The Fox and the Raven by xRedxPandax
Summary: [[Set BEFORE Naruto Shippuuden!! It's based before sasuke leaves.]]
Okay, The Fox Being Naruto And The Raven Being Sasuke (MOST Characters Are Named By animals In this Story, Be Aware Of That! i'll List them In the Chapter Notes When they Appear, Just To Keep You On Track!).
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hinata Hyuuga, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Yaoi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 967 Read: 4669 Published: 01/12/07 Updated: 02/12/07

1. This Can't Be Happening by xRedxPandax

2. You Seem Lost, Little Raven by xRedxPandax

3. As Their Fingers Touched by xRedxPandax

This Can't Be Happening by xRedxPandax
Author's Notes:
Fox - Naruto
Raven - Sasuke
Cat - Sakura
Wolf - Kakashi
"Phew~!"
Sighed the Fox. Whom had just walked home from training. He dives onto the sofa then makes himself comfy.
"Kakashi is always late.. so we have to train for longer.. It's already dark..!"
Moans the Fox, As he closes his eyes for a rest. Loud knocking then starts from the front door.
"I'm Coming, I'm Coming!"
Yells the fox, walking drowsily to the door. He opens the door and notices the pink haired Sakura standing at the door.
"Sakura-chan..What--"
"Sasuke-kun! Is he here?!"
"No.. Why--"
Naruto stops, watching the cat walk into his house. He follows her to the sofa and watches the cat sit down. He drags a chair to face her and sits down.
"So.. whats wrong?"
The fox says, looking at the cat with confused eyes.
"Sasuke-kun has gone.. And no one can find him.. We havnt seen him since the end of training.."
Naruto's eyes widen and he makes his hands into fists.
"That idiot.. I did'nt think he would--..."
"He would what? Do you know where he is, Naruto?"
The fox rises from his seat and moves the chair back where it was. He walks to a small table near the window and grabs his backpack and walks to the kitchen.
"Naruto--"
He walks back, seeming to have filled his bag with food and drink.
"I'm off too find Sasuke."
Sakura stands and walks out the house, still wondering what the fox has in mind to do.
The fox closes the door after them both and locks it.
"Tell Kakashi-senpai I might be late for training tomorrow.. And I'll have Sasuke with me."
Sakura nods gently as Naruto walks downt he road quickly turning it into a run.
You Seem Lost, Little Raven by xRedxPandax
Author's Notes:
Fox - Naruto
Raven - Sasuke
Cat - Sakura
Wolf - Kakashi
After a few hours of running, the fox starts feeling exausted.
"I..I can't run anymore.."
Naruto says breathlessly. He falls to his knees, droping his backpack onto the ground.
"When Sasuke told me that he was leaving earlier..I thought he was joking..How could I be so stupid..I should have stopped him.. He's going to get himself killed.."
Naruto thought, before dropping to the floor out of exaustion.

About an hour later, the fox was woke by a voice, A voice he knows very well.
"..Huh..?"
The fox groaned.
"What are you doing here?"
The fox looked up and saw a familiar face; Sasuke.
"Sasuke!!"
Naruto yells, jumping to his feet. Sasuke grabs the fox and puts his hand over his mouth. Natuo looked at the Raven, Wondering what he did that for.
"The woods are a very dangerous place.. Don't you ever listen to Kakashi-senpai?"
The raven lets go and stares blankly into the fox's eyes.
"You should'nt have come looking for me."
"But everyone's looking for you, And they are all worried!"
The fox almost lept forward with anger, How could he be so selfish?
The raven just stared at the fox, no emotion.
The fox grabbed the raven by his collar and held him close to his face.
"Listen, Stop being so selfish! People who care for you, worry about you.. We-.. They should know where you are, what you're doing and how you're feeling..!"
The ravens eyes glanced over the fox's shoulder.
"You care for me?"
The fox let go quickly, shaking his head madley.
"No-No-No!!"
The raven glanced back at the fox.
"You say 'They should know where you are, what you're doing and how you're feeling'..And you are'nt telling me.."
The raven walks closer to the fox and stares deep into his eyes. The fox stares with disbelief.
"Did you..want me to find you..?"
The fox whispers, not beliving the words were coming out of his mouth. The raven smirks slightly.
"You could say that.."
The raven says, walking up close to the confused looking fox.
The raven puts one hand onto the fox's left shoulder and pulls him closer and kisses him gently.
As Their Fingers Touched by xRedxPandax
Naruto fell back with shock, landing right on his ass.
"Wha--' Sasuke..What--But-..."
The fox whimpered, confused by the Ravens actions.
"Come here little fox, I won't hurt you."
Sasuke said gently with a smug smile on his face. Naruto sat there, wide eyed and confused. The raven crouched infront of him and stared blankly into his eyes.
"Yes, I wanted you to follow me. Then that stupid Sakura wouldnt know."
"W-Wouldnt know about w-what??"
Sasuke just smiled and lent forward, resting his right palm on the fox's chest. He moves his mouth next to the fox's ear and whispers:
"I want you."
Hearing this, the fox's heart almost skipped a beat and he gulped. The raven moved his head back and stared at the fox with no emotion in his face.
"Do you love me?"
The raven says, still staring at the fox.
"Do you?"
He insists.
The fox stared back, thinking about what to say.
"What do i say?! I've loved him for years..Belive it! But what if I tell him and this is all a big joke.. What if--"
The fox's thoughts were interupted by yet another forced kiss by the raven, but this time it was deeper. This time, the fox sat there and enjoyed the kiss.
Once the raven had broken the kiss, the fox whimpered for more.
"Oh?"
The raven says, smirking at the fox's reaction. Sasuke licks the fox's bottom lip teasingly.
"You want me?"
He says, taking the lip into his mouth and biting it gently. The fox groans softley, feeling dizzy.
"Say it."
The raven insists, drawing his head back from the fox's.
"I want you.."
The fox says drowsily. The raven smirks at this and leaps forward, making the fox fall back into a lying position. He strokes down the fox's belly and stops at the top of his trousers. He slides one finger behind the elastic teasingly.
"Good."
The raven says, smirking softley.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7030