Baloney in the Amazon by WarlordJEREK
Summary: The title is really stupid I know but the story is kinda funny. This is just a really random idea I thought up and makes almost no sense.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 266 Read: 1605 Published: 02/07/07 Updated: 02/07/07

1. Baloney in the Amazon by WarlordJEREK

Baloney in the Amazon by WarlordJEREK
Author's Notes:
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR THE ORIGINAL BALONEY SONG. OR OSCAR MYER. OR NAPOLEON DYNAMITE. OR MAGILLA GORILLA(IF THAT'S HOW IT'S SPELLED). OR THE AMAZON. OR NARUTO'S SINGING VOICE. I'LL SHUT UP NOW.
Sasuke sat with his arm over the back of the chair at the desk he was sitting at as Sakura sung a horrible version of the Oscar Myer Baloney song. It was the version from Fredricksburg( Author's Note:I have absolutely nothing against Fredricksburg!). "And that's why Fredricksburg has a way with Texas B-A-L-O-N-E-Y!" she finished and got off the stage. "God, this sucks!" Sasuke said out loud. "She didn't even spell the meat right. It's spelled B-A-L-L-O-K-N-E-E! Jeez! Friggin Idiot! NEXT!" Naruto climbed up the steps and stepped up to the microphone. "Hello. I'm Uzumaki Naruto, and I'll be singing the Amazonian version of the Bollonee song," Naruto said. "When you're ready," Sasuke said.

Naruto took a deep breath and sang:
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Gorilla has a first name! It's M-A-G-I-L-L-A. My Gorilla has a second name it's G-O-R-R-I-L-L-L-A! Oh I love to smash bananas in its fur everyday, which is why I sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Amazon Rain Forest has a way with M-A-G-G-I-L-L-A-G-O-R-R-I-L-L-L-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto then turned around and puked allover the stage.

Sasuke was dumbfounded.

"Naruto! You have the greatest singing voice I've ever seen!" Sasuke exclaimed. "Really?" Naruto said immeditely turning around with stars in his eyes. "Yeah! Everybody else sucks compared to you!" Sasuke said. "But, there's still about twenty people left to audition," Naruto pointed out. "Who cares about them?!" Sasuke exclaimed. "Not me!" Naruto replied. "Let's go make that band with R Kelly!" Sasuke said. And they then made a seven part musical soap oprea based on the Amazonian version of the Baloney song. It was titled "Trapped in the Bushes."
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5523