Madness Version 3.0 by Kaito_Erufu
Summary: this is my triqual(yes triqual, because it is not a trilogy) to Worlds Gone Insane. Where do we join the gang this time? What's gone on? And wait...what are they doing?
Categories: General Fiction, OC-centric Characters: Shino Aburame, Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hinata Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Anko Mitarashi, Sai, Temari, Tsunade, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Kabuto Yakushi
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Dark, Drama, Fantasy, General, Horror, Humor, Mystery, Parody, Poetry, Romance, Sci-Fi, Spiritual, Supernatural, Tragedy
Warnings: Dark, Death, OOC
Challenges: None
Series: Mixing It All Together
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7317 Read: 7382 Published: 28/08/07 Updated: 26/10/07

1. Chapter 1- where oh where could the crazieness be by Kaito_Erufu

2. Chapter 2- hello children by Kaito_Erufu

3. Chapter 3- Just Don't Think Please by Kaito_Erufu

4. Chapter 4- Death by Orange Juice by Kaito_Erufu

5. Chapter 5- later,,, by Kaito_Erufu

6. Chapter 6- another day by Kaito_Erufu

Chapter 1- where oh where could the crazieness be by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
A groan was heard as the sun peeked into a dark room. It was morning and a sleepy Tori didn’t want to get up. She felt a hand come placed on her shoulder and a kiss come on her cheek.
“Time to get up Oto-chana…” She heard Sai’s voice that sounded equally tired. She yawned and nodded kicking off the covers and standing up. Then was knocked down onto the bed again by a little three-year-old grabbing onto her legs.
“Good morning Mommy!!!” the toddler shouted. She sighed then smiled picking the child up and giving them and hug while standing up.
“Morning to you too Korin.” She just heard Sai chuckle. She shot a mini playful glare his way and then placed the toddler back on his feet. She looked down at him and he was still in his fottie pajamas.
“Sai, I’ll go start breakfast, can you get him changed?” She asked, Sai nodded and led the boy back to his room. Tori quickly got dressed then walked into the kitchen taking out the ingeredents to make pancakes. Just on timing the small boy came in with Sai.
She put the pancakes on plates and handed them to the boys.
“So any missions today?” Tori asked boredly. Sai shook his head regretly. Everything had been peaceful lately.
Your probably thinking, ‘wait…she was seventeen when she went back to the ninja world. How old was she when she had Korin?!’ not to worry dearies. Having being there a few years she and Sai are twenty-five, happily married, and happily with a child.
What came of the others? We’ll get to that later.
After breakfast, Tori took Korin to visit a friend. Haruka had two children. Remarkably twins. They were both a year younger than Korin, and they were a boy and a girl. Tori knocked on the door and Haruka let her in.
Shino was just leaving by giving the twins a hug goodbye and a kiss to Haruka then left.
Not they weren’t house wives, just the babysitter was on vacation for a week.
“Hey Haru.” Tori greeted sitting down on the couch and watching Korin run off with the twins.
“Yo Tori. Whats up? Haven’t talked to you in awhile.” She commented plopping down on the couch.
“Oh not much…” She said looking at her reflection in the glass coffee table.
“You got that look that you have an idea that your dying to try, what is it?” Haruka asked not really caring. She just didn’t like that look. It creeped her out more than pink miniskirts.
“Well I was thinking, why not have a little get together with the other three?”
“Like today? Hell you know that it’s more than a day’s travel from the other countries to here.” Haruka said like it was the most obvious thing.
“No…like next week. We haven’t seen the other three in years.” Tori smiled.
Ok now we get to the part of what happened to Yuki, Kaito, and Hikari.
Well, Yuki moved back to the Sound with Kabuto. Kabuto apparently was the apprentice so he got the position as the head of that village. Yuki didn’t really care. She thought he would get big headed after a while.
Hikari of course moved to the Sand with the Kazekage. She loved being treated like roalytiy. As she had always said, girls deserve better. And Gaara got a little weireded out that his wife actually did that. But she thankfully used her ‘power’ for good. Hey she was high and mighty.
As for Kaito and Sasuke, they moved to the Rain Village since it was agreement to her marring him. She said if she was they better go somewhere that rains more than the sun shines. So problem solved. Not much was heard of them after that since he was trying to lie low from the Oroichimaru and Sound Village ordeal.
Haruka sighed. She did kind of miss her sister. Though it wasn’t as rewarding as if she sold her. But none the less did miss her. Haruka gave a grunt and nodded. And for Shrew, that’s all you needed for.
Tori squealed and jumped up doing a little dance.
“Woah no! Oh no!” Haruka yelled shaking her hands and head at her. Tori giggled and stopped.
A few minutes later they were writing letters to the other three girls. They titled the letter “Madness V3.0”. Only because it seemed like this was the third time of seeing and going. The put them in the mail box and started telling stories and such. Haruka made lunch since she was such an excellent cook and played with the toddlers.
Life….
~*~
“And stay out!” a female yelled kicking a young man about the age of 16 out of a bar.
“Man, your mean old lady.” He said standing up and rubbing his bottom where he landed.
“OLD?! I’M ONLY 24!!!!!” She shrieked. The boy made a run for it and she just stood there fuming.
“Yuki…you do know, if you can’t stand underaged kids coming into the bar, then quiet or you shouldn’t of had a kid.” A man with gray hair came up to her chuckling.
“Shut it Kabuto! You know I’m here because that’s the only reason! I don’t even drink.” She ‘hmphed’ and turned her head away while crossing her arms.
“Ok ok I’m sorry.” He said not really caring waving his hands in deffence. He then walked over and grabbed her waist from behind. “Besides theres still 4months left before it happens.” He chuckled again.
“Yeah, your turn.” She giggled then stopped and gave a serious face. “seriously, it’s your turn. The kid is frickin killing me.” She said bluntly. He got an anime sweat drop.
They both headed home where he made dinner since she was tired and she was flipping through the pile of mail in the mail box.
“Bill..junk…junk…invitaion…junk…INVITATION!!!” she yelled then scurried to open it. Kaubto rushed in hearing her yell thinking something was wrong.
“What happened? Are you hurt?” he went into a panic then dropped to the ground when he saw her reading a letter giddishly. “A letter? You screamed over a letter?! Well who’s it from?” he asked casually strolling over.
“Haruka and Tori. They’re having a little get together in the Leaf Village next week since we haven’t seen eachother in a while.” She smiled up at him. Then gave him puppy dog eyes saying ‘If we don’t go…’ and he didn’t even want to read the rest of that message. He just sighed and nodded. She squealed and hugged him tight around the neck where he hugged her back then went back to cooking dinner.
~*~
Hikari was sitting in her living room watching the children when Gaara walked in. She shared his work because she got some power from becoming his wife. The paper work were matters of the economy and living conditions. Gaara never really cared for that part of the paper work and Hikari was good at solving the economic problems. So why not give it to her?
Seven little kids ran over and hugged Gaara. ((no I’m kidding Hika-chan!!!! Please don’t kill me..I want to keep my arms!!!))
Really only four kids ran over and gave their father hugs around his legs. He smiled down at them and gave them pats on the head. They let go and started back on their little game.
He sat down on the couch next to Hikari and gave her a kiss on the cheek while she looked over the paper work and smiled.
“Oh yeah. A letter came for you to my office.” He said pulling it out of his pocket and handing it to her. She set the paper work down and opened it.
“Its from those weird friends of yours.” He commented.
“Only Kaito is weird. Well and Yuki.” She said and quickly read over it. “They’re having a party like reunion next week. Think you can take off to go?” She asked smiling at him.
“Sure. Taking the kids?” he smirked.
“Of course.”
“Haha. Didn’t one of them say before we left we better come back with atleast two kids?”
“Damn you Kaito!”
~*~
An alarm clock rang and a hand groggily reached over and smacked it away so it stopped. The person who owned the hand got up from out of the covers and stretched a little. She got out of bed and got dressed seeing it raining again. She smiled and went down stairs to find the house empty again. She ate a breakfast bar then left the house but not before putting on her hoodie.
She headed to a building right next to the head of the Rain Village’s office and checked in. She was head of an interegation squad. It made her good at it to be as annoying as hell.
She passed down the hall to the person that told the head of the teams what room to go to for the interagation.
“Morning Toto.” The woman at the front desk said typing on the computer then reaching down and picking up a clip board handing it to her with out breaking ranks on her typing.
“Yo Nani.” She said back and then headed for her first room.
She plopped down in her chair and looked at this person reviewing why they were even here.
“Ok…so why’d you kill him?” she asked just getting straight to the point.
“Who?” the person asked surprised in the other chair.
“Oh, so theres more than one person?” she asked laughing a little.
“No that’s not what I mean!”
“You killed him because he was mean?”
“NO!”
“Then why did you kill him?!”
“Because he stole my girl!” the person in the other chair started weeping.
“My work is done.” She chirrped and moved on. People felt bad for the people she interrogated. She practically robbed them on the little sanity they had left. Scratch that. She DID rob them of their sanity.
She continued her day then in the middle of the day received a letter. She quickly read through it and smiled. She stuffed it in her pocket then headed home.
Sasuke was on the couch reading some book when she came over and leaned over the back of the couch right into his face.
“We go to Konoha?” she asked like a child. She had the crinckled letter in her hand out to him.
“Yeah sure.”
“I wasn’t getting your permission. I was just seeing if you wanted to go too.”
“I could expect that.”
“We pack!!!”
“Duh..”
“Shutty Uweaka.”
“Stop insulting yourself.”
“Kaito Uchiha…naw, Kaito Erufu sounds better.”
He kissed her on the lips then smirked. “Too bad.”
She stuck her tounge at him knowing she used his last name anyway.
~*~
All three girls wrote letters back to Tori and Haruka saying that they’d be there in a few days.
End Notes:
((yes, the most fabulous me is back with the triqual to this series. No clue how long it will be. All I know is with homework I’m getting just at the start of school gunna be a while inbettewen posts.
Love ya alls.
Klk out.
~klk))
Chapter 2- hello children by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
*insert sample disclaimer* 2nd chap
There was a knock on the door of Tori and Sai’s home. Tori went to open the door with Korin in arms. She opened the door and there stood Hikari, Gaara, and the four kids. Tori gawked for a second then Gaara cleared his throat breaking Tori of her trance. The little kids ran in.
“Well I guess that means come in huh?” she laughed and Hikari smiled wider and they both walked in. Haruka was already staring at the mess of kids from the couch where the twins jumped off and started running around with the others. Korin did the same. Then Haruka bursted out laughing. Hikari strolled over and sat down next to her sister but not before whaking her on the head. Gaara took the seat next to her and was silent. More like him saying ‘No comment.’
Tori took the couch across from them.
“So Hikari how old and names?” she asked watching them run around.
“Well that’s Osanago, he’s one,” she said pointing to a brown headed baby, “Thats Haru, she’s three, named her after Haruka,” she pointed to a little girl with red hair dragging a boy that looked ticked that had browny red hair, “the one she’s dragging is Taiyoo, Haru!! Don’t do that to your brother!” Hikari scurried over to her to make her stop pulling.
“He’s three, they are not twins.” Gaara continued, “Jueru, she’s the eldest, she’s four.” He said gesturning to a blond haired girl picking up the baby and bringing him over to Gaara, where Gaara took him and put the boy in his lap. Hikari came back over and sighed.
“When do you think the others will get here?” Haruka asked boredly. Sai and Shino were cooking because Tori and Haruka felt like being lazy today.
“Well we did meet up with Toto and Sasgay. They saw our kids and Kaito started laughing…Sasgay just gawked then they said they were going to put there stuff up and then come over.” Hikari said putting a fingure to her mouth thinking about it. Gaara shook his head with a smirk. Sasuke’s look was priceless when he saw four kids.
Another knock came at the door and Tori went to get it. Yuki and Kabuto came back with her. The other’s eyes grew wide when they saw Yuki’s round stomach. Tori was still staring at it. Yuki gave them a look like what and Kabuto just kept quiet.
“What? I’m pregnate big wow. I mean, Hikari’s got…well I thought you would have been on your seventh by now but I can see only four unless the other three are yours too.” Yuki joked and she sat down with Hikari and Gaara giving her death glares.
“So how many more months?” Haruka asked boredly as the other two took their seats again.
“About four more. It sucks.” She said tapping the hill that was her stomach.
“You try twins.” Haruka scoffed. “Joy..hey did Kaito have any kids with her?” she finished curious again.
“Not that I saw…”
“I SAID NO GOSH DAMIT!!!!” they heard a yell. Tori got up and headed for the door.
“Aww…come on..please?” They heard a whiny voice type of way.
“NO!” they heard the same person yell. Tori opened the door to see a very pissed Kaito and a puppy facing Sasuke. “Remind me never to give you girl stamina pills again…” she sighed.
“Is that a yes?”
“FINE!!”
“Yay.”
“Umm you guys plan on coming in?” Tori asked like they were idiots and they came in taking seats.
“What were you two fighting about? And Toto where’s your kid?” Yuki asked looking at them strangely.
“I don’t got a kid.” She scoffed. The Sasuke smiled and said.
“Yet.”
“Your pregnate too?!”
“NO!!”
“Hikari do you have four kids or more?” Sasuke asked innocently.
“umm I have four…why, how many were planning on having?” Hikari answered awkwardly. Kaito grew a tick mark and Tori just watched amused along with all the other guys.
“Hmm well I was thinking five or more.”
“HELL NO!!!” Kaito yelled at him. She was looking at him like he was crazy and everyone else burst out laughing. “ONE! That is it!”
“Please?”
“Kaito, did you do something to him? He seems more…” Hikari started then Haruka finished.
“Girly.” She looked at him and she looked at her with a ‘please...’ and the chilish sort of way.
“I gave him girl stamina pills saying they were advil to get him to shut up about how his lips hurt. He’s been acting like this since yesterday.” She said bluntly. “They should wear off in a hour or so.” She sighed.
“Oh boy…”
“LUNCH TIME!!” came a ring of Sai’s voice as the children jumped and ran straight into the kitchen. So did everyone else. After lunch the girls hung out by themselves while the guys took care of the kids.
They were at an icecream parlor.
“Ah…this is nice. No kids running around screaming for me to hold them.” Haruka sighed with bliss.
“Haruka, you only have two, I have four. Its twice as bad for me.” Hikari commented taking her spoon into hers.
“So Yuki is it a girl or a boy?”
“We don’t know yet. For all we know its quadruplets.” She rolled her eyes after that to show her sarcasam about the quadruplets but Kaito asked.
“Seriously? So I could be an aunt of four kids born the same day?” she asked stupidly.
“Kaito, if you don’t get it, that means it’s sarcasam.” Yuki said like no duh. She turned her attention back to the others and the question. “If it’s a girl I’m going to name it Nikki, and if it’s a boy, I’m going to name it Will.” She smiled.
“Nice. And Kaito when you happen to have a kid, what are you going to name it?” Tori mused smirking. Kaito just glared at her.
“Shut up. I know what you mean by that. And it’s not just going to ‘happen’.” She spat digging into her icecream as Haruka stifled a laugh.
“Got any more lyrics to predict what happen Tori?” Yuki said leaning back in her chair carefree.
“No not really. Just guesses and a ton of jokes with black mail I can use.” Tori smiled.
“You are one of the scariest people I have ever met.” Kaito said blandly.
“Why thankyou little idiot.” Tori said smiling brightly. Kaito rolled her eyes and they finished up. Little did they know a group of males were watching them closely.
End Notes:
((ok, I know these are short, but I’m still planning them out k. okie dokey, byes.
~klk))
Chapter 3- Just Don't Think Please by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
do not own naruto. ok, this is the third chap of the third series and i still have to write this.
Kaito was sitting on a bench outside with Haruka next to her. She was staring at the sky. Haruka was just sitting there bored. The two girls were waiting for the other three to finish up shopping.
"Hey, Kaito, why don't you and Sasuke have a kid? You always talked about how you were gunna get one with in like the first two years of your marrige. Sasuke seems like the type to push it too." Haruka asked boredly.
Kaito looked down tiredly. "I don't really care anymore. Thank god he hasn't or I would of slapped him by now.
"Can I tell you something? And if I do, promise not to tell?" Haruka asked looking at her. Kaito nodded. "I think Kabuto is cheating on Yuki..."
"What makes you say that?"
"Have you noticed he's only affectionet when it comes to the subject of four months?" Kaito got it then. After that would be when he didn't have to take care of her so much and everything.
"That's horrible."
"But I think it's true." Yuki and the others came walking out with two bags each. They all sat down by them. "He comes home later than he says he would. But bringing it up if its not true..."
"Can we switch subjects?!" Kaito barked at them. Hiakri nodded and Tori just sat quietly. She had nothing really to contribute since she knew Sai wouldn't do that. Tori would litterally kill him if he did. He knew that too.
"I'm gunna head home ok you guys? I'll see you later." Kaito said standing up and walking off.
"But how will-" Hikari was cut off when Kaito yelled back,
"You tell him!" and kept walking.
"Wonder what's her problem..."

~*~some where close~*~


"See! Look what your wife did! Now she has Yuki thinking I'm cheating on her!" a man's voice came and then anothers that was deeper.
"I did nothing. You can't blame her."
"Daddy, can we go home now?" came a little Jeru squeaking. She didn't want to watch conversations anymore. Gaara nodded and started taking the kids back along with the others. But before that, Sasuke had miracuously disappeared.

~*~


The girls were heading back to Tori's house chatting.
"So expecting anymore kids?" Haruka directed the question more twoards Hikari.
"No, I'm going to enlist to get a squad though to teach. I think that would be fun." Hikari answered her with a smile.
"Anyone else? I know I'm not getting anymore." Haruka said lazily.
"Not planing." Yuki and Tori said together.
"Remind me next time we see Kaito, to dare her to have five of them." Yuki snickered. Tori rolled her eyes and bobbed her one the head. Haruka though, was seconding the idea.
This wasn't helping. So they arrived at the house to see the kids playing with they guys.
"Hey, where Sasuke? We had to tell him Kaito went home." Hikari said walking in and picking up Osanago.
"We have no idea. We turned around and he was gone like swoosh." Sai said spinnining on his heal then falling over because Korin grabbed his ankle. "haha very funny."
The little kids broke into laugheter and Tori helped him up giggling. He shot everyone a playful glare.

~*~Uchiha Compound~*~


Kaito was walking around the compound just looking at the still remaining blood stains on the walls. Though the face was a poker one. Too rare that it probably didn't exsist if you talked about it and her in the same sentence with out has no in the middle. She and Sasuke were staying there. One doesn't have to pay, and he just felt more comfortable staying there.
Kaito saw Sasuke running down a path to her. She was standing infront of an old smaller house. It was narrow but two story. She gave him that pokerface and just stood there.
He ran up and hugged her then let go. "We need to talk..." He panted.
"Yes?" she asked bluntly not caring.
He held his hand up in defence. "I'm not cheating on you!"
"What makes you think I thought that?" her face went into shock. It was reverse cycology on accident. She didn't think that. She was just tired.
"Umm never mind." He said quietly turning his head.
"I wanna know why. I didn't think that." she crossed her arms. "I knew that." she smirked.
He gave her a look of totaly shock. "I am not! What proof do you have?!" he yelled at her.
"Well one you admited that you aren't while I didn't even think that, didn't know the difference between sarcsam and real talk, but then again mine's horrible, and you used proof instead of what makes you think that. Simple thoughts..then again your reactions to things are backwards from most." She put a finger to her lips starting to think.
He sighed taking her fingure away from her mouth then gave her a kiss. "Please just stop using your brain. You'll make yours and mine hurt. And your a lot better when you don't think." he gave her his smirk. "Just Don't Think."
"Don't think what? You didn't finish it." she said confused recalling when they first met they had the 'don't you think wars'.
He did an anime fall. "Wow..you really are retarded." She grew a tick mark and started chasing him.
"Get back here! I'll give you retard!!!" She yelled at him and chased him into the house they were staying in.

~*~


"Please Hikari! Just don't think! Don't think about all the tecnical difficulties of this game!" Tori yelled reffering to the game of UNO that the girls and guys were all playing. The kids were in bed and asleep.
"Hmm...change the number or the color...or make them draw..." Hikari wouldn't stop. It have been twenty minutes and counting since her turn started. Sai shot a look at Gaara.
"I pitty you." he said bluntly to Gaara and eveyone but Hikari did an anime fall. Good way to put Sai! Hikari finally made up her mind and put down a draw four card for everyone. But then again that mean it skipped back to her...
TIP #1! Do NOT ever play UNO with Hikari Tamikashi. You will lose, and it will be long and painful because she takes about 20minutes for every turn.

((mhmm. Don't ever do it. And alot of other things. So yes, next chap comin soon. good comments please! Kaito out.
~klk))
Chapter 4- Death by Orange Juice by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
*do not own naruto jutsu* man i did it wrong!
The game ended and everyone went to bed. The boys had apparently gone on some mission that was an emergencey, not including Sasuke cause they had no clue where he was. So the girls dropped off the kids at the babysitter’s and started walking around.
“I’m bored…” Yuki sighed.
“So am I. By the way, does anyone know where Kaito is staying? That lazy ass should be up by now…” Haruka growled.
“I have an idea!” Hikari chirrped. “Let’s go on a mission! I mean, there’s nothing else to do, and we haven’t done those in a while.”
“We only went on one before…” Haruka looked at her sister like no duh.
“That’s a great idea! I’ll text Kaito to get her lazy butt over here and we go on a mission!” Tori squealed pulling out her cell phone. Her fingures dashed across the keys as the other three girls’ mouths dropped to the ground.
“YOU STILL HAVE YOUR CELL PHONE?!?!?!?!” They yelled.
“Umm yes…”
“AN TOTO HAS HER’S?!?!”
“Uhh yeah…”
“You suck!” Yuki yelled having her face fill with anime tears. She missed her cell phone with its bubbly cover. So Tori finished her text message and slapped her phone in her pocket again as they just sat under a tree waiting for their idiot.

~*~Uchiha Compond~*~
Da, da, da DA.
Then a groan was heard as a thump at the same time. Sasuke had fallen out of bed when the cell phone on the nightstand rang to signal a text message. The groan was from Kaito thinking it was too early for this. It was actually noon.
“Why the hell do you still have that?! Isn’t there supposed to be no service here?!” Sasuke barked quiet cranky. Kaito just hissed at him and read the message.
“I’m going on a mission. You find something to do.” She sighed getting up and getting into her day clothes.
“What am I supposed to do?!” he was still barking finally stumbling to his feet.
“Ummm train, find your own mission, get a frickin phsyco test!” she laughed throwing a pillow at his face running out of the room. “Be back later! Bye!” she yelled back waving.
He just looked out the door way shaking his head mumbling “idiot..” over and over.

~*~Under za Tree~*~

Haruka had already fallen asleep as Yuki looked like she was day dreaming. Hikari and Tori were growing impatient. Mainly because Haruka was leaning on Hikari’s shoulder.
“I’m here!” they heard someone yell and saw Kaito running towards them.
“Finally!” Tori and Hikari shrieked ripping Yuki from her day dream and Haruka from her sleep.
“Huh? Did I miss something?” She stopped by them as they jumped to their feet.
“What is with you?! You were asleep weren’t you?! Till noon?! You idiot!” They started yelling at her.
“Well that’s what they call me.” Kaito smiled.
“Let’s just got get our mission…” Hikari rubbed her templets and they headed for the Hokage’s office.

~*~Hokage’s Office~*~

“You want a mission?” Tsunade looked at them surprised. She was mainly thinking of Yuki. “umm ok. You guys can go to a village a few miles away. They need help with some pest problems there. It’s C ranked, so no biggy.” She said handing them a scroll.
“By a few miles…how many?” Kaito asked wearly.
“Oh about thirty or so.” Tsunade said like no big deal.
Yuki and Kaito did an anime fall. Thirty? No biggy? NOT!!
“now go on. You guys got a mission.” She shewed them with her hand.
“Pests…I hope that doesn’t mean bugs.” Yuki stuck her tounge out as they started out of the gates and to the village of flames.

Once they got there they checked into a hotel. Yuki stayed behind because they discovered coming in by pests they meant bugs.
“So anyone gunna call an exterminator?” Haruka asked seeing a huge bee carry off a cow.
“We are the exterminators remember?” Hikari sighed. Then she started moving her head side to side not seeing Tori or Kaito. “Uhh where has the singer and idiot gone?” she asked worriedly.
Suddenly two people rose from a bush wearing gloves and gas masks.
“Hiya!” Kaito’s voice came from one.
“And Tori?” Haruka pointed at the other figure. Tori nodded. “Whats with the costumes?”
“It’s simple. We get acid nitrate from oranges-” Kaito was cut off.
“Oh are you serious?! You actually remember that formula you got from a science book?!” Hikari shrieked. Yes, in 10th grade they came across a book on how to make pesticides. The simplest.
“Pre-tell?” Tori said pondering what the heck they were arguing about.
“Well you get the acid chemicals from the orange juice, mix it with dry wood fire and it creates a luring pesticide. They want the orange juice in the middle of the fire, but they burn up before they can get there.” Hikari explained.
“I’m up for it!” they all agreed. So Tori and Kaito prepared the fire while Hikari and Haruka fetched the oranges and started the whole thing.
“If we wrote this in a book the chapter would be called, death by orange juice!” Kaito yelled.
“Yes, but if this was put in a book, we’d be in the insane asylum for it.” Hikari bobbed her on the head.
They headed back for the hotle. The next day they headed back for the Leaf Village. But on the way…
“Did you know you an actually choke on orange juice?”
“You choke on the pulp Kaito, not the juice.” Tori sighed.
“Actually you can choke on the juice, only it take 3gallons.” Hikar corrected.
“Who would drink three gallons at once?!” Haruka yelled. Next thing you know, Yuki is leaning over by a bush puking.
“Morning sickness.” Hikari sighed. Well when that was over they went back to arguing about if someone could choke on the orange juice or not. Yuki took Kaito’s side just because she had read a story about it. But it was an accident. And when they finally reached back to the village, and that’s when the argument ended.
With Hikari Yuki yelling their side had three and the other had two. Majority rules. So yes, it finally ended.
They went to the babysitters to pick up the kids and brought them to Haruka’s house. Apparently Sasuke had left to go on the mission with the other guys.
The girls and the children were relaxing at Haruka’s house until the dreaded words came from the mouths of Yuki and Kaito.
“I’m bored.”

~*~Somewhere…~*~

“You just had to drink that orange juice! Price Surin! We told you not too yet you do!” Sai said, he had a tick mark from this.
“You can’t die from drinking orange juice…” Shino sighed.
“Yes you can.” Sasuke said bluntly. The Prince Surin which was now on Sai’s back had ran away a few days before his crowning ceremony and now he was ready to take it. But what would you expect from a kid the age of 15. He was now suffering even more because he was hearing them argue about the same orange juice ordeal as their wives.
‘I swear…next time I’ll try a better way of sucided like a knife so they don’t argue about weather I could die from it or not.’ He thought dryly as they approached hit village.

((hope you liked it!! Death by orange juice! Haha…ya know you can? Oto-chana! Don’t you dare tell me you can’t either! *throws orange at people that do not believe that you can* serves them right. Kaito out.
~klk))
Chapter 5- later,,, by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
*insert disclaimer* whoa...i'm dizzy...
So after the boys returned from their missions, the three groups bid Haruka, Tori, Sai, Shino, and the three kids goodbye. Not to return for a long time. Yet Tori and Kaito kept intouch with the text messaging till Sasuke threw Toto's cellphone in a lake screaming that she was going to run up an imaginary bill, and that she had been neglecting him. Well before he had time to get to a third reason she was already five feet into the lake he chucked it in going for the phone. She came up and cried not talking to the Uchiha for serveral days for that incedent.
~five years later~
A eight year old Korin trotted around the house looking for a book to put in his bag before heading off for the acadamy.
"Mom!!" he called. She usually knew where everything walked off too.
"It's on the counter!" Tori yelled back already knowing. He ran into the kitchen where his mother was and grabbed the book stuffing it in his bag carelessly.
"Thanks mom. Bye." he smiled at her and she kissed him on the forehead and told him goodbye as well.
He left the house, about an hour later there was a loud knock at the door. Tori opened it, about to leave for the Hokage's office anyway where she met Haruka.
"Your never going to believe this." Haruka started cracking up which people will learn not for the first time of this ordeal.
~*~
"YOUR KIDDING!!!" Tori yelled doubling over in laughter. A five year old girl with greyish hair and sapphire eyes, sat next to a woman with the same colored eyes but brown hair with a smile snickering while shaking her head.
"What genders?" Haruka asked so curious. Her twins were also at the acadamy.
"All boys." The woman said slightly laughing. "I told her to come over soon as possible."
"Yuki, you are so crule." Kabuto sighed shaking his head. They were there to stay now. Kabuto had handed over his job to his apprentice and Yuki just didn't show up one day. They now had a five year old daughter named Crystal, or Crys for short.
Then came a knock at the door. Haruka answered the door and there stood Katio with Sasuke and five little boys. All the same age, five years old. They ran in spotting Crystal with daisies in hand thrusting them at her when they were at her feet. Yuki started giggling and the boys just smiled at the freaked out girl.
Sasuke and Kaito walked in. Kaito looked pissed but with a blush while Sasuke looked like he was showing off.
"so...Kaito..." Haruka started with a huge grin when she was snapply cut off.
"Shut up!" Kaito barked.
"She's pms...." Kabuto and Sasuke muttered.
"Shut up!" she snapped at them too.
"Bye, were going to see if Hikari and Gaara are here yet." the boys bid to them not wanting to be around.
Then on que Hikari walked in. She stared at the glob of boys with flowers and the one girl.
"Um?"
"Kaito's kids." The three other girls besides Kaito said.
"So how far apart?" HIkari was holding back laughs.
"two minutes each..." she muttered hatefully. And thats when Hikari dropped to the floor in a fit of laughter.
"SHUT UP!!!" after Hikari had calmed down they started talking like a group instead of hilarious family incounters.
"So where are your kids Hikari?" Tori asked curiously.
"Oh well they are all in the acadamy now so Gaara is just going to stay behind to watch them. I actually inlisted for some students. That's the whole reason I'm here." She chuckled.
"Huh? Oh yeah!! Chuunin exams!!!!!" Yuki shouted then going dumb for a moment pondering why she moved here then.
"Yeah, joy, more competition..." Kaito muttered.
"Huh? What the heck you talking bout Toto?" Tori asked. Haruka sighed randomly.
"I got a team too. So does Sasuke. We're thinking of moving back here though because the teams do want to stay a while as well. There off training with Gai."
"You handed your students to Gai?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!" They all shrieked.
"Well I told Sasuke I'd find someone to train them while we were visiting and stuff." Kaito said like it was no big deal.
"IDIOT!!!" Tori hit Kaito on the back of head yelling.
"Mommy! Mommy!!" came Crystal as she clang to Yuki's leg crying. "Boy's have cooties!!!" she shriked.
"There Sasuke's kids, I have no doubt..." Hikari and Kaito muttered under their breath then Kaito growled.
"Ton, Lee, Minshin, Kore, Orochi, stop!!" she bickered as the little boys just dropped in there places.
"Drill sargent." Yuki said bluntly looking at Kaito.
"Shut up."
~*~
Sasuke and Kabuto were talking with Shino and Sai when six kids walked arcross their parth all in green jumpsuits when they stopped. Sasuke rubbed his eyes to regonize three as his students and the other three as Kaito's.
The boys asked what happened and they explained how the konichi sold them off to the Beautiful Blue Beast of Konoha for a measly piece of gum of youth...and minus the lecture.
The girls were walking around laughing with the kids right by them when the boys walked up with the students.
"Kaito...what were you thinking of when you left them with Gai?" Sai asked trying not to laugh.
Kaito smacked her lips pondering then answer "Good experince for em'."
"GOOD EXPERIENCE?!?!?" the students and Sasuke shrieked while the boys did an anime fall and the girls just started laughing. The kids...they stood there not getting it.
"Haha... your not going to be much competition." Hikari said. Then three kids came walking up to the scene.
"The best team shall win!!!!" Kaito struck a 'good girl pose' earning a scream from the six students who just spen a horrifying eight hours with Gai.
Tori and Yuki laughed and joined her.
Yes....let the best team win...hehe....

((well yes, I'm going to update every sunday one story. you guys chose. so yeah. byes.
~klk))
Chapter 6- another day by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
yes, I know I haven't updated in like forever, just get this through that shcool HAS been in session. that and i updated cuz KibaxHina wanted me too. So thank her. I also know I don't own Naruto. TT_TT
You expect me to tell you about how the chuunin exams went for them don’t you? Well I’m gunna sum it up. Sasuke’s kids went against Hiakri’s and Kaito’s kids, at least one from each team won. When it came to one kid from Hikari’s and Kaito’s team facing off, it tied, same with Kaito vs. Sasuke. But in the end, one kid from Hikari’s team became chuunin, none from Kaito’s, and then one from Sasuke’s. They were all battered and bruised.

Then it came down to as time passed on. Korin and Shoji and Shinjig (Oto’s son, then Haru’s two twins.) became excellent ninja by the time they were fifteen. Kaito decided to stay in the Leaf Village and so did Yuki. Meaning Crys was quite popular at the academy. When they graduated is what was interesting. Three boys got put on one team, and then two others got put with Crys. Poor Crys. Hikari went back to the sand, then came back for another visit with her now 15 Jueru, 14 Taiyoo and Osangao, and 11 Haru.

“He’s gunna kill us!!!!!” Ton yelled practically dragging the black hair out of his head. He and his two brothers, Lee and Orochi, were waiting for their father, aka their new sensie.
Minshin and Kore were just snickering as their other teammate, Crystal, was sighing at how foolish they were acting. This group was being taught by the boys’ mother.
The there was a ‘poof’.
“Hello my wonderful team!!!!!!” and Kaito popped up. Then her happy face turned into one of displeasure. “My own sons…joy…ok well lets go…” she drug her and her team with her to the training fields. Then there was another ‘poof’ and Sasuke appeared.
“Alright lets go.” He said simply and walked them the other way. Well later the six children crawled their way to the ramen stand from sore muscles. There they met up with the others. The twins, Korin and the Sand Four.
“Rough training?” Shingi asked slurping up some of her ramen. They all nodded. Getting up and getting back strength by eating ramen. Soon they were all playing baseball in an area cleared inside the forest. They didn’t know much about it besides that no one wants Ton on their team, and everyone wants Lee on their team.
“Out!” Crystal called. Then noticed Haru was poking some purple thing on a tree. “Hey, Haru, what you doing?”
“Theres this squishy thing over here and it’s mine!” she laughed. Everyone gathered around it.
“I’ll take care of this baby.” Ton said with confidence then took out a kunai transferring chakara through it and was going to stab at the purple thing.
“Don’t!” Korin , Shoji and Shinji yelled, but too late. Ton had the common sense of his mother, none. As soon as the knife touched the purple bloch, a big light flashed, like whee, and they weren’t there when it was gone.
Then PLOOP. They were in a park of somesort, aka, our crib. They stood up and immediately the five boys, Haru, and Shoji started freaking out like crazy. Shinji then stuck her foot out tripping them all.
“Any one got a clue where we are?” Osangao asked. Everyone shaking their heads, started walking. They came to a street, they saw cars passing by and then came the stupid comment.
“AWSOME!!!! We have a game like this back home! I can drive!” Minshin yelled about to run into the street before Korin held him back. Everyone muttering idiot then crossed the street on the CROSSWALK.
“Well how was I supposed to know that was there?” Minshin asked.
They came upon a school. A student came out with brown hair. Then she looked up at the huge group of kids. Eyes widening she ran over to them, mouth dropped. It was the five girl’s old friend, Sabby.
“Oh…THERE YOU GUYS ARE!!! YOU’VE BEEN REPORTED MISSING FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!!” she yelled then looked Korin. “WHO TOOK YOU?!?!?! THEY GAVE YOU A GENDER CHANGE TORI!!!!” Korin’s left eye began to twitch, then his right eye, then his whole face was breaking out with twitches.
Sabby then turned to the five boys, looking all the same. “And Kaito…WHEN DID YOU GET CLONES?!?!” Those five did and anime drop. Turning to Jueru, Sabby hugged her claiming that Hikari hadn’t changed at all, thank goodness, doing the same to Shinji thinking she was Haruka. Then Sabby not commenting about Yuki, actually Crystal’s, hair color.
“umm…lady you got us all mixed up. We aren’t Tori or Kaito or anybody.” Korin said.
“Then….NO!!! You have to be! We need our knighting gale, labradore, bunny hawk, domestic slinkey, and our albino squirl back!” she cried. (don’t ask about the animals and stuff, it’ll be bad for you.) So she left.
“Dude, you do know Tori is what people call your mom right?” Haru said like he was an idiot.
“So that means here, they haven’t changed age here, but they have in our world or something. Any way, we need to go incagneto!” Shoji shouted. Everyoen agreed and head for a hotel like thing where they would get seven rooms(two people per room) and then found a wallet left on the ground on the way. And ironically it had a huge fourtune in it. Hm, irony, or maybe luck?
As they walked past the park again towards the hotel thing, someone watched them from behind a tree hissing and snickering at Korin. WHO?!

((hehe…I’m evil. ^^
~klk out))
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6230