My upcoming stories by rasengan_welch
Summary: this is about all of the fics i plan to make in the future.there's plenty of 'em so decide on which ones are the best ideas and which should be written first.(WARNING:may contain spoilers

for stories i already have.)
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 1804 Read: 15975 Published: 15/07/07 Updated: 23/07/07

1. intro by rasengan_welch

2. a konohamaruXhanabi fic by rasengan_welch

3. Tayuya's in love!? by rasengan_welch

4. requested by ohyeah a leextenten fic by rasengan_welch

5. jealousy and regret by rasengan_welch

6. naruto's suicidal by rasengan_welch

7. Together Forever:the alternation by rasengan_welch

8. the suit by rasengan_welch

9. lazy love by rasengan_welch

10. what is this? by rasengan_welch

11. final thoughts.. by rasengan_welch

intro by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
....
okay,this is all about the fics i'd soon write.i've thought of too much of them and now i can't decide which i should write first.i know i'm currently working on the story,"together forever" but trust me,these fics MIGHT link up to my previous ones.

so anyway,since i can't decide,i thought 'why not make the readers decide using votes?'.i know it sounds crazy but i'm an excellent writer.i'd do what it takes to make my reviewers read more.

and so,you people vote on 'em.and i'll write 'em.and as an added bonus,i'll take request fics also.but for you wierd fan-girls out there,please.....no yaoi (hate it).
a konohamaruXhanabi fic by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
read the title and the text below please.
this is a konoxhana fic i've conjured up.i haven't really worked out the tilte but i've thought of these titles below:

#1 young-blood love

#2 a mere crush

#3 young love (without the word blood)

#4 first kiss on the cheek

what do you think? which one sounds better? i myself like #4.i think i have the perfect storyline for it.and to tell the truth,i write the storyline from how the title is.so different titles get different results.y'know? also i think that this fic should be written second.it sounds amusing,but some of you people don't really understand most couples.when you see the names,you think of the characters and decide that it's not worth reading...man you guys are picky.

the rating for this fic will be 12A.a few kisses and hugs.but really nothing serious.
Tayuya's in love!? by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
same as the other chapter
alrighty then my fellow tonfa members.i thought of this when i was falling asleep one night.it would turn out to be really good.but i don't know who the boy should be.i thought of maybe kimimaro or maybe even someone else with a similar attitude as her.you guys(and girls) can decide who you think the lucky boy should be paired with tayuya.

most people don't even think about putting one of the sound four member's in their fics.yes even me,i don't think about it either.these characters are always being left out.but anywho,these are the characters that will be featured.

1.tayuya

2.Kaguya Kimimaro

3.sakon/ukon

4.kidomaru

5.jirobo

6.Tsuchi Kin

7.Abumi Zaku

and finally, 8.Kinuta Dosu

i know dosu,kin,and zaku are dead but THIS IS PAST TENSE PEOPLE! so don't complain about them bieng there.but dosu and zaku won't be shown much in the story.just kin......popping up a few times.i haven't really found a reason for jirobo to be there.he's not really all that special (not really important neither..) and sorry,no orochimaru......damn pedophile.

and lastly,this fic will be rated 18...yes some smut here and there and uh *ahem* tayuya's harsh form of language.so thats all i can say for now.are any of you interested in this fic?
requested by ohyeah a leextenten fic by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
you should already know what goes here
alrgiht,ohyeah wanted me to write a leextenten fic.it sounds nice but...no that couple just turns me inside out.i mean who in their right mind would like leextenten? if i was more fond of writing weird couples,i would've wrote it already.

if i did decide to write it,the title might something crazy like:

1.bushy bow's friend

or 2.taijutsu and romance

whoever is willing to write it by taking the idea or whatever,be my guest..i'm sure that i won't be writing that.so sorry ohyeah,that is another fic i choose not to write.you may do it but i won't.forgive me for the convenience.
jealousy and regret by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
......
okay this will be a narutoxino fic.it will be about how naruto's always asking sakura out.but when once he gets rejected by her one too many times,he somehow sees ino in a diferent way and the end up as a happy couple

they spend time together obviously but alittle too much time together.sakura doesn't know why but,she gets jelous and wishes that naruto would treat her like he treats ino but sakura never gave him the chance to.she regrets the things she's done to him,by always knocking him up-side the head and yelling bad names at him.she tries to get sasuke but he wants nothing to do with her.

so she's alone,no one else wants her.not even lee,who's lost interest in her.she tries to win naruto over but he for once,rejects her.

so now sakura is swallowed up by the one word that made her cry by herself at night.the word know as,

REGRET

----------------
'kay that was a good explaination wasn't it? now i can tell this will be a good fic.....say what you have to say in the reviews.
naruto's suicidal by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
....nothing much to say really.except what i just said about me not having anything to say.....and that......and that..
alright,this will be a one-shot song fic about naruto and sakura.you see,they were gonna be together but naruto noticed that she was too beautiful to be with.and if they broke up,he'd.....well commit suicide.

the song is Suicidal by Sean Kingston.i have no idea why,but i like that song.maybe its because it nearly happened to me before..oh well.since it's a one-shot,i'll write it today since the other stories i came up with are pretty much longer.

so after i finish writting that,i'll give you all the heads up about some other stories i thought of just this morning.i haven't really gotten the storyline set up for them either but i'll think of something,i always do don't i?
Together Forever:the alternation by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
....
this fic will be the story i already wrote 'together forever' but guess what? this will be an alternate form! even though the story didn't quite end yet..but still,i had another idea set out for the last chapter but so did another idea.i had to choose which one was better.

so since that chapter is already set out,i thought,'why not make a different ending?' and so happens,i agree with myself to it.

i'm not sure where it'll begin,maybe when naruto had to decide between tenten,sakura,and ino? yeah,maybe it'll work out then....i might have to get naruto to give up on tenten and try to decide to choose either sakura or ino.it might work..what do you guys think? should i make that idea or come up with something else? i kinda like it myself.but,not really sure.

should it start from that point? or somewhere else? it's a strain on my nerves to decide.to keep the story like it is,or make an alternation....god the same question keeps coming out over and over again.but the other form of the story,i'm not gonna reveal.i want it to be something that'll make the viewers go all like 'wow! i never saw that coming!' or 'who would've known that was gonna happen?!'

*thinks to self*yeah that would definetly put a smile on my face.......what you ask? if i make a part two! yeS! that would work! alright,i'll end this chapter and have you guys decide if i should make an alternation *dun dun dunnn* or a part 2? i want this invigorating question to fry your tiny minds!

YOU DECIDE! ALTERNATION! OR PART 2?!
the suit by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
...
god....sorry for the long absence.there was a thunderstrom and the power was out for the past week.and other bad news,my insane sister deleted my story 'naruto's suicidal' all because of a lost argument last night.but whatever,i didn't like it anyway.

anyway,this story is all about lee.i'll give you guys the summary of the story....or at least what i think it'll be.
___________________
ever wondered why lee was so energetic? or why he's always in a good mood like his sensei? do you think it could be the suit he wears? that could be true,but what if he never obtained that outfit?
______________________________
okay,that's pretty good,but i think i should change it up a bit...but however,when this story is up,it'll change the way you all think about lee.and always think of that same question,and i myself am still thinking about it every night...what would lee be like without his suit?
lazy love by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
...
this story will be another one of my favorite couples,shikamaruxtemari.it features how teamri somehow falls for shikamaru and tries to win his heart.but he however,doesn't seem interested.maybe from a lack of motivation (possibly true).so temari tells the other girls about it,and they try to get shika to see what he was really missing out on.and while they do that,the guys get in on it and try to do the same as well.

now that thats put down,i guess that's how the story might go from my opinion.but i don't really like the title.it was all i can think of.i need suggestions for a new one.you guys care to help me out?


of i get a good title,i'll update 'together forever' today.so get as creative as you guys can!
what is this? by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
...
okay now this isn't a fic whatsoever.neither is it a poem,forum,song-fic or any other form of writing you know.you see i just was checking my emails and then i noticed that someone sent me this pic.i have no idea what it is.this thing scares me a bit to tell the truth..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

you see? isn't this thing creepy? i asked other people i know besides the ones i know on this site what this thing was.they never gave me an answer so i had to post it here! give an answer in your reviews guys.i need to know what this strange thing is..BEWARE OF THE OLIVE-NOSED RAGDOLL!!!
final thoughts.. by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
...
okay,now that this thing is done,i can start writing these things when i'm done with 'together forever' which i will change the title to 'love and decisions' how's that? or maybe i should keep the title? it's kinda grown on me.but anyway,that story is one chapter away from done.after i finish a chapter today.
so here's the final thoughts on all the stories i posted (note:you people must decide which order they should be written in.which means you all choose what goes,first to last.using the titles.):

1)jealousy and regret-this fic i'm doing first.i thought of the storyline,plot,character motives,and just about everything else.(may have smut included.)

2)tayuya's in love?!-this one is second...which i'm really looking forward to.trust me,you have no idea how excited i am to write this one.and i know some of you can't wait either.(smut included.)

3)the konohamaruxhanabi fic-i've decided that this fic shall be named:'a mere crush' i already stated whats gonna be included in it.so you don't have to worry about a thing.

4)lazy love-i have also decided this will be re-named:'too troublesome to see' thanks to hibiki96 for giving me the idea for it.which his reward is me updating 'together forever'.

5)together forever:the alternation-i chose that this will be posted up.and i will say what would've happened if naruto hadn't chose tenten.and remember,the violent things that will happen must not change the way you think about the regular version.

6)the suit-no one noticed this story so i don't think i'll post it.so once again,it's about what things would be like if guy hadn't gave lee that spandex suit...you got the picture now? okay,good,now start off with the orders.

oh yeah,i forgot to post something else.and people,please dont colmplain about it in the reviews.so scroll down..











































further...











































keep going...
































































almost there.......

















































































just a bit further.......












































here it is,the moment you've been waiting for,so go down again!



































Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us HA!!! BOW DOWN TO THE OLIVE-NOSED RAGDOLL!!!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5691