Celebration..? by narutoiscute1
Summary: After two years naruto and Sakura (oh, yeah!!!!!!!!!) return from there training. It starts off with a par-tay..and ends with a hair raising question...what will happen?
Categories: Characters: Hinata Hyuuga
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Dark
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 656 Read: 3151 Published: 19/12/07 Updated: 20/12/07
Story Notes:
This has some achohol in it..

1. Party-or not by narutoiscute1

2. Chapter 2 by narutoiscute1

3. Chapter 3 by narutoiscute1

Party-or not by narutoiscute1
It was the celebration of naruto and Sakura`s return from the leaf village. After two B-O-R-I-N-G years of training, they were back! "I`d like to make a toast," Tsunade said, taping her champagne glass, "to the return of naruto and Sakura!" "Oh, yeah! Tsunade said our names together!" naruto thought, still having a annoyingly-HUGE crush on Sakura. Everyone drankt o them. It was a great night-all except for a boy with long, dark hair and a bandage on his arm. It had been two years since Neji Hyuuga had seen the girl that he wanted to mary. He had thought of telling her but, never felt like it-would you?? Neji saw Tenten giggling and laughing with Temari, with a glass of champagne in her hand. He wondered if he should talk to her, or was that too shallow? He never had to worry about this when he was younger. Normally he was so cool...what made Tenten seem so atractive? He edged trough the crowd walking toward her, but then backed away...what should he do?
End Notes:
Plz keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :)
Chapter 2 by narutoiscute1
The party is really heating up, everyone`s on, like, their 3rd drink, and the commotion is huge. What`ll happen?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Neji couldn`t decied wether to talk to Tenten or to back off. He decided he`d give it some more thought. He went to congradulate Naruto. He saw him and Shikamaru at the bar section. Naruto was holding a beer, and was slightly drunk. "I said gimme another one!" He heard Naruto yell to the bartender. Nah, Neji decided to talk to Sakura about..his "affair" with Tenten. After all..she was a girl, right? He pushed through the crowd and walked to Sakura. "Sakura, hey, can I talk to you...I mean, outside?" "What the heck could he want?" Sakura thought. "Uhhhhhhhh...sure." Sakura said. They edged to a vacant part of the room. "So, whadaya need to ask?" Sakura yelled, over the millions of people. "Well..." Neji thought about what to say. He decided he go with the whole (lame) "I have a friend who likes.." approach. "I have this "friend" who likes this "girl" who-" Neji was cut off, "You like Tenten, and you don`t know what to do? Yeah, I know these things." Sakura said. Neji didn`t have to respond. "You should just tell her you like her." "Just like that?" Neji said. He thought that approach sounded waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lame and shallow. "Hmmmm...maybe tonight you should..or tommorrow. Soon, before she is taken." Sakura said. "Its now or never!" Neji thought. He walked over to Tenten (again!) . He was very surprised when he saw her. Her cheeks were really flushed and she was swaying drunkenly. How was he supposed to tell her how he felt when she was drunk? He might try, anyway. Here goes...
End Notes:
plz review..ill write more l8er
Chapter 3 by narutoiscute1
Neji had been thinking about Tenten, but when he finds that she is drunk, when can he do???---------------------------------------------------------------
Neji didn`t know what to do. He decided that he would tell her anyway. How to get her attention...? Without a word, he grasped her by the arm and took her outside. "Where -hic- we goin'?" Tenten asked. Neji didn`t really know what to say. "Uh..Tenten, listen. I...um..." Neji couldn`t think of anything, his mind was, like, white and blank. "I like you." He bluterted out. At least that was out of the way! "You..like me??!" Tenten hiccuped, swaying a lot. "Um..yeah." Neji didn`t know what to do...he was sunk. Then, Tenten did the wierdest thing ever. She reached her lips toward him and trapped Neji into a kiss. Her lips tasted like chapmpagne, but Neji enjoyed the kiss anyway. He felt like he was on fire, but he liked it. When Tenten`s lips parted from his, he was very sad. All the same he felt like he was floating. He didn`t know whether Tenten really did like him,but he was sure going to find out!
End Notes:
Keep reading! does she really like him??
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7158