Cold Blood by The Cheat
Summary: There is a band called Cold Blood. The mysterious men are a hit with the ladies. Naruto Uzumaki will figure out who they are. If he is lucky, he might figure out the newest memebers secret. This female is hiding something, and so is the drummer.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Alternate Universe & Crossovers Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1517 Read: 3267 Published: 11/06/07 Updated: 12/06/07

1. First Concert. by The Cheat

2. Music Video. by The Cheat

3. Chapter 3 by The Cheat

First Concert. by The Cheat
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.

In the concert, feel free to hate the stupid lyrics. I just made them up.
The band called Cold Blood would be performing a concert tonight. Naruto was going with a group of his friends. Chouji walked into his room. “Come on, Naruto! Temari keeps hitting my head and asking when we would get to listen to Cold Blood!” Naruto sighed and walked with Chouji to the car door.

As they arrived, they handed their tickets over and went to their seats. Ino was gripping Sakura’s arm, and Sakura was trying to get on the other side of Chouji so Ino would leave her alone. Naruto stood where he was and looked at the awfully dark stage.

“Your skin presses against mine….” A voice said, and Naruto could make out the form of four people on the stage. Ino started screaming with Sakura. Temari joined them and Chouji covered his ears. “And I can’t help but think about her…”

“Your trying to get your way again, and I’m just wondering what time it is…”

“Your giving up slowly and I’m walking away…” loads of girls were screaming by now, even though the first song had just started. Naruto thought the lyrics weren’t very good, but he actually liked it. The vocalist sounded much like a girl, though Naruto guessed it was a boy.

“And I’m wondering where your boy is tonight, ‘cause I know you aren’t mine….” A different voice was singing now. “SASUKE!!” many females shouted.


“When I feel your arms wrap around me, I get nervous.” The girls in the crowd were going crazy and Naruto was holding down Sakura while Chouji held down Temari and Ino.

“You’ve got me in a tunnel and I don’t know how to get out.”

“I try so hard and I just can’t seem to get away.”

“You’ve got me in such a mess that I can’t see her anymore…”

The stage lit up and Naruto saw the lead ‘singer’ who sung the first part. He was very feminine, but he was indeed a man. The females shrieked in joy. “HAKU! HAKU!”

“And somehow I find myself getting onto the bed with you.”

“WOOO!!” the crowd shouted. The concert went on pretty much like that, with the girls being held down. At the end of the concert Temari sneaked the group backstage. “Temari, are you sure this is alright?”

Temari’s fist connected with Naruto’s face. “I guess that meant no.” Naruto muttered.

They hid behind some large crates and watched the band stand close to the crates. “Hmm, Haku and Sasuke… you guys didn’t hide your faces.” The drummer said, taking his mask off. He was very handsome. Ino and Temari started fighting over him.

“Shikamaru, it’s very annoying doing that.” Sasuke said.

“I think I will go home now.” Haku said in his female-like voice. He walked off and grabbed Naruto from behind the crates. “You should not be there. I will let you five go this time, but next time you need passes. Have a safe trip home.” He let Naruto go and walked off.
Music Video. by The Cheat
Naruto shook his head and watched Haku walk off. Girls who actually had passes stopped him. “Please sign my stomach!!” the girl in front said. Naruto remembered her name quickly. She was the ‘popular’ kid in school, and her cousin kicked a lot of ass. It was Hinata Hyuuga.

Haku rubbed the back of his neck. “Erm… How about I just sign a piece of paper?” he suggested, taking the pen she was holding out to him. “That’s good too!” she exclaimed, holding out a piece of paper. Haku quickly wrote his name on it and wandered off to his car.

“Lets go. Haku said we needed to.” Naruto said, pulling Chouji. Sakura and Ino ran after them, but not before giving a glance at Sasuke and Shikamaru. Temari sighed. “But guys! We didn’t get to find out who the guitarist was!!” she said. Naruto glared at her. “We are lucky they didn’t find us.”

“Chouji, can I sleep at your house tonight?” Naruto asked as they walked to the car. Chouji shrugged. “My dad is teaching that Neji kid how to play the drums. My mom is out for the night. So I guess it wont matter. Mind if I invite Shino over?”

“Nope. The more the… better.”

“Idiot! It’s the more the merrier!”

“Oops.”

Naruto let Chouji drive because he wanted to hang his head out of the window. “You look like an idiot, Naruto.” Temari said. Naruto said something that she couldn’t hear.

-

“Hey Shino! How are you?” Naruto said. Shino didn’t say anything. “Hey… wasn’t the guitarist of Cold Blood wearing those clothes?” Chouji asked, looking at Shino.

“Er, yea- I mean no! You must be seeing things, Chouji. I wasn’t even at that concert.”

“Darn, I wish we had a friend that was in Cold Blood. We would get to go backstage for free!” Naruto shouted, turning the TV on. “I get to go backstage for free…” Shino muttered. Naruto looked at him. “Huh?”

“Nothing…”

“Temari is probably bragging to some of her friends about how she got to see Cold Blood backstage…. Right now.”

Chouji dialed her phone number and Temari answered. “Chouji, I’m bragging to my friend about how I got to see Cold Blood. Bye.”
Chouji hung up and Naruto started laughing that good old annoying laugh. “We are so smart!!” he shouted. “No, its just because she does it all the time.”

‘I love the way you smile when I talk to you….’ The TV was showing a music video for the song ‘Murder’. “Oh geez.. I’ve had enough of their songs for one night.” Shino said, rushing to turn the TV off.

“Wait a second.. Shino! You’re the guitarist!! Why didn’t you tell us?” Chouji shouted. Shino sighed. “Because then you would use me.”

“Temari, Sakura, and Ino would! But we are men!! United we stand, divided we still stand, just farther apart!” Naruto said proudly. Shino and Chouji rolled their eyes.

‘I just wanna tell you its murder when I see you with him…’

“Hm.. Who is that girl in the video, Shino?”
Chapter 3 by The Cheat
Shino looked at the video. “What girl?” he asked. “I don’t remember a girl in the video… The guy is Sasuke, though…”

“You idiot! Are you blind or something?” Naruto said, pointing at the brunette girl now on the screen. “Oh!! I’m not supposed to tell you her name. She is on the cover of our album, though.” Shino said.

“C’mon buddy! Tell us!!” Chouji insisted, tugging on Shino’s jacket. There was a loud knock on the door as Shino opened his mouth.

“YO! LET US IN!” a female voice shouted. Naruto sighed and opened the door, revealing Temari, Sakura, and Ino. Ino immediately walked over to the DVD player and slipped a CD in (seriously, you can do that. I tried it with my sister) and smirked. “Jeez Ino, you went to the concert.”

“Hey Shino, wasn’t the guitarist wearing that outfit?” Sakura said, looking at Shino. “NO! HE WASN’T SAKURA! MY DEAR LADY! YOUR SEEING THINGS! WE MUST SAVE YOU!” Naruto shouted suddenly, kicking some clothes to Shino with his foot.

Shino walked away to the bathroom. Chouji closed his eyes and covered his ears as the music started to play.

‘I know I’m not your favorite record…’

“DANGIT! WOULD YOU EVER STOP LISTENING TO THAT?”

“Nope, sorry.”

-

Naruto decided he would shop for clothes, because Ino promised to pay for him if he came to the next Cold Blood concert in Suna. He wondered how she would get all that money, but dropped it when she told him her mother was in the acting business.

He knew nothing about the shops in Suna, so he wandered into one. “Video games?” he muttered, seeing the different colored, beautiful, fun to play games (sorry, I love my video games…).

“Have a nice day!”

Naruto looked at the counter and saw Haku with a bag in his hand. Haku turned and smiled at Naruto. “I’m sorry about the concert. I was in a bad mood.”

“It’s okay. I’m Naruto Uzumaki.”

Haku smiled. “That is a nice name. I’m just plain Haku.” He replied. Naruto looked at the bag in his hand. ‘Funny, he doesn’t seem like the video game type.’ Haku noticed this.

“These are for my friends. I believe you know one.”

Naruto nodded. ‘He’s quick on the update.’

“I believe you’re here for the concert? One of your female friends must have begged you to go. I mainly see females when I’m backstage.” Haku said, laughing softly. Naruto grinned. “I’m sorry about the backstage thing… My friend Temari didn’t ask if we wanted to go back or anything.”

“That’s alright. I must go now. Goodbye.” Haku said, kissing Naruto’s forehead and walking out of the shop.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5209