because I was able to talk to Cheyenne-chan a few days ago and got to know her a bit.
Kiba; Actually, she is kinda cute, if you aske me. She has some intense eyes, but good god, the girl needs to lie in a tanning bed.
Ino; Yeah, whatever, do you know where they're at?
Kiba; No, I haven't heard anything.
Arkamaru runs up to them. "Arf, arf, arf!"
Kiba;No way, boy, are you serious?
Arkamaru; Arf.
Kiba; That's not good.
Sakura; What is it?
Kiba; I had sent Arkamaru to check something, that's all
Ino; what did you send him to check on?
Kiba; N-nothing. Come on, Hinata-chan, let's go.
Hinata; Okay.
They leave.
Sakura; Talk about wierd.
Ino; Yeah, and why do I have a feeling that mabye they were hiding something from us?
Sakura; You do have a point. It did seem like they were hiding something.
Ino; You should follow them.
Sakura; No way, I'm not gonna leave until I'm able to be the one to greet Sasuke-kun before you!
Ino; Fine then, Forehead, be that way.

At about the same time, Cheyenne and Sasuke are observing thier target: Okoi.
He's a very wealthy man, it seems, and people seem to love him. He's a political figure of somesorts amongst everyone in the town-a positive one.
They sit on the roof of a building, observing as thier target has lunch at an outdoor diner.
Sasuke; He seems to be incredibly popular.
Cheyenne isn't paying attention, she's staring off into space.
Sasuke; Are you okay?
Cheyenne; Huh? ..oh, yeah, I was just thinking, that's all.
Sasuke; I wonder why Osaka wants us to kill this guy...
Cheyenne; I'm thinking that it's out of pure jealously for this guy. I did see many books about politics at Osaka-san's house, so mabye they both ran for an ofice and he lost so now he wants this guy dead. It depends, actually, on that political party's goal and whether or not they're able to gain positive attention from the public, with the most conventional ideas and such. They have to say whatever's convincing to win, no matter how many lies they tell...our clients, Osaka, is either an honest person or someone who didn't tell enough lies to win. Or perhaps a lie was told on him...politics often involve mud slinging...and bringing up things in a person's past or even making up stuff about a person.And-
Sasuke; How on earth did you get so delved into politics?
Cheyenne; Sorry, I...I used to be around some people that watched politics a lot.
Sasuke; It's okay, now that I think about it, you could be onto something.
Cheyenne; But it really doesn't matter whether or not he's a crooked politician...
Sasuke; Yeah, we have to kill this guy, anyway.
They look at the man drinking a cup of whatever drink he's having.

Sasuke; Does it bother you?
Cheyenne thinks for a moment. "No, not at all, sadly enough."
Sasuke; I see...
Cheyenne looks away, a bit embarrased.

Sakura and Ino are still waiting at the gate, playing a game of Mah-Jong.
Ino; This is so boring...
Sakura; Whatever, this is all your fault. If you would just go home, we could both get some sleep!!!
Ino; Why don't you back down, then, forehead?
Chapter 7 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
^_^
Enjoy, everyone!
Naruto Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 7


It's nightime, and Cheyenne and Sasuke are about to assasinate the man who they were hired to kill.They sit on the roof. The man , Okoi, sitting in his office in the middle of night, doing some kind of paperwork.
Cheyenne; Well, I'm ready if no one is around.
Sasuke; No one is around.
He stares around the streets. "Nope, no one is here, and the secretary left 10 minutes ago."
Cheyenne; Okay, then...
She jumps down into the building through the window.
Sasuke(thinking) ; She's really going to kill this man.

Cheyenne pulls out a sword. "Okoi-sama? Your political opponent sent me to give you a message...."
Okoi stands up from his desk, horrified. He starts for the door, but Cheyenne stabs him through the stomach.
The man gasps for breathe.
Cheyenne; Ikibama-sama sends his regards.
Okoi; Wh-why? My wi-wife........oh, god............heaven help me...
He starts to drop down,but the girl stabs him again, this time in the heart. She grabs his neck and slams him against the wall.
She stabs him again, this time in the stomach once again.
She giggles, then starts to laugh hysterically.
The blood of the victim is all over her by now.

Sasuke(thinking) ; This girl is a god damned physco-path. If she was to go all physco on me like that, I don't know her jutsu....no, when we talked, I felt a connection...no, what am I saying? It's like I like her, but that's not true, but.....I know that she's only this way to her enemies, lots of shinobi are like that. Besides, it's not like she's doing it for no reason. We are getting a paid a very high amount of money.
Cheyenne jumps out of the room.
She sees the shocked look on his face. "Are you okay?"
Sasuke; Yeah, I was just a little bit shocked.
Cheyenne; Oh, that's...understandable.
She looks away.
Sasuke; I mean, that your really that brave.
Cheyenne; Really? Y-you mean that?
She seems a bit more chippier.
Sasuke; Yeah, I guess so...
Cheyenne; Thank you...
Sasuke(thinking) ; She's got killer instinct, that's exceptional for kuinoichis, I like that. I can't believe I'm thinking this, but I'm actually starting to like her. The way that we talked last night, she's differant from everyone else. But it seems to be a good thing.
Sasuke; Chey-chan?
Cheyenne lights up. "Yes?"
Sasuke; Why did you give that fake name of Ikibama?
Cheyenne; I figure that if the room was bugged, that another one of our client's political opponents would take the fall. But I don't know if there was any bugs, though. I was just thinking outside the box, that's all.
Sasuke pulls out a hankerchief and hands it to her.
Cheyenne; Huh?
Sasuke; Use it to wipe the blood off of your face. It draws attention away from your blue eyes.
Cheyenne; Huh?
Sasuke; Uh, nothing- let's head back to the village, they're probably worried about us
Cheyenne; Yeah...

They immediately leave the town to go back to Konoha.
On the way, they go through the same really dark woods.
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun? Can I ask you something?
Sasuke; Yeah, go ahead.
Cheyenne; Why is it that......I......
she stops.
Sasuke; What's wrong?
Her eyes turn black and her wolf ears pop out.
Sasuke(more worried) ; Chey-chan? Chey-chan? Is it-
A black chakra appears and glows around her.
Sasuke; Is this...the wolf demon's chakra?
Cheyenne(to herself) ; No.....no more............want.........blood................
She holds her head. "No, stop hurting me.....your not......my boss..........."
She screams.
Sasuke(thinking); The wolf demon...it is the demon.
The black chakra stops and Cheyenne faints. The wolf ears go away, and she has a more relaxed look on her face.
Sasuke kneels next to her. "Chey-chan.....the wolf demon was interfering with her mind...someone back home should be able to help."
He picks her up bridal style and keeps going towards Konoha.

Sakura; Ino-pig, wake up, I see them!
Ino; ..Huh? I had just gotten to sleep, forehead. I-
She sees them.
Ino; SASUKE-KUN, I CAME TO GREET YOU BACK HOME!
Sakura; NO, I DID! YOUR SO AWESOME, I BET YOUR MISSION WENT REALLY AWESOME-
Sasuke finally reaches the gate.
Sasuke; Shut up, she's asleep.
Sakura; Your carrying her?
Ino; Oh no, your going out with her?
Sasuke; No, you moron. I have to take her to the hospital. She- she had a bit of a meltdown.
Sakura; Oh, I see...
Ino(thinking) ; I dunno why but I have a feeling that this isn't going to end well for Sakura and me....this girl is definately a threat....
Chapter 8 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
^-^
My goal is to have the longest story on this site! I'm sure I can do it!
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles

Episode 8



Cheyenne lies at the hospital, still unconscious.
Kakashi and some of the other jonin are outside the door. The only people in the room with her are Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, Kiba, and Sakura.
Hinata; Poor Cheyenne-chan...she must be having terrible nightmares now...
Sasuke; Nah, lookit her face. She seems at peace. My guess is that she just had to fight a terrible cold...
He remembers that Cheyenne had asked him not to tell anybody about her wolf demon, and he decides not to tell anyone about it.
Naruto; Sasuke, you know....?
Sasuke; Yes.
Sakura; Know what?
Kiba; Nothing, Sakura, just that Cheyenne-san has...a poor immune system.
Arkamari; Arf!Arf arf!
Kiba; Yeah, I know, boy.
Hinata; What is Arkamaru saying?
Kiba; Nothing, just...that he's bored.
Sasuke; She'll be okay.
Sakura; Sasuke-kun, you just got back from a dangerous mission, why don't we both go out to eat somewhere tonight, y'know, to improve our teamwork?
Sasuke; No.
Sakura; But why not? You don't have to stay here with her.
Sasuke; I know that, I just want to make sure that she's okay.
Sakura; Well, okay...
She looks really disappointed.
Naruto; Yeah, I should stay here too. She's like my little sis.
Kiba; I want to stay, too.
Sasuke; BUt why?
Kiba; No reason...
Naruto; Do you like her or something?
Kiba; No, not really, I just...
He shrugs.
Hinata; :It is really late at night, I'll be going home now, but I'll be back to visit tomorrow if she isn't out by then.
Kiba; I'll walk you home.
Arkamaru; Arf!
They leave.
Sakura; I guess I should go, too...
She leaves as well.
Naruto; Sasuke, do you really think that she'll be okay?
Sasuke; Of course, she's one tough cookie. Especially for a girl.
Naruto; So you admit it, then? That Cheynne-chan is tough?
Sasuke; Of course. What are you? Deaf?
Naruto giggles obnoxiously. "Just wondering. Man, you two are going to be pleasantly surprised!"
Sasuke; By what?
Naruto; Nothing.

Outside the room...
Kakashi; Well, the doctor said that she was stable.
Kurenhai: That's good and all, but for how long?
Asuma; Shouldn't we at least call an expert demonologist or something?
Kakashi; No worries, we have one on the way to the village right now as we speak. She's coming actually to give a lecture to all of the chunin that haven't been chunin for more than a year. But it is convienant that she's coming, as she's an expert at this kind of thing.
Kurenhai; Really? What's her name and where is she from?
Kakashi; From a faraway village, located somewhere on a distant island hundreds of miles south of the land of waves, and she travels a lot.
Gai: If that's true, then could she treat Naruto as well?
Kakashi; I'm not sure. She may be able to. We should just wait and try to keep Cheyenne stable...she seems to only get like this whenever something emotionally exciting happens...
Gai; How do we know that we can trust this kuinoichi?
Kakashi; Don't worry, she gave up loyalty to her village long ago. It's actually a long story, way too complicated to go into, but she's a very good friend of mine. So just trust her.
Kurenhai; If you say so....

On some mountains, far away somewhere, a woman with a veil travels.
She has long indigo hair and it's wavy. Her eyes are a matching shade of blue.
woman; It won't be long...and I'll reach Konoha, a most interesting place. I do hope that my assistant has made it there okay.

Sasuke and Naruto still sit in the room, well past 1 AM. Naruto has fallen asleep in the chair.
Sasuke is still up, staring at Cheyenne.
A nurse walks into the room.
Nurse; I'm sorry, I have to ask you both to leave. No visitors are allowed after midnight.
Sasuke; Okay, just...take good care of her.
Nurse; Don't you worry.
She leaves the room.
Naruto is shooken awake by Sasuke. "What?"
He's still half asleep.
Sasuke; Come on, idiot, we have to leave.

Sasuke walks home, only to find a small wolf pup asleep on the doorstep.
It wakes up immediately, and starts to bark fiercly.
Sasuke; What the hell...?
Wolf pup; Nya!
Sasuke; It sounds like...a cat.
Wolf pup; She's coming, Hylia-sama is coming!
Sasuke; Who?
Wolf pup; Hylia-sama, she sent me here to cure one name Cheyenne.
Sasuke; What?
Wolf pup; Just take me to her, and I'll give her this...
The wolf pup claps it's paws and a magic dust appears from out of nowhere.
Wolf pup; It'll tame the wolf demon!
Saskuke; How do you know about that?
Wolf pup; Just take me to her!
Sasuke(thinking) ; Who could have possibley summoned up this little creature? It's so obnoxious looking that it reminds me of Naruto......then again, I'm the one talking back to it....I might as well, it could actually make Chey-chan feel better. Huh...
Chapter 9 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Yayness, ne? ^_^
Episode 9


Sasuke takes the wolf pup to Cheyenne's room.
Wolf pup; Hylia-sama will be very pleased with me for completing this mission so well!
It spreads the dust all around the room.
Sasuke; Who is this Hylia you keep talking about?
Wolf pup; A special shinobi with exceptional skills...who is coming here to help Cheyenne-san with the wolf demon, but don't tell her...it's a surprise!
The wolf pup disappears in a poof of smoke.
Sasuke; What on earth...just happened?
Cheyenne wakes up. "....Where am I?"
Sasuke; Are you okay? You blacked out on the way back here and-
Cheyenne; Does that means that the Hokage's office counted it as failed...?
Sasuke; No, there are more important things to worry about. Are you feeling okay?
Cheyenne nodds.
Sasuke; That's good, I mean...I wouldn't want you hurt or anything.
Cheyenne; Thanks, uh...You didn't tell anybody, did you? About the wolf demon, I mean.
Sasuke; No, of course not, I told you I wouldn't and I didn't. You don't have to worry, your secret is safe with me.
Cheyenne; Thank you...Sasuke-kun.

Kakashi talks to the wolf pup in the bookstore, where he's scanning through an Ichi Ichi Paradise book.
Kakashi; ...Well, be sure to tell her that I said thank you for the thought, but I don't think that Cheyenne will be happy with the side affects...
Wolf Pup; Side effects? What do you mean?
Kakashi; That jutsu that you used...it has a slight side affect for 22 hours straight...

Cheyenne; Go down, go down, go down!
She can't get her wolf ears to go down.
Sasuke; It doesn't really look that bad, you'll be okay.
Cheyenne; I don't want to go around town looking like....some sort of damn freak!
Sasuke; You don't look like a freak. You look like...an anime character, actually.
Cheyenne sighs. "Oh well, I can just do this, I guess..."
She pulls a hat out of her bag.
Cheyenne(putting it on) ; I can wear this until the ears go away. I hope they don't stay visible for long...
Sasuke; ...Chey-chan...

Hinata and Naruto are at the Ichiraku Ramen Bar, where Hinata is shyly trying to talk to Naruto.
Hinata; But, anyway, I guess that.....Neji is nicer to me now because he's changed his philosophy on life...
Naruto; Yeah, I know what you mean. The guy seems a lot happier now, anyway, and he's one hell of a fighter, too.
Hinata; Naruto-kun, you fought Neji so long ago on my behalf...thank you so much for that. I honestly....I actually really like-
Naruto(interrupting her); Hey, cook, another bowl over here!
He stands up to give the cook the bowl that he was previously using, but trips on his own feet and falls right on top of Hinata, who is now blushing the color of roses. They look...in a suggestive pose.
Hinata; Uh....oh my goodness....
Naruto blushes, too, to her surprise.
Naruto; S-sorry about that, Hinata-chan...
He stands up and then offers his hand to help her up.
Hinata(standing up) ; I-It's okay...really.....
She suddenly feels very dizzy.
Hinata; I'm........okay........
Naruto; How about you come with me to visit Cheyenne-chan?
Hinata; I'd like that...

At the hospital...
Naruto; What? She's already checked out?
Nurse; Yes, I'm afraid so. She left wearing a hat, and insisted on not taking it off...what an odd girl she is.
Hinata; Huh? Why would she do that?
Naruto; She, uh...likes to keep her skin pale,so she wears a hat sometimes...
Hinata; But I thought that was why she wore long sleeves.
Naruto; Uh, yeah...
Hinata; Naruo-kun, are you hiding something? You can tell me...
Naruto; Huh? N-nothing at all...


Cheyenne is by herself in the woods, sitting next to a small waterfall. She has her hat off, and the water sounds like a shallow, smooth heartbeat coming from the very spirit of the woods.
She sighs, for no reason in particular.

Sakura walks up to Sasuke back in the village. He's in the training field, and she smiles in a wanna-be cute way towards him.
Sakura; Sasuke-kun, I'm glad that I've found you alone. I...kinda wanted to talk to you. Cheyenne isn't around, is she?
Sasuke doesn't even turn around to look at her."No, she said she wanted to be alone."
Sakura; Oh, I see.
Inner Sakura; Playing hard to get, is she?! I can see right past this little guise of hers to play all sweet and innocent! Cha!
Sakura; Well, that's good, because I wanted to talk to you all alone, anyway? Say, would you mabye want to go on a date with me? Anywhere you'd like!
Sasuke; No. Stop annoying me, and do something worth while with your time.
Sakura; ...But, it's not fair, Sasuke-kun!
She's in tears now. "You've been hanging around that troublemaker Cheyenne for quiet a while, and she's nothing but bad news! I heard that she's actually a run-away from her home country, and that she's nothing but a little siren trying to lure you with some sort of sweet song of somekind! She's....she's a horrible person, I'm-
Sasuke( irritated ) ; That's enough, Sakura!
Sakura shuts up and makes a puppy face...then walks away sullenly.
Sakura( to herself ) ; I'll show her...I'll show her that I'm not going to lose Sasuke-kun to her.

Cheyenne is still alone in the woods.
Cheyenne(thinking) ; I guess that it does serve me right....I want to feel it somehow, but, I just can't, my half a soul can't feel any emotions at all....and even when I do feel, I....I always just feel hurt and pain...that's all I'm capable of...
She stares at the waterfall. He reflection in it seems to stare back at her.
???; There you are, you damn freak show!
She turns around to see the same ninja from earlier, the same one that attacked her and Sasuke on thier mission beore.
Cheyenne; You!
ninja; My name is actually...Yotako.
Cheyenne; What do you want? Now isn't really the time to mess with me.
Yotako; I've decided that mabye it'd be fun to kill you first. You little runt....
Cheyenne; It'd make me feel better to kill you, too...
Her eyes turn black for a flash of an instant. Then, they're back to normal. They continue flashing, and then they just remain black.
Cheyenne; I'm going to kill you...
Her voice is now twisted and more...evil.
Yotako; Hm...mabye if I observe this specimen, then...Orichimaru-sama will give me a raise.
She pulls out a kunai. "You wanna mess with me, you bitch? Then bring it on! Ninja Art!"
She does handsigns of dog, bird, bird, dog. "Kunai Clone Jutsu!"
She throws up the kunai she has in the air. It multiplies into at least 1000. They just float up there. Yotako takes one and cuts her own wrist.
Yotako; Now...Secret Jutsu! Kunai Directory Flash Lightning!

Sakura makes her way into the woods. "Cheyenne...I'll show you!"
Chapter 10 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Hehe, this is really random, but in this chapter when it says "prostrate in death", I was reading Edgar Allen Poe's Mask of Red Death, and it said the word "prostrate", and I just imagined someone with thier guys ripped open ^-^
So, I borrowed the word.
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 10




Sakura continues on her way up the mountains. "I'll show her not to mess with MY Sasuke-kun,she's such a bad example, that I'll bet that se encourages him to go after Itachi."
She climbs a hill, thinking that she will soon find her rival in love, or...supposed rival, anyway.
Sakura(when she reaches the top) ; Oh-Oh my god....what.....?
She gasps in horror...
The body of a dead ninja is there, lying prostrate in death. Her stomach is ripped to pieces, and her intestines are outside her body, too. The ninja's eyes are scratched out, too. Ripped out, is more like it, with the kunai lying on the ground.
Sakura screams. "Oh god, what the hell happened? Who would be so...sick?"
She then sees someone sitting next to the lake, watching the waterfall. It starts to cloud up all of a sudden and then a sudden downpour of rain starts.
Sakura(to herself) ; Who-who is that? From the looks of it, they're covered in blood. I-I bet that whoever it is...killed the ninja here. I'd better go....I had best-
Cheyenne; Sakura...
Sakura; Ch-cheyenne?
Cheyenne turns around, looking like her normal self again. She's covered in the blood of her adversary.
Sakura gasps.
Cheyenne; Sakura...please, don't be too shocked.
Sakura; How could you expect me not to be shocked? You just-you just fregin' killed a ninja...in a phycotic way, to beat it all.
Cheyenne; ...She was a sound shinobi.
Sakura looks back at the corpse, to realize that the body has on a sound headbean around thier head.
Cheyenne; I couldn't control it.
Lightning streaks start to flash through the sky.
Sakura; I....I.....
She runs away as fast as she can, afraid that she'll suffer the same fate.

The next day...
Sakura wakes up in her bed, staring at the sunlight shining through her window. She thinks about what she had saw the day prior. It still haunts her, it seems.
Sakura; Sasuke-kun...I have to warn him!
She gets up, gets dressed, and then starts out the door, but she hears her mom hollar at her, " Sakura! Your sensei sent a message for you to meet him at the bridge where you usually meet him!"

All of Team 7 meets at the bridge.
Kakashi; Great, I'm glad that your all here. We have an undercover mission to do!
Naruto; Really? What is it, Kakashi-sensei? A spy mission, or mabye assasination? Or is it going to find out info about a secret shinobi organization unit?
Kakashi; None of that.
Sakura; I've got something I'd like to say.
Kakashi; Okay?
Sakura points at Cheyenne. "This girl is a phycotic killer!"
Naruto; What?
Sakura; That's right, I went to find her in the mountians alone, and I found where she had killed a shinobi and poked out thier eyes a kunai, and thier stomach was ripped all to pieces! It's criminal! It didn't even phase her, it didn't seem.
Cheyenne; ...
Kakashi; Oh, yes, the Anbu Black Ops did find a body of an enemy sound ninja.
Sasuke; Chey-chan, is that true?
Cheyenne; Well....yeah!
Sasuke; Not bad!
Chapter 11 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
This chapter makes me giggle ^-^
Especially the ending
Episode 11



Sasuke; So...we have to wait here until we're sent further instructions?
Kakashi; That's right. You two stay right here at AoiAi
Cheyenne; But I thought that this whole thing was supposed to be a mission?
Kakashi; It is , but I need you two to just wait a while. Okay?
Cheyenne; This sounds suspicous. Kakashi-sensei, I-
Kakashi; I have to go for now. Bye! Look authentic!
He disappears in a poof of smoke.
Sasuke; Hey-wait!
But it's too late.
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun, do you ever get the feeling that mabye Kakashi-sensei is trying to get us to go out and be all lovey-dovey?
Sasuke; What?
Cheyenne; Nothing, a thought just slipped, that's all.

Naruto and Sakura are at the photoshoot.
They hug and
snap! the photo is tooken.
Photographer; Now, I need you two to kiss!
Sakura; No way, I won't do it! Kakashi-sensei can do whatever he wants and say whatever he wants, but I'm not kissing Naruto!
Naruto; Sakura-chan...
Sakura; I simply won't! My first kiss is going to be Sasuke! And I'm gonna-
Naruto; There is that one time when I accidently ran into Sasuke and accidently kinda kissed him...so you couldn't be his first. Why do you like that jerk, anyway, Sakura-chan? He's destined to be with Cheyen- I mean- someone else, why are you so-
Sakura; Can it, Naruto! I'm leaving right now!
Photographer; Hey, don't get onto me, your sensei is the one that had said that he was sending two attractive young people to the photoshoot, and he said that they both have dark hair and-
Naruto; Uh, hush, old man, we don't have time to-
Sakura is already gone.
Naruto(thinking) ; I hope that Sakura-chan didn't figure out that Kakashi-sensei had originally planned to have Cheyenne-chan and Sasuke here and not us...mabye she left beforehand.

Hinata just then happens to enter the studio.
Hinata; N-Naruto-kun, I had heard that you would be here and I was wondering if....
She blushes and looks away shyly. "...Mabye I could do the photoshoot with you instead of Sakura?"
Naruto; Thanks, Hinata-chan, but...I don't really want to do this mission, anyway. But thanks, anyway, though, Sakura-chan already left, so...I'd best go, too.
Hinata; O-okay....

Clerk; Are you sure that both of you are eighteen? You look younger.
Cheyenne; Of course we are.
Sasuke; Yeah, I just had....a friend make reservations here for us, that's all. He's 26, so it's no wonder that we sound differant in vocal chords.
Cheyenne; Yeah, really...I mean, do I look like I'm too young to make my own decisions?
The clerk looks down a bit at her chest."No, you look plenty old enough to make your own decisons...even if your not eighteen. But I would like some sort of identification, if you don't mind.
Cheyenne; Uh...
She looks over at Sasuke, who looks just as clueless as her.
Cheyenne; Both of us are...just horny.
Clerk; Huh?
Cheyenne; Yeah, you wouldn't want us to start to make love right here in the lobby, now would you?
Clerk; .....I guess not.
Sasuke(thinking) ; This is like watching a train wreck.
Cheyenne; You took an awfully long time to answer that question, so how do we know that your really not some pervert? Would you like for us to do some sort of background check on you or something like that ?
Clerk(handing them the keys) ; Just go to your room, damn it.

Kiba is with Shino, visiting the flower shop that Ino coincidently works at.
Shino; Honestly, Kiba, is the girl was interested in you, she would have at least remembered your name when you talked to her, anyway.
Kiba; That's what you think, but chics are like that, y'know? Always hiding thier true feelings!
Shino; You really think that she has feelings for you?
Kiba; Absolutely. Now which should I pick?
Arkamaru; Arf arf!
Kiba; Yeah, the red one suits her just right!
Ino; Really? And who might you be wanting to woo?
She comes out from behind the counter.
Kiba; Oh, Ino...
Shino;...
Ino; Come on, tell me, I won't tell anyone. I promise.
Kiba; I'd, uh...rather not.
Ino; I bet I could guess.
Kiba; Who?
Ino; Cheyenne.
Kiba blushes.
Ino; I knew it, I've seen how you've been eyeing her!
Kiba; But, I hardly ever even see you.
Ino; Well, this is just one of those things you can't help but know. But...I seriously doubt if you'll ever be able to win her affection.
Kiba; What makes you say that?
Ino; Oh, nothing, just...that Sakura seems to think that Cheyenne is in love with Sasuke, and that he loves her,but Sakura can be negative, it's hard to tell what's true and what's not.
Kiba; I see....well, I can try, anyway. What flower would you, as a girl, recommend?
Ino; Well, why are you buying a flower now? She's off with Sasuke on a mission.
Kiba; What? Cheyenne-chan is gone?
Ino; Yeah, Sakura told me about it today. Something about AoiAi, or some place like that.
Kiba; AoiAi?
Shino;....it's a new couple's resort built just west of here.
Kiba; ....
He gets a hopeless look on his face. "....Cheyenne-chan...."

Sasuke; How the hell do you get the key to fit?
He jiggles the keys, trying to get them to go into the keyhole.
Cheyenne; I think if you jiggle it a bit more to the right, it'll-
The door opens.
Sasuke; This room....
Cheyenne; It's.....
The room has only one bed, a flat screen tv on the wall, and a kitchen packed with food.
The bed has a dresser next to it, and there's a large table in front of the TV.
Sasuke(thinking) ; I know that mabye Chey-chan can be a bit paranoid, but...mabye she's onto something. Mabye Kakashi is trying something.
Chapter 12 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Yayness! Filler Fluff!
Episode 12


(note: This episode has nothing to do with the storyline, and is simply filler fluff and a form of comic relief. It's funny and I hope that you enjoy it, but it isn't necessary to read it to progress in the story.)



At AoiAi, in Room 66B...
Cheyenne; I can't believe that there's no diet coke left...
Sasuke; Geez, do you live on caffine?
Cheyenne shrugs as she scans the refridgerator yet again.
Sasuke(thinking) ; I bet that Kakashi is up to something. Why else would he want to get rid of us so quickly? And so convieniantly...whatever, I need to stop thinking that he's trying to hook up me and Chey-chan, because we're just really good friends...
Sasuke; I'm getting a shower...
Cheyenne; Okay...
Sasuke(thinking); I just to need to clear my mind, that's all.

A little later...
Cheyenne sits in the living room alone, watching TV.
Cheyenne(thinking) ; I'm so thirsty, and I can't drink the tap water...I don't trust it at all...and I want some caffine. I should've brought some energy drinks. Or mabye some of my own diet cokes. These hotel people are so damn greedy, they never leave anything to drink for people who only drink caffinated diet drinks.
She notices a commercial on TV. A kid is running through a desert, exhausted and sweaty, when he finally reaches his home. "Welcome home, sweetie," says the kid's mother. "Have a coke!" The kids opens up the bottle and takes a great big guzzle. "coke," says the commercial's narrator. "when you just can't have anything else."
Cheyenne is by now close up to the TV, drooling.
Cheyenne; I've got to have something to drink!
She notices a bottle sitting on the nightstand next to the bed in the next room away.
It's labeled, "Chrysanthemum Sake."
Cheyenne; I guess I could try it.
She gets it, opens it up, and takes a drink.
Cheyenne(thinking) ; It does taste pretty good...
Just then, Sasuke comes out of the shower in his nightcloths(aka boxer shorts)
Sasuke notices how happy she looks. "What's with you?"
Cheyenne laughs.
Sasuke; Really, what's the problem? Your the one in black loungerie.
It's true, she has changed cloths while he was in the shower.
Cheyenne holds up the bottle of sake. "This!"
Sasuke; You can't be drinking that! Don't you know that's sake? You can't-
Cheyenne; -Want some? It's really really good!
Sasuke; No, I .... well, mabye a little bit.
He takes a drink. "How many of these are there?"
Cheyenne shrugs. "A lot."
Sasuke; You can't just...
He takes a drink
Sasuke; ...drink this stuff. We're both really under aged. Don't you know that?
Cheyenne; Y'know, isn't it like more and more you drink...the less you have?
Sasuke; Of course, you can't just....sleep it off. I know now to keep you aways from-
Cheyenne grabs his arm and rubs against him like a cat. "Aw, that's so sweet of you, really it is."
Sasuke; It's obvious that your drunk.
Cheyenne laughs. "You know what? Your right! But this is what Kakashi-sensei wants, anyway."
Sasuke; What do you mean?
Cheyenne; Isn't it plain to see?
Sasuke; What?
Cheyenne; It's so obvious that he's trying to hook us up. Think about it, is it really just a coincidence that he told us to wait here until we get further orders? I'll guran-damn-tee you that the day before our weekend here runs out, that he'll call and tell us to forget the mission.
Sasuke; Your drunk.
Cheyenne; So, really, let's be serious. I........I can't always............keep my unicorn, anyway, y'know........
Sasuke; What the hell are you mumbling about?
Cheyenne; ....I forget now.
Sasuke sighs. "I honestly can't believe that you, able to read Hiragana and Katakana, couldn't read plain Kanji, I realize that it may be kinda hard, but-
She's gone.
Sasuke; Damn it.
He leaves the room to find her.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Gee, I can't believe this, I-
He stops. "She's right."
Sasuke(thinking) ; What other reason would Kakashi have for all of this? If I find out that this is just a way for him to try to......ugh, I'd better not!
He hears someone hollar, "Oh my god!"
He runs down the hallways to find Cheyenne, sitting in a corner, with a very terrified look on her face, as if she had just seen a premonition of her own death.
Sasuke ; What is it? Why do you look so scared?
Cheyenne points to the floor.
At first, Sasuke can't really see anything, then he's able to make out a slug.
Sasuke; Is that what scared you?
Cheyenne nodds.
Sasuke; So, your...afraid of slugs?
Cheyenne nodds.
Sasuke; Good grief!
He takes her back to the room
Sasuke; Now, until you get this buzz off, don't leave this room, okay?
Cheyenne; Okay.
Sasuke; Now, listen very carefully, because I need you to tell me something.
Cheyenne nodds.
Sasuke; Where can I find more of that sa-
Cheyenne pulls out a bottle of pills from the nightstand. "Hey, look, Kakashi-sensei is definately trying to set us up here!"
She laughs.
Sasuke; This is ridiculous.
Cheyenne; Yeah, but...
Sasuke; But what?
Cheyenne; I forget.
Sasuke; For some reason, that doesn't surprise me at all. Where did you even get that loungerie?
Cheyenne; It came with the room!
Sasuke; Your....your not gonna remember this tomorrow, but...you will subconsciously, so...I'll just tell you. Compared to the Japanese girls, your...more busty.
Cheyenne; I will to unconscioiusly ..... re.....mem...bah.....
She passes out.

The next morning...
Cheyenne wakes up early in the morning to see Sasuke lying next to her.
She can't remember anything that's happened.
She goes back to sleep, and later wakes back up. Sasuke is drinking some coffee and reading a newspaper.
Cheyenne walks up to him and hugs him.
Sasuke; Your not feeling well, are you?
Cheyenne shakes her head."No, the sake wore off."
Sasuke; That was quick. But, then again, it did take affect rather quickly, too."
Cheyenne; I'm sorry if I said anything out of line...really, I'm very sorry. I'll never do that again....
Sasuke; It's okay, I understand. But, why is it that you can't read Kanji?"
Cheyenne; Oh, I can read Kanji. I just wanted to try sake.
Chapter 13 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Yayness!! If I'm not mistaken, I think that Kiba comes in this chapter. . .
Naruto Wolf Angel Chronicles



Episode 13




Sasuke yawns as he flips through all of the televisions channels. Cheyenne is sitting next to him, reading a book of somekind...it actually looks like a Pokemon book.
Sasuke; There's nothing on...how can you stand this?
Cheyenne shrugs.
Sasuke; We've done nothing for two days straight...and we've not heard anything from Kakashi...something is suspicious...
Cheyenne; We could go to the parties down there in the lobby. They have 'em every night.
Sasuke; Those are adult parties, and besides, we don't want to blow our cover, do we?
Cheyenne; I guess not.
Sasuke; ...don't tell me that's Pokemon that your reading?
Cheyenne nodds. "Yeah, so?"
Sasuke laughs. "Nothing, that's just funny, that's all."

Kakashi is back in Konoha, talking to Jiraiya.
Jiraiya; Oh, man! If those two find out that you set this whole thing up, they'll kill you!
Kakashi; Well, they shouldn't be able to figure it out.
Jiraiya; So, when do you plan on calling them and telling them that the mission has been terminated?
Kakashi; Today, but luckily....they've had time to get to know each other better.
Jiraiya; I thought you said that they were already really good friends.
Kakashi; Yeah, they are, but still...I mean, get to know each other in a differant way, that's all.
Jiraiya; ...Naruto will get a big kick out of this.
Kakashi; He already has, he's in on the whole conspiracy.
Jiraiya; Really? ...He can keep a secret and all, but still...do you think that he can handle the pressure of keeping such a big secret away from his little sister and his greatest rival? I mean, he won't tell anyone, but I just worry....

Naruto is at the Ichiraku Ramen Shop.
Cook; So, Naruto, what is it on your mind?
Naruto; Huh...?
Cook; Something has been bothering you, I can tell. You've hardly touched your ramen.
Naruto; Oh, it's....it's nothing.
Naruto(thinking) ; That paper that Kakashi-sensei gave me in that scroll...when exactly do they plan on telling Cheyenne-chan and Sasuke about it? They should know, it'll affect them both so greatly....gee, how much longer will Kakashi-sensei take to tell them?

Hinata and Kiba both walk into the AoiAi hotel.
Hinata; Kiba, we shouldn't be here...we'll blow thier cover!
Kiba; I don't care, the whole mission is just a setup, there is no mission! I just know it! I-
Cheyenne; Kiba?
Kiba turns around. "Oh, hi, I uh......hi, I came to visit you."
Cheyenne; Your right.
Kiba; Huh? About what?
Cheyenne; There is no mission, that's why I'm out here in the open. Sasuke-kun and I figured out that the whole thing is just a hoax.
Kiba; Yeah? .....I think your right.
Sasuke; What are you doing here?
Kiba turns around again. "Oh, hi, Sasuke."
Sasuke; Why don't you mind your own business?
Kiba; What? What'd I ever do to you?
Sasuke; Nothing, you just shouldn't come here, it's none of your business about any of our missions or rather or not they're fake.
Kiba; If you figured out that this mission is fake, then why are you two still here? What? Are you two hooking up or something?
Sasuke; No, why are you so defensive all of a sudden? Do you like her or something?
Kiba; Mabye, but you didn't answer my question!
Sasuke; I don't have to.
(meanwhile...)
Hinata; Are you being fought ov-
Cheyenne; No, I'm too ugly to be fought over.
Hinata; That's not tru-
Cheyenne; Don't argue with it...I am.
Hinata; O-okay....
Kiba; Cheyenne-chan, who do you think is cuter?
Cheyenne; Huh?
Sasuke; It's me, all the girls in the Leaf Village are always wanting me, so I'm more attractive. But that's not the point, Kiba. You should learn to leave people alone!
Kiba; What?
Cheyenne; Uh, I'm not one able to judge...
Kiba; What?
Cheyenne; I'm not pretty enough to judge anyone else's looks...
Kiba; That's not true, your very pretty! Your skin is pale and it looks good on you and your hair is naturally curly, right? And it's dark, and your eyes are blue, which makes you look really rare and-
Cheyenne; Just shut up!!
Kiba; ?
Cheyenne; Stop lying to me, you may think that it makes me feel better to be lied to about everything, but it doesn't help, it just makes me hate myself even more. You could never understand.
Kiba; But, why do you feel that way?
Cheyenne; I....I just do, okay?
Kiba; ...
Sasuke; Chey-chan...
He sees that she's almost in tears for some reason.
Cheyenne; Please...I just need to be alone for a while.
She walks away.
Hinata; Cheyenne-chan is very troubled.
Sasuke; Way to go, Kiba. Your yelling made her go away.
Kiba; Me? It was you!
Sasuke; Yeah, right.
Kiba; Your so immature.
Hinata; This is why guys never really grow up...
Chapter 14 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Well, here's chapter 14! I hope you like it ^-^
Episode 14


Outside of the Leaf Village, two figures stare down into the town.
figure one; The wolf demon is said to be in this village...
figure two; Yes, we will have to find it...and if we do, Pein will be pleased with us very much.

Kiba; I say, I'm hotter!
Sasuke; Why are you so interested in Chey-chan, anyway?
Kiba; I think she's...well, y'know. And I feel like I could understand her better than anyone else in the whole village, that's why.
Sasuke looks away. "You know nothing about her."
Kiba; You like her, don't you, lover boy? You just want her!
Sasuke; What does that mean?
Kiba; You have your choice of all other girls in the village! You just want her because she's the one that doesn't go gaga over you, and that makes you want her just so that you can use her to satisfy your own wants!
Sasuke; That's not true. Up until now, I've had nothing personal against you, but now, you'd better watch your back, goddamn you!
Kiba; Go to hell.
The two glare at each other.
Hinata; G-guys...
both; WHAT?!
Hinata; Y'know, uh...Cheyenne-chan left to be alone.
Kiba; I'll go make her feel better!
Sasuke; No, I will! She knows me better than she knows you!
Kiba; Why don't we just ask her to decide who she wants to be her boyfriend?
Sasuke blushes and looks away. "I never said that!"
Kiba; Then let me go out wit her-
Hinata; -She'll not be happy if you two argue.

The next day, Sasuke and Cheyenne are training in the academy arena.
Sasuke; So, do you...
He tries to punch her, but she dodges to the left. "...like Kiba?"
Cheyenne tries to kick him, but he ducks down. "No."
Cheyenne blushes when she remembers that she's wearind a skirt.
They stay frozen like that for a moment.
Sasuke; Uh...
He blushes.
Cheyenne puts her leg down, and her face turns redder when she sees how red his face is. " I don't honestly know Kiba at all, and I don't know what I did to make him like me..."
Sasuke; It's not your fault.
Cheyenne; What do you mean?
Sasuke; Well, if you get hit by an earthquake, it's not your fault. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, right?"
Cheyenne; Thanks, I understand now...
Sasuke; ...No problem.
Cheyenne(thinking as she can hear her heart thump fiercely) ; Why is my heart thumping so much? Do I.....do I love Sasuke-kun? But if I do, won't that make me just as badly as a fangirl? I...
Sasuke; What's wrong? You look...you don't look well.
Cheyenne; I'm fine, really. Uh, I was just wondering...who do you like?
Sasuke; Huh?
Cheyenne; If you could go out with anyone, who would it be?
Sasuke looks away. "I....I'd go out with-"
Just then, a long spear pierces her through the stomach.
She falls prostrate.
Sasuke; Chey-chan!
He turns around to see a boy around thier age with black hair and blue eyes. He wears a dark, navy blue outfit. He has spears in a basket on his back.
Boy; The beast has been hit...quiet easily,too.
Sasuke; Who the hell are you?
Boy; I am Tomomaru
Sasuke; Get ready to die!
He does handsigns. "Fire-style! Phonex Flower Jutsu!"
He blows out fire.
The boy jumps, but is hit and falls down.
Tomomaru; The element of surprise wasn't enough, eh?
Sasuke pulls out a kunai and holds it to Tomomaru's throat.
Tomomaru smirks and pulls out a spear, but Sasuke kicks him up in the air.
Sasuke; Dancing Leaf Shadow...
Tomomaru; Wh-what the-
Sasuke kicks him down, then slam kicks him into the ground. "Lion's Barrage!"
Tomomaru hits the ground, with blood coming out of his mouth.
Sasuke; For messing with Chey-chan...I'll kill you!
His curse mark begins to glow.
Kakashi; Sasuke, don't!
Sasuke looks up to see him. "Kakashi..."
Kakashi; Don't kill him, not yet, anyway, he's now a prisoner of Konoha. I'll take it from here, concentrate on rushing Cheyenne to the hospital.
Sasuke turns around to see that she's coughing up blood. She's pulled out the spear, which has only made the bleeding worse.
Sasuke; Chey-chan, don't move, I-I'll take you to the hospital.
Kakashi(thinking) ; So, the Sun Ninja have already come to Konoha in hopes of tracking the wolf demon...they were awfully quick about it, they definately didn't waste any time.
Sasuke; Are you okay?
Cheyenne; I've just pulled out a spear from my stomach...what the fregin' hell do you think?
She faints.
Sasuke; Chey-chan, no ! Don't die, I-
Kakashi; Just shut and take her to the hospital, it's one street away from here...and she's not dead, but she will be if she loses anymore blood!
Sasuke; Right.
He picks her up and starts out of the training arena.
Kakashi; As for you...
Tomomaru; I refuse to be a prisoner...kill me now.
Kakashi; You don't have to worry about that, I will once we get all of the info we can out of you...unless you have some valuable things we need to know. Your of the village hidden in the light...the sworn enemies of all demons, particularly the wolf demon, so...spill it, what all do you know?
Tomomaru; ....
Chapter 15 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Tehee ^_^
I have a question for all of you, if a Naruto character walked in on YOU naked while getting a doctors examination. . .who would you want it to be? ^_^
Episode 15



Sasuke stands outside of the hospital room.
Sasuke(thinking) ; That spear got her really good...Oh god just let her be okay... She fainted and was unconscious the whole way here...
Kakashi; Am I late?
Sasuke; Go in there and ask them if she'll be okay. Tell them to make her okay.
Kakashi; Calm down, you look so worried. I already spoke to the doctors, and she will be okay. Just be patient, she's getting an examination now and a checkup and-
Sasuke; She's okay? I-I have to see her-
He opens up the door to her room...to see Cheyenne sitting up on the bed, naked, while the female doctor was writing something down.He stomach where she was cut is wrapped up.
Doctor; Your developing well, but your immune system is weak and-
She doesn't even seem to notice Sasuke, but Cheyenne looks over and smiles a bit and blushes for a reason that she can't figure out.
Sasuke just stands there, staring, until Kakashi closes the door. He doesn't even look, he just closes the door without looking up from his Ichi Ichi Paradise book.
Kakashi; Don't open the door, the doctor could have made her take off her cloths or something.
Sasuke just stands there with a shocked look on his face.
Kakashi; But, you need to listen closely, I-
Sasuke; Ka-kakashi...
Kakashi; What's wrong?
Sasuke; ...Can I go home and listen to whatever it is you have to tell me later?
Kakashi; I suppose so, but-
Sasuke; -great.

The next day...
Sasuke sits in his room, thinking.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Geez, I can't believe that I....saw all of her.....compared to Sakura and Ino, she's much more grown up...but I've never actually seen either of them, I don't really want to, either. Geez... I want to go see her today, but... what will I say? "Sorry about yesterday" ? Nah, too nonchalant. "Uh, your boobs are nice" no, too pimpish. "I didn't mean to open the door yesterday, I didn't want to see you" no, that sounds too much like an insult..."
He sits there longer, thinking even more.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Then again, she did...smile at me, a kinda blushing smile.
He looks up at the sky. "Could that smile have meant...?"

Cheyenne is in her hospital room, laughing at a Pokemon episode.
Cheyenne; Satoshi-kun! Beat Fushidane and catch it!

In town a little later...
Sasuke walks into the bookstore.
Clerk; Hey, there, kid, what can I do for you?
Sasuke; I need advice...
Clerk; Yeah?
Sasuke; I don't know you, so it's best for you to give me your completely honest answer.
Clerk; Okay.
Sasuke; I have this friend whose a girl...and, well-don't you tell anyone this!
Clerk; Don't you worry, I won't.
Sasuke; Ok, anyway, so...she's in the hospital, and I kinda accidently walked in on her while the doctor was giving her a full examination...and, well, saw her. But I didn't mean to, I was worried about her! ...And, she...smiled at me...and I did notice that she isn't really that bad....he skin is really pale, and-
Clerk; Well, I myself prefer women with a tan. But if she smiled at you, then...mabye she was glad that you saw her. Do you like her?
Sasuke; No-No, I can't...I have nothing but revenge on my mind. I don't have time to-
Kakashi; Admit that you like somebody?
Sasuke turns around, his face purely red now. "Kakashi! How long have you-"
Kakashi; Long enough...just admit it, you like her.
Sasuke; I do not! I'm not...I don't have time for a girlfriend, and I-
Kakashi; I've warned you before about revenge clouding your mind...who says that you don't have time for both? Why not? Everyone in the village seems to think that-
Sasuke; It's not just that! It's...It's....I don't want to admit it!
Kakashi; Good, you've admitted your problem.
Sasuke; Your the one with the problem, sneaking up on people!
He runs out of the shop.
Kurenhai and Asuma walk in.
Asuma; We're here, where you wanted to meet us at.
Kurenhai; Yeah, what's this all about?
Kakashi; Oh, right, as you all well know, Lord Hokage-
Kurenahi; Why did Sasuke run out of the store?
Kakashi; That's the other part of the reason why we're here, to discuss the document that-
Asuma; Kakashi, no, we can't spring that on them before these examins! They're too young to really know.
Kakashi; As I was saying, Lord Hokage assigned all of us jonin to look after Cheyenne's best interest ever since she came here to the village, and became an exceptional kunoichi.
Asuma; "Exceptional"? We haven't even seen her in combat yet...
Kakashi; You will when exams come, which reminds me, today should be the day that Hylia-san comes over to proctor the two examinations...which all ninja under the age of 18 and older than the age of 12 must participate in.
Kurenhai; I met Hylia-san once, she's a very kind person, and said to be the best demonologist of our time. But she's also from the village of the sworn enemy of the wolf demon....all of the shinobi in the Village hidden in the Light are demonologists.
Kakashi; She's the best of all of them, and she chose to leave that village.
Asuma; ...We'll just have to wait until exams to know...
Kakashi; No we won't, there she is, right over there...

Cheyenne; Hi, Sasuke-kun!
Sasuke blushes. "Hi..."
He was just about to enter the hospital to visit her, but she was already on her way out.
Sasuke; Do you feel okay?
Cheyenne nodds normally. "Yeah, thanks, it doesn't really hurt that much anymore."
Sasuke; I'm glad, uh, listen, about yesterday...
Cheyenne; What? What happened?
Sasuke gives her a confused look.
Cheyenne thinks for a moment. "Oh, yeah..."
Sasuke; I'm...sorry, I didn't know that the doctor was giving you a checkup...
Cheyenne; It's okay, I....understand.....
Akward silence, really, really akward silence.
Cheyenne; So, uh......just out of curiousity, what.....do you think.....about me?
Sasuke; Your, uh.....nice.
Cheyenne; You-you really think so?
Sasuke; Yeah, your.....nice.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Why can't I think of a better word than nice?
Cheyennne; Well, thanks...
Sasuke; So, uh...wanna go and train some?
Cheyenne shrugs. "Sure."
Chapter 16 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
I hope that everyone's weekend went well ^-^
Mine went okay, I had a sleepver and it was really nice.
I was watching some of Naruto Shippuden again, and I was crying at the part about Sasori TT.TT
Anyways, I've reached 130 read count, which really makes me happy XD
Thanks everyone!
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles

Episode 16


Naruto's voice can be heard as he runs to the training field, where Cheyenne and Sasuke are training.
Naruto; I was asked to deliver a secret scroll to the ninja academy, where Iruka sensai can keep it in his desk. Kakashi sensei told me that it was really important, and that I could never tell anyone...and if I promised, if I gave my word as a shinobi, I could read it...so I did...and the secret is so secret that if anyone ever found out, it'd be horrible for Omoto-chan and Sasuke...
(note: omoto means little sister in Japanese; Naruto thinks of Cheyenne as a little sister.)
Naruto; Hey, guys!
Sasuke catches Cheyenne's punch and they both stop to look at the thier blonde haired friend, who is givning them a dubious look.
Sasuke; What, Naruto?
Cheyenne; If it's about the team examinations, we already know.
Naruto; Yeah, but...Iruka-sensei told me to send for you to come and meet the proctor before the orientation starts. She wants to talk with you.
Cheyenne; Me? You mean...the woman with the long indigo hair wants to speak to me?
Sasuke; Here she goes again...
Cheyenne; She's so pretty, I want to be just like her! Our eyes are even the same color!
Naruto; Your eyes are the same color as mine, too, now let's go before orientation starts.
Cheyenne; Okay.
She turns to Sasuke. "I'll see you around, then. Mabye we'll be assigned togather for the exam?"
Sasuke;Yeah, mabye.
They both smile.
Naruto; We don't have all day!

Naruto and Cheyenne start out from the forest.
Cheyenne; Onii-chan, where are we supposed to meet her at?
Naruto; By the Hokage faces.
Cheyenne; Oh, okay. Let's go, then.
They start to walk.
But then....Cheyenne trips.
Cheyenne; Ow!
Naruto laughs. "Omoto-chan, what did you trip on?"
He helps her up.
Cheyenne; A damn rope...that's what.
She looks annoyed for a minute, then laughs.
Naruto; But, who would want to trip you?
Cheyenne; Good point...
Sakura is behind a building, snickering.
Naruto; Orientation is at 3, and it's 2:45 now! We have to go!
Cheyenne; Yeah, I know, I know...
They start to run off, and get a few blocks down, when...Cheyenne falls down into a pit that someone has evidently dug just to trap her.
Ino comes out the flower shop, laughing.
Cheyenne(now covered in dirt) ; You bitch!
Ino; That's what you get for trying to mess with Sasuke-kun!
She sticks out her tongue.
Cheyenne; What is your problem?
Naruto grabs her hand and helps her out of the pit.
Naruto; Just ignore her...her and Sakura-chan have been Sasuke's biggest fans since who knows how long...
Ino; Sasuke-kun is actually more into me than he's into her...
Cheyenne; So, you two are just jealous of me, because I'm friends with Sasuke-kun and not you?
Ino; Whatever, he couldn't be less interested in you, you American! From the scrap on your knee, I'm guessing that you fell for Sakura's rope trip?
Cheyenne; Your just jealous.
Ino; I wouldn't be jealous of you if you were on the cover of every magazine, I just don't like you, because your nothing but a little bitch, who thinks that she's all that!
Cheyenne; I don't even know you, you envious bitch!
Ino; What was that?
Naruto; Omoto-chan, we have to go before-
Cheyenne; What? Are you jealous of me because I have more in my chest than you? What are you, a negative A?
Ino; That was uncalled for, you skank!
Cheyenne; I've never even had a boyfriend! You know nothing about me!
Ino; You....you....I challenge you to a fight, right now!
Cheyenne; Fine with me, you goddamn blonde!
Naruto; Omoto-chan, we have to go before-
Cheyenne pulls out her kunai knives and throws them at Ino, who dodges them.
Naruto; Omoto-chan, not a good idea, I-
Ino; Ninja Art!
Ino(thinking) ; She doesn't know anything about my technique, so...mabye I can get inside of her soul and figure out just what she wants from Sasuke-kun....and then, I'll go and try to make Sasuke-kun hate her and love me, by making her say things she normally wouldn't. Hehe...
Ino;...Mind Transfer Jutsu!
Cheyenne smirks.
Naruto; Omoto-chan, you have to dodge it.
Cheyenne smirks evily. "Nah, let her have her fun."
Ino's body is left empty, she's entered Cheyenne's body.
Ino's soul; Ok, Cheyenne, let's see what-
She stops.
Cheyenne's body falls down.
Cheyenne; What's the matter, Ino? Can't find a place to stay? I'm a little packed up now.
Inside Cheyenne's mind, Ino is standing there, it's like a labyrinth. She looks around.
Cheyenne's voice; This is my mind...like it?
Ino; I-I can't find where to control her at....
She's standing in black water.
Cheyenne; It is hungry now....
Ino turns around. "What?"
She sees a huge, fearsome wolf. It's fur is a dark grey, it's canine teeth are huge. It has 8 bushy tails, and long, black, pointy wings like the night sky. It's eyes are a gentle shade of blue, however.
Cheyenne; This is my wolf demon, the okomi ni, and if it's not given any blood in a while, he gets cranky.
Ino; Look, just let me out of your mind, Cheyenne, okay? Stop the genjutsu technique!
Cheyenne; It's not a genjutsu, this is the monster...that resides inside of me....
Just then, Cheyenne walks up to Ino.
Cheyenne looks at the wolf demon, and then pets it.
Cheyenne; He's a tame okomi oni, most of the time, but he has bad days, too.
Ino looks horrified.
Cheyenne giggles fiendishly. "You thought that Sasuke-kun would love me? You think he'd love anyone with such a monster inside of them?"
Ino; I-I...
Cheyenne; And yes, he does know about it, even though he may not seem to mind on the outside, on the inside, I'll bet it bothers him....
Ino; Y-you have this monster inside of you?
Cheyenne; This little monster is the reason why you can't take over my body, so don't ever try it again. Got it?
Ino; Y-yeah...that monster...it sure is scary.....
Cheyenne; Now your all nice to me because you don't want me to order my wolf to devour your soul...it already ate half of mine.
Ino; You only have half a soul?
Cheyenne; Well....yes. That's why I'm not capable of love.
Ino; Not capable...of loving anyone?
Cheyenne; Not yet, anyway, I have been told that one day, if someone loves me a whole lot, that I can love them back, but...it's yet to happen...
Ino; What?
Cheyenne; ...so, you don't have to worry about Sasuke-kun and me being a couple. I doubt if anyone could love someone with a monster inside of them.
Ino; But, you two hang out all the time, and-
Cheyenne; Like I said before, I could kill you right now, so your being nice to me, but drop the act. It's funny how when you hold someone's life in your hands, that they suddenly become a lot kinder.
She giggles evily, and her eyes turn black.
Cheyenne(with a more evil, high pitched voice) ; Now, human, leave, before you make my host unhappy.
Ino notices that the wolf's eyes are glowing the same color as well...it's controlling Cheyenne.
Wolf(through Cheyenne) ; She's most sensitive, so...leave now or I will devour you instead of someone else...and I won't hesitate if the girl doesn't kill you first. I have much regrets about not leaving the girl with much of a soul left to love anyone...so this boy you speak of, Uchiha Sasuke, could be her one chance whether or not she wants to admit it. So...back off, or I will kill you through a pathway of your mind....consider this punishment I'm about to give you a warning... Mind Hell Jutsu!

Ino comes to back in the real world.
She screams.
Naruto; What's wrong?
Cheyenne is back to normal, only she has that same evil look in her eyes again."Nothing, the wolf just punished her..."
Ino(thinking) ; All of those images....they felt so real.....oh god, the pain......that thing sent me to hell and back....
Cheyenne; That's right..
Chapter 17 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
I've been brainstorming a lot lately, and I was watching the nightmare before christmas, when I suddenly thought. . . I should replace all of the characters with Naruto characters!
Hm. . . it might just happen ^.-
please review
Episode 17


Naruto; Oh, man, I guess that we're too late!
Him and Cheyenne arrive at the Hokage faces, and no one is there.
Cheyenne; We are about 5 minutes late...
Naruto; This is all your fault, omoto-chan, believe it! If you hadn't picked a fight with Ino, we would have gotten here in time!
Cheyenne; I'm sorry, Onii-chan. But Ino was asking for it, you know that...
Naruto; Come on, we'll be late for the orientation!
Cheyenne; We already kinda are...

They arrive at the ninja academy, and find a seat in the back.
Cheyenne(wondering) ; I wonder where Sasuke-kun is?
Naruto; Hey, omoto-chan?
Cheyenne; Huh?
Naruto; You were just thinking about Sasuke, weren't you?
Cheyenne blushes. "No..."
Naruto; Come on, admit it! Ino was right, you like him, that's why you got so mad at her and fought her back there and you gave her mental damage.
Cheyenne; I don't know what the heck the your talking about.
Naruto; okay, whatever...
Naruto(thinking) ; Oh boy, Iruka-sensei and Kakashi-sensei both agreed to take me out to a ramen bar where I could eat all I want if I can succeed in this mission...and so far, I'm doing pretty well if I do say so myself, and all Kakashi-sensei has to do to top it off is show them the scroll!
He chuckles.
Cheyenne; What's so funny, Onii-chan?
Naruto; Nothing.
He then pictures Cheyenne and Sasuke going out, kissing each other.
Naruto laughs out loud, thinking about how funny it'd be for Sasuke to have a girlfriend. They'd be the most lovey dovey couple in the village, he thinks, and Cheyenne would have to find ways of defying death from the herds of fangirls that would have her on thier hitlist or in thier homemade death notes.
Sasuke turns around stares a hole through Naruto.
Sasuke; Shut up, you idiot. What's so funny?
Naruto; Nothing, I'm just picturing you and omoto-chan going out and being a couple and all of that, and how I'd have to keep watch at nighttime to make sure that omoto-chan doesn't sneak out of her apartment to go do stuff with you!
Cheyenne; You've been hanging around Jiraiya too much, haven't you? Your picking up his habits.
Naruto; Seriously, I could picture it.
Sasuke; You idiot...when will you grow up?
Just then, Hylia walks in.
She goes up to the academy desk and reads through some of the papers lying on the desk.
Everyone quietens down.
Hylia finally speaks in a soft, yet loud, voice.
Hylia; Hello, everyone, shinobi of the Leaf Village, I am Hylia of the Light. Pleased to meet everyone. I have come to give you a lecture and proctor special exams that I give out. This is exclusive to your village, so...don't mention it to any of your friends from mabye a differant village, we don't want any hurt feelings. I'm the proctor assigned to all of you...so, I really am looking forward to getting to meet all of you.
Kiba(thinking) ; Hurt feelings? Come on, lady, lost the political correctness.
Hylia; First of all, I will give the lecture. I want to tell you all about astrology...it determines very much about all of us. Aries have a tendancy to have a violent attitude, and Libras tend to be more diplomatic...and Leos are much like Aries, but have more tender hearts. And then, of course, there's what your ruled by.
Kiba raises his hand,
Hylia; Yes?
Kiba; Yeah, I was just wondering...what's the best match for an Aries?
Hylia; Actually, the best choice is a Leo.
Kiba; Oh, okay.
Cheyenne(whispering to Naruto) ; I have to find a Leo, then.
Naruto; I'm a Libra. When is your birthday?
Cheyenne; April 5th.
Sasuke turns around. "I'm a Leo..."
Hylia; You kids in the back, please be quiet!
She pulls down an astrology chart from the board, and talks for the next hour and a half about how star time is translated from the time you born.
She finally gets done with the lecture and pulls our a scroll.
Hylia; These exams test your ability to work togather with a teammate whome you may or may not be familiar with. The teams are as follows:
Hyuga Neji and Uchiha Sasuke
Akamichi Choji and Aburame Shino
Cheyenne of the Moonlight and Hyuga Hinata
Uzumaki Naruto and Inuzuka Kiba
Yamanaka Ino and Rock Lee
TenTen and Haruno Sakura........

Cheyenne(thinking as Hylia goes on) ; So, me and Hinata-chan will be partners, huh? Good thing that me and her are already friends...I still would have prefferred to be with Sasuke-chan, because me and him work togather so well, but I guess it'll be okay...
Hylia(finally through) ; Those are your teams, and in 2 days, you'll be taking the first exam...
She giggles. "The second exam is a secret."
Naruto(thinking) ; So, me and Neji are working togather, huh? I wonder if the guy has changed any at all since I fought him in the chunin exams...
Hylia; That's it, everyone can leave...except Cheyenne of the Moonlight, I need her to stay after.
Everyone but Cheyenne leaves.
Hylia walks up to her. "Your a georgous young lady, aren't you?"
Cheyenne shyly shrugs, the way that she always does whenever she gets a compliment that she doens't know how to respond to. "I-I guess so, thank you."
Hylia sits next to her. "You don't have to be shy around me."
Cheyenne; I'm very sorry that I couldn't meet you ahead of time, I kinda got caught up.
Hylia; I know all about your wolf demon, the okami oni... I'm a demonologist, and I can help you control it.
Cheyenne; But, y'see, it does everything I tell it to...
Hylia; Is that so?
Cheyenne nodds.
Hylia; In that case, I look forward very much to seeing you in battle in the second part of the exam...and also, I would like to be your trainer.
Cheyenne; What?
Hylia; If you really have as much control over your demon as you claim, then I can help you take it to the next level, where you'll be albe to use the wolf as you wish...
Cheyenne; Wow, thank you...
Hylia; You can leave now.
Cheyenne leaves. "Bye, see you in two days."
Kakashi comes in. "Wow, Hylia, you did really well on that lecture. "
Hylia; Have you told the girl of her fate?
Kakashi; Not exactly yet...I didn't want it to burden her before the exam...
Hylia; I know that you are scared of how she and Uchiha will act when they find out the news, but it would be best to tell them the truth, would it not? They do seem to be close enough already to be able to handle it...
Kakashi; Yeah, I think so too,but still...
Hylia; You should tell them....you know that you should...
Kakashi; I know, and it makes me feel a bit guilty, I'll admit, to keep such a major secret from the two, but I know that both of them are really shy about thier feelings....

Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun, you waited on me to come out?
Sasuke; Yeah, why not? I don't really have anyone else to hang around with...and it's nice to be friends with a girl who isn't all ga-ga over me...
He laughs.
Cheyenne had never seen him laugh before, not in front of anyone. It was...odd.
Chapter 18 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Wow, read count at almost 200?
Wow, I feel loved :3
Also, I have a photobucket account with pics of Cheyenne and Sasuke, *spoilers! beware!*
http://photobucket.com/albums/nn247/wolf_angel_chronicles/
Episode 18


Hinata hits Cheyenne with a gentle fist technique, on her lef shoulder.
Cheyenne; Owch, I felt my chakra die with that blow...
Hinata; I'm-I'm sorry...
Cheyenne; No, it's perfect for tomorrow!
Hinata; Really? Thanks...
Cheyenne; You want to break for a drink?
Hinata nodds.
They go to a vending machine and get a drink.
Hinata; Cheyenn-chan?
Cheyenne; Huh?
Hinata; Why do you drink so much caffine?
Cheyenne shrugs. "I just like to...it keeps me awake. I have insomnia."
Hinata; Oh, I see... uh, Cheyenne-chan, do you think that...uh....
Cheyenne; Yeah?
Hinata; I know that we haven't really talked much, but...can we be friends?
Cheyenne; Of course, I've considered you my friend since we met. Truth to be told, even though I'm not as shy as you around my friends, around other people...
Hinata; You lose you voice sometimes?
Cheyenne; Yeah, sometimes...unless they make me angry, like...well, never mind.
Just then, Sasuke comes out from a tree.
Hinata; Sasuke-san?
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun? What are you doing here, I-
He puts his hand over her mouth.
Sasuke; There are some tourist from another village here, so...
He slams her on the ground and gets on top of her.
Hinata; Wh-what?
Just then, a group of girls that Cheyenne has never seen before walk over there and gasp.
Girl; Oh no, he's already tooken!
Sasuke; I tried to tell all of you that I was already taken by someone way hotter than you all.
The girls sigh heavily, then leave.
Cheyenne's face is red.
Sasuke; I'm sorry about that...but you were the only one that could-
Cheyenne; I understand.
Silence.
Hinata(thinking) ; Are they gonna get up, or are they just gonna sit there and stare at each other all day....?
Sasuke; Uh, yeah, we should get up...
They stand back up.
Cheyenne; So, it...must be at least kinda cool that you have people drooling over you...
Sasuke; Not really...
Cheyenne(thinking) ; Why can't I even have one fan...other than Kiba...
Hinata; D-don't look so sad, Cheyenne-chan. I'm sure that a lot of people find you attractive, but they just don't say anything. Guys are much more shy about admitting thier feelings than girls are.
Cheyenne looks away guiltfully. "What makes you think that I was thinking that?"
Hinata sighs, then looks down and sighs again.
Neji then walks over to them. "Sasuke, I was wondering where it was you ran off to..."
Sasuke; Yeah, I lost the fans.
Neji; That's good.
Hinata ( seeing an opportunity) ; Hey, Neji...brother, don't you think that Cheyenne-chan is attractive? I know you've never met her before, but onfirst impression...
Cheyenne; Hinata-chan, don't-
Neji; Yeah...she's pretty. Sasuke, we should get back to training.
Sasuke; Right. See you around, Chey-chan.
They leave.
Cheyenne; Hinata-chan, you didn't have to-
Hinata; N-no, I wanted to. Do you feel better?
Cheyenne; Honestly...no.

Meanwhile, Naruto and Kiba are training togather in the academy's gym.
Kiba; Wow, Naruto, you've really improved...since we last fought....
Naruto; You have too, Kiba... I wonder what this test is gonna be like....and what will we have to do?
Kiba; I'm not sure...
Arkamaru; Arf, arf , arf!
Kiba; Arkamaru has a good point.
Naruto; What did he say?
Kiba; Nothing important, really....we just have to be careful with this test. I don't exactly trust this Hylia woman...she seems really suspicious. Speaking of which, why is it that she wanted to see Cheyenne-chan after the lecture was over?
Naruto(thinking) ; He shouldn't know about the wolf demon.
Naruto; I don't really know...probably to tell her not to talk in class. Believe it!
Kiba; I just hope that she didn't get into trouble...
Naruto; Nah, I know that she didn't, cuz I saw her and Sasuke talking not long ago. He was running away from the fan girls that were on that tour from the other villages.
Kiba; Sasuke...he's always so lucky, he's got everyone drooling over him...why can't he just leave Cheyenne-chan alone?
Naruto; They're actually really good friends, they're meant to be togather, really.
Kiba; What makes you say that?
Naruto(thinking) ; I can't tell him why....dang it!
Kiba; What's your problem?
Naruto; N-Nothing, nothing at all!
Kiba; Naruto, your always wierd...you know that?
Naruto; Yeah, I guess so...but really, don't try to get Omoto-chan to go out with you, it'll only backfire, that's all that it'll do...she's the type where if you tell her what to do or what do feel, it makes her want to rebel and then do the opposite.
Kiba; Okay...?

Hinata; Wow, the jutsu of yours...it's so perfect...
Cheyenne; Just wait till you see me use it in exams!
Chapter 19 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Here's chapter 19. . . I got in trouble yesterday at school for threatening to kill someone O.O'
Hehe, I'm phsycotic ^-^
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 19


The day of the exams, all of the participants are asked to gather at the entrance of a cave outside of Konohakagure. Hylia and the other jonin are there.
Hylia; Okay, here's the test! All of you are to stay in the cave for 5 days, with no food or water, only an electric torch.
Cheyenne; Onii-chan, how can torches be electric if they're not made of fire?
Naruto; How should I know?
Sasuke; It's not really a torch, it's a lightbulb...I think.
Sakura; Yeah, really.
Hylia; However, the test has been delayed for three days due to an unspecified cause to be announced by Lord Hokage.
Sasuke; What? So, all of that training was for nothing?
Hinata(thinking) ; I'm actually kinda glad...because Cheyenne-chan's justsu is kinda scary....
Hylia; The rest of the test will be explained later, too, but for now, all of the jonin need to gather at the hokage's office.
Naruto; I don't like the sound of this, believe it!
Cheyenne; It seems like they are trying to keep something from us.
Sakura; Your paranoid.
Cheyenne; No, it just seems like-
Sakura; Ino told me that your a fregin' freak, and you should just leave us alone.
Cheyenne; You two are the ones that set up those traps, it's not my fault she wanted to pick a fight with me, I-
Naruto; Come on, let's not argue, we should-
Hinata; Neji, do you think that mabye...we should leave before Cheyenne-chan uses her jutsu?
Neji; What's so scary about it?
Hinata; Just wait until the exams...
She sighs. "We should just leave it up to all of the jonin to do thier job, and not try to meddle in thier business...
Naruto; Hinata-chan, what're you saying? It could be danger!
Sasuke; Whatever, I'm leaving...
Sakura; Sasuke-kun , where are you going?
Sasuke shrugs. "I dunno. Chey-chan, wanna come?"
Cheyenne; Sure.
Sakura; No way, that's not fair! Sasuke-kun, you never talk to me, and you wanna go on walks with her, you should steer clear from her! Ino told me that she's evil and-
Sasuke; Sakura, you should spend last time flirting and more training. Geez...

Naruto; So, in my opinion, I think that Ninetales doesn't really fit me at all....what did Omoto-chan mean by that?
Chapter 20 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Here's number 20!
I've been reading a lot of articles on Palletshipping. . . aka Gary x Ash Yaoi (aka Shigeru x Satoshi)
If you don't think that it's possible, then here's an ariticle you shoudl read. . . it does make many good points that it IS possible. . .
http://auroramoon.com/pallet/main2.html
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 20


Sasuke and Cheyenne go into the woods, where they usually go to train.
Cheyenne; Hey, Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke; Yeah?
Cheyenne; I'm just wondering...uh, you don't secretly like Sakura do you?
Sasuke; What? Hell no. What gave you that idea?
Cheyenne; Nothing, just something that Naruto ni-chan said....but he's a dumbass , anyway.
Sasuke laughs. "Yeah, your right."
Cheyenne; I wonder why they called off the exams for a while?
Sasuke shrugs. "I'm not really so sure myself. It must be something really important...."

Tsunade is with all of the jonin....and Naruto, who won't leave Kakashi alone. They're in the Ninja Academy classroom.
Naruto; Come on, tell me what it is! Tell me, tell me, tell me! I'll do whatever I can to help, believe it!
Tsunade; Naruto-
Naruto; Tell meeeee.......
Tsunade; Should we?
Kakashi; Might as well...
Jiraiya; But if we tell you, you have to promise not to do anything rash or stupid.
Tsunade; .....Itachi Uchiha has been detected within the village perimeters.
Naruto; What?
Tsunade; Yes, but you can't tell anyone, and you especially can't tell Sasuke. If you do, you'll be expelled from the exams.
Naruto; Understood......
Jiraiya; And don't even think about going after him yourself!
Naruto; I'm not!
Kurenhai; How can we be sure that it's really Naruto they're after this time, anyway?
Asuma; We can't be....but he's the only one....
He stops.
Kakashi; Ah, dammit. Cheyenne....Naruto, where is she?
Naruto; I dunno....I'll go find her if you want.
Kakashi; Ok, but just don't tell her anything. Make up something.
Naruto; Right.
He runs off.
Meanwhile, Sakura has heard the whole conversation from behind the door.
Sakura(thinking) ; If Naruto can't tell Sasuke, then I will. Someone has to tell him, he has the right to know.

Cheyenne; Um......Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke; What is it?
Cheyenne looks at her reflection in the lake a moment.....then shakes her head. "Nothing."
Sasuke; What's been bothering you lately?
Cheyenne; Huh? Whaddya mean?
Sasuke; I can tell that something's bothering you. Is it that...I dunno, you tell me.
Cheyenne; I'm just nervous about the exams coming up and all....
Sasuke; Yeah, me too. They should be easy for us, though.
Cheyenne; Hinata's Byakugan is really gonna be helpful in the caves. There are no rules saying that no two groups can't travel togather....so, you wanna team up?
Sasuke; Okay. I did hear a rumor that there were going to be demons released in the caves, anyway....it'd be hard to fight them off with just two people.
Cheyenne; Demons? Whoa.......then, that'd mean-
Sasuke; Yeah, your Okami Oni would probably react to them. But it's just a rumor.
Cheyenne; If I do have to wind up fighting demons, then......
She hesitates. "I'd rather you not see it."
Sasuke; Why?
Cheyenne; ....I turn into this monster that knows nothing except lust for blood......that's all I can say.
Sasuke; I understand. But, your no monster. You may seem that way to your enemies, but your really not. Your actually really kind.
Cheyenne smiles at him shyly. "Thanks."
Sasuke kind of blushes a little bit. "Uh, no-no problem."
Just then, a needle pierces through Cheyenne's throat from out of no where.
She falls over unconscious.
Sasuke; Chey-chan!
Chapter 21 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Yayness!!
XD
. . . . *sudden outburst*
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 21



Naruto makes his way through the woods, looking for Cheyenne.
Naruto(thinking) ; Why do I have this feeling, like I'm too late?

Itachi drops Cheyenne, who falls still unconscious onto the ground.
Itachi(thinking) ; That throwing needle's toxins won't last much longer, and she'll wake up...so I'd better make this quick.
He kicks his younger brother into a tree trunk, then pulls out a sword and stabs him through the stomach, piercing him to the tree.
POOF!
It was a substitution justu.
Itachi turns around, just in time to catch Sasuke's chidori. He grabs his hand, and slams him onto the ground. Sasuke stands back up,readying the chidori again.
Itachi just stands there. " Your heart......is weaker than ever."
Sasuke does the clone jutsu, and all of the Sasukes move in towards Itachi with the chidori. He jumps up to avoid the attack, but is hit from behind by the real Sasuke.
Itachi(thinking) ; ...I see, he used the clones to draw me up, so then he could actually attack me. Nice try, little brother, but not good enough.
He grabs Sasuke's wrist once again and slams him to the ground.
By now, Sasuke has activated his curse mark and the marks are all over his body.
Itachi; That won't do you any good.
He throws down kunais into Sasuke, piercing him in his stomach, left arm, and leg. His stomach starts to bleed badly. He coughs up blood.
Itachi; Tsukiyomi!
Suddenly, he's transported to some differant dimension.
Sasuke tries to not look into his older brother's eyes, to not fall into the genjutsu, but eventually he falls into it.
He's sitting on a hill, seeing Cheyenne crucified, dying.
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun...?
Sasuke; Chey-chan?
Cheyenne; I'm dying.....it hurts......
Her wounds are pouring out blood. "Help me....."
Sasuke; No, don't die!!!
His eyes fill with tears. "No, I won't let you die."
Itachi; What can you do? Your defenseless.......you idiot...........suffer her fate.
Suddenly, he's nailed to a tree, his veins spilling all the blood within him, all the life.
Back in the real dimension, Sasuke is yelling.
Cheyenne suddenly wakes up. She pulls out the needle from her neck...it's so small it doesn't leave a mark. She realizes what's going on.
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun!
She looks at Itachi, who looks at her.
Cheyenne; Your....Itachi Uchiha.....
Itachi; Yes. Yes I am, host of the Okami Oni.
Sasuke passes out, the genjutsu is over being as Itachi has lost his concentration.
Itachi approaches her, then grabs her by the neck. "You have something that I want....and whether or not you want to, your going to give it to me."
Cheyenne; Lemme go!
She focuses her chakra into her hand, making it glow dark grey and yanks Itachi's arm off of her.
Itachi(thinking) ; She focuses her chakra into her hands, making them glow. But, that's an almost black chakra, human chakra is a light blue. Not to mention that it stung like hell....that had to be the okami oni's chakra......it's not out all the way.....it was dark grey......the okami's chakra would be black chakra. If I can get the monster before it comes all the way out, then I should be safe from it. I just hope to god that this girl doesn't have a bad temper.....
Cheyenne runs over to Sasuke. "Sasuke-kun! Sasuke-kun!"
She runs her fingers through his hair, tears running down her face.j
She turns around to face Itachi. Her eyes are now completely black. "God damn you...."
Black chakra starts to flow around her. "I will.....kill you!"
Itachi(thinking) ; Okay, no problem....I'll just have to make sure that-
Naruto then jumps down from a tree. "Omoto-chan!"
He looks at Cheyenne, who still appears to be lost in the blackish chakra.
Itachi; The Kyubi Kitsune as well...
Naruto; Hey, hold it right there!
Itachi disappears in a poof of smoke."I'll be back for the Okami, as well as you...Naruto."
Naruto; Omoto-chan!
Cheyenne eyes return to normal...but her wolf ears pop out.
She looks at Sasuke, who's stomach wound is still bleeding horribly. She pulls out the kunai in him.
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun....
Naruto; What about your pain transfer jutsu?
Cheyenne; Huh? I........I'm not sure if I should.....
Naruto; It'd help him, and you know you want to.......he's unconscious, anyway.
Cheyenne; He-he could bleed to death........
She does the handsign of the dog. "Inu......Pain Transfer Jutsu."
She holds up Sasuke's head, and slowly leans in towards him....until they're lips are touching.......
Naruto notices Sasuke's wounds healing up. "Wow, it's working."
Cheyenne's eyes are closed, but she opens them for one instant to see that Sasuke is awake now and giving her a confused look.
She stops. "Uh, I can explain.....really, I can."
Sasuke faintly smiles at her. "You don't have to...."
He runs his hand over her head and then closes his eyes.
Naruto(thinking) ; Kakashi-sensei is gonna be so proud of me! I got them to kiss!
Cheyenne smiles and rests Sasuke's head on her lap. "Onii-chan?"
Naruto; Yes?
Cheyenne; Will you please go get Kakashi-sensei and tell him what happened? Please?
Naruto(a bit wierded out) ; Okay......
Naruto(thinking) ; That was awfully polite of her. Mabye it's a side affect from kissing or something?
He leaves, and in his own way, he feels happy for them.
Chapter 22 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
I hope that everyone is enjoying the story n.n
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 22



Naruto runs up to Kakashi. "Kakashi-sensei, Kakashi-sensei!"
Kakashi; Did you find them?
Naruto; Yeah, I did! But Itachi attacked them and then I was all, "I'm here to help, Omoto-chan, I have a Ninetails!" And then Itachi was all, "I'll be back!" And he disappeared and Sasuke was beat up and I was all, "Omoto-chan, use your pain transfer jutsu" and then she did and she kissed him and then he was healed and then he opened his eyes and had this "duh" look on his face and then-
Kakashi; Naruto, where are they now?
Naruto; In the woods. Hey, since Sasuke didn't complain about the jutsu, can we tell them now? Please?

A few hours later, Kakashi and Sasuke are in the park.
Sasuke; I'm getting closer every day to killing him...that useless brother of mine...and to think that he had the nerve to try to take the Okami Oni.....
Kakashi; I don't know if I should tell you this now, but......okay, first of all, how do you feel about the Pain Tranfer Jutsu?
Sasuke thinks about it for a moment, then blushes. "I...think it's a good battle technique."
Kakashi; You know what I meant.

At Naruto's house....
Naruto; How's it work?
Cheyenne; ...you know how it works, I don't have to explain it.
Sakura; He means scientifically.....idiot.
Cheyenne; Oh, yeah. See, the fact is, I actually drained his chakra, which makes the wounds and cuts heal up, because a steady flow of chakra is released when you get cut.....or something like that, I think.
Sakura; And you came up with this on your own?
Cheyenne nodds.
Sakura; Whatever, I'll bet that he doesn't feel any better and that you just made that up as an excuse!
Cheyenne shrugs."Whatever you want to think."
Naruto; No offense, Sakura, but emos go with emos.
Sakura; Shut up, Naruto! No one asked you!
Naruto(thinking) ; Whatever, it seems like Sakura is only into the guys that don't care about her and are an emotional wreck.
Sakura(thinking) ; Wait, this whole situation is actually a good thing.....it'll make Sasuke-kun mad is it turns out that he doesn' like her.....I just have to wait it out, I guess, until I can find out if he's mad....
Cheyenne(thinking) ; I wonder what'll happen on Pokemon today?
Sakura; Cheyenne?
Cheyenne; What?
Sakura; I'm just wondering, does Sasuke-kun know that your into Pokemon?
Cheyenne nodds.
Sakura; What does he think?
Cheyenne; It's stupid.
Sakura; Really? And you let him get by with thinking that?
Cheyenne; He can think what he wants.
Sakura; You don't care?
Cheyenne; Nope.
Sakura; Oh, I see.....
Sakura(thinking) ; Damn it.....
Cheyenne(thinking) ; What a prep.....

Sasuke; Kakashi, why do you care?
Kakashi; I'm just asking a simple question? What do you think of the jutsu?
Sasuke; I was unconscious!
Kakashi; Naruto said that your eyes opened for a minute and that then you smiled and said that Cheyenne didn't need to explain.....
Sasuke; I thought is was Naruto......
Kakashi; Have you even talked to her about it since the incident?
Sasuke; No, Chey-chan's been in that wierd Pokemon place a lot.....
Kakashi; The doctor did say, however, that you suffered a massive blood loss....and it's a good thing that she acted when she did.
Sasuke; I know, I know....what is it that you wanted to tell me?
Kakashi; It can wait until after exams.
Sasuke; But when will the exams be?
Kakashi; Tomorrow, if we're lucky...but I may decide to tell you before that. Who know?
Sasuke gets and aggravated look on his face.

Naruto; A monster in a lake?
Cheyenne; Yeah, Loch Ness.
Sasuke walks up to them. "Your talking about Nessie again? There's nothing in that lake."
Cheyenne; Is too!
Sakura(thinking) ; Take notes, take notes.
Sasuke; About earlier, thanks.......
Cheyenne; You don't have to thank me, really...we're friends, right?
Sasuke looks away and blushes. "Yeah..."
Sakura; Sasuke-kun is right, there is no such thing as a lake monster,
Naruto; But you were just saying that it was possible.
Sakura; Uh......
Sasuke; Chey-chan?
Cheyenne; Yeah?
Sasuke; ....Kakashi is hiding something from us....and I don't know what it is.
Cheyenne; Whaddya mean?
Sasuke; He was asking me stuff that made me think that he was hiding something that we should know....
Naruto(thinking) ; Oh great, he's onto Kakashi-sensei's plan....
Cheyenne; He has been acting suspicous. Like that time he had us go "undercover" at that hotel.....
Sasuke; Or when we went on that assasination trip to the land of Sand.
Naruto(thinking) : Yup, we're under suspicion.
Chapter 23 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Well, here is the 23rd chapter in my consecutive series. . .^-^
Gaara comes in this chapter XD
Also, on another interesting note, my friend kept saying "Dattebyo!" (what Naruto says in the Japanese version instead of believe it), so I made Naruto say it a few times.
Ototo-kun is Japanese for little brother.
I didn't know that Temari just called him Gaara in the Japanese version. . .
It was about 2 years ago when I wrote this, actually. . . ^-^'
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles

Episode 23


At the bookstore....
Sasuke; So...what do you think it could be that he's hiding from us?
Cheyenne ; I don't know.......mabye Kakashi-sensei is just trying to-
She stops.
Sasuke; What?
Cheyenne; Eh....nothing.
Sasuke; No, what where you gonna say?
Cheyenne; Nothing...just that he was mabye trying to get us to go out or somethin? But that's stupid, I mean, why would he want that? And I sense something wierd...
Sasuke; I agree. Kakashi has better things to do than play cupid.

At the ninja academy...
Hylia; No, absolutely not!
Kakahshi; But why? I think it'd be nice to tell them that Sasuke's parents-
Hylia; They can't have this on them with thier exams coming up, besides...
Jiraiya; I knew it. Hylia-san, you want to take in Cheyenne as your pupil, don't you?
Hylia; ...Yes, there is much about the wolf demon she doens't yet know, and it can be a powerful weapon...
Jiraiya; She'll have to learn about it eventually....
Kakashi; If we tell them now, before tomorrow, before the exams, then...that'll give them a night to let it sink in that the reality is that.....
Hylia; Your right. I shouldn't overreact like that....besides, I'm sure that Sasuke wouldn't mind if I were her trainer, and she needs to learn how to use the demon more effectively anyway...especially since tonight's attack. But this has been a long night for both of them.
Jiraiya; Hylia.
Hylia; Yes, I know. Kakashi-san, go and get Sasuke and tell him......no, take him to the academy so that he can see the document himself...
Kakashi; Okay......Thank you for understanding......I think that it's important for them to know before the two of them start to fall for someone else.

Gaara enters the Leaf Village with Temari and Kankuro.
Gaara; Why are we here again? I have important work to do before I become Kazekage.
Temari; We're here to vacation a little bit. Lighten up.
Kankuro; And we want to say hi to Naruto and the others too....and apologize for all of the trouble we caused them so long ago.
Gaara; Okay...there's Naruto over there.....
Naruto is at the ramen bar.
The walk up to them.
Kankuro; Still chuggin down the ramen?
Naruto turns around. "Hi, long time no see!"
Gaara; It's nice to see you too....but that doens't explain it.
Naruto; Explain what?
Temari; Gaara has been saying ever since we got so close to the village that he senses something....
Naruto remembers that he felt the same thing when he first met Cheyenne, but decides not to say anything.
Naruto; I don't know what it could be. So what brings you guys to the Leaf Village?
Kankuro; Vacation.
Gaara; I wanted to apologize for all of the trouble that I caused for you before...
He gives a slight bow. "I hope you can forgive me."
Naruto looks at the person that seems to be completely differant than the person that he met and fought not so long ago....
Naruto; Eh....don't worry about it. That was forever ago. Dattebyo.
Gaara; ....thank you, I.....
He pauses a moment. "I realize the meaning of loving someone else now......it's caring for them and wanting to protect them...and it's putting them before yourself...."
Naruto; ....I'm glad that you understand now. So, I take it that you have a girlfriend now?"
Gaara blushes. "No."
Temari; She'd have to go through us, right, Kankuro?
Kankuro; ...huh? I wasn't paying any attention.
Temari; Never mind.
Naruto; Are you here to watch all of the exam fights too, right?
Temari; Yup.
Naruto; Sweet, all of you can watch me kick ass, dattebyo!! But we have to go into that cave tomorrow...and it's scary-looking.
Kankuro; And they're releasing demons in there for you guys to fight.
Naruto; Wh-what?!
Gaara; Mabye that's what I'm feeling...
Naruto; I thought that it was just a rumor!
Gaara; You can't sense it? The presence of another demon?
Naruto; Yeah, I...I kinda can.
A strong wind blows.
Sasuke; You. Why are you here?
Gaara turns around. "I'm here on a visit."
Sasuke; ........oh, I see.
Gaara; I'm uh so-
Sasuke; Save it.
Cheyenne runs up to them. "Sasuke-kun! I-"
She stops when she sees Gaara. "Oh, uh....."
She blushes. "H-hi."
Gaara; ......
Temari nudges her little brother with her elbow."Say hi, Ototo-kun."
Gaara; Hi...what's your name?
Cheyenne; Cheyenne...what's yours?
Gaara; Gaara of the Desert.
They look at each other for a minute.
Cheyenne then looks away.
Cheyenne(thinking) ; I can't.......like him. He's cute, but-
Gaara; Would you like to....go on a walk.....we could get to know each other. Your the one I've been sensing...
Cheyenne appears as if she's in a trance. "Me too..."
Sasuke; But, Chey-chan, Kakashi wanted to talk to us about something.....
Cheyenne; It can wait, right?
Sasuke;......Chey-chan, I -
Cheyenn and Gaara are already too far off.
Temari; Ew, I think that Ototo-kun's got a future Mrs. Kazekage!
Kankura(yelling) ; Go, Ototo-kun, reel her in! Whoo-hoo!
Temari; Kankuro!
Kankura; Sorry.
Sasuke(thinking) ; I don't like this. Not.One.Bit.
Chapter 24 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Hey, everyone!
I've officially got an account on Narutoforums, and the username is sasukegal4593 so, if your a member on there and would like to be friends, then I'll accept pretty much all friend requests n.n
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 24


Gaara and Cheyenne are at a beach on the edge of the forest in Konoha.
Cheyenne; Can you make a Sand Castle? Pleeeeease?
Gaara laughs. "Yeah, sure."
A sand castle seems to pop up out out of the sand like magic.
Cheyenne claps her hands. "Wow, that's amazing, Gaara-kun!"

Sasuke is behind a tree, spying on them.
Sasuke(thinking) ; "Gaara-kun?" Oh damn, you have to be kiddin me! And why is she so happy all of a sudden?

Gaara; So, you said that you could sense me, huh? My shukaku, I mean....
Cheyenne; Yes, my okami oni told me....I think that it actually thinks of itself as my guardian....
She smiles faintly. "And I want to believe that it's not a curse, but a gift."
Gaara; If you don't mind me asking...how did you get it inside of you? Where is it?
Cheyenne points to the middle of her chest. "Right here...."
Gaara; Your chest? That's an unusual spot for anyone to put an oni. Who-
Cheyenne; I did. I put the okami oni inside of myself.
Gaara; That can't be true....
Cheyenne pulls down her netted top that's underneath her dress(since her dress comes down low, she wears a netted t-shirt underneath it.) There's a cresent moon mark on there, it's black and it seems to glow.
Gaara in return pulls up his shirt to reveal the mark on him.
Cheyenne; .........That's what hold the shukaku, huh?
Gaara nodds then pulls his shirt back down.
Cheyenne; It all started when I was about 5 years old, back in America.....back then, I lived on a barnhouse and I was playing in the barn by myself.....and I saw a cute wolf puppy and I decided that I would pet it and then....it bit me and I accepted it.
Gaara; No, you didn't. You didn't have a choice...
Cheyenne; But... I did. I accepted it, and I embraced the fact that I wasn't normal...
Gaara smiles at her. "Well, think what you want....I still think that your blameless."
Cheyenne blushes. "...thank you...."
Gaara; That's...our connection. Our demons.
Cheyenne; Yeah, I guess so....

Sasuke(thinking) ; I can't believe this...
Naruto pops up behind him. "I knew it."
Sasuke turns around. "Naruto! What the hell are you doing here? Spying on me?"
Naruto; I'm spying on you spying on them!
Sasuke; I'm not spying, I'm just watching them to make sure that Chey-chan is safe....
Naruto; Nuh-uh, you like her...
Sasuke; I do not, I mean-
Naruto; ....yeeees?
Sasuke; Shut up, you idiot.
Naruto; I know that you like her, I can tell that you do from the way that you look at her.
Sasuke; I don't know what your talking about. Your dillusional.
Naruto; What I mean is that whenever you look at her when she's not looking at you, you have this look in your eyes that's differant than from when you look at anyone else. You look.....I dunno, softer.
Sasuke; .........Why don't you just shut up?
Naruto; Cheyenne and Sasuke sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-
Sasuke; Shut up, don't you dare finish that-
Naruto; G!
Sasuke; That's it! Tell me right now what this is all about. You and Kakashi have been trying to get me and Cheyenne to be togather for the longest time and I want to know what this is all about!
Naruto; Go ask Kakashi-sensei.
Sasuke; .....I forgot about meeting him...dang it!
Naruto; You should ask him if you want to know anything about anything.
Naruto sticks out his tonque. "Your gonna be shocked!"
Sasuke; Your beyond childish.

Gaara; How would you like to come back with me to the Sand Village?
Cheyenne; What?
Gaara; Yeah, you'd be an exceptional shinobi, I'm sure that you would be....
Cheyenne gets what he's hinting. "No thanks..."
Gaara; But why not? I feel like we could be really close....
Cheyenne; You haven't heard? .....I guess that all of the fangirls aren't so rabid right now.....
Gaara; You don't mean.....?
Cheyenne; Yes, I'm sorry....but there's someone important to me here, someone that I think I love, and I want to protect that person and make him happy.
Gaara; I-I understand...
Cheyenne; But, we can still be....friends, if you want. Your allowed to love your friends, it's just....a differant kind of love, it's platonic.
Gaara; ....Yes, I hope that you change your mind, but until the day that you do, we...can be friends.
Cheyenne; I'm glad!
She hugs him and Gaara blushes a bit.

Naruto; See that? She likes you!
Sasuke; Shut up, she never said any name in particular....
Naruto; Now, hurry up and go see Kakashi-sensei before he leaves! He has a date with some lady at 9:00 tonight, and you don't have much time at all!
Sasuke; ...your an idiot, aren't you? I knew it......
Naruto laughs and then disappears in a poof of smoke, thinking, "I got 'em!"

Gaara; I'd better go now...before my brother and sister suspect something...
Cheyenne; Alright, bye.
Gaara; Bye, I look forward to seeing you in the exams.....show me what a good shinobi you are.
Cheyenne; Right.
He walks off, and a few moments after he does, Sasuke casually shows up...
Sasuke; Alright, Kakashi has a date at 9:00, so we should hurry up and see what it is he wanted.
Just then, Naruto jumps down and blindfolds Cheyenne." Sorry, Kakashi-sensei ordered me to blindfold and lead you to a special surprise. Sasuke, you go and talk to him so that you know what the surprise is...."
Sasuke; What an idiot......Naruto, I swear......
Chapter 25 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Here's number 26 of the the series
^-^
Sorry, I just always feel the need to write something here O.O
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles



Episode 25


Kakashi sits in the ninja academy, waiting for Sasuke to show up.
Sasuke is already half way down to the ninja academy.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Damn it....why does Kakashi always have to arrange meetings when he knows he has a date....whatever this is better be important.....
He stops when he notices that Sakura is in a dark alley.
Sasuke; What are you doing here?
Sakura; ....I was waiting on you, Sasuke-kun.....I wanted to tell you........I love you. You don't have to do what Kakashi-sensei tells you...Naruto already tole me.......but I know that you'll want to do what Kakashi-sensei tells you....because it's what you've wanted all along.....
Her eyes fill with tears.
Sasuke; ...what's your problem?
Sakura; Sasuke-kun, please...I love you.....be with me. I'll do whatever you want to make you happy.
Sasuke; ...no thanks.
Sakura; .....I know that you want to revive your clan, and I-
Sasuke; No.
Sakura; ...what?
Sasuke; No.
He continues to walk on.
Sakura just stands there, crying.


Cheyenne; Onii-chan, how much longer do I have to be blindfolded like this?
Naruto; Until Kakashi-sensei gives me the order.
Cheyenne sighs. "But that could be a while....."
Naruto; Yeah........

Sasuke is right across from the ninja academy. He knows deep down that after tonight something will change.
He looks up at the moon. It's full tonight.
Just then, Konohamaru pops out from behind a bush.
Konohamaru; Hello! Aren't you Naruto ni-chan's rival?
Sasuke; ...you might say that.
Konohamaru; Well......
Just then, Moegi and Uedon come out.
Moegi; It's our mission to stop you!
Sasuke; Stop me from what?
Uedon; ....we're not so sure ourself.
Konohamaru; I challenge you, and if I win, it'll prove that I'm stronger than Naruto ni-chan.
Sasuke; ......I don't have time for this, I-
He starts to continue to walk, but then....he falls into a pit. It's about 8 feet deep.
Sasuke; What the hell? Let me out!
Moegi; Sorry, but....it was Konohamaru's idea.....
Sasuke; Let me out! I have to be somewhere now! I'll be late!
Konohamaru; Oh my, pretty boy's gonna be la-ate! Your gonna be la-ate.
He giggles.
Sasuke; Damn it!
He jumps out of the pit.
Konohamaru; H-how'd you....do that?
Sasuke; I'm a ninja, you pipsqueek. I can jump up way farther than you.
Moegi; We didn't think about that.
Uedon; Sakura-san will be mad.
Sasuke; What?!
Uedon; She hired us, not Naruto-ni-chan.......she said she'd pay us big bucks.
Konohamaru; Yes, he's telling the truth.....sorry, Sasuke. Truth to be told, we really respect you and your decision.
Sasuke; My decision?
Konohamaru; Yeah, Kakashi-san told us.
Sasuke; Told you what?
Konohamaru; .....y'know.
Sasuke; No, I don't know.
Moegi; Hey, Konohamaru, we should go.
Konohamaru; Yeah, I think those people over there are yelling to us that they have candy.
The three children run off, giggling.

Sasuke finally opens the door to the ninja academy and sees Kakashi, casually reading his Ichi Ichi paradise book.
Kakashi; Your late.
Sasuke; I thought that you had a date just now.
Kakashi; I had to put her off, she understood.....
Sasuke(thinking) ; Yeah, right. He was bluffing.
Sasuke; What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?
Kakashi; I hate to put this on you before your test tomorrow, but I figured that if I told you now, Cheyenne could just move in with you.
Sasuke; What?!
Kakashi chuckles. "Just kidding."
Sasuke; .......Your not funny.
Kakashi; You looked kinda disappionted when I said "just kidding" . But I didn't call you over here to tease you or anything like that, I came so that you could read this....
He hands Sasuke a scroll.
Sasuke; What's this?
Kakashi; Just read it, you'll like it. I promise you will.
Sasuke sighs, then reluctantly opens up the scroll. He scans through it.
Sasuke; Th-this can't be.....
Chapter 26 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
I can honestly say that this is my favorite chapter ^_^ I've wrote so much, sometimes I can't remember all that I wrote, but this is something that I definately remember ^-^
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 26



Cheyenne; Onii-chan.......why has Kakashi-sensei not given the signal yet?
Naruto; Sasuke must've been more shocked than we anticpated.
Cheyenne; About what?
Naruto chuckes. "Nothing."
Cheyenne; I'm so bored.........can't you take the blindfold off so I can play my Pokemon game?
Naruto; Nope.

Sasuke opens up the scroll. He reads it.
Inside it reads....
Sasuke, our youngest son, it will not be long before our time here in this world is up, we fear. This is our wish, but do not feel any pressure to fulfill it, the choice is yours. We wish for you to marry the girl of the wolf, her blue eyes the color of a faroff ocean. She may seem to be hyperactive at times, but we have seen what will come......and she is already yours, just tell her of you feelings. Do not wed until you have at least reached the age of manhood, and there is much in your life to come.

Sasuke; Th-this is a fake!
His face is panic stricken.
Kakashi; Check the signature.
Sasuke looks down at the scroll.
Sasuke; It could have been forged! Is this a joke of some kind?
Kakashi; No, it's not. This is serious.
Sasuke; I....
Kakashi; Your parents said that there was no pressure. If you don't want to...
Sasuke; No, I - I want to. Does she know?
Kakashi; She will in a minute.
Sasuke; I-I can't believe this, I.....
Kakashi; Admit it, your happy.
Sasuke is quiet for a moment, then he smiles.
Sasuke; Your right. I am.....

Back where Naruto and Cheyenne wait, a falcon flies overhead.
Naruto; Okay, the falcon just flew above us. That's the signal. Come on.
Cheyenne; Where are we going?
Naruto; You'll see.

A few minutes later, Naruto is in the ninja academy, with Cheyenne still blindfolded.
Cheyenne; Onii-chan.....
Naruto takes off the blindfold. "Ta-dah!"
Cheyenne sees Sasuke blushing, and Kakashi is there, too.
Kakashi; Alright, your here.
Cheyenne; What is this?
Naruto; I wanna tell her, I wanna tell her!
Sasuke; Chey-chan, I -
Kakashi; Naruto, Sasuke should be the one to tell her that-
Naruto isn't able to hold back his excitement. "Eh, eh! You and Sasuke are engaged!"
Cheyenne's face turns red. She looks at Sasuke.
Naruto; I can see you two making out now, admit it, your happy!
Sasuke; Chey-chan......my parents had left behind this document, and they wanted us to......y'know......be togather.....and it's okay with me.......if it's okay with you......
He blushes.
Naruto; Aw, he really does love you, Omoto-chan!
Cheyenne; I - I love you too, Sasuke-kun......it's okay with me..............
Kakashi; Naruto!
Naruto; What?
Kakashi; You ruined a perfectly good moment just now. He was susposed to tell her, not you!
Naruto; Sorry....
He giggles. "You two are so meant to be-"
Sasuke; Naruto, shut up!
He blushes. "Chey-chan.....are you sure?"
Cheyenne nodds shyly. "Yes, truth to be told, I've always.....really like you........"
Sasuke; I've always.....felt the same way......
They smile at each other for a moment, then they move in closer to each other, and they hug.
Sasuke whispers in her ear, "sorry, I don't want to kiss in front of anyone."
Cheyenne whispers back, "I understand....me neither."
Naruto; .......Okay, so are you staying the night at Sasuke's tonight or what?
Cheyenne; Uh....
She looks at Sasuke questioningly.
Sasuke; You loser,Naruto... what do you think? We just got engaged, we just started being boyfriend and girlfriend, geez your stupid.
Naruto laughs again.
Kakashi(thinking) ; I'm guessing that with a bit of luck, Cheyenne will be able to push the revenge out of Sasuke's heart...
Sasuke; Chey-chan?
Cheyenne snuggles up against him more. "Yes?"
Sasuke; I feel even more motivated now to kill my brother. Are you....okay with that?"
Cheyenne nodds.
Kakashi(thinking) ; Scratch that thought.
End Notes:
At first , I was reluctant to put Cheyenne and Sasuke together in just episode 26, but I decided that I had waited long enough. . . hehe ^//^
Chapter 27 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Yeah, I got the idea for this when I was watching the forest of deaths episodes, and I thought to myself. . .wouldnt it be scarier in a cave?
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 27



Outside of the cave, all of the two-member teams stand, Hylia is there, too, and the moonlight seems to be paler as if in fear.
Naruto gulps. "This is it, the test....."
Hylia; I didn't tell you this to beging with, however, there are going to be.....demons in here. Real, live ones. That's the real test, staying alive.
Naruto(thinking) ; Noooooo.......it's true! I can't believe this, what if the fox inside of me tries to pull something? ...no, it wouldn't do that .... all it'll do is give me the chakra it owes me. I wish I could say the same thing for Omoto-chan, her wolf is probably worse....it makes her grow wolf ears, so yeah, it is.
He looks over at Cheyenne, whos' talking with Hinata a few yards away.
Kiba; Naruto, I still don't think it's fair.
Naruto; Huh? Sorry, I wasn't paying any attention. What?
Kiba; Why does Sasuke get Chey-chan?
Naruto; I dunno, his parents told him, that's what I heard.....but that's just a rumor.
Kiba; She should be happy, I guess....
He sighs. "But...if he ever treats her really bad or cheats on her or breaks her heart....I'll kill that bastard."
Naruto; Now, now, let's not be so violent.
Kiba; Coming from a ninja that loves to fight.....
Arkamaru; Arf, arf! Arf!
Naruto; Yeah, hypocritical, sorry....but seriously, you have to admit they do go toga-
Kiba; They do not!
Naruto(thinking) ; Gee, when did Kiba develop Stalker Syndrome? I've hardly ever seen him talk to Omoto-chan, just when she was in the Pokemon section of the store that time and Kiba said hi to her, but that was it.......
Kiba; Anyway, if I really wanna win her affection, then I have to prove how strong I am! Right, Arkamaru?
Arkamaru; Arf!
Kiba; And this test is the perfect opportunity!
Naruto; I'm glad to see that your motivated! Let's ace this!
They hold up a fist in the air. "Yeah!"

Sasuke; Look at those two arrogant idiots over there. It's pathetic that they take demons so lightly, especially Naruto....
Neji; Yes, if there are demons in there, then we should all be very cautious. Hinata-san and I have already agreed to combine our teams, since there are no rules against it. That's agreeable to you, right?
Sasuke; Yeah.
Neji then chuckles. "That doesn't surprise me, since Hinata-san's teammate, Cheyene-san, is your....girlfriend.
Sasuke; Actually, she's my fia-
He stops.
Sasuke(thinking) ; I know that Naruto is the one that told everyone about me and Chey-chan but I guess that he didn't tell them that we're engaged to be married one day. I guess he didn't want to embarass us...wow, that idiot actually thought about something for once. Oh well, everyone'll have to find out eventually, and in the meantime, it'll get all of those fangirls off of me. And any guys who like Chey-chan, like Kiba or Gaara, they'll know that I'll kick thier ass.
Sasuke(finishing) ; She's my fiance.
Neji; Really? Arranged marriages aren't as commom nowadays as they were back a long time ago, but it's not surprising. I had heard that rumor, however....I didn't know it was true. Are you....happy about it?
Sasuke; Hell yeah.
Neji; In that case, this test should be-
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun!
She and Hinata run up to them.
Cheyenne; Hinata-chan and I will meet you two at this one point in the cave with the waterfall in the middle.
Hinata's Byakugan is showing. "I-I already looked.......it's about a mile or two from the starting point, d-directly southeast......th-the cave is huge....."
Neji; Your Byakugan has gotten better, Hinata-san.
Hinata; Th-thank you.....
Neji's Byakugan comes out and he scans the cave which goes underground like a pair of spiraling stairs.
Neji; The cave altogather is at least 12 miles wide and 16 miles long.....and I can see the body heat of life-forms....the demons, probably.....
Sasuke; Chey-chan, are you sure that your okay with other demons being down there........I wouldn't want your Okami Oni to-
Cheyenne; I'll be okay, don't worry.
Silence.
Hinata and Neji look at thier teammates.
Cheyenne; What?
Neji; Nothing.
Sasuke; Then....why are you staring at us?
Hinata; No reason.
Sasuke(thinking) ; I'm not sure, but I think that they're waiting on us to kiss or something.......
Cheyenne(thinking) ; Why are they staring? .....Does my face look bad or something?

Sakura and Tenten are up towards the front as Hylia gives passes around the torches before anyone enters the caves.
Tenten; Are you nervous?
Sakura; A little bit.
Tenten; ........are you sad? About losing Sasuke?
Sakura; Don't remind me..........

Ino; Okay, if we're gonna work togather, you have to trim your eyebrows! I've told you already!
Lee; .....but-
Ino; No "buts"! Buts are in ashtrays!

Choji eats a bag of potatoe chips crunching them.
Shino; We'll be easily heard with that incesant crunching.....it's getting on my nerves.
Chapter 28 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
^_^
I'm in a really good mood right now. . . me and someone I really love are back together. . .
I really missed them.
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 28



After Hylia has handed out all of the electric torches, all of the teams enter the cave and split up with whoever they have chosen to team up with(if anyone) and prepare for a whole week full of being stuck in the dark.
Sakura(to Sasuke before he walks off) ; Sasuke-kun, I want to talk to you, I-
Sasuke turns around and glares at her for a moment, and then walks off with Cheyenne, Hinata, and Neji into the shadows.
Hinata; I guess that we d-didn't need a meeting place, after all.......sorry......
Cheyenne; It's okay, Hinata-chan, I think that you did well.
Neji; And we can use that waterfall for water.......
Sasuke; But still, with so many demons running around in the cave, it'll be hard to keep up our strength....and there are no food sources around, I doubt if we'll be able to really do much damage to a demon.......
Hinata; What do you mean?
Sasuke; Think about it, if the 4th Hokage had to sacrifice himself to seal a kyubi kitsune into Naruto, then how are we expected to do anything to a demon when we're at a much lower level than a Hokage.
Cheyenne; Not necessarily. It depends on the demon, they hopefully didn't release any that are too powerful into the cave.......they don't want any of us to die, surely.
Neji; Yes, and with Hinata and I possessing the Byakugan, we should be able to avoid the demons altogather, hopefully.
Hinata; Cheyenne-chan?
Cheyenne; Yes?
Hinata; ....what do you think these demons look like? Are they like your wolf?
Cheyenne smiles. "Nah, I doubt it."
Hinata; ..........where are we going to make camp?
Sasuke; Well, we couldn't camp next to the waterfall, demons probably gather there to drink regularly, and we'd be in a constant struggle with them......if too many of them got there at once, we'd be outnumbered.
Neji; But then again.....wait, do demons get along with each other?
Cheyenne; No, they actually hate each other in most cases. But there are some exceptions if they're of....the opposite sex. Demons in heat often are more violent, however.
Neji; You seem to know much about this, unsurprisingly.
Sasuke; ........We should go where there's less people around. That'll be somewhere towards the edges of the cave, right? In the corners?
Neji's Byakugan comes out. "Yes......from what I'm seeing now, the corner here on our left is our best bet......this whole cave is like a labyrinth."
Hinata(thinking) ; His Byakugan is still stronger than mine.....

Sakura; If my calculations are correct, then we'd be best staying here for now. Of course, we can't stay in one place for too long.
Tenten; We may not be the strongest, however....both of us are so smart, we'll pass this for sure!
Sakura smiles for a moment, and then her smile fades.
Tenten; What's wrong?
Sakura; It doens't matter whether I pass or fail this, it'll all be the same, anyway.
Tenten; Don't think like that! Be more positive. It's not like they're already married, so there's still hope!
Sakura; You think so?
Tenten smiles and nodds.

Ino; Remember, Lee, hold the demon still when it comes....
Lee; Right.
They continue to hear a low growl from somewhere in the shadows, it's a demon no doubt.
Ino; Damn it, I can't believe that we ran into one right away...and we were just looking to get a drink of water.
Lee; I told you that it was not a good idea to have came here so soon as the demons would probably be here to drink up and hydrate themselves.
Ino; Shut up. I have to concentrated on my jutsu, here......
They then see the red eyes of something otherworldly.....approaching them....closer and closer.....

Naruto; Man, Kiba, can you believe our luck?
Kiba; I can believe it, alright.
Arkamaru; *whine...*
Naruto points at the red eyes approaching them from a wall.
Naruto; We get to fight one of these bastards right away!
Kiba(thinking) ; If we're running into these things this fast, then there are probably a lot of these things.....

Shino and Choji sit in a large crack of the cave wall. Shino looks at his bugs.
Shino; We'll be safe here.......my bugs are telling me that there aren't any demons where this isn't any water.....they have to drink to live or else they'll be damned back into hell from where they came.....
Choji; Shino, you really creep me out at times.....
Shino; I tend to have that affect on a lot of people....
Chapter 29 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Hehe ^_^
I know that these episodes get shorter, but at the time I was writing this (like. . .2 years ago) I sometimes got into a hurry O.O'
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles



Episode 29


Inside of the dark caves, Naruto and Kiba are about to encounter a demon.
Naruto; This is our chance, believe it!
Kiba; Arkamaru, are you ready for this?
Arkamaru; Arf, arf, arf!
Kiba; I was hoping we'd get lucky and not have a run-in with one of these things at all, but oh well.
The demon finally gets close enough for them to be able to see it by the light of thier torch.
It's black with red eyes, has large fangs, a short tail, and looks like a mad dog. It's ears are square looking and from its mouth comes white foam. It begins to laugh wickedly.
Naruto; Shadow Clone Jutsu!
Multiple Narutos appear, and they all try to jump the demon, and they succeed in pummeling it........
Naruto; There ya go! No problem! These things are too easy!
But then the demon turns into a blackish shadow.......and reforms, as if it had never took the beating.
Kiba; N-no way! Alright, Arkamaru!
Arkamaru; Arf!
Kiba; Time for me to take a shot at it!
He feeds Arkamaru a food pill. The little dog turns red and starts to growl.
The demon lunges at them, but they jump out of the way in time.
Kiba; Beast Mimicry! Man-Beast Clone!
Arkamaru transforms into a clone of Kiba, and the two start attacking the demon, trying to cut it all to hell. "Man-Beast Ultimate Taijutsu!
Naruto; Yeah, go, Kiba!

Meanwhile, at a far-off corner of the cave....
Neji; This is boring......
Cheyenne; Nah. Come on, Mew, don't let me down.......this Magikarp is so dead.......
She's playing her DS.
Sasuke; Instead of bringing Pokemon, why not bring some food?
Cheyenne; Sorry......you could have, too, y'know.
Sasuke; Yeah, guess your right.......I guess that no one thought to bring a backpack or anything.
Hinata; N-no, I suppose not....
Neji; Mabye we should all just go explore? If we find anyone else, mabye we could make alliances with them....since demons tend to pick on smaller quantity parties, right?
Cheyenne; Right.
Neji; Sasuke, what do you think?
Sasuke; We should split up and look for the others.
Neji; But, if we split up-
Sasuke; Don't worry, you two have Byakugan. You'll be fine, okay? We'll find more people this way, it's worth the risk.
Neji; From that statement, I take it that you want to go off with Cheyenne?
Sasuke; That's right. We'll meet back here with you in a few hours, okay?
Neji; Hinata-san?
Hinata; It's okay with me, I guess.....
Neji; Alright, then. We'll meet you in three hours.

Lee is in the middle of beating a demon sensless, and it sinks into the wall in it's shadowy form.
Lee; No! It got away!
Ino; Don't worry, Lee. You did well.
Lee; Well? It should have died by all rights!
Ino; I still managed to get all the info I needed from that thing's head.....there are 4 of those things running around in here, according to it's memory....
Lee; It still amazes me that you were able to pull such a difficult jutsu!
Ino; I know. I'm amazing, aren't I?

Shino; Hey, Choji.......
Choji stops eating his candy bar for moment to hear his teammate out.
Choji; Yeah?
Shino; Do you ever feel like we're in the end of everything? Like we're just some kind of comic relief?
Choji; Nah.
He takes another bite of his candy bar and starts to cough.
Choji ; Arg! It got hung in my throat! Owch
Shino; I think I may be onto something.......
Chapter 30 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
I can honestly say that even though I find this chapter funny, there are several really funny ones that involve catfights XD
I love what Sasuke says at the end. . . it was the most random thing I could think of XD
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles



Episode 30




Shino; That feeling that we're always at the end.....it just faded.
Choji; Well, that's odd.
Silence.
Choji; So, do you eat bugs?
Shino; No, I don't. What do you eat?
Choji; Oh, I like lots of things. I like chips, Snickers, M&Ms, barbequed pork, Doritos, Pocky.......oh, and-
Shino; Okay, okay. I get it.
Choji; So, this is boring, huh?
Shino; Yup, really boring. I wonder if anyone is looking for us?
Choji; I doubt it......
He sighs.

Cheyenne; Who are we looking for specifically?
Sasuke; No one, not now. I just wanted to talk to you.
Cheyenne; .......yeah, we haven't talked since last night, really.
Sasuke; About last night, this isn't too much for you, is it?
Cheyenne; What do you mean?
Sasuke; Being engaged......and us being more than just friends?
Cheyenne; Honestly......
She hesitates a moment, and then grabs her left arm with her right hand, nervously.
Cheyenne; .....I'm just a little bit scared..............I mean, I'm happy, but now that we're, y'know, a........a couple, what should we do?
Sasuke; I dunno, everything a couple does, I guess..............whenever your ready for any of that.
Cheyenne; I'm ready whenever you are, but...........
Sasuke; Yes?
Cheyenne; .......you make the first move.
Sasuke; What do you mean?
Cheyenne; You-make-the-first-move, I'm too..............shy...........
She blushes in the faint light of the torch.
Sasuke; I'm kinda shy,too. This.......is gonna be hard.........
Cheyenne; Yeah, I guess so........
Sasuke; Let's......both just do our best.......
Cheyenne nodds. "Y-yes....."
They both hesitate for minute, then hug each other.
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke; ...yes?
Cheyenne; I'm.....I'm sorry.......
Sasuke; For what?
Cheyenne; For not.........being strong.
Sasuke looks confused.
Sasuke; I don't know what you mean, but you have nothing to apologize for.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Truth to be told, I'm kinda scared to .
He smiles nervously.
Just then, an overly excited Sakura runs up to them, knocks over Cheyenne, and embraces Sasuke as if he would die without her.
Sakura; I am so overly happy that your safe, Sasuke-kun! I was so worried about you! Oh my gosh, I-
Sasuke; Sakura. Get. the hell. off of me.
Sakura lets him go.
Cheyenne; Sakura! I should honestly kick your ass for doing that!
She stands up, pulling out kunai.
Cheyenne; In fact, that may just have cost you your life, no one would be able to tell if it was demons or-
Sasuke grabs her arm. "No, forget her. She's not worth it."
Cheyenne sighs and puts the kunai back in it's case. "You got lucky this time, forehead."
Sakura; Wolf!
Cheyenne sticks out her tonque.
Sakura sticks out her tonque.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Gee, what's got Chey-chan on the edge so suddenly? .... It must be that her and Sakura are already enemies.............I should have known.
Tenten comes up to them. "Sakura, why did you run off on me like that?"
Sakura; Sorry. I saw a light and I thought it might be Sasuke-kun.
Tenten giggles.
Tenten; Oh, I see.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Great, so she was listening to that?
Cheyenne; .........Forehead.
Sakura; What are you two doing away from your groups, anyway? I hope you weren't planning on commiting sin before marriage!
Cheyenne(under her breath) ; Like you wouldn't if Sasuke-kun were with you.
Sakura; What was that?
Cheyenne; You heard me! It's none of your business what we were doing.
Sakura; Oh whatever! If you two did do it, it'd be your fault! Sasuke-kun has more moral than that! Right, Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke; Uh, I-
Cheyenne; Sakura, you are such a prep!
Sakura; And what does that mean? Someting negative, I'm sure. Everything from you is negative.
Cheyenne; Shut up!
Sasuke(thinking) ; Well, here they go again..........all of this noise will attract a demon, it'll be our luck.............just what we need. Hey, mabye one could eat Sakura. Heh. That'd be funny. I like Mudkips.
End Notes:
Who doesn't love Mudkips? XD
Though, my favorite is definately Mew =^-^=
Chapter 31 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
^-^
I hope that everyone is sticking with the story.
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 31


Cheyenne plays her DS once her and Sasuke, followed by Sakura and Tenten, get back to the meeting place where they will meet Neji and Hinata.
Cheyenne; Yay! I got a Mudkip!
Sasuke looks over her shoulder. "Really? I like Mudkips."
Cheyenne; I thought you hated Pokemon.
Sasuke; I do, but I like Mudkips.
Sakura; Hey, Tenten?
Tenten; Yeah?
Sakura; What should I do?
Tenten thinks for a moment. "Like I said before, they're not married yet, so it's not set in stone."
Sakura sighs, lost in thought.
Sakura; Hey, Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke looks annoyed. "What?"
Sakura; What else do you like?
Sasuke; Shut up.

Hinata; I wonder why Cheyenne-chan and Sasuke went off by themself?
Neji; They probably wanted to go make-out or something.
Hinata pictures her friend and Sasuke kissing.
Hinata; I see....
Neji; You know what I see? There's a demon over there, and.....judging by the movements of the body.......
Hinata; I-it's .... Rock Lee....right?
Neji; Yes, good job, Hinata.
Hinata(thinking) ; Ever since.....Naruto-kun beat him.........he's been acting so much nicer to me......
Neji; We should go help them.
Hinata; Right!

Lee; These demons........they just do not know when to give up!
Ino; Yeah, tell me about it!
Lee is kicking the demon into the wall, and Ino tries to pin it with shuriken, but that doesn't seem to be affecting it any.
Just then, Neji and Hinata run up to them.
Neji; Lee!
Lee; Neji, Hinata!
Hinata; I-Ino, are you okay?
Ino; Yeah, I'm fine, what about you?
Lee; Neji, we do not need your help!
However, Lee is sweating and worn out. He looks as if he could collapse any minute or even from one more kick.
The demon, noticing the new arrivals, dissolves back into the wall.
Ino; Damn it, we almost had it!
Hinata; Th-that thing was scary looking.
Ino; Yeah, it was. I have a feeling that we'll see it again, though.
Neji; Hey, Lee, listen....Sasuke, Cheyenne, Hinata and I are all forming an alliance, since there are not rules against it. Come and join us and we'll all get out of this hellcave alive.
Lee; Who else has joined?
He wipes off his forehead.
Neji; So far, whoever it is that Sasuke and Cheyenne found. They split up as well to find more shinobi.
Lee; Ino, what do you-
Ino; Let's do it, we'll join you, Neji! No way do I wanna get eaten by a demon! If we run into that thing again, then we could be done for!
Lee; Okay, Neji. We accept your offer.
Neji; Good. Then let's go back to where we're staying for now. We'll be safer in a group.
Lee; Alright!
Ino; Sounds good to me.
Hinata(thinking) ; These caves.......are so creepy.......

Naruto has summomed up about 12 shadow clones, who are all pummeling the same demon.
Kiba is on the sidelines, exhausted.
Arkamaru is panting.
Kiba; Come on, Arkamaru. Let's.....get back in there.....
Arkamaru; Arf! Arf!
They both jump the demon at the same time, slamming it into the wall....where it dissolves into the shadows.
Naruto; It...dissolved......
Other Naruto; Yeah, wierd......
Kiba; It's just gone, like that?
Arkamaru; Arf?
Naruto; Alright, guys, that's enough.
His clones all disappear.
Naruto; That wierdo demon thing..........
He sighs. "I'm glad that it's gone. Let's find the others."
Kiba nodds. "Good idea."

Shino; I wonder.......what everyone else is doing?
Choji; Noooo!
Shino; What is it? Did you run out of food?
Choji; ......yes.
Chapter 32 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Well, here's chapter 32, hope that everyone had a good weekend ^_^
I think that the cave episodes are some of the best ones that I've wrote.
That, and I'm currently in the middle of a Yu Gi Oh story, which I'll post on here next time I'm able to n.n'
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 32



Neji and Hinata arrive at the area where they're staying in the cave along with the two new arrivals to the little "camp", Ino and Lee.
Sasuke;You kept us waiting.
Neji; Yes, sorry. We found Lee and Ino. They were actually fighting a demon.
Cheyenne; Really?
Ino; Yeah. It was hairy and nasty and smelly and just plain out scary.
Hinata; It was, I-I saw it.....
Sasuke; Let's just hope that we don't get any of those around here....
Cheyenne; That....would be scary.
Ino; Scary? But I thought you had one of those things in you? Not these in the caves, of course, but a differant one. A wolf, wasn't it?
Cheyenne looks away. "Yeah......Okami Oni."
Ino; ...Sorry, I didn't mean to say anything out of line or anything....
Cheyenne; It's okay.
Sakura and Tenten walk up to them, they're back from fetching water.
Sakura; Hey, Ino!
Ino; Sakura? Hi. Your here, too?
Sakura; Yeah, I am! It seem like everyone's here.
Ino; Where's Choji and Shikamaru?
Sakura; I don't know....Choji was in this test, but.....Shikamaru, I dunno about him. Come to think about it, I never did see him anywhere.
Ino; That lazy bum! He's probably out somewhere faking being sick.

Somewhere on the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf Village, Shikamaru stands, his handsign of the Shadow Possession Jutsu present.
He is holding in his shadow grasp a shinobi clothed in purple. Thier face is hidden by a veil. Their eyes appear to be a light green color.
Shikamaru; That scroll your holding there........throw that away, will ya?
He cast his hand to the right, as if throwing something. The shinobi he is holding forcedly does the same.
Shinobi; Damn brat.......

Ino; Shikamaru is so lazy....that's just the way he is, I guess.
Sasuke; I wonder where Naruto is. Knowing that idiot, he's probably off somewhere, trying his damnest to pick a fight with one of these things.
Tenten; Naruto is amazing.....
Neji; What do you mean?
Tenten; Thinking about it, he's always got a reason for everything that he does, right?
Neji; Mostly.
Lee; Naruto does in fact have a fighting spirit!
His expression turns sadder. "I do wish that we could find him....Sasuke, you and Cheyenne-san never did find him, did you?"
Sasuke; We never looked.
Cheyenne ; I'm sure that Naruto ni-chan is safe.
Hinata; I worry about Kiba and Shino, too......
She then notices a small bug on the floor. "There's one of Shino's bugs!"
Shino then appears behind Hinata. "Your getting more and more observant."
Hinata jumps up a little bit, startled.
Hinata; Sh-Shino! Hi.
Shino; Hello. Choji was getting on my nerves.
Choji; I'm out of potatoe chips.....
Ino; Choji! I told you not to bring food and not share it!
Choji; Sorry, Ino....
Cheyenne sighs.
Cheyenne(thinking) ; This is so boring. I'm tired. I wonder how long my DS battery will last? I hope it last a while.....who am I kidding? This thing is gonna be dead before tomorrow......Mabye I should take a nap? Not that sitting against the wall like I am now is really comfortable, but still......I'll just take a nap.
She lays her head back against the wall. She closes her eyes, but can't seem to sleep. She opens her eyes again.
Cheyenne(thinking) ; What should I do?
For a moment, she thinks about laying her head against Sasuke, but....she couldn't do that, could she? She wouldn't want to make him feel akward or anything....
She looks around to make sure that no one is looking at her, then leans in closer to Sasuke.
Cheyenne(whispering in Sasuke's ear) ; Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke; What?
Cheyenne(still whispering) ; Can I....lean against your should and close my eye?
Sasuke looks at her and smiles. Then whispers back, "Yes, if...you let me put my arm around you."
Cheyenne leans against his shoulder."Deal."
She closes her eyes and drifts into a deep sleep.
She opens her eyes a few hours later, perhaps, or mabye a few minutes. She can't think about what time it is.

A few hours later, Naruto and Kiba walk up to the group.
Naruto; Hey, everyone! Did you miss me?
Kiba; Yeah, me too!
Hinata; Naruto-kun! Your okay!
Naruto; Yup, I'm perfectly fine!
He and Kiba are both covered in scratches, nonetheless.
Kiba; So, what did we miss?
Chapter 32 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Well, here's chapter 32, hope that everyone had a good weekend ^_^
I think that the cave episodes are some of the best ones that I've wrote.
That, and I'm currently in the middle of a Yu Gi Oh story, which I'll post on here next time I'm able to n.n'
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 32



Neji and Hinata arrive at the area where they're staying in the cave along with the two new arrivals to the little "camp", Ino and Lee.
Sasuke;You kept us waiting.
Neji; Yes, sorry. We found Lee and Ino. They were actually fighting a demon.
Cheyenne; Really?
Ino; Yeah. It was hairy and nasty and smelly and just plain out scary.
Hinata; It was, I-I saw it.....
Sasuke; Let's just hope that we don't get any of those around here....
Cheyenne; That....would be scary.
Ino; Scary? But I thought you had one of those things in you? Not these in the caves, of course, but a differant one. A wolf, wasn't it?
Cheyenne looks away. "Yeah......Okami Oni."
Ino; ...Sorry, I didn't mean to say anything out of line or anything....
Cheyenne; It's okay.
Sakura and Tenten walk up to them, they're back from fetching water.
Sakura; Hey, Ino!
Ino; Sakura? Hi. Your here, too?
Sakura; Yeah, I am! It seem like everyone's here.
Ino; Where's Choji and Shikamaru?
Sakura; I don't know....Choji was in this test, but.....Shikamaru, I dunno about him. Come to think about it, I never did see him anywhere.
Ino; That lazy bum! He's probably out somewhere faking being sick.

Somewhere on the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf Village, Shikamaru stands, his handsign of the Shadow Possession Jutsu present.
He is holding in his shadow grasp a shinobi clothed in purple. Thier face is hidden by a veil. Their eyes appear to be a light green color.
Shikamaru; That scroll your holding there........throw that away, will ya?
He cast his hand to the right, as if throwing something. The shinobi he is holding forcedly does the same.
Shinobi; Damn brat.......

Ino; Shikamaru is so lazy....that's just the way he is, I guess.
Sasuke; I wonder where Naruto is. Knowing that idiot, he's probably off somewhere, trying his damnest to pick a fight with one of these things.
Tenten; Naruto is amazing.....
Neji; What do you mean?
Tenten; Thinking about it, he's always got a reason for everything that he does, right?
Neji; Mostly.
Lee; Naruto does in fact have a fighting spirit!
His expression turns sadder. "I do wish that we could find him....Sasuke, you and Cheyenne-san never did find him, did you?"
Sasuke; We never looked.
Cheyenne ; I'm sure that Naruto ni-chan is safe.
Hinata; I worry about Kiba and Shino, too......
She then notices a small bug on the floor. "There's one of Shino's bugs!"
Shino then appears behind Hinata. "Your getting more and more observant."
Hinata jumps up a little bit, startled.
Hinata; Sh-Shino! Hi.
Shino; Hello. Choji was getting on my nerves.
Choji; I'm out of potatoe chips.....
Ino; Choji! I told you not to bring food and not share it!
Choji; Sorry, Ino....
Cheyenne sighs.
Cheyenne(thinking) ; This is so boring. I'm tired. I wonder how long my DS battery will last? I hope it last a while.....who am I kidding? This thing is gonna be dead before tomorrow......Mabye I should take a nap? Not that sitting against the wall like I am now is really comfortable, but still......I'll just take a nap.
She lays her head back against the wall. She closes her eyes, but can't seem to sleep. She opens her eyes again.
Cheyenne(thinking) ; What should I do?
For a moment, she thinks about laying her head against Sasuke, but....she couldn't do that, could she? She wouldn't want to make him feel akward or anything....
She looks around to make sure that no one is looking at her, then leans in closer to Sasuke.
Cheyenne(whispering in Sasuke's ear) ; Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke; What?
Cheyenne(still whispering) ; Can I....lean against your should and close my eye?
Sasuke looks at her and smiles. Then whispers back, "Yes, if...you let me put my arm around you."
Cheyenne leans against his shoulder."Deal."
She closes her eyes and drifts into a deep sleep.
She opens her eyes a few hours later, perhaps, or mabye a few minutes. She can't think about what time it is.

A few hours later, Naruto and Kiba walk up to the group.
Naruto; Hey, everyone! Did you miss me?
Kiba; Yeah, me too!
Hinata; Naruto-kun! Your okay!
Naruto; Yup, I'm perfectly fine!
He and Kiba are both covered in scratches, nonetheless.
Kiba; So, what did we miss?
Chapter 34 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
This chapter is one of my favorites ^_^
Tehee. n//n
Oh yes, and please review, I love hearing from those that read my stories >///<
Anyways, I know that this is totally off the subject, but. . .I keep thinking about Bakura from Yu Gi Oh O///O
. . .
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 33



Naruto; Yup, we're here, and we fought a demon and we're okay!
Hinata; Y-you did? That's amazing, Naruto-kun!
Naruto chuckles in his usual obnoxious way. "You think so? Thanks."
Kiba; Chey-chan, you should have seen me fight the demon! I was brave and-
He stops, realizing that his bragging will not do him any good. Cheyenne doesn't seem to care either. She gives him a blank look.
Kiba; I'm sorry, I realize that you don't care......I, uh-
Cheyenne takes out her earplugs. "Sorry, Kiba. I couldn't hear you. What were you saying?"
Kiba; Oh, um....I fought a demon!
Cheyenne; Really? What was it like?
Kiba; It wasn't easy. But it wasn't much of challenge, either. But I'm just really strong, so-
Sasuke; If your so strong, then why not just and kill all of them so that we don't have to?
Kiba; Eh......well, I would, but the fact is, they disappear into the walls. Then you just can't catch them.
Sasuke; Really now?
The two glare at each other.
Naruto; Uh, hey, guys, let's play a game.
Sasuke; Now isn't the time for games, Naruto.
Naruto; It's a game that Omoto-chan told me about. Similiar to Test of Courage. It's called...
Cheyenne; Oh no, Onii-chan, not-
Naruto; Truth or Dare!
Ino; What's that?
Sakura; A dumb American game probably.
Naruto; It's easy to play, you just...uh, Omoto-chan, how do you play again?
Cheyenne; I don't wanna-
Neji; We have nothing else to do.
Hinata; Y-Yes, and I would like to know what kind of games everyone in your culture plays.
Ino; Come on, it'll be fun!
Choji; Sounds dumb.
Sasuke; Naruto, why would you want to play that game, anyway?
Naruto; You must be chicken.
Sasuke; I am not!
Naruto; You are too.
Cheyenne sighs heavily. "Here's what you do.....you pick someone and ask them "truth or dare?" if they reply truth, you have to ask them a question and they have to answer truthfully. And if they reply dare, you have to dare them to do something and they have to do it.
Ino; I see.
Sakura; Sounds like fun, really.
Shino; I won't play, no thanks.
Cheyenne; I go first. Onii-chan, truth or dare?
Naruto; Dare.
Cheyenne thinks for a moment. " I dare you to....tell me who you have a crush on."
Sasuke(thinking) ; The whole idea of playing this game is coming back to bite Naruto in the ass.
Cheyenne; Answer it, Naruto ni-chan. There's no way of getting around it. No matter how damn embarrasing it may be.
Hinata(thinking) ; Naruto-kun, he's looking over here.....Naruto-kun......
She blushes.
Naruto points to Sakura, who's sitting next to Hinata.
Naruto; I've always liked you, Sakura.
He giggles.
Sakura; Shut up, Naruto!!
Naruto; I'm sorry.
He smirks. "Now it's my turn to pick...Sasuke."
Sasuke; I'm not playing.
Naruto; Chicken-
Sasuke; Dare.
Naruto; You and Omoto-chan....kiss.
Cheyenne hasn't been paying attention. She hardly hears it, and raises up her head up to inquire, but is instead met by Sasuke's lips touching her. They're kissing.
She blushes.
When Sasuke stops, he sees the shocked look on her face and smiles.
Sasuke; Are you okay?
Cheyenne nodds. " Yeah, just.....kinda shocked....but, happy shocked."
Sasuke smiles at her once again, then turns around towards Choji. "Choji, truth or dare?"
Everyone is staring at them, and Sakura looks as if she's seen a ghost.
Choji; ........That was so uncalled for.
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke; Yes?
Cheyenne says nothing, but rather kisses him back.
Naruto(thinking) ; Man, they go to extremes.

Tsunade sits at her desk, going through some paperwork.
She looks up when a young man walks into the room.
Tsunade; So, your back.....Shikamaru.
Shikamaru yawns. "Yeah. What a drag."
End Notes:
awww they kissed XD
Chapter 35 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Yay!
35!!
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 35



Inside of the depths of the cave, where one would least expect to find any kind of restaurant of any kind....there is a food bar, and it looks suspicious.
Naruto; Oh my gosh, I can't believe our luck, there's a hot food bar here and we haven't eaten in about....forever!
Sasuke;....there's no chef.
A lady in a chef's hat suddently comes out from behind a curtain. She has long red hair and blue eyes.
Lady; Hello, my name is Araag....How may I help you?
Sasuke; Are those......okaka flavored rice balls?
The lady nodds.
Sasuke; No way, this is far too suspicous!
Cheyenne; Grilled chicken........
Choji; Oh my god, barbeque pork!
He starts to eat off the bar. "I don't care how much this costs, I'm about to die!"
He continues to eat and eat.
Ino; You pig, save some for us!
Choji doesn't reply, but rather slows down.
Lee; Where did all of this come from?
Araag; Simple, the Hokage didn't want all of her cute little ninja-winjas to starve to death.
She grabs Sasuke's cheek. "I wouldn't want any of you cuties to starve to death,either."
Cheyenne slaps the lady's hand away, then grabs her fiance's arm in defense. "Yeah, thanks, but we're not interested."
Sasuke; But you were just complaining about how hungry you were.
Cheyenne; Everyone was. I thought I was being cool. Besides, this has to be a trap!
Sasuke; How?
Cheyenne glares at Araag. "This whole situation is suspicous. So, before we eat anything, we should make sure that Choji doesn't die or anything."
Choji turns around with a scared look on his face. "Wh-what?"
He stops eating.
Araag; I assure you all, this isn't a trap.
Tenten; I'm with Cheyenne...this whole thing is nothing but a setup......it's obviously a test.
Cheyenne; Thank you.....we should leave.
Naruto; No way, I agree, it is suspicous, but....come on, it's food! This girl doesn't look dangerous.
Cheyenne; Oni-chan, that's the point. This is a survival test. This is-
Sakura; Oh for god sake, stop being so damned paranoid.....or are you just worried?
Cheyenne glares at Sakura.
Sasuke; Chey-chan, I agree....
Sakura gets a shocked look on her face. "What?!"
Sasuke; I agree. It's a trap.
Araag; Do you really think that?
Sasuke; I do.
Choji's face turns blue. "Uh, guys......"
Neji(thinking); Choji.....he definately got food poisioning, I can tell...
Ino; What is it, Choji?
Choji; I don't feel so-
He stops to throw up.
Kiba; Ugh. That's just sick.
Arkamaru gives a slight whine in agreeance.
Naruto; Geez, Choji, go over somewhere else.........
Sasuke; So...this food was programmed to make us all sick, huh?
Araag; ..........Tehee. You caught me.
Poof! Araag is really Gaara! (Araag is Gaara spelled backwards.Duh)
Gaara; You passed this test....thanks to Choji.
Cheyenne; What the hell kind of poision did you put into all of that food, anyway?
Gaara; I dunno, really, some kind of tonic that I found in Hokage san's office.....she told me to put all of you to the test with it, so I did......Choji should be like this for about.......the rest of the test.
Neji; Hold on, how do we get out of this cave once the testing period is over?
Gaara; You simply........come out, from the front.
Neji; Smartass.
Gaara smiles once again and disappears in a whirlwind of sand.
Sasuke; ......I really don't like that guy.......
Cheyenne; ...... the test is almost over.............thank goodness.......
Naruto; Gaara did leave all of this food, though....
Gaara reappears. "All of that is poision, too, except the ramen and the okaka rice balls. There wasn't enought poision to put in them."
He disappears again.
Sasuke grabs a rice ball and eats it. "Hey, they're not poision. But just in case, I-"
Cheyenne; I'm not your mom, so don't come crying to me. Same thing with you, Onii-chan.
Naruto; Okay!
Lee; It does seem to be okay.....
Neji; I'm still not eating. I can do without.
Sakura; Me too....
Tenten; It looks so good, though......
Cheyenne; Oh well.
They all sigh.
Kiba; I brought these!
He takes out some beef jerky from his pockets.
Kiba; I thought ahead. I was saving them for myself, but I'm willing to share.
Cheyenne; No thanks....
Kiba; Why not?
Cheyenne; Seeing Choji over there made me lose my appetite.
Kiba; Oh, I see......

Tsunade; So? How'd they do?
Gaara; Fine, except Akamichi Choji.....he fell for it. Oh, as well as Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto.....they fell for the return trick.
Tsunade laughs.
Gaara; What is it?
Tsunade; It's just.....so funny!
Shizune; I don't think so............
Chapter 36 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Wow, I'm getting close to a 1000 read count n.n
Thanks, everyone!
Episode 36




Hinata; Ch-Cheyenne-chan?
Cheyenne; Yes?
The two are sitting against the wall of the dark caves.
Hinata; You love Sasuke, right?
Cheyenne nodds.
Hinata; Why aren't you doing anything?
Cheyenne; I told him, "don't eat those riceballs" , but he didn't listen.
It's true, poor Sasuke is over at the corner, sick, along with Naruto.
Hinata; Oh, I- I see.....
Sakura; For real, Cheyenne, you so inconsiderate!
Cheyenne; For real, Sakura, your flatter than a board!
Sakura's face turns red in embarrasment. "You cheap shot!"
Hinata(thinking) ; This isn't good.....Cheyenne-chan isn't in the mood to be trifled with, Sakura......but then again, it'd be nice for them to finally cat fight. No, what am I thinking? ...That's selfish of me......
She smirks.
Hinata(thinking) ; But still, that would be awfully funny.......
Sakura; Your so desperate you attack my feminine traits? You must be awfully desperate......
Cheyenne; Shut up.
Sakura; What?

Lee; Neji, is it just me, or does it seem like those two just keep on getting worse and worse?
Neji; It's unlike Cheyenne to be so agressive, but I guess that these caves have us all in a bad mood....
Kiba; We only have one more day.....we'll be okay as long as we don't split up.....

Cheyenne grabs Sasuke's arm. "Come on, we're leaving."
Sasuke; Still....sick......
She ignores him and continues to walk him away from the group.
Kiba; Hey, we can't split up- the demons will get us.
Cheyenne turns around, her wolf ears pinned down. "Why the hell should I care? I'll just slaughter them...."
Kiba; Uh....
Naruto; .........Omoto-chan, mabye we should-
Cheyenne points at Sakura. "Until you get that bitch to stop trying to poke fun at me, Sasuke-kun and I will reside elsewhere! Got it?"
Neji stands up. "And just who are you to be ordering us around?"
Cheyenne pulls out a kunai and smirks. In an instant, she has Neji pinned up against the wall, the kunai to his neck. Neji just looks shocked.
Cheyenne; ......I dunno, but I'm not staying here to be made a god damned mockery out of, so mind your own business.....
Neji; And if I don't....?
Cheyenne; I'll kill you.
Neji(thinking) ; I don't want to fight....she's usually more peaceful, and more diplomatic......but, what the hell has gotten into her so suddenly....? It's best to let her be.
Neji; Okay. My mistake.
Cheyenne loosens her grip on him, walks away, grabs Sasuke(who's still sick), and walks away.
Hinata; It really isn't a good idea......to do that........
Neji; What got into her?
Arkamaru; *whine whine whine*
Neji; What?
Kiba; Arkamaru says that it's the wolf demon, and not Chey-chan.....thank goodness, Chey-chan wouldn't ever become like that.......heh.
Neji; It definately wasn't her....that look in her eyes was nothing but pure evil.
Tenten; Sakura, what did you say to her?
Sakura; I just told her.......she needed to........well, y'know, be less........shapely.......
Tenten; What? And you were talking about her taking cheap shots?
Ino; I think she's actually kinda nice........heh. She called you flatter than a board. That's funny.
Sakura; Hypocrit.....

Sasuke and Cheyenne sit in a corner at the cave.
Sasuke; You really over reacted back there......what's wrong?
Cheyenne; N-nothing.....
Sasuke(thinking) ; Okay, her wolf ears are out, that can only mean that the wolf demon is influencing her brain or something...the best thing I can do is just agree with ehr and not get her mad.......she may not even remember anything once she gets back to normal. I guess Sakura's insults got her so mad that the demon was drove out into the open like this....
Sasuke; I don't feel so well....mabye eating all of those riceballs wasn't such a good idea.....
Cheyenne; Yeah.....sorry I got so mad. I don't mean to turn into a total bitch. But I can see what she sees in you.
Sasuke; What?
Cheyenne; I mean, "I" .......not "she" .....
Sasuke; Wait, are you....the wolf demon?
Cheyenne; Okay, you caught me. I can't tell you my name, though.
Sasuke stands up and backs away a few steps.
Okami Oni; What? Your gonna run away? From your own fiance? The girl did make a poor choice.
Sasuke; What do you want? Where's Chey-chan?
Okami Oni; Asleep. Her consciousness fell asleep without her being aware of it, so I decided to come out for a while and see what's going on in this world.
Sasuke; So, there's no seal on you?
The demon shakes it's head. "No, there isn't.....however, I also wanted to kill some of the competition around here."
Sasuke; You mean...the demons released into the caves?
Okami Oni; Yes, that's exactly it. I'll go and slay every one of them.
She starts off, but Sasuke grabs the Oni's arm. "No."
Okami Oni; What?
Sasuke; I said no......if you go and fight the demons, Chey-chan's body could get hurt or even worse! And she'd be the one to feel it, not you. You'd just run off into her mind.
Okami Oni; Damn human boy.....let me go, or I'll-
She stops.
Sasuke; What?
Okami Oni; I would kill you, but the fact is, I can't........the girl loves you too much, and my job is to make sure that she's happy.
Sasuke; What makes you feel that way? Most onis don't feel any obligation to thier host.
Okami Oni; I-
But just then, a demon approaches them, and bites Cheyenne on her left side. The blood spews out of her.
Sasuke; Chey-chan!
Chapter 37 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Hehe, I'm addicting to the song oh oh oh sexy vampire n.n
It's so addicting O.O
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 37


The demon holds Cheyenne in it's mouth....the Okami Oni seems unmoved.
Sasuke; Chey-chan!
He punches the demon in the side, slamming it into the wall.
It drops Cheyenne's body.
Sasuke; You careless Okami Oni!
The okami oni simply smirks, and then stands up.
It pulls laughs.
Sasuke; What's so funny?
The okami oni continues to laugh. "Nothing, it's just that.....this demon is on such a low level. But please, fight it if you will."
Sasuke; Fire Style!
He does the handsigns.
Sasuke; Phoenix Flower Jutsu!
He blows out Fire, scorching the demon. The demon's fur catches on fire and it appears to be scorched, and the shuriken hidden in the flames pierce it's skin......but the wounds heal up.
Sasuke; What the hell?
Okami Oni; Foolish little human boy.....these things are of another world than yours, so you can't damage it by physical means, you have to kill it by.....spiritual means........
She laughs and then takes a kunai from the ground and slits a place on the demon's chest. It bites her left hand, but it doesn't seem to make a differance to the oni. It still puts it's hand into the enemy oni's body where she cut it.......the demon suddenly explodes, as if a bomb were inside of it.
Blood and flesh go everywhere.
Sasuke looks at the Oni. It smirks at him, then slowly walks over to him. He has a terrified look on his face. How could he believe that his fiance, the girl he loved, had this horrible monster inside of her, able to take control of her body...and that this monster just slayed a demon......
The okami oni stares into Sasuke's eyes for a moment and then smiles, and runs her fingers through his hair.
Okami Oni; So, human boy, tell me, how would you like it if I did that to you? If I decided that I wanted to rip you apart, limb by limb.......
She doesn't wait for him to reply. "You wouldn't like it very much, would you? No, you wouldn't."
Sasuke(thinking) ; This thing....I don't care if it says it does want to protect Chey-chan, it's evil.....
Okami Oni; I wonder.........if Cheyenne-sama will find you any good in bed?
Sasuke; Wh-what?
Okami Oni; Y'know, mating.......if she's unsatisfied, I'll have to kill you....
Sasuke just gives the oni and akward look. "Eh......"
Okami Oni; I actually-
She stops, as if she's seen a ghost.
She grabs her head. "Owch......no, not yet.............a little.....longer.........."
Her eyes grow pale.....and then turn the normal shade of blue that they're meant to be....
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke smiles. "Chey-chan!"
He hugs her.
To be honest, he had wondered for a moment if Cheyenne would come back at all or if he would be stuck with the wolf demon forever.
Sasuke(thinking) ; I'm glad she's back....
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun? I'm sorry, I was sleepy and the okami oni took it as an oppertunity to take over my mind, and I'm really so-
Sasuke; -You don't have to apologize. I understand. Do you remember anything?
Cheyenne shakes her head.
Sasuke; It's okay.
He smiles at her again.

Naruto; I feel better now.......
Sakura; Good, I was getting sick of you throwing up.
Choji; I still don't feel so hot.....
Ino; No wonder, you ate more than anyone else!
Choji simply groans.
Hinata; I can't wait for tomorrow....then, we'll finally be able to get out of this cave!
Lee; I cannot wait to tell Gai sensei about this!
Neji; I'll be glad to take a shower.
Ino; I totally agree with that!
Sakura; I can't wait to sleep in a bed again.
Naruto; I want ramen.
Kiba; I want to run around in the park again....
Arkamaru; Arf.
Kiba; Ever since we came in these caves, it's been nothing but-
Just then, Cheyenne and Sasuke walk back in.
Sakura; There's cheapshot.
Cheyenne; What are you talking about?
Sakura; Don't play dumb with me?
Cheyenne; ............ok.
Her and Sasuke sit down next to each other against the cave wall.
She lays her head on his shoulder. "I'm sleepy....."
Sasuke; Get some rest.
Cheyenne closes her eyes. "O......kay....."
It isn't long before she's in dreamland.
Neji(after she's asleep) ; That person before.....wasn't Cheyenne, was it?
Sasuke; No.....it wasn't.
Neji; I see. Tell me, is she like Naruto?
Sasuke; Sorta......
Naruto; Only, I have more control over myself.
Neji thinks for a moment. "I think I understand now...."
Sakura simply glares at Cheyenne.
Chapter 38 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Yayness!! New chapter! >.
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 38



The next morning, all of the shinobi wake up back in the village.....in a hotel.
Tsunade sits in the lobby, along with the other jonin.
Tsunade; So, what do you all think?
Kakashi; I think that they all did well.
Gai; Lee really strutted his stuff! Of course, Neji and Tenten did well, too!
Kurenhai; All of my students did well....although the only one who never talks is Shino, but that's normal for him.
Asuma; I think that Shikamaru should have been there. He could have used it....
Tsunade; They all pass according to my book. Hylia-san?
Hylia; They pass.....although that one should not eat so much....
Tsunade laughs. "Yes, that's true. But, that's Choji! Speaking of Shikamaru, Asuma. I assigned him a very important mission for the time Cheyenne is kept under Hylia's wing for training."
Asuma; Oh, really?

Cheyenne wakes up in the hotel. She's lying on a bed, she notices. It's soft, and fluffy and warm...and Sasuke is next to her, still asleep. How'd she get here?
She shrugs, still sleepy, and lies back down and goes back to sleep.

Asuma; That's agreeable to me. I don't have a problem with it. Shikamaru needs hard work.
Shizune; I agree! Asuma-san, do you think that mabye....later on, if you have the time, we could....talk?
Asuma; Sure.
Tsunade smiles at Shizune. "Okay, Shizune, don't you have paperwork to tend to?"
Shizune; Oh, yes.....

A few hours later, Hylia gathers everyone at the hotel in the lobby.
Hylia; In case none of you haven't noticed, you are all in a hotel now, courtesy of Hokage-sama. Consider it a job well done reward, because you all pass! .....However, before you celebrate, I'll have to make all of you aware of the second part of the test......look over at your partner........6 weeks from now, you will fighting them to see who is stronger.
Everyone gasps.
Hinata; Ch-Cheyenne-chan, I don't want to fight you....
Cheyenne; I don't want to fight you, either.
Neji; Well, Sasuke, it seems like our Kekkai Genkais are going up against each other....
Sasuke; I guess so. This'll be interesting.
Naruto; We have to fight again, Kiba?
Kiba; I won't loset to you this time, Naruto.
Ino; I have to fight a guy?
Lee; I will not go easy on you, Ino.
Ino; I wouldn't want you to.
Sakura; Tenten, I guess that this means that we're fighting each other.
Tenten; Oh well, it's ust for good sport, though, right?
Hylia; Oh, and this is not just for friendly competition, the losers all have to do be servants to a foreign nation...for a whole week.
Tsunade; Sorry, I lost a bet with the Mizukage.....
Neji; What?!
Tsunade nervously laughs.
All of the shinobi seem be angry at thier Hokage for gambling away thier freedom for a week.
Tsunade; Sorry....But, anyway, don't forget 6 weeks!
Hylia; I need to speak with Cheyenn of the Moonlight in 1 week exactly. Until then, all of you are to rest. I well send out letters within the next 5 weeks to inform you of when the matches will be and where.
Cheyenne raises her hand.
Hylia; Yes?
Cheyenne; .....Can we go and lay down again? I'm still sleepy......
Hylia sighs heavily. "Yes."
Still sleepy, Cheyenne grabs Sasuke's arm and they go back to thier room.
Naruto; I'm tired, too.
Kiba; Yeah.
About half of all the ninja go back to thier rooms.
Tsunade; I guess...they're tired. Shikamaru?
Shikamaru; Yes?
Tsunade; Soon as they wake up, or not long after it, tell Cheyenne that your to be her body guard until Hylia-san is able to talk to her next week........
Hylia(thinking) ; I hate to do this to Cheyenne, however...I have to go back to the Land Hidden in the Light so that I can see my brother one last time....if he doesn't agree to come with me, I'll have no other choice than to kill him...
Tsunade; Hylia-san? Are you okay?
Hylia nodds. "Yes, I'm fine, thank you, Hokage-sama."

Shikamaru enters the room where Cheyenne and Sasuke are.
Shikamaru(thinking) ; I'll just tell them whenever they wake up. In the meantime.....I can watch the clouds.....
He stares at Cheyenne and Sasuke, both asleep and snuggling up, then turns his attenion the clouds outside. He sits in a chair and looks up at the sky.
The clouds seem to go by slower than usual, and Shikamaru sighs.
Shikamaru(thinking) ; I can't believe I got stuck with bodyguarding her......now I'll have to put up with Sasuke.....which is just great.........not.
He looks over at the desk, and sees something that catches his eye.
Shikamaru(thinking) ; Great, they're going to a hotspring tomorrow.....but there are four tickets here, so I guess they're planning on taking another couple....nah, mabye I'm jumping to conclusions........they've hardly been togather for a while......oh well. I guess............I'll just have to do whatever Cheyenne wants, or else she'll get mad. Nah, she's not like Sakura. Oh hell......I have no clue what I'm doing, I haven't even met her yet...............
Chapter 39 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
^-^
Yayness for the new eps!
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 39



Outside of the onsen in Konoha, two shinobi sit in a hotub, with the door locked. The tension in the air is so thick it could be cut with a knife....Sasuke and Cheyenne sit in the hotub, feeling akward.
Cheyenne; Sooo..........uh, this is akward.....
Sasuke; ....yeah. Really akward. It wouldn't be so bad.........if Shikamaru weren't outside the door.
Shikamaru's muffled voice can be heard from outside the door. "Hey, I'm supposed to be Cheyenne's bodyguard, Hokage-sama demanded it........I'm not gonna walk in if you two wanna do anything."
Sasuke shrugs. "Oh well....there's nothing we can do about it....."
They sit there akwardly for a moment.

Shikamaru sits outside the door. Naruto walks up to him.
Naruto; So, they're in there, huh?
Shikamaru sees that Naruto looks a bit ticked off.
Naruto; I disapprove of this......as Omoto-chan's Onii-chan, I don't approve of this.....
Shikamaru; What are you? Kidding me? You wanted them to be togather, and you even played a large roll in them getting engaged....now you don't want them to act like a couple.....
Naruto; It's not that.....
He crosses his arms.
Shikamaru smiles. "I understand. All big brothers are like that. But hey, look on the bright side of this."
Naruto; What's that?
Shikamaru; Well, for one thing, mabye Cheyenne will help Sasuke give up revenge.
Naruto; Nope. They already talked about it and Omoto-chan is fine with him wanting to kill his brother.
Shikamaru; Okay. One day.............the Village will be stronger. And if your Hokage, that'll help you.
Naruto; What do you mean?
Shikamaru; Well.....they'll have kids one day when they're older, right? So, that means the Uchiha Clan won't die out, and that's the most powerful clan in the history of our village.......
Naruto; Nuh-uh. Omoto-chan already said no kids. Ever.
Shikamaru; .....Alright, then, just stop being so negative. I assure you that nothing is going on in there, I would hear it.
Naruto puts his ear to the door. "Yeah, I don't hear anything ei-"
He hears Cheyenne's voice, "Naruto ni-chan, I know your listening!"
Naruto; Uh, no I'm not!.....Omoto-chan, really, I'm not!
Shikamaru; You moron.

Sasuke seems irritated by the fact that there are two people, one of them his greatest rival, outside of the door.
He has a thought, but blushes at the thought of it, then thinks that it's at least worth asking.
He leans over close to Cheyenne, and whispers, "So, uh.......would you like me to......wash your back?"
Cheyenne blushes. "S-sure....and then, I'll wash yours."
Sasuke grabs the blueberry liquid soap next to the tub and squirts some of the it into his hand, then rubs it into Cheyenne's back. She blushes, taking in the thought that Sasuke was rubbing soap onto her back. The soap felt a bit chilly against her skin, made warm by the hot water surrounding her.
After applying the soap to her skin, Saske takes a wash cloth and rinses the soap off.
When Cheyenne assumes that he's done, she turns around (taking heed to not stand up).
Still whispering, she says, "I'll wash your back now...."
She takes some of the soap in her hand, and rubs it against Sasuke's back. She sees the curse mark on the back of his neck. It worries her a bit....Sasuke has told her about it, and about Orochimaru and the Forest of Death.......despite how much it makes her uneasy, she chooses ignore the curse mark....
Cheyenne had honestly been scared to death about coming to the onsen with Sasuke, even if they are engaged. But now she didn't feel as nervous or anxious.

Sakura is in the lobby at the onsen.
The cashier hands the key. "Here's the key to your room. It's 336."
Sakura; Thank you.
She walks up to the room 336 and notices that Naruto and Shikamaru are standing outside of the door.
Sakura; Uh, what are you doing?
Naruto; Nothing....
Shikamaru; Yeah, we're just-
Sakura; Wait a second....Hokage-sama sent Shikamaru to bodyguard Cheyenne.....so......why are you outside of MY hotspring?
Shikamaru; You idiot....that's really a 9 turned upside down....this is the room with Cheyenne and Sasuke in it.....
Sakura; What?
She kicks in the door to reveal Cheyenne rinsing off Sasuke's back.
Cheyenne; Sakura?!
Sakura's mouth drops open.
Naruto; Oh god.....O-Omoto-chan.....
Shikamaru; I thought you two weren't doing anything....
Cheyenne hides behind Sasuke, blushing.

Hylia is on a mountaintop somewhere far away....in the Village Hidden in the Light.
A man is a few feet away from her. He has indigo hair as well. His eyes are black, however, and it's short and spikey, but unlike Naruto, his spikes point down. He wears a long, blue trenchcoat with many pockets, and he wears gloves as well. He wears black pants and combat boots.
He's smiling sweetly.
Hylia; Tsukihana ni-chan.......
Tsukihana; I love you, Omoto-chan, so you don't have to worry.....I'll go back to Konoha with you, and become a Leaf Ninja.........
Hylia looks surprised.
Hylia; A-are you sure? You've always been loyal...........to Hikarikagure.........
Tsukihana; If you can leave this place, so can I. We'll get.....the other two yonin as well.......
Chapter 40 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
WOOT!
Numbah 40!
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 40



Hylia and Tsukihana walk towards the Leaf Village.
Tsukihana; So, Omoto-chan, tell me, does the Hokage know that your one of the yonin?
Hylia nodds. "Yes, I pledged my allegiance to the Leaf Village...."
Tsukihana; The Light Village has been in an uproar since you left. Of course, our other two brothers have left as well. They put me into total lockdown for a while.......
Hylia; Our skills should not be used for such evil as the intentions of the Kikage......
Tsukihana; Y'know, you could have easily become the Kikage yourself.....your the youngest, however, you've got the most skill.
Hylia; I wouldn't say that, Onii-sama....however, I don't think that all four of us combined could kill the Kikage.....all he does is use demons for his own use, and conduct experience on helpless villagers....and, of course, he wants the wolf demon, our beloved friend.
Tsukihana; Yes.....the Okami Oni has been kind to us, hasn't it? In the village, it's rumored that she's entered the body of a human girl....
Hylia; They know, huh?
Tsukihana; Yes.....tell me the girl-
Hylia; I will train her...however, I need your help. Her name is actually Cheyenne of the Moonlight.....that's the name she goes by. She comes from a far-away place called America, no one really knows much about her life there, but she appears to be a nice person. Oh, and one other thing, she's engaged to Uchiha Sasuke.
Tsukihana; Uchiha Sasuke? As in, the last survivor of the Uchiha clan?
Hylia nodds. "They seem to like the arrangement, and really seem to love each other. However, I'm afraid that she may be distracted."
Tsukihana; I see....I'm guessing that it's my special jutsu that you need me to teach her?
Hylia; Yes, it is.....

Cheyenne; So, I really liked going to the onsen...we should do it again sometime.....
Sasuke nodds in agreement. "Yeah..."
They both stand outside Cheyenne's apartment, next to Naruto's.
Cheyenne; .....Tomorrow morning is when I'm supposed to meet Hylia-san, and I'm guessing that she'll take me off somewhere to train me....
Sasuke; I guess so....
Cheyenne; I'll really miss you while I'm gone.....
Sasuke; Don't worry, it'll only be for a few weeks, right?
Cheyenne nodds. " Yeah, only a few weeks...but I -"
Sasuke; -don't worry, I won't let Sakura or Ino bother me.
Cheyenne smiles and hugs him. "Okay."

Hylia; I'll never forget all of the fun times we had with the Okami Oni.....she was always so caring.
Tsukihana; Yes.....I look forward to seeing her again.
Hylia; It isn't the same, though.....I've talked to it.....
flashback
Hylia sneaks into Cheyenne's house, in the middle of the night. She's asleep. Hylia puts her hand on Cheyenne's forehead.
Hylia; Okami Oni, can you hear me.....?
Cheyenne's eyes open, and her wolf ears pop out. Her eyes are black, though, and not her natural blue color.
Okami Oni(through Cheyenne) ; Hylia-chan, it's been a while. Tell me, how are things?
back to present
Hylia; So, tell me, where have our brothers run off to?
Tsukihana looks away. "I'm not sure......I think that Yorihana went to the Sand Village to train, and Hoshihana went to the Wave Village. Both of them are training, I guess...."
Hylia; Of course, I'll need them to train Cheyenne, too.
Tsukihana; You really like this girl, don't you?
Hylia; Yes, she carries the Okami Oni........and she's the perfect decipal for me.....I want our jutsu to be passed on to her, and she doesn't really have anyone.......when we were children, at least we had each other for the first few years......
Tsukihana; I'm glad that we've found someone to pass our knowledge onto, because as long as we pass our jutsu down to someone...then the way of the wolf demon won't die.
Hylia smiles sweetly. "Your right........Cheyenne is a nice girl, although she can be extremely childish and she lacks even the most basic common sense, and I haven't got to talk to her much. However, I have watched her and learned about her."
Tsukihana; Tell ya what, while you train her, then.....I'll go look for our brothers.
Hylia shakes her head. "That won't work. I need you to teach her first, that skill is much more important. I'll go look for Yorihana and Hoshihana."
Tsukihana; Alright, sounds good to me.

Shikamaru; What a drag............
He sits with Cheyenne and Sasuke, playing a boardgame of Monopoly.
Cheyenne; Boardwalk? Boardwalk?! I'll buy it!
Shikamaru; I wanted to buy that!
Cheyenne sticks out her tonque.
Sasuke; Okay. That's $500.....
Cheyenne puts the money in the "bank", then takes the deed.
Sasuke; You've bought Parkplace, too. That's the two most expensive places in the game.....
Cheyenne; It's also the most productive!
Sasuke; But no one ever lands on it, except what, 1 time in 20?
Cheyenne; Yeah, good point.
Shikamaru; I can't believe this....let's play shogi instead.
Sasuke(thinking) ; Tsunade....the 5th Hokage.......she arranged for Cheyenne to have a bodyguard just so that me and her wouldn't be able to do anything, becase Tsunade has tooken a liking to Sakura.....I never did like that careless gambler......
Chapter 41 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
yaaaayness n.n
Naruto Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 41


Cheyenne and Sasuke are in an ice cream shop, and of course, Shikamaru is as well, because he's still Cheyenne's bodyguard.
Cheyenne takes a lick of her peanut butter cup ice cream cone as Sasuke waits on his order.
Shikamaru chuckes. "Oh my god, your like a little kid."
Cheyenne wasn't paying him any mind. "Do what?"
Shikamaru; You even look naive.
Cheyenne; Nah, I'm just in a good mood, that's all.
Sasuke laughs. "This is what happens when she has caffine."
Shikamaru looks kinda freaked out. "You just laughed."
Sasuke smiles and then shrugs.
Cheyenne; Sasuke-kun...I'll really miss you when I have to go off to training.
Sasuke; Yeah, I know.
Cheyenne; And I'm nervous, too....the Okami Oni has told me that Hylia will teach me new jutusu......and it makes me nervous.
Sasuke; I wouldn't be nervous. After all, this is you that we're talking about. I mean, you can master whatever it is, because you've got the Okami Oni inside of you.
Cheyenne; Yeah!
Shikamaru; Is that exactly a good thing? I mean, it is still a demon, after all.
Cheyenne; Oh yeah...
Sasuke; I was trying to be optimistic.
Shikamaru; Oh sorry.
Sasuke; Anyway, we should try to enjoy today now. I'm thinking.....Pokemon Center?
Cheyenne's wolf ears pop out excitedly. "Wow! You really mean it? You'll go with me?"
He ears lean downward. "But.....I thought that you hate Pokemon."
Sasuke; I do, but I don't mind making an exception this time.

Hylia and Tsukihana hug each other.
Hylia; I'll take the path to the Sand Village, and you go to Leaf. I've already sent word to the Hokage that you were coming......the Konoha shinobi trust me, so you'll be greeted with much hospitality, I'm sure.
Tsukihana; Alright. Omoto-chan?
Hylia; Yes?
Tsukihana; Tell me, how far should I push this girl? Will she be able to go all the way with the jutsu?
Hylia nodds. "Yes, she will. Take her all the way, force the jutsu on her. She looks delicate, but don't be afraid to be hard on her."
Tsukihana; Alright, then.
Hylia; Goodbye for now, Onii-sama.
They part ways.

Cheyenne is in the Pokemon Center with Sasuke. She randomly grabs a hat and puts it on his head. Shikamaru is playing one of the video games a few yards away.
Cheyenne; Oh my god, you look like Satoshi!
(*Satoshi is Ash's name in Japanese)
Sasuke; Really?
Cheyenne; Yeah.
Sasuke; Who's Satoshi?
Cheyenne; Y'know, the main character!
Sasuke; Oh, right.....which one of these things are your favorite?
He turns around to look at a giant poster, with all of the Pokemon on it.
Cheyenne; Mew!
Sasuke; So your a cat now?
Cheyenne; No, Mew, the Pokemon! That one!
She points at it.
Sasuke; That's not what I expected. It's pink.
Cheyenne; I know, but it has blue eyes like me, and some of them are blue! Which Pokemon do you like?
Sasuke; Hm.....
He scans the poster, skimming through all of the differant types of monsters. He finally finds one that he has a liking for, and he points at it.
Sasuke; This one.
The Pokemon he is pointing at is green, with a large seed on it's back.
Cheyenne; That's a Fushidane!
(*Fushidane is Bulbasaur's name in Japanese)
Sasuke; Fushidane?
Cheyenne; Yeah. It's a grass type, and it's stubborn. So, that Pokemon fits you quiet well.
She giggles.
Sasuke; Really? What about Mew? What's it like?
Cheyenne; It's shy and sometimes mischievous, and it's one of a kind! Like me!
Shikamaru(entering the conversation) ; Yup, your one of a kind, alright.
Cheyenne; Hey, what does that mean?
Shikamaru; Nothing.

Outside of the village, Tsukihana is greeted by Tsunade and Shizune.
Tsunade; So, your Tsukihana, are you?
Tsukihana nodds, then gives a slight bow. "Yes, I am."
Shizune; Welcome to Konoha, Tsukihana-san!
Tsukihana; Thank you. My sister went to-
Tsunade; -To look for one of your other brothers. She sent word to me. I understand that you want to train Cheyenne of the Moonlight?
Tsukihana; That's correct.
Tsunade; What do you want to teach her exactly?
Tsukihana pulls out a large scroll from one of his pockets. "This."
Chapter 42 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
To read the full story, go to www.cheyenneandsasuke.zoomshare.com
Naruto: Wolf Angel Chronicles


Episode 42



Tsukihana enters the pitch black room of his newest disciple, Cheyenne of the Moonlight, who is soundly asleep in her bed as most people would be at 12:00 a.m., midnight.
He looks at the girl and smirks to himself, then takes out a blowhorn. He presses it.
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!
Cheyenne jumps out of bed, and pulls out a kunai hidden under the mattress.
She still has dark cirlces under her eyes, however, and still looks sleepy.
Tsukihana laughs.
Cheyenne; Wait, are you.......Hylia-sensei's brother?

Later, they both go into the woods, where they can hear several wolves somewhere off in the distance howling.
Tsukihana; Sorry if I scared you earlier.
Cheyenne; You wanted to test me, right?
Tsukihana thinks for a moment. "No, I just thought it'd be pretty damn funny to see the look on your face when I made that horn go off."
He laughs obnoxiously.
Cheyenne; ...You remind me of my Onii-chan.
Tsukihana; Huh? Omoto-chan told me that you were an only child.
Cheyenne; I meant Naruto ni-chan. He's......
Tsukihana; I understand.
Cheyenne; ....so, what did you want to teach me? How long will I be gone?
Tsukihana; We'll be going to a special little waterfall up in the mountains. It helps concentration. For as long as it takes you to learn the jutsu.
Cheyenne; What is it I'll learn?
Tsukihana; How to summon up wolves.
Cheyenne's eyes light up.
Tsukihana; I'm guessing that your excited?
Cheyenne; Yeah, this is so cool! I'll get to learn to summon up wolves!

Hylia enters the Sand Village gates. One of the guards stops her.
Guard; May I see some form of identification?
Hylia; Yes.
She shows the guard an I.D. guard.
The guard looks at it. "Alright....you may pass."
She thanks the guard and then goes into the village.

Tsukihana; Alright, first thing's first!
Cheyenne; Sleep?
Tsukihana; What? No, no, wolves are more active at night! They're alright in the day, but the nighttime is when they're most powerful!
Cheyenne; But...I'm sleepy......
Tsukihana; Too bad. Now, first of all, I need you to cut your fingers and sign this in blood!
He pulls out the same scroll from earlier that he showed Tsunade.
Tsukihana; This is a summoning contract. By signing it, you will then be able so summon a wolf anytime you want, simply by doing the handsigns, dog, sheep, tiger, and then sheep again.
Cheyenne pulls out a kunai and pricks her fingers. "Sounds fair enough."
She presses her hand down on the contract until the blood is set in the scroll.
Cheyenne; Did I sign it right?
Tsukihana; Yeah, there's really no wrong way to sign it, I don't think.

Hylia goes all around Sunkagure, showing her brother's picture to the locals and asking if they have seen him anywhere. No one has so far.

Sakura is at Ino's house.
Ino; I'm surprised at you, Sakura. I thought you'd be out trying to annoy Sasuke-kun.
Sakura; ....It is true that Cheyenne is out in training with Hylia.........but I think that it'd be pretty dang useless as of now....
Ino; That's not true, Sakura!
Sakura; I'm really just about to give up, Ino.....
Ino(thinking) ; Poor Sakura.......

Cheyenne; Alright, Summoning Jutsu!
She does the handsigns of dog, sheep, tiger, sheep, then slams her right hand on the ground.
There's a large poof of smoke, and when the smoke clears..........there's a small, palm sized newborn wolf puppy. It's eyes are still closed.
Tsukihana; .......On thier first try, most people summon up at least a wolf pup of 2 months......
Cheyenne; Well, how big is the one that's the most powerful?
Tsukihana; That wolf is called Yamaru....and he's quiet large, and he's the ultimate ally in any kind of fight. He's about as tall as.....hm.........I dunno, about twice the size of the biggest building in Konoha.
Cheyenne looks down at the wolf puppy that she's summoned. "Wow....I have a while to go, then...."
A thought hits her.
Cheyenne; And....I don't get to leave until I summon it up?
Tsukihana; Nope.
Cheyenne(thinking ;But....the longer I'm stuck up here, the longer....I don't get to see Sasuke-kun.....
Chapter 43 by sasukegal4593
Author's Notes:
Sorry that I haven't updated the story in a while...n.n'

Well, here's Chapter 43, thank you to everyone who's so patient with me ><

Also, please check out my website if your into the anime kuroshitsuji n.n It's a nice forum

http://www.kuroshitsujirp.proboards.com
Naruto Wolf Anel Chronicles


Episode 43




Cheyenne; Alright, summoning jutsu!
poof!
A small newborn wolf appears.
Cheyenne pants. "Uh..........at least, it looks a little.....older."
Tsukihana laughs. "Come on, girl, you can't breathe! Your completely out of breath! Take the rest of the night off....."
Cheyenne; But....I've been out here for a week, and my jutsu hasn't imroved at all....and my match is in a few weeks...........
Tsukihana; Not exactly....not until Hylia Omoto-chan gets back. She may say six weeks, but she'll take longer, trust me. She's the type who says a certain time, but she never meets the deadlines.
Cheyenne; My sleeping schedule is messed up. Sleeping in day and training at night.........ugh........
Tsukihana; Speaking of which, the sun is rising. Get some shut-eye.
Cheyenne; O............ka.............ay.......
She slowly slides down onto the grass, into a dreamland.

Naruto; So, Sasuke, I'm guessing that your missing Omoto-chan, aren't you?
Sasuke; Shhh!
Naruto is at the ramen bar, and Sasuke is hidden under the counter.
Naruto; Why are you hiding down there?
Sasuke; Guess, you idiot.
Naruto; Rabid fangirls?
Sasuke; No. Rabid Sakura. She's been chasing me through town, trying to get me to try cookies that she made. What the hell?
Naruto; Wow, it's really tough having a beautiful girl chase after you.
Sasuke; It's not just that.
He closes the door to the cabinet as Sakura runs up to him with a basket full of cookies.
Sakura; Naruto, have you seen Sasuke-kun? I want him to try one of these cookies!
Naruto; No....but, I'll try one for you, Sakura-chan!
Sakura seems reluctant. "Okay, but, just one."
Naruto; Wow, thanks, Sakura-chan!
He takes the cookie and starts to chew it. "I'm sure it's...."
His face turns blue. ".....delicious...."
He stuggles for a minute, then swallows it.
Sakura(excitedly); Well, how is it?
Naruto tries his best not to gag. "I-it tastes....wonderful........"
Sakura; Thanks, well, I'd better go find Sasuke-kun so that he can have the rest of the basket!
She runs off.
Naruto then turns to the wastebasket and vomits.
Sasuke; See what I mean?
Naruto; I-I can't believe that Sakura can't cook!
Sasuke; It's not really her fault.
Naruto; What do you mean?
Sasuke smirks. "Chey-chan told me that she went into Sakura's house and replaced the sugar with salt."
Naruto; What? Omoto-chan?
Sasuke; That's right, not that it really made that much of differance.
Naruto; Ugh......

The next night.....
Cheyenne; Summoning jutsu!
poof!
This time, it's a wolf puppy that's halfway grown.
Cheyenne; Yay! I summoned one!
Tsukiha is sitting on a tree branch, reading a book of somekind.
He leans over to look at the wolf.
Tsukihana; Not bad, definately an improvement.
Cheyenne; Can this one talk?
Wolf; Yeah, I can talk...
It has the voice of an 8 year old boy. It's a greyish bluish color, and its eyes are black.
Cheyenne; Yayness! I actually summoned one that can talk!
Wolf; Really? You must be down right proud of yourself.
Cheyenne grins and nodds.
Wolf; Well, listen up, missy, you've got a long way to go before you get to the big guy, and he's no easy wolf to summon! Especially since he started snacking between meals! And lookit you, your a goddamn weakling!
Cheyenne gets teary eyed. "Your a mean wolf..."
Tsukihana; Come on, Shokyokami. Don't be your negative self.
Cheyenne; Shikamaru has more positive attitude than you do....
Shokyokami; Geez, so-rry.
He disappears.
Cheyenne turns to Tsukihana. "Why is he so mean to me?"
Tsukihana; He's like that to everyone...don't worry about it.
Cheyenne; Okay.........
A hawk flies down from the sky and lands on a brach next to Tsukihana. He grabs the note attached to it's leg.
Tsukihana; Bad news, Cheyenne-kun. As it turns out, Hylia is having to go to a remote town in the Sand Village trying to find our brother. So, you have more time to train.
Cheyenne is still sitting down, and she turns around ,teary eyed. "....But, that means that's a longer time to be away from Sasuke-kun.........which means that Sakura has more time to torture him........life is despair..."
Tsukihana; Well, someone's in a negative mood now thanks our special little bundle of posiveness, Shokyokami....don't worry, just master the jutsu and we'll be able to go back to the village.
Cheyenne; But, when Naruto ni-chan went to train and when Sasuke-kun went to train, they were gone much longer....
Tsukihana; That's because, I'm not teaching you everything, all four of us yonin will be teaching you differant things. We all have something special to teach you.
Cheyenne ; Great, now I know I'll be gone from Sasuke-chan other times, too..........
Tsukihana(to himself) ; Note to self: don't let Shokyokami come to Cheyenne-chan anymore.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8887