Naruto Cast List by Mitsuko Okanami
Summary: I have a lot of characters that compose my Naruto world. Here's a brief description of their lives, teamates, and their senseis.
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1559 Read: 6768 Published: 08/11/07 Updated: 18/11/07

1. Team Mamoru by Mitsuko Okanami

2. Team Salma by Mitsuko Okanami

3. Team Midori by Mitsuko Okanami

4. Team Shinji by Mitsuko Okanami

Team Mamoru by Mitsuko Okanami
Author's Notes:
I do not have any pictures of the characters, and I'm too lazy to have to descibe their appearances for you. So, I'm going to let you use your wildest imagination as to what they look like!
*Mitsuko Okanami - a kunoichi who's clan originated in the Land of Stone; however, her family moved to the Leaf Village. Her father was originally supposed to be Tsuchikage, but later gave that role to his brother. Her clan specializes in Earth style jutsu, such as some of her Kekkei Genkai, the Eternal Landslide jutsu. She loves animals, and is a vegan, but has the strength and attitude of an ox. This appeals very attractive to Kiba. Only one problem.... Mitsuko is in love with Kiba....and INO! Yep, that's right she bisexual, which makes her the unique character most like me (im probably not bi though)
Teamates: Sankul Nirnaya and Ryoko Tisuno
Sensei: Mamoru Okanami (older brother)

*Ryoko Tisuno - she has two sisters her age, making them triplets (Yukino and Kitana) She can be very girly like Kitana, but have that boyish flare like Yukino. The Tisuno clan is a very special clan, however not much is known about their fighting style(personally, I haven't thought of it yet.) Apparently, she is pretty smart, which goes well with Shikamaru. They're together thoroughout the series, but break up shortly after Asuma's death; she fears that Shikamaru would be risking his life to avenge his fallen sensei. That's when he gets annoyed with her, and decides to leave her. But don't worry... the start falling in love with each other again!
Teamates: Mitsuko Okanami and Sankul Nirnaya
Sensei: Mamoru Okanami

Sankul Niraya - Hindi for full of creativity, Sankul is is of Indian descent (much like how Tenten is of Chinese descent). She has a very active personality, taking on the the qualities of a monkey. When she was little, she would tell an amazing story of how her parents migrated through wind and fire from the Land of Fruit to the Leaf Village (of course, she claims you can never find it on the map). Her closest friend is Kichi, considering she's not very well like by most others; but they get along well. Overall, she's a very bubbly character,with a heart as big as her stomach... only not fat.
Teamates: Mitsuko Okanami and Ryoko Tisuno
Sensei: Mamoru Okanami

* try to find them in an upcoming Naruto comic made by my friend. (link given once out)
End Notes:
I'll be back with more eventually. I'll just do so in shifts. PEACE!
Team Salma by Mitsuko Okanami
Author's Notes:
This is definitely one of my favorite teams. I clashed with the series a little, giving Sasuke a cousin. Well, enjoy.
Natsuki Uchiha - Once deceased from the massacure of the Uchiha clan, Natsuki was the only one who was accidently brought back to life by a Konoha priest. Although has the monotone voice of her cousin Sasuke, she is much friendlier to Naruto. Despite being an Uchiha, she is not wanted by Orochimaru, because although she wants Itachi to pay for the death of her family (and her) Natsuki really just wants to live her life, and be like everyone else. She is not well known in other villages.
Teamates: Sayaka Kawa and Hikari Hoshi
Sensei: Salma Shirouji

*Sayaka Kawa - Before becoming Genin, Sayaka has worked along side with Shino, for they were both chosen as canidates for future black opps (since they can't become one until they are Jonin). She works well with everyone, except herself sometimes. Her father was killed in the Kyuubi accident, two months after she was born; her grandfather and uncle took her father's organ and placed them in a metalic body. While her mother and sister left her father, Sayaka decided to stay, but was internally roboticized in doing so. With her justu, her skin can turn into her robotic phase. In the timeskip, her right arm gets amputated from a freak accident, when her "father" malfunctioned. She gains an apprentice named Kitku, and gets very close to Tsunade, later calling her "Mother Tsunade", despite her mother and sister moved back.
Teamates: Natsuki Uchiha and Hikari Hoshi
Sensei: Salma Shirouji

**Hikari Hoshi - Hikari's family is composed of five generations of medical ninja. She skilled in this type of ninjutsu, which later finds her love. In a battle between her team and the Sand Siblings, she develops a crush on Gaara, and discretely heals a wound on him, caused by Natsuki. He laters falls madly in love with Hikari, and together, they become, not boyfriend and girlfriend, but soulmates. In the timpskip, she moves to the Sand village with Gaara, but is still part of her team; also, she becomes the high ranked medical nin of Sunagakure (and better than Sakura... hehe). She is inseperable with Gaara, becoming more "physically active" with him (yes, I talk about sex. YAY SEX!) We'll leave it at that...
Teamates: Natsuki Uchiha and Sayaka Kawa
Sensei: Salma Shirouji

* Try to find these characters on an upcoming Naruto comic made by my friend. (link will be given upon release)

** This character was not made me, but by one of my loved ones
Hikari - made by my friend, Emily : D
End Notes:
I'll be back with more characters soon... PEACE!
Team Midori by Mitsuko Okanami
Author's Notes:
Not a whole lot on them, just more than on other teams. In other words, I may use these characters more in upcoming episodes.
Megumi Shiroi- Originated at the Hidden Waterfall Village, Megumi lives amongst her grandparents, and now resides in the Hidden Leaf Village. She is advanced in Water style jutsu, for she is a water preistess. She is not advanced in other ninjustu styles, but contiues to view from her friend and teamate, Akizakura Komichi. She, and her two younger siblings, nine year old Yamada, and baby Jiro, live amongst her grandparents home/water chapel, while their parents work for the Prince's council in the Waterfall Village. Later on, they visit them in the village to witness Megumi's genjustu skills
Teamates: Akizakura Komichi and Kichi Nezumi
Sensei: Midori Ringo

Akizakura Komichi- the star pupil of Midori-sensei, in her eyes at least. She is known as the "Randon Nature Ninja" using everyday objects in the forest, and turning them into deadly weapons. Her most notorious weapon, is her senbon needles, substituted by pine leaves; through the tips of her finger, she can swipe poison within the leaves, and as she throws them, they begin to work like a paper bomb, and eithers explodes or catches fire. She is often quiet and keeps comments to herself. Akizakura shows no respect to teamate Kichi, for she is "cocky", "crude", and "inconsiderate." In the timeskip, however, it sorta changes...
Teamates: Kichi Nezumi and Megumi Shiroi
Sensei: Midori Ringo

Kichi Nezumi- To put it frankly, Naruto and the others consider her to be a bitch. She doesn't have to many best friends, except Sankul Nirnaya, in similarities to their somewhat "wild libido". Although her last name means 'rat', she takes the form of a cat,as well as her family, which also shows she doesn't get along with Kiba too well. However, when her father Hitotsu marries Kiba's mother Tsume, they're step-brother and sister. Doing so, it puts them in a friendlier realtionship; more so like brother and sister. In the timpskip, she is also the student of Ibiki Morino, and masters torture and interregation. Kichi becomes incredibly jealous, of Sakura, as she grows stronger in strength as well as expands her mind in the medical field. Doing so, Kichi decides to join Tsunade as well, learning the basics with a rocky syart, but improves incredibly well. However, she still continues to find herself...
*She has a somewhat Aussi-tomboy accent*
Teamates: Megumi Shiroi and Akizakura Komichi
Sensei: Midori Ringo
End Notes:
Be back with more characters... PEACE!
Team Shinji by Mitsuko Okanami
Author's Notes:
Again, I clashed with the series to give Choji a twin sister. I apologize if no one really likes that, but I can ensure that I only clash with th series twice.
Rini Akimichi- She is Choji's twin sister, who is younger than him by two minutes; their father, however, requested that Choji was to protect her as though she his sister of two years (which Rini doesn't really appreciate). Unlike her "seemingly large" family, Rini is rather thin, and her jutsu allows her to expand by length rather than width. Ultimately, she tries to show her self superior to her brother, and doesn't want to be around him; she and her team, for some reason, is always around his team (their sensei Shinji is life long friends with Asuma). Rini is most harsh to Choji and his team, even though Kitana and Zuren don't particularly like them either. After a mission to fight rogue Shadow ninjas, Choji saves Rini's life; thus she becomes chummier with him, even in the timeskip.
Teamates: Kitana Tisuno and Zuren Yokohama
Sensei: Shinji Sakana

Kitana Tisuno- The sister of Ryoko and Yukino, she is the spoiled, most feminine one in her family. As stated earlier, she doesn't respect Team 10 at all, especially Shikamaru (probably because he chose Ryoko over her). Not that she had any feelings for him, but that Kitana wasn't the first of her sisters to get a boyfriend. Kitana has admirers, but they're Choji and teamate Zuren, the last people she wants. She has her heart set towards older Abunai Kyoushu, but he doesn't particularly care for her. That's why like other kunoichi, she's obsessed with her looks...
Teamates: Rini Akimichi and Zuren Yokohama
Senei: Shinji Sakana

*Zuren Yokohama- I don't really have a whole lot for his story, just that he's on Rini and Kitana's team, and that he has a crush on Kitana. He isn't much OCD like Kitana, or bossy like Rini; in fact he's probably one of the nicer people on the team overall. He has a semi-friendly competiton with Choji, to see who could win Kitana's heart (so far, the score is 0-0). As far as I'm concerned, I can't think of a particular justu for him, but I'll let you know!
Teamates: Rini Akimichi and Kitana Tisuno
Sensei: Shinji Sakana

*look for these characters in a Naruto comic made by my close friend (comic given upon release)
End Notes:
Be back with more characters... PEACE!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6854