Mistery Island by Hailo95100
Summary: What will happen if we send the Naruto cast to an unknown island..and leave them there? This is before Shippuuden.
Categories: MadFic > Other Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: AU
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1201 Read: 3478 Published: 20/06/08 Updated: 18/07/08

1. Before the Island by Hailo95100

2. Awakening in a Building by Hailo95100

3. Getting Out by Hailo95100

Before the Island by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Well...lets see what happened BEFORE the island part..Oh, and NO ONE IS DEAD.

Here is a reminder....
In this story, everyone is a freind and no one has died. They where just characters for a show called Naruto! ((Yes, they are all friends))
"Hurry up Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto yelled. Naruto and Sakura where trying to get somewhere, but Kakashi was going to slow. They both stopped and waited for Kakashi. "FINALY!" Naruto yelled and started hopping through the trees again. A few people came down and knocked the three out, then taking them somewhere. The same thing happened to everyone else.

LATER ON THE ISLAND

Just about all the Naruto Cast is unconsios on the island. Chouji woke up first, then Haku,and then Zabuza.
"Hey....where is my bag of chips?!?" Chouji asked, pointing at Haku and Zabuza.
Haku blinked then noticed his mask was gone(I think it was a ANBU mask type thingy..). "You stole my mask!" He yelled and started to pull out a few needles. Zabuza was trying to calm him down when his sword was missing! Haku tackled Chouji and Zabuza was trying to pull Haku away. "What are you doing?" Someone asked. Shizune had woken up.
"He stole my chips!" Chouji said, pointing at Haku. Haku stared back then said, "He stole my mask!" After all the yelling for a few minuts everyone was awake.
Kakashi lost: His books
Naruto: Ramen
Sakura: Sasuke picture
Sasuke: Curse Mark
Itachi: Sharingan
Deidara: Clay
Tobi: Mask
Zetsu: Plant food
Literaly EVERYONE lest something when they got knocked out.
"Hey, what about our food?!?!" Chouji and Naruto asked. Tsunade walked over to Chouji and Naruto and said, "We will have to look for it on this island." Sakura was over by Sasuke hugging him. "Get off me..!" Sasuke growled, but Sakura didnt stop. Orochimaru came over and looked around. "Where's Kabuto?" He asked everyone.
Everyone looked aorund and pointed to a tree. Kabuto was sitting in a tree..with no glasses. "I cant see a thing!" Kabuto yelled in one direction, but Orochimaru was in the other direction. "OVER HERE!" He yelled. Kabuto turned to Orochimaru. "Sorry." He said.
Suddenly a purple fog appeared and everyone was knocked out...again.
End Notes:
Well, that was the first chapter!
Awakening in a Building by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Same characters as last time.

*Ebil smile* CAOS!!!!
Ino and Deidara where the first awake. Deidara looked around, then saw Ino. Same thing with Ino.
"Who are you?" Ino asked. "I dont think I've ever seen you."
Deidara thought for a moment. "Deidara.." He mumbled. They stared at eachother for a long time till Ino said, "If...I was..a boy...I'd...look..like..you?!" They stared at eachother, then Tobi woke up.
"Why is everyone asleep! Tobi demand to know!" Tobi yelled. Deidara and Ino stopped yelling at eachother and then looked at Tobi.
"Tobi," Deidara said. "SHUT UP!" He got up and smaked Tobi on the head. "If you cant see...everyone is ALSEEP. Let them SLEEP." Tobi nodded. "Now..go away!"
Tobi nodded and ran to the door, grabbed the handle. He pushed and pulled but it wouldnt open. "Uh..Deidara..Tobi cant get out.." Tobi said.
Deidara rolled his eyes and walked over, trying to open the door. He pulled hard, then pushed. "God that hurts.." Deidara mumbled. "Well Tobi...we cant get out."
Tobi started freaking out. Kebuto woke up because of Tobi. "CAN YOU SHUT UP!" He yelled, looking in the oposit direction. Kabuto picked up the nearest item, witch was Kakashi's headband. His headband hand fallen off when he was thrown into the large room everyone was in. Kabuto threw the headband at Tobi, white hit him in the mouth, made him trip and fall on Zetsu. " What was that for idiot! What are you doing Tobi? Dont make me eat you! Get off! " Zetsu yelled.
Tobi jumped up and threw the headband back at Kabuto, who grabbed a bucket full of drinking water and threw it at Tobi. Tobi ducked and it hit Pein. Everyone stopped and looked at Pein, who bent down and grabbed the bucket. He threw it at Kabuto. Naruto and Kakashi where now awake. "Kakashi Sensei..wheres your headband?" Naruto asked. Everyone got quiet again. Kabuto threw something at Kakashi..his headband. Kakashi put it back on then looked around. "Where are we?" He asked.
Everyone was now awake again, and all said, "I dont know."
End Notes:
Haha! Youll have to wait for the next chapter, or then next to find out where they are!
Getting Out by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
There are two new characters comming in...Now that I know more about Akatsuki. Me and Hidans kid ((I made him up.))
"Will you shut up!" Half the people in the room yelled at Kakuzu. "We'll find your money once we find our things!"

Kakuzu nodded, then walked over to the door. "I..Thinks its thin enough to break through..." he said, looking at Kakashi. "You could try Lighting Blade?" Kakashi nodded and walked over. "Lighting Blade!" He said after a quick hand sign, and gather chakra in his hand. He smashed the door, but only put a dent in it.

" Hahahahaha. Youll never be able to escape our little island. You are stuck here until you learn teamwork and break down the door! Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" A boys voice said into an intercom.

A few rooms away, sitting in two chairs around a desk, there where two kids. One had purple eyes, white messy hair, and a three blade scythe. The other one, me had brown eyes, brown hair, tan skin, and black gloves. "Yeah, you heard us!" I yelled into the intercome. "You need to learn teamwork! And because we have no clue who put the door up so..we have no clue as to what the weekness might be! Where where just told to watch you guys!"

Back in the room, everyone was looking at eachother.
"They where starting to sound like Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto said. "That was very creepy." Sakura wasnt paying attention, she was trying to get the attention of Sasuke.
"So, what are we going to do?" Chouji asked. "Not like we can break it down."
Everyone looked at Chouji. "We can do that!" Kakuzu said. "We...just need something big and heavy.." Everyone still looked at Chouji.

Chouji stud up. "Hey, Im not doing it." He said and walked to the back of the room.
Everyone then looked at Deidara. "Blow the door up!" Naruto and Kiba yelled. Deidara nodded and pulled out a ball of clay. He set it by the door, then said, "This is one of my weakest explosions. It wount kill anyone.." Kiba looked at Kakashi. "Add Lighting Blade!" he said. Kakashi walked over to the door and did the same thing. Just before the blade hit, Deidara blew up the clay and the door broke off its hinges.
--------------
I was taking a drink when suddenly I heard and explosion. "Thats Deidara!" I said. The purple eyed one looked at me. "Seriously...?" he asked. I nodded, then looked out the window.

"Well, this is bad!"

"No duh!" I yelled back. "We where sent a mission bird and we where told on the paper that if we didnt watch them...who knows what might happen! Coraku, this is your fault!"

The purple eyed one, Coraku, looked at me. "Its not my fault everyone is friends!" he said. "They are supposed to be enimies!" I took a deep breath and sighed, then stood up. "Lets go heard them up." Coraku nodded and they walked out the door. I bit my thumb and put my hand to the ground. "Summoning Jutsu!" I said. A giant, black ferret with a white face mask and white tail tip, appeared and looked at me.
"Tuki!" I said happily. "We have to heard up the Naruto cast! Lets go!" I grabbed Coraku by the arm and hauled him onto Tuki.
End Notes:
I have nothing against Chouji!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8186