Noticing by shikatema_fan69
Summary: Naruto starts noticing Hinata for the beautiful girl she is.
============
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto or any of its characters
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 561 Read: 2481 Published: 20/02/08 Updated: 22/02/08

1. Intro by shikatema_fan69

2. They meet again by shikatema_fan69

Intro by shikatema_fan69
Naruto was finally back, after two years. He was exited to see all his old friends. But, it wasn't
until he saw a certain shy kunoichi that he realized he missed her most of all.
He didn't remember her looking that beautiful before, she was even prettier than Sakura.
She had gotten stronger, too. Naruto didn't know if these changes were in his head, real, or
if they had always been there, waiting for him to notice. He didn't care, though, all that mattered
was that they were shining through, all that mattered was her.

-----------------------------

Everybody was happy team 7 was back, especially Hinata, but she still hid from Naruto. Every
chance she got, actually. She was too shy, too scared, and she hated herself for that, but she
just couldn't help it. So used to hiding. So used to running away. Hiding and running from her
true feelings, from her true love.
End Notes:
This is the first chapter of my 1st EVAAA story, so if u don't like it, PLZ don't b 2 hard on me. Some advice would b nice! ^_^
They meet again by shikatema_fan69
Their first meeting after Naruto arrived was totally accidental. Hinata didn't want to be seen by Naruto, but she did want to see him. So she decided to follow him, she didn't want to think about it as stalking, but, you know, it was kind of hard not to... Anyways, she decided to follow him.

===================

Naruto was finally back in the village he loved. He had already seen most of his old friends... most. He still hadn't seen Hinata yet, at first he thought she must be away on a mission but when he asked Kiba, he said she wasn't. As he walked into the ramen bar, Naruto wondered where she was.

He finished his um-teenth bowl of ramen and decided he was done. He was walking out, and he could've sworn somebody was watching him, he felt like his every move was being watched with very intent eyes. He decided it was all in his head and went back to whatever thoughts he had in that empty head of his.

===================

Hinata was having a very succesful day of surveilance, she hadn't been caught yet, and she had been at it all day.She was sure she had been caught earlier when Naruto was walking out of the ramen bar. She was satisfied with her efforts and was ready to head home, she thought she was in the clear and was about to turn the corner when, (guess who) the number one hyperactive knuckleheaded ninja himself came around the corner. ( guess right?)

They were so close Hinata could kiss him if she had the guts. Hinata's face was as red as Gaara's hair when she backed away. "N- Na- Naruto, s- s- sorry" was all she could get out. "No, I'm sorry, it was my fault. Aren't you suprised to see me?" Naruto said. "I- I heard y- you and the rest of team seven were c- coming back." Hinata replied. "Oh." Naruto was somewhat dissapointed as he said this. "W- well, I have to go now N- Naruto." "Oh, well, I guess I'll see you later then." He was definitly dissapointed that time.

Once she was out of Naruto's sight, a red faced Hinata ran all the way to the Hyuuga mansion.

===================

As Naruto headed home, all he could think about was the shy Hyuuga. He just couldn't get her out of his head, no matter how hard he tried... But then, he wasn't really trying.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7633