Undying Love by Smurd
Summary: A devstating blow had hit Naruto, without his best friend, he keeps having dreams. But will finally saying good bye forever stop these plagueing visions?

A sequel to "For the Love of a friend"
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance Characters: Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Angst, Horror, Romance, Supernatural, Tragedy
Warnings: Dark, Death, Yaoi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 6303 Read: 15929 Published: 22/07/07 Updated: 23/08/07
A Dicovery in the Woods. by Smurd
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, Sasuke, the village of Konoha, or any thing, person, or place in the following work of fiction. Every person, place or thing in this story is property of Masashi Kishimoto, and not of me.
Naruto just sat there, holding Sasuke's limp body in his arms. he didn't care that Sasuke's blood was everywhere by now, all over Naruto's pants, arms, hands, all over the ground, and Sasuke himself.

"What have I DONE," Naruto thought to himself, "I just killed my best friend, no one will ever love me the way he did, and I killed him!"

Naruto bent down and kissed Sasuke one last time, before standing up and lifting Sasuke onto his back. Naruto felt something hard and rectangular in Sasuke's pocket, so he sat Sasuke back down to fish it out.

He pulled the object out of Sasuke's pocket and burst into tears again.
"That's what he wanted to tell me," Naruto said, holding a shiny Konoha fore-head protector in his hand, "he was coming home, but I didn't listen! DAMN IT!"

He slid the head band back into his pocket before picking Sasuke's body back up and jumping into the trees and back towards home, leaving a river of tears behind him with every leap.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5791