Sakura's New Technique by Mewgirl1995
Summary: In this story Sakura decides she wants to look for Sasuke. But Tsunade said she couldn't go unless she learned a special techniqe that's what this stories about!


Other Characters: Karin
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Tsunade, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Sakura's Quest
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 797 Read: 4136 Published: 15/08/07 Updated: 15/08/07

1. Chapter 1 Sakura's Mission by Mewgirl1995

2. Chapter 2 The Special Technique by Mewgirl1995

3. Chapter 3 Learning Mystic Healing by Mewgirl1995

Chapter 1 Sakura's Mission by Mewgirl1995
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Sakura walked slowly up to Lady Tsunade’s office. A single Cherry Blossom was on a small chain around Sakura’s neck. Sakura walked up to door and started to knock when she heard Naruto.
“Why do we have to track Itachi? We should still be trying to get Sasuke back!” Naruto exclaimed.
“Naruto shut up!” Tsunade yelled. “We need to track the Akutsuki and we believe Itachi is in charge of whatever they’re doing. All we know is that it has something to do with the demons.”
“Then why is Naruto going?” Kakashi asked.
“Because Kyuubi is the strongest of the demons and Naruto can control his power,” Tsunade replied. “Anyways why don’t you take Sakura with you.” Oh no! Sakura thought she quickly opened the door.
“Hello, Lady Tsunade,” Sakura bowed her head.
“Oh great Sakura, I have a mission for you,” Tsunade smiled.
“Actually I’d like to go on a different mission,” Sakura murmured spinning the Cherry Blossom.
“Oh Sakura-chan where did you get that?” Naruto asked.
“Nowhere, so shut up!” Sakura yelled.
“Anyways, what mission do you have in mind?” Tsunade asked. Sakura glared at Naruto. “Oh Naruto, Kakashi you can go.” Kakashi and Naruto left the room. “So what is it?”
“I’d like to look for Sasuke-kun and bring him back,” Sakura murmured. Tsunade nodded.
“Who do you want to go with you?” Tsunade asked.
“I’d like to go by myself,” Sakura answered.
“Sakura, if you go to look for Sasuke you should at least go with one other person, you could get killed if you ran into enemy ninja!” Tsunade exclaimed.
“That’s not really why you don’t want me to go by myself, you think Sasuke will attack me, right,” Sakura whispered. Tsunade nodded. “But I will take that chance this is my mission!” Sakura exclaimed.
“Alright but first I want you to learn a special technique,” Tsunade said.
Chapter 2 The Special Technique by Mewgirl1995
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
“How long will it take to learn this technique?” Sakura asked.
“With your chakra control probably not long,” Tsunade smiled.
“Good how do we do this technique?” Sakura asked.
“Okay hold out your hand,” Sakura held out her hand and Tsunade took out her kunai knife cut Sakura’s hand. Sakura winced. “Okay now use Mystic Palm. Sakura nodded, But when she used Mystic Palm a stream of blood shot out.
“Ah!” Sakura screamed and she fell backwards.
“”Sakura you can’t normally use Mystic Palm you have reduce the chakra so you can’t see it,” Tsunade laughed, Sakura glared at her. Then she focused and used Mystic Palm again, but blood still shot out.
“This is impossible!” Sakura yelled. Tsunade shook her head.
“This may take longer than I thought,” She muttered, “okay Sakura tell me when she master that!” Tsunade walked away. Okay Sakura focus I have to learn that technique or I can never go on my mission. Sakura thought. Again she focused and used Mystic Palm. She prepared to be shot with blood.
“I did it!” Sakura screamed. “I did it! I did it!” Sakura looked to see Tsunade walking back.
“I could hear you screaming from a mile away,” Tsunade smiled. “Okay the next step is to do what you did with your hand to each point of your body,” Tsunade explained pulling out a kunai knife.
“Okay I’ll do that,” Sakura said hastily pulling out her own kunai knife. “What’s this technique called anyways?” Sakura asked.
“Oh Mystic Healing Technique,” Tsunade answered
Chapter 3 Learning Mystic Healing by Mewgirl1995
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Sakura got home and dropped down on her bed. This technique drains out so much of my chakra! Sakura thought. Also I’ve only mastered healing my arms! I not getting anywhere! Sakura sat up and stared over at her desk. The picture of Team 7 stood there. I can’t give up I have to bring Sasuke back! I have to! Sakura thought. Sakura stood up and stabbed hers leg and made a gash. Okay now to heal it. Sakura thought focusing. Then she looked down. The cut was completely healed. Yes! Sakura thought happily. She worked all night and finally mastered the technique!
The next morning, Tsunade tested Sakura she cut almost every inch of Sakura then Sakura used Mystic Healing Technique.
“Wow,” Sakura said falling to the ground, “I did it!”
“Now you need to rest for a few days before you leave this technique uses three fourths of you chakra,” Tsunade smiled. Sakura nodded. Soon Sasuke-kun I will find you and bring you back. Sakura thought staring up at the sky. Soon.
Sasuke looked up at the sky, “Did you hear something,” he asked Karin.
“No, but Sasuke are you hearing bells?” Karin said. Sasuke shook his head.
“Come on lets just focus on finding Itachi!” He snapped. Karin nodded.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6106