Daily Report 2 THE EXTREME! by Noleta
Summary: My OC's Noleta, Kierra and lore are reporting the news! if you're looking info with a side of humor or most like humor with a side of info his is the place to be!
Categories: OC-centric, Fan Ninja Bingo Book Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1637 Read: 5565 Published: 17/01/08 Updated: 03/02/08

1. Welcome to the Daily Report! by Noleta

2. Noletas Opinions by Noleta

3. Special News Report by Noleta

Welcome to the Daily Report! by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Hey this is my new story! If you like it please leave a comment a the bottom! Oh and also if you have some news you would like to share with TONFA also ask me to add to the next show and I'll see what I can do....
*Note: Some news reports have nothing to do with TONFA..There are some spoofs of some reports I saw on TV.
Disclaimer: i don't own naruto but if i did, don't you think the world would be so much funnier! Masashi Kishimoto you better look out cause one day when you're not looking I'm gonna snatch all of Naruto away from you....Yeah! Oh and by the way I don't own Tammy-chan either, she belongs to Bushtuckapenguin.


*News opening sequence plays*

Noleta: Welcome to the first showing of the Daily Report *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME!

Kierra: I thought we weren't gong to do that anymore....

Noleta: It's become a habit.....but on a more serious note..Our top story today is a Konoha ninja by the name of Chouji is sueing a local Konoger (note: spoof of Kroger and Konoha put together)supermarket saying that it is their fault that he now has a horrible disease. We'll be back with that after a quick Traffic Report with Lore. Lore how do the streets look out there?

Lore: The streets are pretty crowded due to an accident. I am about to speak to one of the people who's carriage (they don't have cars) got wrecked.

Kiba: *waves at the camera* Hi Mom!

Lore: Could you tell me what exactly happened?

Kiba: Well I was at a red light waiting for it to turn green. I was late for a date with Hinata so I wanted to get their as fast as I could. Suddenly two green flashes past infront of my carriage and I thought it was the light changing so...that pretty much set off a dominoe effect.

Lore: What actually were the green flashes?

Kiba: They were Gai and Lee coming back from the Curry of Life Restaurant.

Lore: I can hear the mob knocking on their door now....Back to you Noleta.

Noleta: I am hear with Chouji asking him about the details of this lawsuit...Choiji, why exactly are sueing Konoger?

Chouji: The Konoger brand chips i bought from there gave me lung disease....

Noleta: Isn't true though that you eat 20-30 bags of those same chips per day?

Chouji: Yeah so?

Noleta: isn't it obvoius that that much junk food will cause you illness...

Chouji: No where on the bag of chips did I ever see such a warning....

Noleta: >_< I've been keeping it cool this whole time but your stupidity will have to pay! *knocks Chouji out with her frying pan* Oh and by the way you can't sue me because I have a warning on my shirt that reads 'Those with stupidity will pay'. While I calm down lets go to Kierra for a weather report....

Kierra: Hello there TONFA! Todays weather is warm and sun shiney! But don't count for that to last to long because then global warming will swoop in and create blizzards around the world!

Noleta: How does that work?

Kierra:......I have no idea, that's just what happens.

Noleta: Back to some more TONFA related news...Priest has finally left someone else in charge of TONFA, her name is Bushtuckapenguin but she likes to go simply by Tucka. Tucka just so ahppens to have an OC so I decided to invite her on the show to ask her a few questions. Please welcome Tammy-chan!

Tammy-chan: Hi it's great to be here....

Noleta: So, what's it like running the best website in the world?

Tammy-chan: Let me tell ya, it's hard but it's worth it in the end when I get to see all the great fics written!

Noleta: Well thank you for coming it was great having you on the show!

Tammy-chan: Is that it?

Noleta: Yes.....

Tammy-chan: *grumbles something about this being a waste of time*

Noleta: It's time for an exciting portion of Kierra Gossip Korner and yes I know Korner is spelt wrong....It was Kierras idea...

Kierra: Hello again! I have some great gossip today. I heard that...*dramatic pause* Kiba and Hinata were going out.....

Noleta: Sorry to butt in but didn't Kiba admit he was going out with Hinata during the Traffic Reort?

Kierra (in her mind): I can't believe she just made a fool of me on TV! I'll show her!

Kierra: And in other juicy gossip Noleta lost her virginity to Naruto....

Noleta: SHUT UP!!! *starts sweating like crazy*

Kierra: It's true?

Noleta hits Kierra over the head and drags her unconcious body into the supply closet.

Noleta: Okay were going to Lore with the top ten!

Lore: Todays Top Ten category is 10 most favorite authors.
1. Chibi
2. foxfire
3. A Vampires Butterfly
4. Oni Chan
5. AllieChan
6. Rasengan22
7. Questofdreams
8. JBMcDragon
9. Deadly Dream
10. Makkura Arashi
There you have it! The Top Ten most beloved Authors lets give them a round of applause!

Noleta: I know some people are dissapointed in me for ending my last fanfic so I'm bringing the best part of it to the Daily Report. It's time for TNT! Torturing Neji Time! I set up a hidden camera in Nejis room...Let's look at some footage!

Neji is sitting in his room doing nothing....he does that for a while untill he starts picking his nose...

Noleta: Ewww That's gross....Well Thats been our Daily Report! Hope you have a great day or night depending on where you are! BYE!
End Notes:
Same thing as the chapter notes....I'd also be willing to advertise your story....
Noletas Opinions by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Noleta's gonna show her opinion if some of the stories in TONFA....

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto but I do own this Idea so don't try to steal it!
Noleta: Welcome to the second episode of Daily Report *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME....First of all I would like to say that I know I don't post daily but the title sounds better than just Report don't ya think....Today I brought Naruto to the show so that he could help me out today.....

Kierra: You just want eye candy!

Noleta: Shut up Kierra if you know whats good for you....

Kierra: T_T" Okay

Noleta: I've decided to use this show to rant about recent stories I've read and give my opinions on them.... Fisrt I would like to start off with a show called Random Naruto Talk Show...2 THE EXTREME ON RANDOMNESS by Redfox50.

Kierra: Not this again......

Noleta: For those who know of my Nin truth or dare 2 THE EXTREME...It's obvious that this is a copy of my show. I mean redfox even used TNT....through the whole time she hasn't metioned me or given me credit...It makes me so sad T_T

Kierra: Naruto, comfort her....

Naruto: It's alright Noleta. You know that your story is so much better than Redfoxs. *hugs Noleta*

Noleta: I know but still.....

Naruto: How about this....after you finish commenting we can go down to Redfox50s show...

Noleta: Okay....

Kierra: T-T That is so sweet....Why can't Shikamaru be like that with me?

Noleta: Onto my next rant... This is on the show called Naruto chat #1 by jay chan. At first I tought it was going to be a pathetic little humor story but in the end it left me LMAO! You should totally give it a chance.

Naruto: It sounds like fun....Am I in it?

Noleta: Yeah, you sign in as FutURe_kaGE101. I'd have to say that my favorite thing about this story was the fact that Neji so got burnt....(if you wanna now what I mean you have to read it) Next story is Little Planets by hypersoda. This is a very sweet story and god for people who are in a fluffy mood much like Kierra most of the time.

Kierra: Thanks! ^_^

Naruto: Am I also in this story?.....

Noleta: Well yes, but you're dead....

Naruto: Well that sucks!

Noleta: You'll get over it....Okay next one is Who Would Have Known by Tige321. May I just say...crazy...Everytime I read this I am so tempted to write a story similar to it but I restrain myself....I love how the story begins kinda creepy with the TV and junk....Anyway great story, I personally love it...

Kierra: *on Noletas laptop* What are these?

Noleta: What are what?

Kierra: *opens file titled Who Would Have Known, My Way* These?

Noleta: Okay I write them on Word but I was never gonna post them, I swear!

Kierra: Right.....Hey where's Lore?

Noleta: I have no idea....but anyway onto the next story. Facade by BlueEyedFox. It's a funny story but don't read I if you don't like Yaoi.

Naruto: You like Yaoi?

Noleta: yes I have been swayed by the many yaoi fics here....oh by the way Naruto, you are a total Man whore in this story....but I still love you anyways....

Naruto: I can't believe you like yaoi.....

Noleta: The next story is called Ends by PunkWolf and boy did it make me cry. It was one of he saddest things I have ever read...

Naruto: What made you cry?

Noleta: You died.....

Naruto: What is up with you people and killing me!?

Noleta: Don't worry as long as Masashi Kishimoto doesn't kill you...you won't ever really die...Okay enough comment...I'm off to Redfox50s to have a little chat with her! BYE!
End Notes:
Noleta and Naruto break into Redfox50s house.

Redfox50: What are you doing?

Noleta: Wow we suck at stealth....

Naruto: it was probably my orange clothing...

Redfox50: *coughs*

Noleta: I guess we should be leaving now....but believe me one day I'll get my REVENGE! Because I'm the AVENGER!

Sasuke: hey that's my line!

ps~ We can still be friends redfox...
Special News Report by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Really short...go to the link though....
Noleta: Our writer "Paula" has made a video for all her fans to watch.....go to the link that is presented to you.

Kierra: You know, in the video Paula is kinda a loser...

Noleta: Don't say that! I'm her double personality so if you insult her you insult me!

Kierra: Oops sorry......

Noleta: You better be *cracks knuckles*

Kierra: *gulp*

Paula: I will be making more videos that have to do more with Noleta and the gang later......I still need to meet the requirement of 100 words so....I......find the m in the n's!

n n n n n n n nn n n n n nnnnn n n n n n n n n n nn n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n m n n n n nn n n n n nn n n nnn nn n n n n !

Go here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=01I9L8dHW0g
End Notes:
If you like...tell me what you think of my drawings....
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7369